Soul Eater: Kishin Rain By garrafan15

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Soul Eater: Kishin Rain By garrafan15

Postby gaarafan15 » Sat May 02, 2009 8:54 pm

SOUL EATER: Kishin Rain

This Fanfic takes place 1 year after the end of the ANIME.

Prolouge:

Legend says that Asura was the first Kishin, or Demon God, but the legends are wrong…very wrong. In reality, Asura was actually the second Kishin, not the first. The First appeared thousands of years before Asura, before the witches, before the Meisters, even before Shinigami-sama himself. The First Kishin was a young boy named Devlin. If one would compare his powers, his insanity to that of Asura’s, it would make Asura look harmless. Devlin sealed himself in an eternal sleep after corrupting much of the World, bored with what little was going on. As he slept, Shinigami appeared, and the events of Soul Eater would follow. Asura’s becoming a Kishin, the birth Of Shibusen, and so on. When Asura was released, and his insanity released onto this world, it stirred Devlin, but could not wake him. It was only after the defeat of Asura by the hands of Maka (quite literally, if you’ve watched the final episode, you’ll know what I mean) was he awakened. The sudden appearance and dissapearence of such a great amount of Insanity woke Devlin up. Now, a year later after Asura’ death, Shibusen will face it’s greatest challenge yet. The true first Kishin, Devlin.
What is this feeling? Such an amazing amount of Insanity, where did it come from? Where did it go? What has happened since I fell asleep? Have things begun to become fun again? Perhaps it’s time for me to awaken…perhaps…

1 year later

The desert, a harsh climate, where tons of sand can bury you if you take the wrong step. A figure stepped into the horizon, holding a long, thin katana.
“Hey, what are we doing here again Mill?”
A male voice rang from the katana to the one holding it, a girl in her late teens, possibly 17. She had a seriose look on her face as she examined the desert.
“Shinigami –sama said that he felt something in this desert. It could be a witch, and if it is, then you’ll become a death scythe.”
The two continued to walk in the desert until they reach a giant sand dune.
“Well, this is the source of the feeling. Can you see anything Mill?” Before the girl could reply, tendrils of sand whipped from the dune, knocking the katana out of the girls hand, and sending both her and her weapon partner away. Grabbing her sword, the girl ran towards the dune. From the middle of the dune came a young boy. He looked about 15 or 16. The boy had snow white hair streaked with red, and was complety nude. Mill looked into his eyes, loke dinto his deep yellow eyes, and screamed in terror. She dropped her weapon and grabbed her head in pain. The weapon reverted back to his human form, and tried to calm Mill down.
“Mill, pull yourself together! We need to fight!”
“There will be no need for that, weapon.” The weapon froze at the voice. Slowly turning around, The weapon stared right at the eyes of the boy, and started ot scream to. The boy comely picked him up by the neck, and smiled.
“I’ll need those cloths of yours, weapon.”
The screaming stopped instantly. Nothing remained of the weapon or his meister, but the boy remained. HE was now wearing black baggy pants, a black shirt, and black shoes. The boy looked at the desert with mild interest.
“I feel so much now…so much power…Finally, some fun…

Back from the dead.

Re: Soul Eater: Kishin Rain By garrafan15

Postby Forgotten memories » Sat May 02, 2009 10:50 pm

No offense, but this Devlin just sounds like a Gary.

Now, a Gary can be a good plot starter, but if they make more than a token appearance, then they're just annoying.
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby gaarafan15 » Sun May 03, 2009 8:43 am

No, he won't be appearing again for a while.

Back from the dead.

Postby Zelosse » Thu May 07, 2009 3:59 am

Now see how can you post this much on literature, but we get roughly 4 fucking sentences out of you in RP =_=

Postby Sock-It-To-Me » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:11 am

I guess it was Ok, but your Soul Eater is missing something. Try adding something a bit more interesting.
~Sony -"Fool we got PSP,Hanna Montana, and Final Fantasy. What you got? new camera! Sucka pls what the fuck does yo DS have? What does that piece of shit do uh!
~Nintendo - "It prints money BIATCH! OH SNAPPP!!

Return to Literature