Fievel wrote:Usually, it's tough to make an opinion on things when there's not very much,
I know. This was going to be longer, but it wasn't. It was meant to incorporate background information so I didn't have to explain it in the story... But things happened.
Doctress Who wrote:A future where Earth has become like Atlantis...?
Pretty much. Your missing a little bit, but that is the general idea.
Mathias wrote:I see what you did, BL: you had the previous thread locked so that you could devote a new thread to this piece.
I like that.
Yeah. I loved doing the Star Wars one, but I wanted to do this. But the rules said you couldn't have more than one story thread, and I could see no way around it.
Stufflikehearts wrote:Oh shit, Blood's back.
Yes, I am. Fear me and such.
I hope to post the first part of the story by Saturday night, or Sunday. I'm in finals right now. This story has been in progress since my sophomore year of High School. But I changed the main charactr and it fucked the entire first five-six chapters up.
I also hope to set an art thread up to help support this story, but I need to figure out how to use my damn scanner.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)