Bleedman crossover by Shadow MC;FINNISHED!!!

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby bob-dude » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:16 pm

But Minnie's eye was the source of her powers in the first place...
Paolini: Characters are born of necessity

Griddles: Well you know I am sadistic... I'll only kill a character when their purpose is served.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:18 pm

bob-dude wrote:But Minnie's eye was the source of her powers in the first place...

Like I said, my fanfic, new rules.

Her NERGAL powers are from that eye. Who says she didn't get new ones? After all, she DOES live in Hell. Lots of new powers to learn in Hell.
Bleedman Crossover - FINNISHED!!! Ze Art of mine

Vampire - A word of Serbian origin, deriving from the early Russian Upir, a term first widely used in Serbia under Austrian rule in the famous Peter Plogojewitch/Arnold Paole vampire-encounter cases.

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:32 pm

... techincally she lives in the underworld not hell, I guess some sort of magic spells might work, and fencing, and bows and arrows...

Griddles: Well you know I am sadistic... I'll only kill a character when their purpose is served.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:35 pm

bob-dude wrote:... techincally she lives in the underworld not hell, I guess some sort of magic spells might work, and fencing, and bows and arrows...

And mud fights. :snoogins:

Hoo hah!

Vampire - A word of Serbian origin, deriving from the early Russian Upir, a term first widely used in Serbia under Austrian rule in the famous Peter Plogojewitch/Arnold Paole vampire-encounter cases.

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:40 pm

... I think Minne would a bit to mature for mud fights, Jr could, Minnie.... that would be a LOT of OOCness!

Postby Ivanssj4 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:43 pm

bob-dude wrote:... I think Minne would a bit to mature for mud fights, Jr could, Minnie.... that would be a LOT of OOCness!

Not childish mud fights, the "two bikini cats" mud fights. :snoogins:

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:49 pm

With who, Her? Both Her and Minnie seem to mature for that kind of fight(their kids for crying out loud!) and who would they fight over, Jr, Mandy? Anyone thinks Bleed needs to do a valentines pic for Minnie?

Postby Ivanssj4 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:52 pm

bob-dude wrote:With who, Her? Both Her and Minnie seem to mature for that kind of fight(their kids for crying out loud!) and who would they fight over, Jr, Mandy? Anyone thinks Bleed needs to do a valentines pic for Minnie?

It would be nice....and ya have a point.
BTW, the mud thing was a joke. ^_^

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:58 pm

oh, sorry I thought you were serous! Now something that's been bugging me, does Rag doll Minnie ware clothes?

Postby Ivanssj4 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:03 pm

bob-dude wrote:oh, sorry I thought you were serous! Now something that's been bugging me, does Rag doll Minnie ware clothes?

Dude.......

LOOK AT MY ART THREAD!!!!!!! There's a poster on my fanfic!

*phews* Sorry, pal, just got kinda crazy there.

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:10 pm

Looked at it, doesn't really answer my question. I'll rephrase it does Minnie's rag doll body substitute for clothing?

Postby Ivanssj4 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:12 pm

bob-dude wrote:Looked at it, doesn't really answer my question. I'll rephrase it does Minnie's rag doll body substitute for clothing?

Dude, she has a dress.....

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:18 pm

OK, but can she wear other things like causal cloths, or swimwear?

Postby Ivanssj4 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:22 pm

bob-dude wrote:OK, but can she wear other things like causal cloths, or swimwear?

How should I know? Clothes aren't really an issue in my fanfic.

She wears the same dress throughout the fanfic.

Thank you.

Re: Bleedman crossover by Shadow MC;R;original bleedman com

Postby Ivanssj4 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:37 pm

OK, so far I have a lot of reviews and VERY LITTLE replies. Don't be ashame to post yer opinion, good or bad.

Characters so far:

Good guys:

the THU:

Grim Junior,
MinnieMandy,
Blossom,
Bubbles,
Buttercup,
Bullet,
Major Man,
Val Halan,
Raven.

The League of Lucifer:

Grim Reaper,
Mandy,
HellSpawn,
the Red Guy,
Jack,
Laraeth.

the Craaaab people empire:
Him,
Her,
lobster from Johnny Bravo,
other craaaaab people

others:

Dexter,
Proffesor Utonium.

Bad guys:

T./C. gangwars;

Gangreen gang - Ace, Billy, Snake, Arturo, Blubber,
Kevin,
Amoeba boys.

the League of Makkaillo:

Makkaillo,
Stradiner.

Forgive me if I forgot someone. ^_^

Hoo hah!

Added after 7 hours 36 minutes:

Chapter VI

Our current location is the Bikini Bottom. In a huge laboratory we see Dexter and Prof. Utonium tied up. The THU drops in on them.

-Professor! - Bubbles shouted.

-My love!* - Blossom shouted.

-Alright, what retard is responsible for this kidnapping?!-Buttercup yelled.

-I am. The Plankton! - Plankton replied, within the mecha Dynamo!

-Oh no! He has Dynamo! We’re doomed! - Bubbles implied.

-Not if I can help it! Major Laser! - MM said, and shot two laser rays from his eyes, slicing Dynamo in two. The Plankton fell out

-Damn it! Now I can’t threaten Sandy Cheeks into giving me the key to the city!**

-Ha! I’ve beaten this “powerful” mecha! - MM gloated.

-How about a half-mecha? - someone said. Suddenly a ray of light strikes down MM. It was Man Ray*** cybernetized.

-You......you’re the one who took Cyborg’s mechanic armour! You’ll PAY! Azarath Metrion Zinthos!-Raven cried. She tries a couple of shots at Man Ray, but with no use.

-Ha! You think you can beat the new Me? No one beats Mecha-Ray! - Man Ray cried.

-I do! Toooooast power! - someone from above yelled, and struck Man Ray down with an extremely nutritious powder.

-Hey, I know you! - Bubbles said.

-You’re........you’re...........

-That’s Right! I’m Powdered Toast Maaaan! - PTM replied.

-I’ve been chasing these lowlifes for years now. I’m glad you guys came along. Thanks for your support!

-Say, wanna join the Team of Heroes United? - Bubbles asked.

-No, thank you, you’re kind. I’m more of a loner. But call me anytime you need help. Powdered Toast MAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!! - PTM shouted, and zoomed away into the air.........out of the water.

-Professor! Dex! Are you okay? - Buttercup asked.

We’re................fine, girls. But we’ll need medical care. - the Professor replied in pain.

*This is one of few rare moments where Blossom actually ADMITS that she loves Dexter.

**Sandy Cheeks is the president of Bikini Bottom, and Bullet is her cousin. Plankton was going to throw a typical kidnapping threat.

***Man Ray is my favorite villain in Sponge Bob. He’s the only one who actually LOOKS like a villain.

(end of chapter six)

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:57 pm

Add more of Minnie and Jr's reactions, and Her will apper when?

Postby Ivanssj4 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:46 pm

bob-dude wrote:Add more of Minnie and Jr's reactions

well, wait up. This wasn't their chapter.

and Her will apper when?

Soon...

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:47 pm

I wounder how bad the PPG will freak out!?

Postby Ivanssj4 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:39 am

bob-dude wrote:I wounder how bad the PPG will freak out!?

Not too hard. That will be explained in the upcoming "Craaaab people" saga.

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:06 pm

Him has tried to kill them many times before though!

Postby Ivanssj4 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:09 pm

bob-dude wrote:Him has tried to kill them many times before though!

Times change.*

And besides, if ya watched A.T.O.M., that Lee guy was giving business deals to Axel & Co, but then turned against them. It works the same backwards.

*quote from Mary Kanker, "Ed, Edd n Eddy"

Thank you.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:46 am

Chapter seven coming soon.........very soon...................

Added after 1 minutes:

Chapter VII

Back at the present timeline in Hell.

-So, tell me, my servant, are their troops in order? - Makkaillo asked.

-Yes, my lord, uh-huh-huh-uh-huhuh, huh, huhum. THEY’RE IN PLACE! All ready to be taa-ken!

-Very well, Hineybottom. If you’ve deceived me about their battle plans, I will fry your ass.

-OH NOOO! Anything but my ASS!

The video link breaks. The Red Guy starts smirking.

-Soon, I will rule. I WILL KILL LUCIFER! And then get rid of Makka-iiiiloooo! Ohhh, THIS IS GREAT! Betraying is sooo rewarding.

-Betraying? You snake! - Laraeth shouted. Then he flew into the room and slammed the Red Guy onto a wall.

-Oh, ple-he-hease! Don’t flame me, angel! I’m a servant of God.

The room starts to shake and burn.

-You little worm! I should slash you where you stand!

-You know that’s impossible, Laraeth, since you’re both in Hell. although he is the only one in this room besides me who originates from Hell...-Stradiner said.

-F*CK YOU, STRADINER!!! - Laraeth shouted.

-Come on, attack, angel! We still have a score to settle.

-Fine! I’ll be glad to rid the Hell of your pathetic presence! - Laraeth cried out.

Back in the past Dexter and Prof. Utonium were in a hospital. The girls and the Reapers were at their side. The THU was outside of the room, but the door was open.

-Oh dear Lord...He looks miserable...-Blossom added.

-Well, he’s a comic reading science geek, what’cha expect? - Buttercup added.

-Not Dexter, the profe.......HEY!

-Hehehe! - Buttercup smirked.

-Look-Junior said-we have precious little time. The portal opens up in three and a half hours, and the bus drive takes up two hours straight. We need to hurry.

-Actually, mine brother, two hours, six minutes and three seconds, giveth-or-taketh fourscore seconds.

-.......................I hate you, Minnie.-Junior groaned.

-I love thou too, Grim! - Minnie added and hugged Junior.

-Well, let’s go then! Raven you stay behind and guard our boys, okay? - Bubbles asked.

-Okay... - Raven replied.

-Be-a-caaareful, okay? - Dexter said.

-We will, sweety........we will.-Blossom added.

And so they go off to the bus station. Back in the present, Stradiner is flying away fast, and Laraeth is trailing him behind.

-You will not escape, usurper of Lord Lucifer!

-The way I remember it, you usurped the one Lord you serve.....-Stradiner kept teasing Laraeth.

-Stop it! Just stand still so we can finish our battle, you coward!

-But why battle, fallen angel? - Stradiner suddenly stopped.

-Huh? - Laraeth added, and also suddenly stopped.

-You can join lord Makkaillo. You’d get a lot in return.

-Wh...what are you saying?.......I won’t betray Lord Lucifer!

-Ah, come on, ya geek! You said that the first time I asked you, and look at you! You will join. Just so you know, I cn be very persuasive...

-Shut up! - Laraeth screamed. As he was charging for Stradiner, he implants something in his neck. Laraeth falls of pain, pulls the thing out of his neck and returns back up.

-The kids won’t be back, Laraeth. For two reasons. One, they’ve already perished by now.l Two, I’m tearing down the portal so that they can’t come back anyway!

-You........bastard! - Laraeth said with disgust.

-Well, try and stop me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! - Stradiner yelled. Laraeth caught up with him and ki-blasted him into the face. As Stradiner was falling down of pain, Laraeth looks up into the skies and sends a telepathic message.

“He’s breaking the portal! Warn them, little one!”

In the past timeline, Her hears these thoughts.

-Hoooh!* - she said with shock. Then she looks at Him, worried. Him also got shocked.

-Oh, no.....! - Him said.

* this is one of those rare moments where Her actually PRODUCES a sound.

(end of chapter seven)

Thank you.

Re: Bleedman crossover by Shadow MC;R;original bleedman co

Postby Ivanssj4 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:34 pm

Chapter eight coming soon.............

And you WOULDN'T WANT TO MISS IT.

There's gonna be one character loved and cared about by many alive.

But I won't reveal who it is.............yet. :snoogins:

Hoo hah!

Thank you.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:44 am

Chapter VIII

Up in the world of the living in the past our team makes it to the cave that leads back to the Craaaab people empire. As they rush to the opening of the cave, they run into a bike gang.

-Get ‘um, boyz! - one biker said.

-I shalth, like, handle this! - Val Halan said. After a battle filled with axe-hitting and senseless rock music the entire gang lays down beaten. Otto Osworth rushes out of the cave, looking shocked.

-Guys! *pant, pant!* Guys! The portal! They’re, ........ they’re.........

-They’re what? - Junior asked.

-They’re gonna tear it apart!

-Oh No! - Minnie shouted. - We must make haste towards the portal, you guys!

On the other side back in the present Stradiner locks down Laraeth from above, shooting him down. As he’s injured, Laraeth screams.

-No.....noo.....NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Stradiner blasts the opening portal. The one in the past disappears.

-Oh no...........-Junior said.

-I guess we shalth not go back to our time......-Minnie sighed.

-We...............could try something else. - Otto said.

-Yes...Yes, of course! You can time-travel, can’t you? - Blossom asked with joy.

-Yes. However, I can only take us to the Purgatory. From there on you have to go on your own.

-Well, tis not an easy task. But then again nothing so far has been any easier on this trip of ours. Very well.

-And so Otto transports himself and the THU to the Purgatory. A person is standing there.

“The keeper of the Purgatory!” Minnie whispered.

-Well, well, I guess more souls have come to be cleansed.

-We’re not dead yet.-Blossom said. - Wait a minute. This is the Purgatory. You shouldn’t be here. You should be in Heaven. For apparently you’re an angel, although you only have one wing.

-I am an angel, but not of that kind. Though you say you’re not dead, some of you are. Like these two, Grim Junior and MinnieMandy.

-I’m relieved that thou hath recognized us, oh Mighty Keeper of the Purgatory. We seek to reach Hell’s gates.

-I’d allow you all to pass, but God told me to test every soul that passes here. If they pass the test, they choose their fate. If not, they’re at the mercy of God and my blade. - the keeper said, pulling out a really long katana, the masamune.

-I’ll answer your question. - Buttercup said.

-No! What if you get it wrong? - Bubbles screamed.

-Keep away and shut up, wimp! - Buttercup shouted.

-As you wish, kid. Here’s your question.

The tension was growing. Buttercup was sweating. The rest of the gang was shaking. The keeper finally spoke.

-Which is the better anime here, “Dragonball Z” or “Bleach” ?

-Oh! - Buttercup felt relieved - Everyone knows that. It’s DBZ all the way!

-Yeah, even that big, chubby, comic drawing cool guy* knows that. - Blossom added.

-Correct. You may all pass, but be careful, for if you perish, your darkness goes back to me. - the keeper added.

Back to Grim Senior and Mandy, the troops on both sides are ready for one final battle.

-The portal is destroyed, my Lord. Stradiner did it himself.- One demon said.

-Excellent..... - Makkaillo said.

-What are our orders, great Makkaillo? - one general asked.

-...simple..........

ATTACK AND OBLITERATE!

- Makkaillo replied.

* Bleedman

(end of chapter eight)
Last edited by Ivanssj4 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:53 am

Yep, DBZ kicks butt! Good chapter!

PreviousNext

Return to Literature