The 29th Cadian: Warhammer 40k Fanfic, roleplay.

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

The 29th Cadian: Warhammer 40k Fanfic, roleplay.

Postby Hueqort » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:48 pm

This going chapter by chapter of the 'Boot camp'. It's a roleplay with varying levels of grammatic skill, so bear with me...

I tried posting the whole thing last night but it glitched out, thats why it was blank.

So yeah... Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grade looked out of the slatted windows at the recruits as they went through drill training with Tiberious Reynolds. He took a drag of his cigar as he watched them.
"Do they all meet the specifications?" Grade asked looking across at Drake who had done most of the work getting them together.
"Yes all of them meet all the specifications a couple of them have would make a Catachan think twice" Drake said sat in his chair.
Grade took another drag of his cigar as he looked.
"We'll see" Grade laughed as he went to the door grabbing his shades and his other cigars.

OOC: everyone introduce here

Halocombat33
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todd looked across the ship he had a clear view of his target Experiment 342 "Tempest"
he can remember what the Inquisitor said to him. “Watch him closely and never leave his side,
he shows great promise and make sure you make good note on his actions.” “Sir what if he goes rampid?”
“Kill him.” The Inquisitor stare was hard and cold. A smile crept up Todd’s face “Sir, yes Sir.” Todd winced
as the bright sun light bounce on to his face. His body ache the flight was horrible then again he never liked
long flights he found him self with his fathers Zippo flipping it back and forth making a clicking noise. Todd
was the last one out of the ship right behind Experiment 342.

Grode Ironjaw

Grade watched as the experiment was lead across the courseway. They were giving him the genets this was gonna be fun.

Snot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake walked out onto the training grounds, his armour dented and scored with burn marks,
he held his helmet under the crook of his arm, bolt pistols hanging loosely off each hip on
their separate belts. He looked around at the recruits being put through their drills, pulling
a cigarette from his pocket, lighting it quickly, he continued to walk about the compound.

“Sometimes I miss the good old days.” He strapped his helmet to his belt and ran a hand through his
cropped black hair. He then looked at his hand, clenching it tightly into a fist, feeling the partial
bionic implants tense through his arm, the muscle and metal flexing and relaxing. Remembering the cost
at which he had lost his old arm and shoulder, and given the replacement. “Fracking Green Skins.”

Taking a heavy drag from his smoke, he looked over at Commissar Tiberious, the new recruits were now
on their stomachs pushing dirt. He smiled at the sight.

Farseer Ryan

Ryan crawled under the barbed wire like it was nothing, running along the course. After
he reached the end he removed his helmet and checked his watch. it read 3:45.78. "Damn"
he thought "Still 30 seconds to slow." Just then he noticed the Brass was watching.
"Figures they'd be staring at me" he thought as he smirked to himself and ran his hand
through his pure white hair, just before he took off at a full sprint tword the Commisar.

Halocombat33

Todd found his way to the commanders office were he saw Grade watching the recruits out side the window.
Todd smiled warmly "hello sir, I think you know why I’m here?”
Grade nodded and sat in his chair “So what do you have for me?”
Todd produced a letter with the Inquisitor seal on it.
Grade took the note and started to read it. “So you are to remain with Experiment 342 at all times?”
Todd smiled “yes sir I am to never leave his side the Inquisitorial department wants some one to tell
them how there lab dog is doing.

If you think to much on the bad you forget the good.

"Diplomacy is said to be another form of war. Albiet our battles are no less desperate for being bloodless, but at least we get wine and finger food' - Commissar Cain quote.

Yeah I know... I'm a 40k nerd.

Re: The 29th Cadian: Warhammer 40k Fanfic, roleplay.

Postby Hueqort » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:44 am

Gunney

"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT SOLDIER?" Reynold shouted at Seargent Ryan sprinting at him.
"I WANNA SEE THEM LEGS MOVE SEARGENT! THE EMPEROR WOULD EXPECT NOTHING LESS THAN TWICE YOUR NORMAL SPEED!"
Although winded, Ryan was still sprinting hard, beating most the others in the straight away of the course.
Reynold grinned very heartedly, enjoying the nice weather, and the dirt flying around from the recruits all training hard.
After watching the higher ranked veterans finish the obstacle course, Reynold then walked over to the grunts, and
planted his boot firmly on the back of a soldier, making him go down further.
"The Emperor doesn't let you do sissy push ups, unless your a woman. You do have balls don't you?!?"
"Sir YES SIR!"
"Then get down further and do it right!"
The soldier complied and Reynold moved on, this time to the firing range.
"Boy, you shoot like your afraid of the lasgun! Point it at that target and actually keep a eye open!" Reynold then
proceeded to slap the top of the gaurdsman head and smile warmly.
"Remember, when you hold it against your shoulder, its not gonna hit you in the eye, so don't worry. Keep that eye
open till it hurts if you have to."
He said this in a much quieter, comforting tone, before switching back to his firm one.
"Drake! Stop walking around and show these men how to actually hit a target!"
Drake just walked over there still grinning and took a cowboy stance, pulled out his bolt pistol, and without even
taking a second to aim, fires a clean hole in the white rim right outside of the red bullseye.
"Now look at that, this man hits that target standing and you can't do it on your stomachs? Hit the frakking target!"
"YES SIR"

Reynold walked off with his arm on Drake's soldier.
"Mabye you help me on my job, I'll be good commissar you be bad" He laughed.
"Oh sure, I'll shoot them, you shoot them in the head to end the pain" Drake said in a sarcastic tone, in the end
laughing too.

Chaplain40k

A new group of soldiers walked onto the training camp. they marched in holding cases filled
with unknown packaging. They walked up to the limping comisar then on steped out of the formation
and asked "Who's the commanding officer of this platoon?" he said with a straight face staring straight at Reynold.

Tanis walked slowly into the camp, significantly behind the rest of the new recruits, rifle slung over
his back. He was never a very social person, except to those he knew well, and hadn't yet talked to any of the others.

"Now where do I find the sniper training camp around here..." He muttered to himself, gazing around the boot camp
"We don't have a specialized sniper camp around here" said an unknown voice from behind him "You'll just have
to go through regular training, like everyone else soldier"

Tanis spun 'round to see a tall (compared to him) man standing behind him, how long had he been there? Tanis
was usually very alert, this man must be extremely light on his feet to sneak up on him.

"Name's Grade," the man said "I'll be one of your commanding officers, but introductions aside you need to get
in there with the other recruits, drop the rifle and get going"

Tanis looked over at the other recruits to see a higher ranking officer yelling, he grimaced at the sight, boot
camp had always been his least favorite thing about being in the Imperial Guard, nonetheless he replied with a
taut "YES SIR!" and proceeded to the obstacle course, Long-Las still slung over his shoulder, this was sure
to be a memorable experience...

To anyone wondering why there's a random name between the bars: it's the name of the poster for that section.

So:

------------------
Name
______

Fan-fiction...

"Diplomacy is said to be another form of war. Albiet our battles are no less desperate for being bloodless, but at least we get wine and finger food' - Commissar Cain quote.

Re: The 29th Cadian: Warhammer 40k Fanfic, roleplay.

Postby Hueqort » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:25 pm

I probably look like an idiot, so whenever anyone wants to tell me that I actually do, feel free.

Update soon.

Return to Literature