Is this a good idea for a comic, story, etc?

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Is this a good idea for a comic, story, etc?

Postby Wiiplayah43 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:47 pm

A tribal plainswoman gives birth to a boy, only to discover he is an albino. Being part of one of many cultures which consider albinism taboo & evil, she abandons him. Miraculously, he survives, and grows into young adulthood. He wanders the land, searching tirelessly for something to fill in the chasm in his soul. He doesn't know this, but this chasm is caused by the lack of a family & an actual upbringing. Everywhere he goes, he faces the undeserved prejudice of the land's people. Some people refuse to do business with him, or call him names such as "powder" and "bloody-peeps". Others, however, go as far as to beat & physically abuse him, some even driving him out of their town, or forming lynch mobs. Eventually, he snaps, and goes on a vengeful rampage.

Please tell me, is this a good idea?

Re: Is this a good idea for a comic, story, etc?

Postby Thiamor » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:06 pm

How about you write it instead, then wait for replies. Don't waste space for "Is this good?"

Either make something or don't post in the lit forum :P
Working on another story other than Hellfire, called Geistauge, which can be found here.
Show me on the doll

Re: Is this a good idea for a comic, story, etc?

Postby raijin86 » Fri May 01, 2009 9:16 am

I guess that sounds okay, but this dude's right, just post and wait the replies, yo.
Thiamor wrote:How about you write it instead, then wait for replies. Don't waste space for "Is this good?"

Either make something or don't post in the lit forum :P

Return to Literature