CK fanfic--Through Bunny's Eyes ((chapter 29))

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Comic Kitten » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:20 pm

You're the one on the computer that has my fanfic saved on it.... So the power for me to update is all in your hands.
Hmm

Re: CK fanfic--Through Bunny's Eyes ((chapter 27))

Postby wolfboy1988 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:59 am

dramasweety, please, please, PLEASE get off the computer so that Kay can post the next chapter. PLEASE!!
Tiny Text Is Tiny!

A hero is just a man who knows he's free...

Re: CK fanfic--Through Bunny's Eyes ((chapter 27))

Postby Comic Kitten » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:31 pm

Chapter 28
I lifted up my head and opened my eyes. I let go up my ears to wipe away my tears, and I looked around. Silence. I let out a breath of relief and slowly crawled back to the end of the vent. Everyone was gone! All except for one small hint of crying; Dexter. He was laying on the floor with chains around his hands and legs, and he still looked injured from before.
“Dexter?” I whispered. The quiet crying immediately stopped.
“Who’s there!” He said
“Dexter, it’s me, Bunny!”
“Bunny?” He sounded relived. I flew into the room and landed in front of him. I smiled sadly at him and he suddenly frowned. “Wait!”
“Huh?”
“YOU TRAITOR!” He wiggled around angrily on the floor. “You never came in to help! You could have saved her!” His lower lip had dried blood on it, and the lip itself looked abnormally large. He blushed and then added quietly, “I mean them; you could have saved them…”
“What good would I have done coming in and trying to help just like everyone else? They got caught, and I would have too! I waited so I could come back and help you all escape later! This is a lot better than getting caught. If you remember, Boomer helped us last time, but he can’t help now! So I will.”
Dexter looked away from me sheepishly. “I see…” He looked back at me and smiled. “Well, I suppose you’re not so bad after all...”
“Duh!” I walked over to Dexter and was about to use my laser eyes to destroy the chains around Dexter, but he shook his head vigorously.
“What is it?”
“Olga took everyone away, probably for more torture!” He growled. “But we have to hurry! Olga said she’d be coming back here for me really soon…”
Just then I heard delicate footsteps coming toward the room. I sadly patted Dexter on his shoulder to give him support and flew back into the vent and crouched down low. Then the door burst open.
“Ah, and how are we feeling today?” Olga asked Dexter with an evil smirk. He didn’t reply. “Oh I see you’re not feeling well enough to talk… But I know how I can cheer you up!”
Dexter glared and said, “Ya, you could set us all free!”
Olga shook her head. “Then I would get lonely!” She smiled evilly. “But just to make sure you stay happy here, I arranged a little get-together for you and someone special to you.”
“If you even touched her!”
“What makes you think I was talking about Blossom?”
Dexter froze. “My… My parents?”
“You will see. You two will be reunited very shortly. Until then, just stay nice and cozy in here.” With that she walked out the door which shut tightly like a lid to a jar.
“I have to get you out of here, fast!” I urged as I flew down to him. “Hold still while I burn off the chains!”
“No!”
“What do you mean, 'no'? Don’t be crazy! We have to save everyone else!”
“You go! I need to stay here… I can’t have anyone special to me be harmed by my doing! Not anymore…”
“What do you mean?”
“Just go!”
I let out a breath of frustration. “Whatever. Just sit and rot in here if that’s what you want. Just don’t start crying later when you know that you made the wrong decision.” I flew into the air on my way to the vent slowly, just hoping that he would stop me and want to come, but he never did. All I could hear through his thoughts over and over again was, “Never again… Never again…”
Hmm

Re: CK fanfic--Through Bunny's Eyes ((chapter 28))

Postby tomaszavenger » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:51 pm

It's not Blossom! AAAAAAH!
Who is it?

I WANNA KNOW!
Shake my hand, join the game.

Postby wolfboy1988 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:27 pm

I'm gonna go out on another limb here and say that the "Someone special" is DeeDee.
Tiny Text Is Tiny!

A hero is just a man who knows he's free...

Postby dramasweety » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:50 pm

Ah, Dexter is so sweet. "Never again, never again"
PS it's not my fault, you are never home.
Image Don't we all have those days?

Postby nanibug10 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:27 pm

POST KAY! :evil: POST POST POST!PLZ :'(

Re:

Postby nanibug10 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:41 pm

wolfboy1988 wrote:I'm gonna go out on another limb here and say that the "Someone special" is DeeDee.

me too

Postby nanibug10 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:32 pm

POST, POST, POST!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Comic Kitten » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:16 pm

Chapter 29
Good thing Dexter gave me those extra powers… I had extreme control over my lasers, and that came in handy when you wanted to be sneaky. Placing my hand lightly on the wall, a thin line of purple electricity flowed out of my arm and slithered its way up the path I wanted it to go. Silently, it encased the surveillance camera, and in no time it had been shut down. This was my eleventh one destroyed! Not only that, but I had disabled all the alarms in the building that I could find. I smiled to myself as a little cloud of smoke floated away from the camera.
Thinking about the unique powers Dexter gave me, it made me think about him. I wondered why he had chosen to stay behind in the first place… Why was he so obsessed with trying to play the hero?
You’re trying to play the hero right now… I thought ironically. Then I heard voices and I stopped dead in my tracks.
“Shut up! That doesn’t make any sense! I just want to know what made you do it.” A rough but sad voice asked. Butch.
“Didn’t we used to fight for things we wanted most when the mood hit us?” Boomer replied weakly.
“We were children!” Butch growled.
“Even so...” Boomer muttered. I could tell he was having a hard time sitting up. “We used to do what WE wanted to do, not what some company or some little brat told us what to do.” He sighed deeply. “And I couldn’t help myself… I had to save her!”
Butch was silent. I peeked around the wall and saw that he looked sad, but then he glared at Boomer in disgust.
“Brick was right! You’ve lost you’re mind!” He quickly turned around then stomped off down the hall.
“You think about that green one, don’t you…” Boomer whispered quietly.
I threw my head back behind the wall right as Butch burst for the clear cage Boomer was trapped in. I heard a loud bang as he hit the cage in anger.
“YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE!” He thundered.
“Don’t I?” Boomer said more confidently. “What about when you sleep and you whisper her name? Or what about when you look in the mirror and only think of her?”
I peeked around the corner once more to see Boomer slowly standing up and backing away from the front of the clear cage. He was slightly limping, but he looked determined. Butch’s eyes looked as if they had burst into flames, and I felt like he had finally snapped.
“LIES! ALL LIES!” Butch screamed. His fists were clenched and they were glowing a dark and sinister green aura. His arms were trembling from the effort to contain his anger.
“Just because you don’t want to believe your own heart doesn’t mean it’s not true. I tried denying my heart for the longest time. I would try listening to my brothers, follow orders, and be an obedient robot. But then I found out something… The heart is stronger than any one man’s will.”
“You pussy!” Butch spat. His arms were still trembling, but I could tell he was trying to calm down.
“I’m beginning to wonder who the real sensitive one in this family is…” Boomer added.
“ALRIGHT, THAT’S IT!” Butch shrieked angrily. I pulled back my head and ducked down low just as the acid green smoke filled my nostrils. I opened my eyes, and they began to sting.
“No alarm?” Butch asked in bewilderment. I stuck my head around the corner to see what had happened. Then as it donned on him, Butch smiled in a twisted way and turned to his injured brother laying among the broken glass. “Then no one will come to stop me from teaching you a lesson!” He balled his right fist and the green light formed around it once more. His eyes glowed with sinister evil.
“I wouldn’t be too sure about that!” I said sassily. I stepped out from behind the wall right as Butch spun around in my direction surprised.
“What the hell?” He glared at me angrily.
“Boomer, can you come here please?” I said casually as I walked over to Butch. One was so much easier to overcome than three. “I believe someone mentioned teaching a lesson…” I flexed my hands playfully. “Well I’m afraid I’m the only one teaching anyone anything around here, and that person happens to be you, Butch.” I smiled at him eagerly.
“Tell me, Butch…” Boomer said coolly. “Does your heart still hurt after you can’t feel your limbs?”
Last edited by Comic Kitten on Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hmm

Postby Comic Kitten » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:17 pm

Sorry for the forever late post!! It's really hard to write during the school year :b
But anyways I hope you enjoy it! I'll try to update as much as I can!
<3
Hmm

Re: CK fanfic--Through Bunny's Eyes ((chapter 29))

Postby SoulEaterFan1 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:39 pm

Nice fanfic I want to see more.

Postby nanibug10 » Wed May 06, 2009 6:25 pm

plz!

Postby Comic Kitten » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Ok so this is the first time I've had free time for months.... I'm sorry!
But I promise to update my fanfic asap :)
Hmm

Postby rumani » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:50 am

I wondered why he had chosen to stay behind in the first place
lazer tattoo removal cream before and after free cost the tattoo removal cream blog tells you about cost and creams to buy lazer tattoo removal cream before and after free cost

Previous

Return to Literature