Quotable quotes

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Quotable quotes

Postby numbuhAsharp » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:40 am

"What's that star?"
"It's the death star."
"What's it do?"
"It does death!"-Eddy Izzard
I am the terror that flaps in the night. I'm the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus. I AM -SPLASH- ssoaked.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:15 am

"You idiot" - Dr House.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:34 am

"Watch this!" ---
80% of all people who died this year.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:17 am

"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room." -anonymous
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Tuor » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:19 pm

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" -- Aristotle
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Doctress Who » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:00 am

Amelia: What is it? What's wrong with you?
The Doctor: What's wrong with me? It's not my fault. Why can't you give me any decent food? You're Scottish. Fry something.

The Doctor: Ah! You see, beans.
[bangs his fork on the table, eats some beans, and then spits them into the sink]
The Doctor: Beans are evil. Bad, bad beans.

The Doctor: You know when grown ups tell you everything's gonna be fine, but you think that they're probably lying to you to make you feel better?
Amelia: Yes.
The Doctor: Everything's gonna be fine.

The Doctor: Well that's good. Fantastic, that is! Twenty minutes to save the world and I've got a post office. And it's shut!

Liz Ten: I'm the bloody Queen, mate. Basically - I Rule.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:51 am

"Idiopathic, from the Latin meaning we're idiots cause we can't figure out what's causing it."
- House.
Mercypostle

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:28 am

"Dying people lie too. Wish they'd worked less, been nicer, opened orphanages for kittens. If you really want to do something, you do it. You don't save it for a sound bite."
- House
Mercypostle

Postby Doctress Who » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:40 am

The Doctor: Every five years everyone chooses to forget what they've learned. Democracy in action.

The Doctor: Cause this is what I do, every time, every day, every second... this; hold tight, we're bringing down the government.

The Doctor: And the final score is: no TARDIS, no screwdriver, two minutes to spare: Who da man?! [Silence. Everyone looks at him unimpressed; petulantly] Okay, that's... I’m never saying that again. Fine.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Crazyguylink » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:29 pm

"Just drive down that road, until you get blown up" - General George Patton

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist...." - Major-General John Sedgwick, 9 may 1864. Killed by a sniper during the battle of Spotsylvania.

"When I lost my rifle, the Army charged me 85 dollars. That is why in the Navy the Captain goes down with the ship." - Dick Gregory

If you can't remember, the Claymore is pointed towards you. - Murphy's law of combat

It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about. - Murphy's law of combat

The ammo you need "NOW"!! is on the "next" airdrop!! - Murphy's law of combat

What is the similarity between air traffic controllers and pilots? If a pilot screws up, the pilot dies; If ATC screws up ... the pilot dies. - anon
If at first you don't succeed, eliminate all witnesses and remove any evidence you were even there.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity. - Murphy's law of combat
Mercypostle

Postby concrete » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:27 am

Interviewer: I have here a copy of Dr. Kondraki's termination procedure proposal. Step one is his plan to use cat urine and a pistol loaded with silver bullets. Backup plans two, three, four, And five are listed as, and I quote, 'Wing It,' 'Make Something Up,' 'Cross That Bridge When I Come To It,' and 'Put My Head Between My Knees And Kiss My Ass Goodbye.'

/http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/duke-till-dawn
Light a fire, scream and howl
The world is dark and quiet.

Postby numbuhAsharp » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:38 am

"Benjamin is nobodie's freind. If he were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick"-Garth from Wayne's world
I am the terror that flaps in the night. I'm the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus. I AM -SPLASH- ssoaked.

Postby concrete » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:48 pm

"God Hates Fags!", I said...
And people assumed I had something against homosexuals...."
/Jonathan Conray

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:58 pm

The Doctor: [examining a mysterious box with writing on it]
The writing... the graffiti: Old High Gallifreyan. The lost language of the Time Lords. There were days, many days, where these words could burn stars, raise up empires, and topple gods.
Amy: What does it say?
The Doctor: "Hello sweetie".

The Doctor: Parked us? But we haven't landed!
River: Of course we've landed; I just landed her!
The Doctor: But it didn't make the noise.
River: What noise?
The Doctor: You know, the... [does an impression of the TARDIS materialisation sound]
River: It's not supposed to make that noise: you leave the brakes on!

Dalek: Would you care for some tea!?
The Doctor: [slaps tea from Dalek] Stop this! What are you doing here? What do you want?!
Dalek: We seek only to help you.
The Doctor: To do what?
Dalek: To win the war.
The Doctor: Really. Which war?
Dalek: I do not understand.
The Doctor: This war, against the Nazis or your war against the rest of the universe? War against all lifeforms that are not Dalek!
Dalek: I do not understand. I am your soldier.
The Doctor: Oh, okay. [Goes and picks up a giant spanner] Okay, soldier. Defend yourself! [starts hitting Dalek]
Dalek: You do not require tea!?
Time Lady

Postby Carpe_Noctem » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Envy: Yo, long time no see Fullmetal Bean!
Edward: Who... did... you...
Envy: Eh?
Edward: CALL A MINIATURE PLANKTON-FLEA-SIZED ITTY BITTY LITTLE BEAN?!!?!!!!!
Envy: *dodges flying kick* !#$% Wh-wait a moment! I'm not here to fight you bean-
Edward: THAT'S FIVE!
Envy: *dodges uppercut* eep! Wha-what are you talking abo-
Edward: Twice just now! And three times back in the Fifth Laboratory!! You called me a bean!!! DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T REMEMBER!!!!!!!
Envy: What's with that memory.....
JesusChrist wrote:And Jesus saw himself in the cross thinking

"THIS is what I gave my life to save?"

Spirit. In every language in all the Realms, surface and Underdark, in every time and every place, the word has a ring of strength and determination. It is the hero's strength, the mother's resilience, and the poor man's armor. It cannot be broken, and it cannot be taken away. - Drizzt Do'Urden, Ranger of Mielikki

Postby Xerkuct » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:36 am

"This is like watching a train derailment in slow motion."

Postby concrete » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:22 pm

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it"
/The Churchill.

Postby TripleMoon » Sun May 02, 2010 9:41 am

"Discretion is the better part of valor."

"A bird can fly, not talk. You can talk, can YOU fly?"
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby numbuhAsharp » Fri May 07, 2010 10:28 am

"Well beleive me Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and I went ahead anyway ^_^; "-Crow T. Robot

Postby TripleMoon » Fri May 07, 2010 5:31 pm

"If he's truly dead,then he's roasting in hell. We are sinners, all."-Crow from The Westing Game.
Meh. If I had a good avatar, this would be worth it.

Postby Helmet-kun » Mon May 17, 2010 12:03 am

"Woah. That's the strangest thing I've seen since my Ethernet configuration collapsed."
~Izzy, Digimon season 2
Everyday, Helmet-kun becomes sad, and for Helmet-kun, sad is synonymous to homicidal.
Save a life. Post carefully.

Postby Doctress Who » Mon May 17, 2010 6:01 am

Signora Rosanna Calvierri: A partnership. Any which way you choose.
The Doctor: I don't think that's such a good idea. Do you? I'm a Time Lord. You're a big fish...Think of the children.

The Doctor: Can't see a thing.
Rory: Well, its a good thing I brought this then. [He produces a tiny torch.]
The Doctor: [Produces a rather larger light] Ultraviolet. Portable sunlight.
Rory: [Stares at the item] Yours is bigger than mine.
The Doctor: Let's not go there.

The Doctor: Outside...brrrrr. How many noughts you got? Inside, I don't know, but I can't feel my feet and.... other parts.
Rory: I think all my parts are basically fine.
The Doctor: Stop competing.
Time Lady

Postby numbuhAsharp » Fri May 28, 2010 2:59 pm

"Oh that's uh that's a nice dagger. Interesting nuptual acessory"-Genie

Postby Doctress Who » Fri May 28, 2010 4:22 pm

The Doctor: [incredibly enthusiastically] Ooh, look! Rocks!

The Doctor: One more thing - your name.
Romana I: What about my name?
The Doctor: It's too long. By the time I've called out, 'Look out'—what's your name?
Romana I: Romanadvoratrelundar.
The Doctor: By the time I've called that out, you could be dead! I'll call you Romana.
Romana I: I don't like Romana.
The Doctor: It's either Romana or Fred.
Romana I: All right, call me Fred!
The Doctor: Good. Come on, Romana!

Romana II: Really, Doctor? A great criminal your hero?
The Doctor: Well, a criminal, yes, but he had such style, such flair, such-
Romana II: Panache!
Time Lady

PreviousNext

Return to Literature