The Empty Room. Last page.

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Empty Room. Last page.

Postby Thiamor » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:01 am

Just a small bump before I head off to bed.
Working on another story other than Hellfire, called Geistauge, which can be found here.
Show me on the doll

Re: The Empty Room. Last page.

Postby Thiamor » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Chapter One: Living Conditions.

The real story begins with a family of 4 moving into a new home; amongst this family was the father. His job was to go to these old, famous houses and restore them. By living in the houses in which he is ordered to restore, he can have unlimited access at any given time to the house, in any room. As you can already tell, his next job would be to restore the old 'Bloody-Way' house. This is the name the locals have given the house that many Tourists have disappeared at, when in the area. Since no bodies were ever recovered, the investigations were called off. Everyone knew who caused them to vanish, but without solid evidence, the old man could live on freely.

So now the time has come and the story will be told of how a little old room becomes a Hell of warped realities of the souls that were damned the moment they had 'heard' about the mysterious house.

"Are we there yet?" This is what is heard as a car is driving down an old highway in the morning. "Because if we're not even close, I swear to God that I'll make a bathroom out of the inside of our car seats!" The person speaking is sixteen year old Tom. Tom is one you'd like to call 'crude' and unpleasant. He feels the need to vulgarly speak out, no matter what the topic of any conversation is about. It makes him feel alive, or so he says.
"If you do that, so help me God, I'll beat you with those seats." says the mother, whom is pretty pissed off as it is, for having to move to yet again, another home. She feels that the moment she gets comfortable in a place, they make her husband do some restoring work in old, run down, crappy homes just to keep him on his toes and to show him who's in charge. "I don't want to move, but I have to put up with it, but I don't have to put up with you speaking the way you do." she says with anger in her already angered tone. "Mom, don't think for a second I'm some kid scared of my 'wittle' old mommy. Because let me tell you, that I'm the man of the house when dad is away. Therefore it means I have the say."
She didn't seem to like that, but before anything could happen, the husband jumped in to put a stop to the conversation. "Tom, I have the ultimate say. My say is that your mother's say is over your say. Therefore you don't have any leeway in our decision making at all." With that, the conversation had ended. The only one not happy was Tom. The one whom always is happy didn't even pay attention to what was and had taken place.
The little brother of Tom, and the adopted child of the parents, Jerry, was sitting quietly, playing a video game about Haunted Houses. Little did he know, that the game would soon become a living nightmare for him and his family. Little did anyone know that the family would release something in the empty room, and 'no one was getting out alive'.

(This part will be edited more later on. But just so you know, the Title of the Chapters will be in the form of a check list, so to speak. Like when the father goes in, he makes a check list of what is wrong, what is decent, and what needs to be done. Hope you enjoy this section. Comment on it if you wish.)
Working on another story other than Hellfire, called Geistauge, which can be found here.
Show me on the doll

Previous

Return to Literature