HassanGigant's Series.

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

HassanGigant's Series.

Postby HassanGigant » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:02 pm

I too have been making series as well. Here is a list of them & when I started working on them.
1. Dinosaur Chronicles. 1999
2. K.I.D.S world. 2000
3. Grim. 2006 (This version is nothing of that from grim tales or Billy & Mandy, this is 100% my own work!).

I shall answer any question you lay on me about THESE series, (characters, plots, settings, timeline etc.).
Last edited by HassanGigant on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(>'')> -(Booyah!! U just got served!) ('' )-(???)

Postby bob-dude » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:33 pm

So are you going to put them up or not?
Paolini: Characters are born of necessity

Griddles: Well you know I am sadistic... I'll only kill a character when their purpose is served.

Postby Emerald Emblem » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:37 pm

You really should post a story here and re-name the thread accordingly
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Postby HassanGigant » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:04 pm

bob-dude wrote:So are you going to put them up or not?

The first 6, No.
1 from the last 3, Probably.

You know what, let me just edit the introduction.

In fact here is a good idea. Each day I shall update each of these series with their main plots THEN you can start asking questions about them. Tomorrow I shall start with 1. Dinosaur Chronicles.

Re: HassanGigant's Series.

Postby HassanGigant » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:47 am

Dinosaur Chronicles.
plot.
Before the universe was created God needed his most important ingredients light, darkness, good, evil, time, space & the primary & secondary elements.
The primary elements consists of Fire, Water, Vegetation (a.k.a the living element), Ice & Lightning. The secondary elements includes Sound, Earth, Minerals, Air & Force. Once God merged all of these ingredients together along with his power, the universe, life, heaven & hell were produced. God soon sent 2 beings for each of 1 planet containing life. 1 being contains the power of light & good. The other being contains the power of darkness & evil.
Focusing to Earth where 1 of those 2 beings entered the planet. Life on it began the process of EVOLUTION. The 2 assigned beings evolved as well, but their evolutionary rate was a lot more faster than that of an average organism. Because of that their evolutionary rate stopped at the point where dinosaurs ruled the the earth. As a side-effect they both were given a dinosauric humanoid appearance. From that God appeared before them & stated to them (In a Primitive language), that "Once awakened from thyth slumber, That which state I shallth put thou to, thou being Shall Seekth forth the most conquerable creatures on thy planet. Know this Being of light, thou shallth be named Enthreon & know this being of darkness, thou shallth be named Gorgeon. Thou each shall be assigned to a certain accomplishment. Gorgeon since thou art being of darkness & evil your accomplishment tis Armageddon to thy planet. Enthreon since thou art being of light your Accomplishment tis to protect thy planet & annihilate the greatest threat. Before I sent thou to slmber thou shallth first be given time to find thy elementals to help on these accomplishments. These elementals willth each be found in shell brewed from their mother's womb. Once thy creatures haveth be foundeth, thy creatures must learn thy abilities of transformation, weaponry, goals, techniques & most important elemental control capability. Thou creatures have certain conditions to be provethed to be the chosen primary & secondary elemental. Thy condition to thee are...".

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry about the "2 B Continued" crap my brother really wants the computer for now. These kind of interruptions will happen more often. Sorry.

Postby Elend-X » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:14 am

I think it's better to put the introduction not the general plot... except if that is the inroduction which means you are writing it right now? :unsure:

Postby HassanGigant » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:47 pm

Elend-X wrote:I think it's better to put the introduction not the general plot... except if that is the inroduction which means you are writing it right now? :unsure:

No it's the plot (I'm not very good with summarising) but it's no big deal the more info the better.

Oh yeah, I'll continue the rest tomorrow.

Postby Emerald Emblem » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:45 pm

Actually, it's the more you reveal now, the further downhill the story if you post it will go, cause we will know what to expect.
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Postby HassanGigant » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:19 am

PPGD Fan wrote:Actually, it's the more you reveal now, the further downhill the story if you post it will go, cause we will know what to expect.

The only thing I revealed so far were the rules god set for the 2 Guys.
I haven't revealed any thing else so far.
Anyway here is part 2 to the plot.

Added after 1 hours 7 minutes:

Dinosaur Chronicles
" ...1 withed thee element of fire contains 'A unique toe',
1 withed thee element of lightning contains 'Enormous Size with sharp teeth',
1 withed thee element of vegetation gains 'flight with no feathers but scales',
1 withed thee element of water contains 'Thou spikes on thy head',
1 withed thee element of ice contains 'the neck & tail which can touch thy sky',
Thou art shall taketh thee 'primary' elementals with thee on thou journey. As for thy secondaries once found mark them with their elemental signatures & leave them in thy original location. Thy conditions for thee elementals art:
1 withed thee element of sound contains 'A strange head',
1 withed thee element of minerals contains 'A diamond body',
1 withed thee element of force contains 'A head of stone',
1 withed thee element of air contains 'wings of scales & feathers',
1 withed thee element of earth contains 'Only feet & Sharp teeth',
when thy is ready call upon me & thou shall put thee to slumber & keep thee hidden". & with those word God vanished & the 2 set of to find the elementals. The time when the 2 finally found all of them, god set them along with there primary elementals to millions of years of deep sleep. Once awoken they all set forth to accomplish their main objectives, & that is how dinosaur chronicles began. In this saga, their main objectives is:
To unlock their Beast Form.
Defeat one of Gorgeon's elite: Hazard
To find the secondaries scattered around the world.
& most important to unlock the ability to merge together to form a very powerful being: Armar.

Note that this is the 1st Sega of dinosaur chronicles (DCh) the other sagas are:
2.DCh Execution
3.DCh Light & dark
4.DCh New
5.DCh God War

Next I shall update you guys on the main Characters Soon I shall upload the pictures as well.
Note: there are a hell lot of main characters. (both heroes & villains).

Now feel free to ask any questions. ^_^

Postby HassanGigant » Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:45 pm

You know what, Forget this topic. I am not ready to give plots everyday.
May somebody plz lock this.

Return to Literature