Nevernight : Chapter I

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Nevernight : Chapter I

Postby AlexanderTF » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:54 pm

SCREW YOU............
Last edited by AlexanderTF on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Nevernight : Chapter I

Postby Mathias » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:06 pm

All of your threads will be merged. One thread for each member.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby AlexanderTF » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:35 am

kay .... cant guaranty I'll continue them .....

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:46 pm

You need to put spacing in between Paragraphs, and when someone talks.

- But why didn't I remember anything? - the man asked in tears.

This, needs to look like this:
"But why didn't I remember anything?" the man asked in tears.

Microsoft Word keeps giving me this, but I still think something is missing.

You also need to clearly indicate who is talking. I ad a hard time telling who is speaking, and how many people were present.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Mathias » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:08 pm

Also, your spelling is atrocious.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby AlexanderTF » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:11 pm

Basically I wouldn't have posted here if I wasn't board to hell ..... you guys are to boring and up tight its just freaking annoying .......

What are you - English teachers ..... get a life who cares if I miss spell 1 or 2 or even a 100 words ..... I write as I like it and if you don't like it just delete my threads and account .....
Last edited by AlexanderTF on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Q.U. » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:22 pm

1. Whenever you post a piece of writing in this forum kind and willing people will come to read it and comment on it, usually giving you hints on how you may improve. That's called criticism, and if you can't take it I suggest you don't post stories here.

2. If you took the time to read the rules of the literature forum, you would have known that there is a rule about one thread per user, which is supposed to prevent massive overflow of topic with stories that will never be finished, like you just presented. That's why the first comment was done by a user who warned you that your threads will probably be merged. You should thank him for the information, since if Cole drops by he won't bother to explain to you the rules that you should have read yourself.

3. We are supposed to be quite uptight in some areas of the forums, in other sections not so much. Here we create, and if you type up thousands of words simply because you're bored and don't have anything better to do, then you have no respect for your own works, and they will be of poor quality. Writing takes work and effort, not boredom, unless you're a genius, but going by the comments it's unlikely. If you intend to post "crap that I typed up on a scrap of paper during a lunch break" then spare us that sight, because if you don't put thought and effort into it nobody will bother to read it at all.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby AlexanderTF » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:23 pm

ahh screw you if you cepe nagging I'll just delete it all myself .....

If I care about criticism I'd listen but screwing with my own story's flow ending , type and style is unacceptable ............. I ain't changing anything in my story's for any motherf***er out there .....

+ I hate bastards that never stop complaining ..... humans are truly disgusting creatures to begin with .... and my worlds are a tad more real then the so called future that you humans dream of ..... there is no piece in history and there never will be .... war only spawns chaos and chaos has taken its roots in your so called society thus there is no future without war and there will never be piece for your race .....

Postby Mathias » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:23 pm

AlexanderTF wrote:there is no piece in history and there never will be

Lol, history has lots of pieces.

Also, yes, I am an English major with a focus in writing. So, screw you for not respecting school and your teachers.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby AlexanderTF » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:06 pm

so lame ..... you ain't got a life man ...... I don't care for humanity yet I can give peace to this world for over 500 years .... or I could speed up the human extinction with a few tricks that you wasted your life's creating ..... the only thing that I value in this planet is the wast amount of life forms that can exist on it .... humans are to disgusting and blood thirsty to exist ..... simply for the sake of other life forms it is better to take the control of this planet into an iron fist and slowly crush it without leaving a single country ...... leaving only a few living beings to value they're life's ..... that is the only future that I see for humans .... so or so you shall eventually kill yourself ..... your loved ones , your sister , brothers and children will die couse of your ignorance of reality ..... it is something you shall never escape .... as I shall continue to watch from other perspectives as you all die in your own streets .... the future is never bright couse you deny the chosen ones that are born only every hundred years .... we have the talents that most only dream of .... and you still deny us for your own fortune ... a man that puts himself ahead of others is a man that shall die sooner then others ..... The chosen ones shall decide your future .... we control fate so we control you .... and your fate is in the hands of the one that you hate .... and as hatred only brings hatred the hated hates everyone without pity .... Evil is spawned like a simple weed to a field that covers the world ........

Whahahahahahaaaaa ..... I love my job .....

Postby Mathias » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:10 pm

AlexanderTF wrote:we control fate so we control you

Duuuude.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Princess » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:17 pm

This is delicious.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hiryu » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:23 pm

This dude or dudette can't be 19. It calls humans disgusting lil' things, like it even isn't part of the race.
It also seems to think that it's part of a cult that will take over the world. Funny bit that one.
The one true pairing of Snafu
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Oh you assholes. Why didn't anybody call me? Seriously you guys, I thought we were friends and friends share this sort of shit right? Right?

Anyways. Hey kiddie, what's that? You don't like criticism? You don't like saying that whatever you do ain't perfect? It's alright kiddie, Mommy will still love you, mommy will still say your special. Now go be a good boy and get in the corner. Here, you can use Daddy's razorblade to cut your veins. Be carefull not to miss honey, we wouldn't want you not to fell special now would we? Oooooh, were the big bad guys in the forum being mean to you? Trying to infect you with their so called "help"? Don't listen to those peasent's honey, your special and you are a perfect writter, if somebody is allowed to say anything about your work is only good stuff, so my poor lil' baby's ego won't be hurt. Don't worry hun, you don't need friends. Mommy will always be here to take care of her lil' world dominator planner.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:30 pm

AlexanderTF wrote:Basically I wouldn't have posted here if I wasn't board to hell ..... you guys are to boring and up tight its just freaking annoying .......

What are you - English teachers ..... get a life who cares if I miss spell 1 or 2 or even a 100 words ..... I write as I like it and if you don't like it just delete my threads and account .....

Its called creative criticism. You do this in every English class in college, universities, and most high schools, where your peers read and mark the mistakes in your paper.

They, and we do this so that you will improve yourself, and get better in writing. In class settings its to help you get a good grade.

So this is for you, to help you.

Your reaction has only proven one thing. That you don't have the guts, or your not man enough to take criticism. Which is a life needed skill.

Throw a bitch fit like this, and they will just hand you the paper and say "You're right. Go turn it in, its perfect."

Writing means re-writing. Learn it, and grow the fuck up.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Mathias » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:04 am

Chocolate Hurricane wrote:Oh you assholes. Why didn't anybody call me? Seriously you guys, I thought we were friends and friends share this sort of shit right? Right?

You missed the call, I'm sorry.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:06 am

I miss no calls homie, you got no cell to begin with

Postby AlexanderTF » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 am

You guys are freaking boring ...... I've seen more lively creatures in the graveyard then you .... it sux not even understanding how life works .... plus don't blame me .... you bastards made me go there ... I hate that guys ... hes depressing .....

Postby Mathias » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:15 am

Chocolate Hurricane wrote:I miss no calls homie, you got no cell to begin with

wut
AlexanderTF wrote:You guys are freaking boring ...... I've seen more lively creatures in the graveyard then you .... it sux not even understanding how life works .... plus don't blame me .... you bastards made me go there ... I hate that guys ... hes depressing .....

You're so insightful for a nineteen-year-old. Also, I thought you were leaving?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Princess » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:30 am

AlexanderTF wrote:You guys are freaking boring ...... I've seen more lively creatures in the graveyard then you .... it sux not even understanding how life works .... plus don't blame me .... you bastards made me go there ... I hate that guys ... hes depressing .....

Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:01 pm

Its fascinating when someone posts under the influence of drugs.
Mercypostle

Postby Thiamor » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:14 am

How pathetic...
Working on another story other than Hellfire, called Geistauge, which can be found here.
Show me on the doll

Return to Literature