Catrlgirl Claiming my princess PG-13 or T Chap 1 Kigo

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Catrlgirl Claiming my princess PG-13 or T Chap 1 Kigo

Postby catrlgirl » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:02 pm

The Supreme one sat on her throne the jewels she herself had stolen over the years sparkling in the ornate platinum of the tall heading and back. The wide arms were soft covered in stuffed leather. She looked ahead into the holographic screens that monitored her vast global empire. She pushed one away with a silver claw. It was all hers not just the earth but the moon colony as well. She thought as the view changed to one of the earth from one of the satellite cameras on the moon base. She held the power of life and death, and at the snap of her fingers whole continents could be destroyed. It was a heady and addictive feeling this kind of power. It was probably drove Alexander the great to leap off the wall and
Cesar and Napoleon to declare themselves emperor. It would seem that she had everything and in truth she did have it all. She had riches, fame, and power she would go down in history books as the woman who ruled
the world. The Supreme one scowled as she swept away the annoyingly calm image of her planet.

One thing haunted her one person the hero that had challenged her before she took over the world with the tempus simian.

“Kimmie I wonder where you are.” She whispered well aware that no one was listening.

The supreme one stood her black cape swaying allowing the sparkling silver striping on the end to dance as the light hit it. She left her public throne room through a door that only she had entered. Her footsteps were silent as she neared a heavy door each step felt reverent in time with her soft breaths. She laid her hands flat on the door and they sparked with a whoosh. The door glowed and the heat went up burning from green to silver and the doors parted. Shego entered and her hands died. She saw the little idol in its case in the center of the room. Pressing her hand onto the pad next to her rendered the security system powerless and she quickly grabbed the small figurine from its electrified case.

“Show me the moment I took over the world.” She commanded and the room filled with red light. She saw the portal but did not step through. This was how she had seen the previous versions of herself fail and had stopped repeating their mistake. She saw herself as Shego and she saw the moment when she received the Tempus simian and instituted her plan. Then following her thought the window showed other time lines including her one where she and Kim were friends and shopping. Then it turned again showing a version of her holding a tiny baby with Drakken filming a Camera. It would have been beautiful if he hadn’t suddenly dropping the camera but the baby laughed wildly as her other self shook her head. She had long grown past being disgusted with her other selves there was always a moment in time that changed the outcome. With Drakken it had been him finally succeeding in gaining the world. He earned the respect he wanted so he let the world return to normal.

“If I can find her my world will be complete?” Shego murmured as the portal closed and she returned the wooden monkey to its case. She returned to her public room and to the flickering screens.

A thin woman stepped outside into the windy and depressingly empty streets. A whisper of red hair whipped from her grey hooded jacket.
'Kicked out again Dammit and from a slum of all places,’ So Kim where now?’ As she continued her desolate stroll her anger grew.

“I know that one day I'll be able to stop that megalomaniac witch.” She stated nearly silently. Kimberly grimaced as she looked about at the depression surrounding her. The empty buildings, the horrible lack of food, the almost none existent protection from the royal police it was al verifiable crap. She turned heading east it would have been heading towards her old home from before the reformation. The only thing that bothered her was how she had known nothing about it. All of a sudden Shego had come into power with blazing super weapons. Stun guns that shut down a persons system and armor that could stand the full impact of a missile. They were all non-lethal the people did not even have the hope of not living through their loss. All rogue forces had been neutralized and imprisoned in the outskirt camps just like her. They would eventually be released and they would do what ever it took not to be sent back.

“What can I do? The resistance disbanded years ago.” Kimberly cringed slightly remembering what she had heard happened from other prisoners. Ron had been captured; Wade was being forced to run the empires web connections and world trade. Kimberly just kept wandering the streets. Her senses went on alert as she heard a soft click from of one of the surveillance drones.

"Damn I think I've been spotted.” The only difference between Kim and the other prisoners was she had not actually been captured she was hiding. The only place that wasn’t really strictly scrutinized was the camps. She saw the telltale blinking black light of a drone sending pictures. Within seconds they would be displayed all over the empress’s screens. Kimberly turned and hit the offending droid with a devastating kick that sent it crashing to the ground. She pulled out a sparking knife and stabbed it shorting it out quickly. She opened the back of it to pull out its primary memory circuit but it was too late.

Shego’s eyes widened as the one picture she had been searching for was found. She smiled with childish excitement as she stared at the image of her Kimmie trying to destroy one of her droids. “Wade what is Kimmie’s location?” She asked seeming emptiness until a round black face appeared next to the picture of Kim.

“She is currently in the third sector of the North Shegoton Rehabilitation camp.” Wade said solemnly, he dreading the fact he had to turn Kim in.

“Good I'll be appearing personally. Now order one-hundred centurions to the transporter bay immediately."

"Yes Supreme one." Wade sent out an order to the centurions’ and each ones arm flashed red twice. They were waiting in the transporter bay for their leader it was a direct order from the empress not just a routine assignment form Wade. They had to be primped and polished nothing could be out of order or they would fry.

"Can you believe the empress is coming out herself?" One of the warriors asked looking at one of his companions.

"No this must be some kind of criminal." The centurions all said in hushed voices that ceased when she walked into the bay.

"ATTENTION!" The command rang out through the large bay like a bell. All faces looked directly at her she had undivided attention. "We are apprehending a special person your orders are to apprehend and contain. If any one of you injures her seriously a head will roll, and I will execute you personally. Do you understand?" The supreme one asked raking a glowing clawed hand through the air leaving trails of light behind.

"YES." was the resounding answer. They understood perfectly how horrible their deaths would be if they defied her. The centurion and the empress all stood in the transporter rings. In a glowing flash they were at their destination within minutes.
Kimberly knew the sound of that distant hum and she started running.

“I was too late she got the picture." Kimberly ran turning down an alley.

As she saw the flash and the group of centurion Kim knew she had to find a way out. She slinked quietly down the alleyway and that’s when she saw her. Standing there proud and bold in her green and black the sharp silver inlays flashing in the dreary sun commanding respect. The fleeing redhead moved as silently as she could while the centurion spread out to search for her. After making it onto a side street she ducked into an abandoned house to avoid the sweeping beam of a centurion’s scanner.

‘Damn heat seeking scanners there is no way I can hide much longer.’ She mentally hissed after peeking out between the boards covering the windows of the crumbling shack. She prayed something would cover her heat for a second while she snuck away. After avoiding that one Kim left from a window in what would have been a kitchen. The rats scurried away from her feet as she dropped into another alley.

"Hello Princess long time huh?” Shego asked almost reminiscently.

"Shego!" she hissed. "You bitch haven't seen me because I've been avoiding you."

"Tsk tsk Kimmie it’s not nice to hide from your overlord. I'll just have to make up for lost time wont I?" Shego raised one hand snapped her fingers. All hell broke loose. Centurion started swarming from every direction. She barely held them back by sheer force of will. She jammed her knife into one shocking his his cybernetic suit into reboot fro a split second. Using the opening she lashed out with a straight kick to his solar plexus sprawling the burly guard. As soon as he dropped the beam form a stun gun raced towards her. Kim leaned back matrix style just managing to avoid it. Back flipping to regain her balance she just kept fighting. Shego applauded the show as Kim managed to take out a few of her soldiers.

"Well Princess you’ve kept in shape haven’t you? Tell me how long you think you can last against all of them?"

"As long as it takes to kick your ass Shego," Kim snarled punctuating the sentence with a kick to a centurion’s gut. Instead of falling back he grabbed her leg and tossed her. Kim fell to the ground feeling the pain burst out in waves over her shoulders.

"STAND DOWN!" Shego yelled with absolute command and every warrior stopped Kim stood panting blocking the pain in her shoulder and ribs. Her fatigue was showing. Then she stepped through the crowd. The centurion parted like the red sea for her. "I will handle this. You know Kimmie I missed fighting you but ruling the world doesn’t leave time for fighting." Flexing her claws a pair of pale green fist glowed bright green and went flying. Kim dodged sloppily and went for a kick that missed by a mile.
"You've gotten better Shego."

"I know it comes with the job. You know being ruler of the world and all." She said smiling she snapped out her fist and sent Kim flying with a vicious punch combo. Kimberly landed in the middle of a street and looked up into that green face expecting death. Instead a gentle touch on her forehead with one glowing finger sent her into unconsciousness.

"Alright I got her now everyone head back and make your reports." Shego said with a smile that frightened all of her guard. No one had ever seen her smile like that.

"YES MA'AM!" The cry of all her armored centurion was music to Shego’s ears she was just so giddy her world was finally complete.
Kimberly woke up in a huge and unbelievably soft bed. The room held some of the most expensive furniture on the planet. The first thing she noticed as she stood up was the fact she wasn't dead or chained down.

"Where am I?" Kim asked the room wishing it could answer. Looking around Kimberly walked over to the mirror. She looked better and cleaner than she had in months. She blushed when she realized why she had been bathed and dressed in a lush green, and silver robe.

"To answer you question my lady you are in her majesty's chambers." Said a little girl with blonde hair and strangely clear grey eyes. She was wearing a green and black dress with gold bows and an apron. The young Lolita-esqe girl smile and bowed cutely.

"Who are you?" Kimberly asked in shock.

"I am you servant by her majesty’s orders. My name is Lilly." She answered in a very clear voice.

"Okay Lilly why am I here?" Kim asked touching the little girls shoulders trying to reassure her.

"Her majesty said you were her princess and that you are now her property. You were to be brought directly to her chambers and cleaned up." Kimberly looked back in the mirror and looked more closely. Her hair had been cleaned up and trimmed to just below her chin. It was spiky and a slightly flipped.

"Okay." Kimberly said blushing. "Why aren't I chained down if Shego expects me to stay here?"

"That ankle manacle prevents you from leaving the supreme majesty's chambers without her permission." Lilly explained pointing towards Kim's ankle.

"GREAT!" Kimberly hissed the sarcasm as obvious as her growling stomach.

"Would you like something to eat my lady?" The little girl asked with another bow.

"I still need answers." Kim stated sharply as she surveyed the room again.

"And answers you will get. Thank you Lilly go prepare our dinner." Shego said leaning against a door. Lilly quickly dropped to the floor in a very deep bow.

"Of course my Empress right away." Lilly quickly scampered away and out of the room. "Welcome Kimmie to your new home." Shego said with a smirk and a flourish as she waved her hand around the room.

"It is a rather nice prison cell. Why didn't you kill me? Or worse have me turned into a slave?" Kim said her hands up in a fighting stance.

"Kimmie Down." Shego commanded and Kim fell to the floor in a kneeling position. To add to her shame at being commanded her hands were on her knees like the picture of a perfectly demure lady. Kimberly just stared pure hatred as she tried to stand back up. "That manacle also forces you to obey a direct order from me." Kimberly just glared still unable to stand back up. "Okay to answer your questions I never wanted to kill you. I always left you an out didn’t I? I mean I never got rid of that damn rodent or your freaky hairdryer did I? The reason you’re not in a cell or a slave is simple because I love you, and deep down I know you love me. I'm just holding you with me until you realize it Princess." Kim’s expression dropped. She was being held prisoner to be a sex slave. Kim was so dazed by the sudden confession that she did not even notice Shego sit down next to her. The only thing that snapped her out of it was when Shego nibbled her ear.
"Plus getting to be the earth's princess isn't a bad perk for hating someone is it?" Shego said nuzzling Kimberly’s ear. She just blushed wishing she could kick Shego in the mouth.

"I'll never love you Shego. NEVER!" Kimberly yelled acid dripping from her voice. Unfortunately she was still stuck kneeling so it was all she could do.

"Bad news you already do just wait." Shego said as Lilly came back in with huge platters of Chicken and shrimp.

"Get up Kimmie you can do as you please for now." The first thing she did was swing a punch directly at Shego’s midsection. Shego just jumped over her arm and landed with a soft thud on the bed her legs crossed like she was relaxing.
Kimberly hissed and swung her leg at her captors head. Shego just rolled and dropped of the bed. She grabbed Kim’s arms as she spun pinning them behind her with a gentle but viselike grip.

“You’re out of you league Kimmie I’ve gotten a lot better while you were stuck in that hellhole camp.” Shego said and gave the arms that were just moments before trying to punch her each a kiss. She let them go and Kimberly just dropped tears in her empty green eyes. Shego just went over to the table and started eating her dinner ignoring the stares she was getting from Lilly. “Are you going to eat Kimmie?”

“No I’m not eating with you Shego.”

“Suit yourself Kimmie that’s your choice. You know if you’re so upset you can’t beat me then you only have two choices.” Kim just looked at her in shock was she actually giving her options. “You can get better somehow and overthrow me, or you can join me.” The empress said as she put a bit of chicken in her mouth.

“Why would I want to join a psychotic megalomaniac like you?”Kim questioned strangely jovially considering her situation.

“One I am not a megalomaniac. I never wanted to rule the world till I told myself how much of a better job I could do. Two you could be royalty Kimmie a real princess. Oh and psychotic that was Dr. D’s department.”

“I don’t believe you. One person can not rule the world that is too much power for anyone to remain sane.

"What about two? I do plan for you to rule with me someday Princess.”

“NEVER!” Kim hissed glaring a the green fire conjurer.

“We’ll see.” Shego said putting he plate back on the tray for Lilly to take away later.
[center]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/center]
I was born to destroy your race.

Re: Catrlgirl Claiming my princess PG-13 or T Chap 1 Kigo

Postby catrlgirl » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:19 am

just a bump why has no one given me any feedback it can't be that bad can it

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm

Nice writing, Catrlgirl! I wonder how it happend next. Keep this up!

Postby catrlgirl » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:43 pm

thank you if you want to read more of the story look here it keeps improving

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3472135/1/C ... r_princess

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:14 am

It's looking better and more interessing to read it. ^_^

Return to Literature