CK fanfic--Through Bunny's Eyes ((chapter 29))

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

CK fanfic--Through Bunny's Eyes ((chapter 29))

Postby Comic Kitten » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:19 pm

Intro
Sugar, spice, and everything nice. That's what the Powerpuff Girls were made of.
Except one...
Artificial sweetener, dirt with twigs, nerdy stuff, girlly stuff, and tomboy stuff... That's what Bunny was made of.
Last edited by Comic Kitten on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:13 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Hmm

Postby bob-dude » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:25 pm

That it? or is there more?
Paolini: Characters are born of necessity

Griddles: Well you know I am sadistic... I'll only kill a character when their purpose is served.
Bob Harder.

Re: Life Through Bunny's Eyes

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:46 pm

Ooooooookaaaaay... What's this?
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Comic Kitten » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:57 pm

This is my fanfic, and my first post is my intro.
I can only come here mondays and wednesdays usually, so that's why there's no chapter yet.
((I'll get a chapter up asap))
Hmm

Postby bob-dude » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:15 pm

It has bunny in it so I think it should be good.

Griddles: Well you know I am sadistic... I'll only kill a character when their purpose is served.
Bob Harder.

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:31 pm

Wha? Are you going to tell story about when Bunny was still with the girls. This ought to be good. >:3
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Emerald Emblem » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:26 pm

Well This is Comic_kitten we are on about. She made a very popular fanfic with Bunny as the main role. She never finished it unfortunately.
Nice to see you again Ck. Hope this is as good as your last.
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Postby bob-dude » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:29 pm

She did? mind giving me a link in a PM?

Bob Harder.

Postby Comic Kitten » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:16 pm

Well I never finished it for the same reason as a lot of others; the story lost my interest.
Sad to say, but that's why I'm starting fresh.
I hope this one will be better than the last!
ps-it's awesome to see you too, ppgd fan! ^_^
pps-here's the link to my old fanfic: http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... fa1e522ad1
Hmm

Re: Life Through Bunny's Eyes ((fanfic by comic_kitten))

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:50 pm

Waw. That's cool. Hmm. I'm wondering... is Bunny, in your fic, the same Bunny I've seen in the original PPG or is the Bunny in your sig, Comic_kitten?
Not-an-animator

Postby Comic Kitten » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:59 am

She's both; the Powerpuff in PPG and the Powerpuff in PPGD. You'll see throughout the fanfic. ^_^
ps-you can call me CK or ck for short.
Hmm

Postby Emerald Emblem » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:48 am

Yeah, I missed seeing you around here. Cute avvie.

Postby Comic Kitten » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:45 pm

Chapter 1
The bright light blinded me at first, so I closed my eyes. When I opened them, I saw three colorful girls in front of me. One was pink, one was green, and one was blue. I wiggled my toes, then fingers, and then blinked again. Yes, this was my body. It felt strange, like wearing a baggy suit.
“Hi! We’re the Powerpuff Girls!” The blue one said.
“Pw-ow-r-pf-gur-lz?” I attempted to say. Why couldn’t I talk? My mouth was large and chap like leather.
“Yeah, we’re sisters!” The pink one said.
“See-as-ters!” I said. Oh well… I guess I could live with this new voice. Even though I couldn’t really talk, my sisters could still understand me. And they made me, and that was all that mattered. I smiled and hugged them hard.
“That’s… right! You’re our sister too!” The pink one said between breaths.
“See-as-ters!” I said again more happily and I let them drop to the floor.
“Ya, I’m Blossom!” The pink one said.
“I’m Bubbles!” The blue one said.
“And I’m Buttercup!” The green one said.
“And you are?” Blossom asked.
“Bb-wha-ow-oo!” I tried to say. I was going for ‘Beautiful’ to be funny, but it came out wrong.
“Um… That’s a little too hard to pronounce…” Blossom said. “How about…”
“Braces…” Buttercup teased.
I ignored her. She must be a grumpy sister, I thought.
“Buttercup!” Blossom scolded. She must be the leader! Cool!
Then Bubbles squealed really loud, and said, “I know! BUNNY!”
With that, Bubbles started skipping around chanting “Bunny! Bunny! Bunny!” and pretty soon the others were mimicking behind her. I watched them with fascination and smiled. They’re so nice! I thought.
“Bawny! Bawny! Bawny!” I tried to yell with them. But when I jumped, I made the floor shake, and my sisters fell down flat.
“Ok, that’s good!” Blossom said to try to make me stop jumping. “Ok stop!” Then I stopped.
“Now listen… Now that you’re a Powerpuff Girl,” I looked at the shiny room. “You’ve got a lot of responsibilities.” I smiled at the clear glass vials with colorful liquids inside. “Are you listening?” She demanded.
“Huuh?” I said.
“Ok! It’s your job to fly around Townsville and keep things safe from crime.” Blossom said.
“And when you catch the bad guys… Bam! Pow! You beat ‘em up!” Buttercup continued.
“And then throw them in jail!” Bubbles finished.
“Understand?” Then all asked. I shook my head yes and smiled. Of course I understand! I’m a superhero! “Good! Now go fight crime!” they all yelled. I flew way high and then crashed through the ceiling.
“Go Bunny, Go!” I heard them yell behind me.
Hmm

Postby bob-dude » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:59 pm

So will this be a written version of the bunny esp? Good chapter.

Bob Harder.

Postby Grimreaper in training » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:49 pm

So will you contine from where you left off last time or rewrite it after you finish with the Bunny episode?

Just curious. ^_^

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:17 pm

Oh! A remake of the Bunny episode, huh?
Not-an-animator

Postby dramasweety » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:41 pm

nice one but i saw you write this one cheater!
Image Don't we all have those days?

Postby GridsNaranek » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:48 pm

Keep working on it and you'll be able to improve your skills. be sure to read other fanfictions and so forth to get an idea of what sort of writing style you should follow. Not many choose to use Bunny in their stories. It's great that you did.

Looking forward to more.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Comic Kitten » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:07 pm

Chapter 2
On my way flying, I started to sing myself a hero song. “Dom-dom-dee-dee-dom-dommmm! Dom-dom-dee-dee-dom-dommmm!”
Then I heard sirens going off, and I flew very fast toward the noise. When I got there, I saw four people; two in blue holding guns at two in black. The guys in black were cowering from the guys in blue, so I knew that the blues ones must be the bad guys!
I remembered what my sisters told me… And so I flew right toward those bad guys and beat them up! Then I flew them into jail, where they belonged.
After I had set free many good men, and put many bad ones in jail, I went outside to see if I’d missed any bad guys. I did! So I started to punch his puny head, but then I heard my sisters yelling my name.
“Waat?” I asked.
“What have you done?” Bubbles asked me.
I wanted to say “I’ve done it! I did what you asked me! I’m a Powerpuff Girl!”, but all that I could muster was, “Bawny do good! Bawny do good!”
“No! Bunny do bad!” Buttercup said angrily. “Very bad!”
“Bwaad?” I asked. I thought I was doing what they asked me…
“Ya! Bad!” Blossom scolded. “You’re supposed to stop crime, not help start it!”
They all frowned at the ground. “I guess you’re not cut out to be a Powerpuff Girl after all…” Blossom said sadly.
I wanted to say “Why! I did what you told me to do! What did I do wrong?”, but as before, all I could say was, “No Pwowerrpauf?”
“No…” They all chanted depressed.
I started to cry. My own sisters! They made me! I tried to help them, to become one of them, but I couldn’t! The only explanation I could think of was my looks… My abnormally enormous body, my unsightly features, my hair, my eyes, my everything… The tears kept running down my face. How could they! I thought they loved me! I didn’t want them to see me cry… Not now, not when I looked as ugly as this… So I flew away.
I sat on the highest rock I could find out in the ocean. Higher than Townsville, higher than my sisters, higher than the eyes that wanted to stare at the rejected Powerpuff…
“Help! Bunny help! Help us!” I heard my sisters scream. Oh no! My sisters need me!
I straightened up. “Dwa Pwowerrpauf Gurwls nweed mouy hellp!” I said confidently, I flew up and zoomed to where my sisters needed me.
I punched, kicked, slammed, and smashed all those real bad guys down! Nobody hurts my sisters… Nobody! “Bawny dwo goud!” I yelled excitedly. It was all I could really say.
Rumble… Rumble… I felt my whole stomach vibrate awkwardly. It felt tingly, and soon it traveled to my legs, arms, and lastly to my head. I felt numb and I had a slight buzzing in my ears. What was happening?!? The last thing I remember was a blinding white light, then total darkness.
Hmm

Postby bob-dude » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:23 pm

Intresting, this is going to be good!

Bob Harder.

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:27 pm

Nice summary of the episode CK.

Postby Comic Kitten » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:51 pm

Chapter 3
I’m back? Well, what’s back, anyway? I was here before, but I never knew I even existed at the time... Black was all that was here. Or were my eyes closed? I tried to blink, but I didn’t even have eyes. I tried to walk, but my body, or if I had one, wasn’t there. I sort of floated, or glided, around. Or was I even moving? This was odd… The feeling was indescribable, yet, it felt so familiar…
I wish I had a mirror… I thought desperately. I turned around, and there was a mirror! But there was no reflection of myself, and no hint of my existence; just a mirror in a dark place. I shut my eyes tight, and concentrated hard on myself… When I looked back, there I was, full of imperfections beyond any human on Earth. Was I even human? The light shown on me like an evil reminder of my body. I closed my eyes and waited for the tears to come, but they never came. I opened them up again, but there was no more mirror, no more light, and no more Bunny.
Then, a bright light that was as blinding as when I died, appeared in front of me. I closed my eyes tight, and then from the shelter of my eyes all I saw was complete darkness.
“Hello? C-can you hear me? Are you alive?” I heard a boy’s voice ask me.
“I’m not def, if that’s what you’re asking.” I said back. Woah! I could actually talk! What’s going on? I opened my eyes, and it took me a while to adjust to the shiny metal of the entire room.
“What’s your name?” He asked me.
I turned around and saw a teenage boy with orange hair staring at me through thick, round glasses.
“Bunny. And who are you, oh, Dorky One?” I asked.
He blushed, and surprisingly, smiled a little bit. “I’m Dexter, and I re-made you!”
Re-made?” I asked. “What’s that supposed to mean?”
“Well… You were once alive before now, but died, and, well, I brought you back…” He said embarrassed.
I couldn’t answer. My throat was all closed up. How long was I dead? Who was this kid? How did he know me? And where were my sisters?
All this was too overwhelming, so I laid my head in my hands. Wait a minute… My hands?!? They were smooth! They were small! They were… Normal!
I flew in the air with joy and hollered. Dexter jumped at my sudden outburst and fell to the floor.
A mirror! Where’s a mirror? I had to see one! I flew high into the vast lab, and then I saw myself from the reflection of a giant, clear container… Me! I was slim, purple, happy, and I looked normal! I waved my brown hair that was pulled into a ponytail all around with joy.
“Um, yes, it’s very… Exciting news. Could you come down now?” Dexter asked from far below. I flew back down and landed right next to him.
“Ok… A few things that I need to state. First, I am Dexter, Boy Genius. I am friends with your sisters, Bubbles, Buttercup, and… Blossom.” He coughed uncomfortably. “Second, they don’t even know that you’re here right now, and I want you to be a surprise for them. Third, you are at Megaville, and not Townsville, so you don’t have to worry about facing, um… bad memories… Any questions?”
I sized him up closely. He wore purple gloves, a white lab coat, and I could smell some cologne that was sprayed on way too much, so obviously he had never worn anything like that in his life. “Ya, I got two for you; first, how old am I?”
“Well, guessing how you look, and how old your sisters are… I’d say you’re twelve.”
Twelve?!? Last time I was with my sisters I was seven!” I sat down on the operating bed feeling exhausted. "I’ve been gone for five whole years!”
Dexter fiddled with his glasses. “Yes… So your other question?”
“Oh ya… My other question…” I snapped out of my daze. “So… When are you and Blossom going to go out with each other?”
Dexter opened his mouth, closed it, opened it again, and closed it again. He was speechless and blushing.
“Thought so... Well, if you really are planning on asking her out soon, you can come to me for tips to get her if you’d like.”
Hmm

Postby bob-dude » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:56 pm

Nice update, liking what you have for Bunny.

Bob Harder.

Postby dramasweety » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:00 pm

Nice one ck. love it! is it going to connect with the old one im still mad at you for not finishing!
Image Don't we all have those days?

Postby Comic Kitten » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:28 am

No, sorry.
It's not going to intertwine with my old fanfic, but it's going to be in the same time period.
I hope that this fanfic will get people to notice the old Powerpuff Girl, but in my own perspective. ^_^
Hmm

Next

Return to Literature