Bleedman crossover by Shadow MC;FINNISHED!!!

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Ivanssj4 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:55 am

bob-dude wrote:Yep, DBZ kicks butt! Good chapter!

One of the best.

I'm almost nearing the end of this fanfic. Soon I'l work on two more, that are prequels to this one (in some way).
Bleedman Crossover - FINNISHED!!! Ze Art of mine

Vampire - A word of Serbian origin, deriving from the early Russian Upir, a term first widely used in Serbia under Austrian rule in the famous Peter Plogojewitch/Arnold Paole vampire-encounter cases.

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:58 am

Try posting this on FF.net!
Paolini: Characters are born of necessity

Griddles: Well you know I am sadistic... I'll only kill a character when their purpose is served.
Bob Harder.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:00 am

bob-dude wrote:Try posting this on FF.net!

Well, OK, but I don't think anyone there knows about Bleedman's comics.

Vampire - A word of Serbian origin, deriving from the early Russian Upir, a term first widely used in Serbia under Austrian rule in the famous Peter Plogojewitch/Arnold Paole vampire-encounter cases.

Thank you.

Re: Bleedman crossover by Shadow MC;R;original bleedman com

Postby Ivanssj4 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:56 am

Okay, so far I have to thank you people on more than a 1000 reviews of this fanfic.

But I must ask you something.

When you read it, PLEASE post your opinions. I mean, how am I going to be a good writer without any crittiques?

So far the only people that posted here were Bob-dude, Teran4ever and Griddles.

Feel free to reply to my writtings. ^_^

Hoo hah!

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:38 am

There are a few people(try cartoon crossover's)

Griddles: Well you know I am sadistic... I'll only kill a character when their purpose is served.
Bob Harder.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:05 am

Chapter nine coming soon.........

Thank you.

Postby theredeemer » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:20 am

Ivanssj4 wrote:Okay, so far I have to thank you people on more than a 1000 reviews of this fanfic.

But I must ask you something.

When you read it, PLEASE post your opinions. I mean, how am I going to be a good writer without any crittiques?

So far the only people that posted here were Bob-dude, Teran4ever and Griddles.

Feel free to reply to my writtings. ^_^

Hoo hah!

Hey yoush forgot meh! hehee.... seriously it is good..... but... you should have described the battle between Val Hallan and that gang... it would have been funny!
"There's an experience worse than blindness-it's the certainty that your vision is perfect and the horror that there's no world around you to see."
"Justice is toothless without punishment. Righteousness cannot succed without the suffering of the guilty." -Razia
"Limitless power is glorious.. until you gain limitless understanding." -Ixidor, reality sculptor
"Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do." -Selenia, dark angel
"Truth shines even in darkness. Those who march on the side of truth walk always in righteous light."
"Spirit is the sword and experience the sharpening stone. -Arabian proverb
"Just as the noble soul calls virtue to itself, the evil soul summons harm." -Teachings of the Eight-and-a-Half-Tails

Postby Ivanssj4 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:23 am

Sorry, it was kinda in a hurry.

Well, maybe I should've, but the chapter kinda revolves more around the keeper of the Purgatory.............if ya reckognised who he is.

Thank you.

Re: Bleedman crossover by Shadow MC;R;original bleedman comi

Postby Ivanssj4 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:48 pm

Chapter IX

THE BATTLE BEGINS!

Demons all around, slashing and slaughtering each other. The “two demons cannot destroy each other if both are in Hell” rule stopped working ever since the portal of time-traveling was destroyed. The Red Guy tries to run from the battle.

-I must flee! Fle-he-heee!

Suddenly Nergal Jr. grabs him and lifts him off the ground.

-There is no room for traitors by the side of Lucifer! - Nergal said.

-NOOOOOOOO! - Red Guy screamed. Nergal sliced him in two, and his budy just vanished . And that’s where the Red Guy’s story ends. Mandy and HellSpawn are mashing demons by the count..

-We won’t make it much longer. - Mandy implied.

-I have a feelin’ help’z on tha way... - HellSpawn replied.

Laraeth is slashing demons at random. Soon he sees the THU members arriving.

-Kids! Get out of here! The war’s fierce, you will surely perish!

-No, we won’t go! - Junior stated.

-We shalth stand tall, side-by-side with Lord Lucifer. - Minnie added.

-Laraeth, watch it! - Nergal shouted, and slammed a demon behind the fallen angel.

-Uncle! - Junior screamed of joy.

-Father! - Minnie screamed as well.

- But wait......you two...........know each other? - Junior asked.

-Yes! - they both replied.

-If it wasn’t for Nergal Junior, I’d still be tortured by the flames of Tortorus.

-And if it wasn’t for Laraeth, I’d have no feelings at all and would have eaten you both at birth.

-Ooo-kay..... - Junior said.

-Enough! - Stradiner screamed from above, while he rushed towards Nergal Jr. Then he slashed his backside.

-Aaaargh! - Nergal screamed, then he fell down on the ground.

-You....freak! You traitor to Lord Lucifer! I’ll murder you! - Laraeth screamed while charging towards Stradiner.

-I’ll go and SMASH that demon! - MM said.

-Don’t - Buttercup stopped him - this is personal....

-Traitor? Aren’t you the one to speak?! - Stradiner smirked.

-What? What does he mean by that, Laraeth? - Junior asked.

-He’s trying to confuse me, but with little success! - Laraeth replied angrily.

-On the contrary, Grim Junior. He’s a fraud and a traitor. Ever wondered why he’s called “fallen angel”?

-Shut up........ - Laraeth fell on the ground and started crying.

-Listen, Junior, Laraeth betrayed God, the one who gave him life. He came to Hell willingly, even though he swore allegiance to Heaven. Laraeth is just a little bitch, always picking the winning side. - Stradiner spoke with smirk in his eyes.

-AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!! - Laraeth screamed, and started to transform. His wings got bigger and had more spikes, his eyes lost their pupils, his fangs grew and got sharper, he got hairier, and he grew large horns. Then he rushed towards Stradiner with a massive ki fist, slicing his stomach. Then he falls on the ground tired. Junior, Minnie and the THU watched this display with shock. Even Grim Sr. and Mandy were amazed.

-My......my word! What power! - Mandy barely pronounced*. Stradiner was standing with shock in his eyes as well, but soon he started to laugh.

-Ha! Is that all you got?!

Then he picked up Laraeth’s sword.

-Now I’m gonna slice you with your own weapon! - then he examines the crack.

-Well, well, well, the crack I made still stands. You didn’t want to join us, Laraeth, even though we offered you the job freely. And now you’ll die.

-No! I won’t let you! - Buttercup screamed, and fired a ki blast at the sword, aiming for the crack. But it didn’t break.

-Ha! This kind of aloe is one of the hardest ever! You cannot break it! - Stradiner laughed out loud.

-It ain’t harder than mine, bub! - someone said. And in an instant -SLASH!- the sword is cut in two, and so is Stradiner. An old, hairy man is seen crouched. Then he gets up. The three claws that are sticking out of each of his hands are pulled back up into the skin.

-No way! - Val Halan said. -Wolverine, like, ist that thou?

-Yup! It’s me, joy-boy! - Wolvie replied.

* This is one of those rare moments where Mandy is actually stunned and frightened by something.

(end of chapter nine)

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:51 pm

Cool!

Bob Harder.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:58 pm

Thanks. :snoogins:

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:01 pm

I forget(I do that a lot) did we ever talk about my fanfic, called Rose's Grim tales?

Bob Harder.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:05 pm

Yes, we did. I've read it. Looks massive.

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:10 pm

Thanks. Any parts you liked or didn't like? And how did you like the first chapter of my Grim Continuation fanfic?

Added after 25 seconds:

Lets continue this in PMs.

Bob Harder.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:48 am

Intermission;

The story of Laraeth

On a precise day in the existence God was assembling energy, creating new inhabitants of Heaven. On that day he creates one out of a body of a long dark-hair colored scrawny boy. He looks pleased.

- Achieved for one more. Exist, Laraeth.

The boy opens his eyes. Slim, white wings sear out from his back.

The same minute on Earth...........

Sugar.......Spice..........and everything nice................ (etc.) Chemical X!

On Heaven, God speaks:

-I shall give those girls special abilities, which will grow in time. I link those abilities to you, Laraeth. You will be their connection to me.......and to their power.

-Yes, my Lord. All for your cause. – Laraeth replied.

The archangel Michael calls him.

-I have forged a sword for you, Laraeth. Keep it close, as it is your holy weapon against evil.

-Yes, I will. Thank you, great Michael.

-Praise the Lord.

-Praise the Lord!

Several years after, Laraeth is seen flying near the borders of Heaven and Earth. Soon he’s confronted by a demon. It was Stradiner.

-Halt, evildoer! Prepare to perish!

-Ah, come on, pal! – Stradiner replied : -Ya think ya can strike me down with that toothpick?

They start to battle, but soon Laraeth falls on the ground.

-See? Yer weak. It’s expected though. You’re the under God. If your lord were Lucifer, you’d have incredible power.

-I shall not turn to Hell! – Laraeth screamed.

Yeah, yeah, that’s what they all say. Just try the apple of the Knowledge tree, and you’ll see the God’s plan for you.

Then he flies away.

Laraeth knew that the fruit from that tree is forbidden. But he was very curious to try it. While he was flying back to Hell, Stradiner was thinking of the power Laraeth possessed. Some time later Laraeth talked to archangel Uril about the apple. Uril replied:

-The Lord has a plan for all of us. When you can’t win against evil, just prey, and His power will assist you, and make your weapon indestructible.

The next day Laraeth faced Stradiner again.

-Well, did you reconsider my offer? – Stradiner asked.

-No! Fall, demon! – Laraeth screamed, and charged towards Stradiner, but again ended up on the ground. Then he stands up, holds his sword in front of his face and starts praying.

-Holy Father that art in Heaven.........

-That won’t help ya, kid! – Stradiner screamed.

-.........may your power assist me, may it make my weapon stronger! – Laraeth says while opening his eyes. But Stradiner appears behind him, zapping the back of his head and crunching a piece of the blade of Laraeth’s sword..

-Aargh! – Laraeth shouted and fell unconscious .

-Ha! So much for God. – Stradiner said, and left.

After hours of faint, Laraeth wakes up, looks at his sword, and says:

-Yeah. So much for God...

Angry for being let down by God, he rushes to the Heaven’s garden, slays two angels and bites the ripest of all the apples on the Knowledge tree. Soon he gets big headaches, yells and screams out loud, and gets flashbacks on the darkest of images imaginable. Soon the hand of God appears.

-Laraeth, as I wanted it to be, your treason has come. Why did you eat the apple?

-Aaargh! I renounce you, God! The archangels said my weapon links to your power, yet I always get defeated! Why? Why do you HOG ALL THE POWER TO YOURSELF???!!!

-Weapons don’t link you to me, Laraeth. Faith does. You’ve renounced your faith a long time ago, as I intended you to. You have no place in the garden of Eden. You will be removed.

-I don’t care! I hate you! You are not my lord anymore! You hear me?! F*CK YOU, YOU SELFISH BASTARD!!!!

But then God strikes him down. Laraeth falls into the Purgatory, where a shadow moves towards him.

-Well, this is rare – an angel sent here to be bewinged.

-What do you mean rare? You’re apparently an angel yourself, with one wing.

-I’ve only had one to begin with, demon.

-I’m not a demon! I’m a messenger...........

-........of God? The way I saw it, you renounced him, pretty harshly might I add.

-Look, I’m sorry, I was wrong. I regret my actions. Can I go back to Heaven somehow?

-Well, when someone’s sent to the Purgatory, he has to answer my riddle. If he gets it right, he goes to wherever he wants to be. If he gets it wrong, he goes where the Lord commands me to take him.

-Well, what’s the riddle?

-I’m afraid you get no riddles, fallen one. You see, God Himself wanted to send you to Hell. If you guessed my riddle and went back to Heaven, you’d proven God’s word wrong, and the whole existence might collapse. Now you can either go to Hell the easier way – and the Keeper shows him a doorway, - or the hard way.

-I will not go to the domain of Lucifer! – Laraeth says and pulls out his sword. The Keeper of the Purgatory takes his masamune and they start to battle.

(background music: Nobuo Uematsu – One Winged Angel)

They fight off fiercely, but then the Keeper stops Laraeth’s attack with his masamune which he holds horizontal.

-Absurd! Defeating me is meaningless. You know that more than anyone, little angel. No matter how many times I fall, your darkness keeps calling me back.

-Aaagh! – at that moment the Keeper disappears and reappears behind Laraeth, piercing him in the back with the sword.

-YIIIAAAH! – Laraeth screams.

-Now feel the sting of Masamune!

(stabs it deeper in Laraeth’s body)

-I free you of your divine light!

(stabs it deeper)

-I relinquish you from the Heaven’s Gates!

(stabs it deeper)

-And I relieve you from your service to God.

(stabs it deeper)

-Now be gone, and BE DAMNED!

(stabs the masamune all the way)

Laraeth falls to a burning ground. He loses his feathered wings in blood, and they get painfully replaced by demonic, bat-like wings.

-Aaaargh! What’s happening to me?!

Soon he’s confronted by two demons.

-Look, a fallen angel! Let’s eat his skin!

-Yeah! They say it heals all wounds!

-No! – a voice above said. It was Stradiner.

-Kid, I told you. Eventually, everyone turns evil. Get him to the burning dungeons of Tortorus! Remember my name, angel. My name is Stradiner!

Several weeks after we see Laraeth in chains. He’s looking towards the wall in semi-darkness, so we can see his back. His wings are demonic, his skin filled with scars, his hands have sharp fingernails. In front of his cell there’s a kid in a black coat, with a green glow in his eyes.

-Umm.......ex.....excuse me? Are you the fallen angel?

-.....who wants to know?........... – Laraeth whispered.

-I.......I do.........sir.......my name’s Nergal.........Nergal Junior......my father told me that I must learn the difference between Good and Evil...........to learn the ways of both sides........so I thought, since you were a servant of............. God (a thunder cracks above), you could........

-THERE IS NO GOD!!!! – Laraeth screamed and rushed towards the kid, but got stopped by the chains. Nergal gets frightened.

-At least not for me............... – Laraeth turns his face downwards. His face is filled with lots of cut marks, and his eyes are bleeding, and his eyebrows burning.

-But......you were linked to him! You know his power!

-There is no power for us! If you’re in Heaven, you get a good life, but all your power belongs to God. In Hell you get your power, but you’re devoured by someone more powerful.......... I envy the living.........they need no power.......

-Sir, please! I need to know what’s the difference between good and evil.

-I’ll explain it to you, but you have to free me from here first.

-Okay, gimme a sec. Oh guaaaaard?

-What??!! – a demon asked.

-Look at that nympho having sex with a sheep.

-Where? – the demons asks and looks while smirking. Nergal Junior pokes him in the back. The guard falls down unconscious. He takes his keys and frees Laraeth.

-Now let’s get my sword. – Laraeth says.

-It’s down this way! Hurry! – Nergal said. They hurry down the dungeon hallway. Laraeth’s sword is in an exhibit.

-Here you go, sir! – Nergal said.

-Thank you. – Laraeth replied. And stabbed Nergal Junior in the stomach. Soon more demons arrive and spot Nergal on the ground.

-Let’s eat him! – one says.

Laraeth turns around and sees Nergal Junior helpless. Then he stops the two demons with several ki blasts.

-Ya ain’t taking the kid, punks! He’s mine! – Laraeth shouted.

-Give us the kid, Laraeth! – Stradiner said as he was arriving.

-No! – Laraeth says. Then he cuts a piece f his arm and feeds it to Nergal Junior. Nergal’s wounds heal.

-Oh, Lucifer’s boot! – the demonssaid amazed.

-This isn’t over, Laraeth! Not by a long shot! – Stradiner shouted angrily. Then they left.

Several days later Nergal Junior was a teenager. He and Laraeth are standing on a mountain.

-So what you’re saying, sir, is that even though I’m a demon, I have some good in me?

-Yes. We all do. So, when you have an offspring of your own, raise him or her right. Okay?

-Okay, sir.

And stop calling me sir. We’re friends now. Call me by my name, nerg.

-Allright then, Laraeth.

-Well, this is goodbye, Nergal Junior. May your powers serve you well.

-I feel sorrow for having to part, Laraeth. Well, Laraeth the Fallen Angel, farewell.

-Farewell, my friend.

And so they go their separate ways, leaving us with a scenery of blood and silence.

Thank you.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:09 pm

Chapter ten coming soon..............

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:32 pm

Nice chapter!

Bob Harder.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:34 am

Well, it’s been a while since I’ve updated this thing, but nonetheless an update will be certain very soon.

But first a review of some chapters starting with chapter IV, just so that you can understand what’s been going on.

Chapter IV: Two more members join the team along side the Powerpuff girls and Grim Jr. and Minnie: Val Halan and retrained Major Man. Also, the demon who attacked fallen angel Laraeth, called Stradiner, introduces us to lord Makkaillo, and just how cruel he is.
Also, lord Makkaillo is in a collaboration with Dr. X and Zim.

Chapter V: The team gets an addition of two more members: Bullet the squirrel and Raven of the (former) Teen Titans. The official name of the team is Team of Heroes United, or THU, and Bubbles is elected the leader. The THU go to a Townsville/Citysville gang war and stop it. Then a phone call warns them that Pr. Utonium and Dexter are held captive in Bikini Bottom.

Chapter VI: The THU is at the Bikini Bottom, and they have to face The Plankton who is inside Dynamo, a Powerpuff mecha created by Pr. Utonium a long time ago for the girls to use. Dynamo gets destroyed by Major Man, but a new threat emerges – Man Ray comes out in a half-mecha body of Cyborg’s design which Raven recognizes. Several attacks to Man Ray failed, until Powdered Toast Man puts a stop to him. Bubbles offers him a place in the THU, but he refuses and goes away.

Chapter VII: We find out that the Red Guy actually wants to BETRAY both Lucifer and makkaillo, but his plans are foiled by Laraeth, who yet again has to face Stradiner. In an air combat he knocks Stradiner to the ground and telepathically contacts Her, and she forwards the message to Him. The THU hurry up to the bus station.

Chapter VIII: The Thu confront a bike gang, which is beaten to a pulp by Val Halan. Otto Osworth warns them about the time portal being destroyed, and at that moment Stradiner shoots Laraeth down and destroys the portal. Now the forces in Hell can destroy each other. Otto time travels into the future with the THU to the Purgatory, where it’s keeper, the masamune wielder asks them a riddle and lets them pass into Hell. Makkaillo’s and Lucifer’s forces are just about to start their final war.

Chapter IX: The war starts, and everyone has their hands full. The Red Guy is killed while running away by Nergal Junior. The THU arrives, and Minnie and Junior find out that Laraeth and Nergal Jr. are old friends. Stradiner has his shot at Laraeth, revealing that he betrayed God and willingly left to Hell. Laraeth undergoes a massive change and attacks Stradiner, and then falls to the ground. Stradiner picks up his sword in an attempt to destroy Laraeth, and even Buttercup’s attack was futile to the sword, even though she aimed at it’s crack. However both the sword and Stradiner are cut in two by Wolverine.

As for the intermission, it tells us of Laraeth’s creation, life and betrayal, and also how he made some friends and some enemies.

For the info on the first 3 chapters, just check out page one of this thread.

Chapter X coming soon.........

Thank you.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:48 pm

Chapter X

Everyone was astonished by Wolvie’s appearance.

-Like, dude, it’s been sooo long, you know, since thou hath.....What art thou doing here anyway, dude? – Val Halan asked.

-Well, where do ya think I’d go after kickin’ the bucket, bub? Question is, what’s a Nordic God of Rock doin’ in Hell?

-Long story! Let’s just go and mess up this Makkaillo retard! – Buttercup interrupted.

-Wolvie, you may join our troops – Bubbles added. – Oh, and Buttercup?

-Yeah, Bubbles? – Buttercup replied.

Bubbles fists her to the ground.

-Don’t EVER shout at and insult your superior again, got it?! I’m leading the THU, and you obey ME!

-.....got it, Bubbles.... – Buttercup replied, barely standing up.

-What about Laraeth? – Junior asked.

-Leave him! Hurry up, ya gotta hide! – HellSpawn replied.

-No way! We’re not hiding anymore! – Junior replied.

And so the THU joins the war. Val Halan and Blossom are taking down the Azsheron guards, with Val’s mighty axe and Blossom’s ki blasts. Major Man and Minnie are taking on the Cozio higher devils, fighting them face-to-face. Bullet, Junior and Nergal Jr. are taking on the Griddle Lock Troopers*. Buttercup was randomly smashing demons and ghouls, and so was Wolverine. Mandy and Grim Sr. are fighting back-to-back. Jack assists Bubbles with his strikes. HellSpawn is being overrun, then slowly starts losing balance. Soon the whole field explodes, and demon lord Makkaillo rises underneath.

-Lucifer!!!! Enough of your pathetic troops! Bring yourself out and SURRENDER THE THRONE OF HELL!!!!!!!!

A little after that the whole sky above Hell turns creepily red, and then black. Suddenly, a massive force rises from above, an inexplicable demon whose description is impossible for any human comprehending. Very soon, but very slowly the demon changes to a tall, long-gray-haired anime-styled villain stereotype. It was Lucifer, in all his might and glory.

In the Netherrealm Hokochoo is watching the battle**

- They are so ignorant, my lord! – Penfold said. – Should we join the quarrel?

-No....let them have their fun, Ernest. – Hokochoo smirked and replied.

Back on the battlefield things were looking bad. Most of Lucifer’s forces were down for the count, and the THU was slowly losing their battling balance.

-Well, well, Lucifer! Let’s see how you bare with ME! – Makkaillo shouted and started charging power. But instead MM, Val Halan and HellSpawn rushed towards him. Makkaillo crushes them to the ground. MM and Val get severe injuries and HellSpawn hits Bullet, who dies seconds later, while HellSpawn himself disappears. His aura is floating around, and then gets taken by Lucifer, who inhales it through his chest. Everyone was shocked and speechless by this whole scene.

-Bullet.......B-Bullet.........BUUUUUULLEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!! – Bubbles cried out.

The other girls and the Grim siblings fall to the ground, saddened. An angel of Bullet is watching them from the Purgatory.

-You’re welcome to stay and watch them avenge you, or die trying. – the Keeper of the Purgatory told Bullet. Bullet gave him a sad look, and then turned her head back to the fight.

Makkaillo started off again.

- Do remember one thing, Lucifer. You and I are both from Hell, so we would be pretty much even. However, one can only win if sided with the light, a rule I despise, but that’s been around for countless MettaEons. In short, you need to be sided with a messenger of God. And you’ve just lost one. Laraeth!

While Makkaillo’s speech was in progress, Laraeth was slowly rising from the ground. His fangs were sharper, his pupils have gotten all black. His arms and torso bleeding. He picks up his shattered sword and rushes behind Lucifer, grabbing his neck with his right arm, and forcing what’s left of his sword onto Lucifer’s temple with his left arm.

-Hahahahaha! He betrayed you, Lucifer, just as he betrayed Heaven! And now he will be your demise!!!

Lucifer slowly turns his view to Laraeth, not changing his facial expression.

“Forgive me, Lord Lucifer” Laraeth whispered, and then slit Lucifer’s throat.

The whole army of Lord Lucifer felt uneasy and defeated. Makkaillo’s side celebrated and howls were heard all over the Valley of the Damned.

Makkaillo looked pleased and had a massively vicious laugh.

-Yes! Oh yes, Laraeth! Good boy. Now get me his darkened ring!

But instead, Laraeth drops sword, then lowers Lucifer’s body on the ground, and finally he puts his two fingers in the Lord’s wound and licks the blood of them.

-YOU @SSHOLE!!! – Makkaillo shouted.

Laraeth then shined with a dark aura, and spoke:

-Payback time, pussy!

Then he rushes straight to Makkaillo. They fight rapidly for about 20 minutes, but soon Laraeth touches ground.

-You’ll need a lot more blood from your Lord to beat me, angel! – Makkaillo smirked.

-No, he won’t...***- Lucifer said. Then his sword started getting spikes, thorns and, above all, started to charge.

-No! I won’t let you reach that level of power, Lucifer! – Makkaillo yelled and flashed down towards Lucifer. He’s then stopped by our three girls, with tears in their eyes and anger in their souls.

-Not today, dickhole! – Bubbles shouted through her gripped teeth.

-You’ve killed Bullet, and we can never forgive you! – Blossom added with her voice shaking.

-It’s bitchfaces like you that give existence a bad name! You will die! – Buttercup added with tears in her eyes.

A series of powerful ki blasts were sent on to Makkaillo, and then Blossom finished it off with an Ice breath attack. However, Makkaillo was just slowed down a bit.

-Retarded mortal bitches! Do you honestly think THAT is enough to stop me? – he shouted.

-Our turn! – MM and Val Halan screamed together, but got stopped by Wolverine.

-Hey, what gives?! – MM shouted.

-Leave ‘em, ya clouds! Let ‘um get the bastard. It’s personal...

After Makkaillo rose himself up again, Grim Junior and MinnieMandy jumped up through the air with their scythes up, ready to give Makkaillo one last attack.

-Though shalth fall, betrayer! – Minnie shouted.

-Today you DIE, sucka! – Junior screamed.

As they both wield their scythes, he kneels to the ground.

-Now I’m pissed! – Makkaillo cried. – You will......what the....?!

At that very moment, Lucifer reaches full power, his sword gets fully charged, his facial expression still the same, yet his power growing immensely. He takes his sword in his both hands, he charges onto Makkaillo, his power reaches his maximum, and...

*SLASH!*

In a brief second, Makkaillo splits in two, his upper body falls down, and he is no more. As he stood crouched, Lucifer, with that SAME facial expression, stands up, looks down, and rises his arm up high. Makkaillo’s aura enters his palm, and he inhales it through his chest. Lucifer’s forces win. As a result of this victory, Lucifer’s sword shines blood red.

* An homage to a certain editor of Bleedman’s comics. :snoogins:
** To know what the Netherrealm is, read my upcoming PPGD fanfic “The Hokochoo saga”
*** Lucifer rarely talks, like once in a hundred million years, and even then it’s a brief sentence.

(end of chapter ten)

Thank you.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:39 am

EPILOGUE:

With the war ended, our heroes begin to sorrow. Bullet and HellSpawn are no more. Many more are severely injured.

-She was a good friend.....a good warrior...... – Blossom said through tears.

-I agree........poor Bullet!..... – Buttercup moaned.

-Well, at least we know she’s at a better place – Blossom said. – By the way, Laraeth, your pretend treachery worked like a charm? I guess we owe you a lot of thanks.

-Yeah. Except now I must perish. Forever. Never to return.

-But why, oh fallen angel friend of ours? – Minnie asked.

-Simple – Mandy replied, slowly saying “ouch!” – If you betray God, you wind up here in Hell. However if you betray Lord Lucifer and severely wound him, you perish from existence and become a part of either God or the Lord Lucifer.

-But.....that means......we never get to see you again! – Bubbles started to cry.

-Don’t worry, I’ll always be in your memories. – Laraeth added with a smile. His sword starts to fade away, and so does he.

-Farewell Laraeth! – everyone shouts.

-Goodbye, you guys! – he waves to them with a smile.

With him gone, a massive light pierces the sky, and the hand of the Almighty God appears.

- Holy Lord that art in Heaven, where did You take Laraeth? – Junior asked,.

- He’s a part of me now, as you’ll all be when your time comes. You children have done a fabulous thing today. Girls, someone is saying “Hello” from the Heavenly Zoo.
A squirrel’s cheep can be heard echoing. It was Bullet.

*Sniff!* That’s all our girls had to say.

-But something ist still bothering me. How could... – Minnie started off.

-Hey! We’ve just got a call from the Craaaaab people empire! The time portal is repaired! – one demon shouted.

- Yeah! – the girls shouted.
- Now let’s find Otto and leave this timeline! – Buttercup said.

- Wait! What did you want to say, Minnie? – Blossom asked.

- Tis the light of Lord Lucifer’s blade. It only turns red-blooded when he is either duying, getting replaced or having an heir.

- Oh yeah, I forgot that one. – Mandy said. – Grim, I cheated on you again.

-What? Who did u cheat me wid now, Mundee? – Grim asked.

-With Lord Lucifer. – Mandy replied.

-WHAT?! – Everyone shouted surprised.

Lucifer looked at Mandy’s stomach, not changing his facial expression. Mandy’s stomach bursts of blood and guts, and a little, slim, creepy toddler is born. His eyes are filled with hatred.

- I.....think.......we should.....call him...........Damien........ – Mandy pronounced as her gut was healing.

-Damien? – Grim asked.

(background music)

Rectus!
Dominus!
Sancti!
Spiritus!
Cheesy Poofs!

-Wow....I have another half-brother...... – Junior said.

And the time came for the girls to go back to the past. Grim Junior and MinnieMandy were near the portal saying goodbye to the girls and the rest of the THU.

-Farewell, fine friends. Parting ist such sweet sorrow. May thine kindness rest forever more! – Minnie said.

-Bye-Bye, you two! – Bubbles smiled.

-Yeah! See ya around! – Buttercup smirked.

-It was an honor working with you, Junior and Minnie! – Blossom said with joy.

-Likewise, I’m sure! – Junior added.

-Until we meet again!

The scene moves to Dr. X’s lab.

-How? How could they win? – Dr. X was annoyed.

-I think you made a wrong move, doc.... – Zim replied.

-Shut up, Irken! I’ll kill you, I swear to fate! – Dr. X screamed, grabbed Zim and zapped them both to the Purgatory.

-Revive Makkaillo this instant, you crippled turkey! – Dr. X threatened the Keeper of the Purgatory.

- He’s gone for good. Nobody can re-create him except the Lord, and it’s not his will to do so. – the Keeper replied.

- You don’t understand the severity of this situation, Safer!* I can kill your pathetic Lord with one fail swoop! Revive him, or else....

He grabs the Keeper by the throat. Keeper looks at him and starts to laugh hysterically. Then he disappears and reappears behind Dr. X, stabbing him with his masamune deep.

- YIIIIIIAAARRRGH!!! – Dr. X screamed.

-Pathetic mortal. I can eliminate you with my smallest toe, and even I’m over 1845729766598143658491768097629346875632147559825692765872615416415857561756165786415786184756187465736587169874176 times weaker then the Lord. You think you can even TRY and go against the Lord? Remember, lackey, that there are forces way more powerful than you in this universe. You’re lucky it isn’t your time yet, or else.....

He pulls his masamune out of Dr. X. Divine lights heal X quickly. Zim is amazed.

“Wow! I’ve never seen anyone give orders and hurt the Doc before. I should be careful.....”

- Goodbye for now, Keeper. But remember – Dr. X said – we WILL meet again!

-Yes, very soon.... – the Keeper replied.

(background music)

Veni, veni, venias,
Ne me mori facias! (x7)

As Dr. X and Zim leave, the Keeper returns to his cabin. The scene shows the Purgatory in all it’s misery....

* Reference to who the Keeper may be.

(The End......or is it?)

By Satira Inc. 2007

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:57 pm

I think you forgot to put quote marks, other then that nice ending!

Bob Harder.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:31 am

Thanks!

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:26 pm

Your welcome.

Bob Harder.

Postby S•E•C•R•E•T » Fri May 02, 2008 11:15 am

what no pictures?? ^^ but i like it anyway. hehe

Added after 1 minutes:

nice work

Postby Ivanssj4 » Fri May 02, 2008 3:47 pm

Thanks. And, like I've stated in my art thread, don't necro the dead threads.

Thank you.

PreviousNext

Return to Literature