Sonic Adventure 3 by Teran; PG-13; Original idea

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Sonic Adventure 3 by Teran; PG-13; Original idea

Postby Teran » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:10 am

Firstly, this is the second time I post on the Lit Forums. Can't say that my first story was successful, so I decided to try one last time. Now, I don't own SEGA, though, this is a original story of Sonic the Hedgehog, based on events of my own. Now, the Prologue may be a bit cheesy, talking TOO much of Sonic greatness and stuff, but it'll get better, I promise. This is a really dark story from my part, and I hope you enjoy it. The prologue is short by the way, but still, tells some stuff:

SONIC ADVENTURE 3
PROLOGUE

Sonic the Hedgehog is considered as the fastest hedgehog in the world… perhaps even Universe. A hero that has saved the world in many occasions. Usually fighting against Dr. Eggman, although sometimes fighting against greater adversaries, like Chaos, Shadow the Hedgehog, Metal Sonic, Mephiles the Dark, stopping the ARK from destroying the world…
Time has passed, and Sonic has disappeared. No one has been able to see him. Where is he now? Is he ok? What is he doing? Is he even alive? No one has been able to answer these answers, not even close friends of him. In just a few days, Sonic’s disappearance will be of three years…

Sorry for any grammatical mistake, just PM me and I'll change it. I'll have the first chapter for tomorrow, I think you are going to like it.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Postby bob-dude » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:43 am

I like it so far, keep it up.
Paolini: Characters are born of necessity

Griddles: Well you know I am sadistic... I'll only kill a character when their purpose is served.

Postby D3vilish » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:00 pm

Sry to tell you this, but I don't think Griddles allows two threads.
I'm just here to help (you die)!

Re: Sonic Adventure 3 by Teran; PG-13; Original idea

Postby Teran » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:56 pm

Well, chapter 1 is done. I really hope you like it. It's a bit bigger than the prologue, and I added a darker storyline. Replies would be appreciated.

CHAPTER 1
NEWSPAPERS

“HEROIC ACT FROM LOCAL HEROES!!!
In another attempt to take over the world, Dr. Eggman released hundreds of robots in many cities of the world. This was one of his finest attempts for date, though, in an heroic attempt to save the world, Miles “Tails” Prower, Knuckles the Echidna, Amy Rose, and many G.U.N. agents, excelling agents Shadow the Hedgehog and Rouge the Bat, were able to repel all the robots so far. We weren’t able to see Sonic the Hedgehog in this event. We interviewed most of the heroes of this event, but none of them could confirm or deny our questions about Sonic the Hedgehog. We hope Sonic is alright…”

“SOLEANNA BOMBARDED
Yesterday in the night, while celebrating the Festival of the Sun in Soleanna, Dr. Eggman sent many exploding robots, destroying great part of the city. G.U.N. acted immediately, attacking robots and keeping all the people safe. Miles “Tails” Prower was able to repel air forces riding his Tornado 2. Still, no news of Sonic the Hedgehog…”

“LAKE LAOGAI’S NOT ANYMORE SAFE
After many months of investigation, G.U.N. Agents were able to discover of a submarine base under Lake Laogai. In an intense battle, G.U.N. Agents were able to repel these unknown forces. It has been revealed that Dr. Eggman had nothing to do with this. Also, a dead body was found. Big’s body, or at least what they could find, was laying in the forest. Perhaps his death was due to the intense battle.”

“TERRORISTS
Some terrorists were able to infiltrate in Domino’s City Department, being able to capture many innocent persons. G.U.N. Agents tried did what they could to for this people. Although many persons were saved by Agent Shadow the Hedgehog, this event concluded with the explosion of the building, killing many innocent people…”

The world usually offers us a way to know what’s going on. So far, the news today are dark, just bringing us death instead of hope. There have been some interviews with many close people to Sonic, but none has been able to respond us what we are looking for…

Now, I know that trying to bring the REAL WORLD to a character who is meant to be for kids is kinda of harsh, and more if we add this dark tone to the story. But seriously, sometimes I think that Sonic should grow with the kids instead of staying with them and making the game look stupid and stuff. Expect more from this story, and seriously, replies are appreciated.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Postby Mo Yeongsu » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:33 pm

i enjoyed reading this. keep it up.

Re: Sonic Adventure 3 by Teran; PG-13; Original idea

Postby Teran » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:32 pm

Well, seems that my first Literature project got Locked. Anyways, here's chapter 2:

CHAPTER 2
ETERNAL REST

It’s getting dark, though, I don’t care. Graveyards are usually scary, more when it’s dark. But I don’t care; I don’t want to leave this place, not after my last assignment. My name is Shadow the Hedgehog, my life has been very hard, but I always thought I could handle everything… it seems I was wrong.
I woke up, but I couldn’t remember anything. My quest for the truth started that day. Eventually, I met Black Doom, who convinced me that humankind was evil, and that my destiny was to destroy it. I did many things I don’t feel proud about, but in the last moment, I finished Black Doom and all his army. Earth was a safe place again.
I was looking for redemption on those days, suddenly it hit me, and G.U.N. was offering me what I was looking for, redemption. I proved to more than a simple agent, so I accepted the work. I usually got the hard assignments, stopping bombs, arrest criminals, stop terrorists from doing crazy things. I could handle everything, I had the abilities to handle it, or at least that’s what I thought.
And how could I fail if that blue hedgehog and his friends usually helped me with my duties, even when I told them to get the hell out. But times change. In just a few days, Sonic’s disappearance will be of three years, though, I don’t really care about him.
During my quest for truth, I remembered one name: “Maria”. Only one creature reminded me of her, counting that she was like my right hand, usually helping me with my duties, counting that she was a G.U.N. Agent. Rouge the Bat, perhaps my closest and only friend, and I failed her. Her ghost will always chase me, and I’ll never forgive myself for what happened to her.
Here I am, standing in front of her grave, hopefully she rests in peace. I won’t return to G.U.N., I left it after my last assignment. Those terrorists really screwed my life, killed many innocents, and left me without Rouge…

Return to Literature