crossover fan fic take any fan character and put them in a..

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

crossover fan fic take any fan character and put them in a..

Postby theonehasnolimits » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:01 pm

different world. Hi if your here your either A: lonely B: like the hell out of these awesome comics or you have no prior knowledge of the internet and it's po.. stuff :redface: Well let's get started

It's hard being dead and going to hell especially if you transform in to a demon. I heard a loud noise that wasn't usually heard a vortex ripping through time and space (yeah I've heard it before) I was a small demon because of my humanoid-like appearance with that I use my sword dark slayer for protection I saw a rip in the sky and with that a giant fire bat grabbed me. A quick maneuver with my sword and presto a decent already cooking meal. Stepping around the twitching corpse . I made my way to the vortex and then I thought well it's probably better than here and so my journey be.. "hartslayer" damn!
one thing I learned from the internet is people are pricks comics are awesome as well as spawn

love those who hurt and destroy and worship those who care and create - My grand father Sydney
I am no perfect person I swear I fight but also love which makes me meek but also strong through the existence of emotions are the things that contradict our perfection - M.A.T
also spawn kicks ass Image

Re: crossover fan fic take any fan character and put them in a..

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:56 pm

So...just to get this strait.

We all combine characters, OCs and others, to make a story...

Kind of like a RP thread?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby theonehasnolimits » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:28 am

it's sorta like re using other character's that are from rp threads and let them switch location
one thing I learned from the internet is people are pricks comics are awesome as well as spawn

love those who hurt and destroy and worship those who care and create - My grand father Sydney
I am no perfect person I swear I fight but also love which makes me meek but also strong through the existence of emotions are the things that contradict our perfection - M.A.T
also spawn kicks ass Image

Postby Thiamor » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:38 pm

Um this should actually go into the RP thread; but first make sure to get it voted in.
Working on another story other than Hellfire, called Geistauge, which can be found here.
Show me on the doll

Postby MegaS30Z » Fri May 15, 2009 2:06 pm

can we use charters that we can chose for are fav programs

Return to Literature