Bleedman crossover by Shadow MC;FINNISHED!!!

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Ivanssj4 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:51 am

theredeemer wrote:Sorry dude... I culdnt read but the first chapter.. Have to study! Will read later!
O and Bob-dude
Gods and Goddess are but figments of the human imagination. There are god like beings yes, god like power, but even a god was his limits........ No one knows everything, the universe would collapse if someone did.

Im chatolic so I do belive in god and notin wrong can come from reading this fanfic, and Bob-dude as my sig says: "Limitless power is glorious.. until you gain limitless understanding."

I agree. Your catholic, I'm orthodox, but just mentioning Hell doesn't make a person satanistic. And I as well believe in God.

All that and a bag of chips. Hoo hah!
Bleedman Crossover - FINNISHED!!! Ze Art of mine

Vampire - A word of Serbian origin, deriving from the early Russian Upir, a term first widely used in Serbia under Austrian rule in the famous Peter Plogojewitch/Arnold Paole vampire-encounter cases.

Thank you.

Postby theredeemer » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:18 am

If this makes u satanistic, then whats the maker of Spawn!? And what am I for reading all of the issues of Spawn?!
"There's an experience worse than blindness-it's the certainty that your vision is perfect and the horror that there's no world around you to see."
"Justice is toothless without punishment. Righteousness cannot succed without the suffering of the guilty." -Razia
"Limitless power is glorious.. until you gain limitless understanding." -Ixidor, reality sculptor
"Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do." -Selenia, dark angel
"Truth shines even in darkness. Those who march on the side of truth walk always in righteous light."
"Spirit is the sword and experience the sharpening stone. -Arabian proverb
"Just as the noble soul calls virtue to itself, the evil soul summons harm." -Teachings of the Eight-and-a-Half-Tails

Postby Ivanssj4 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:59 am

Ya have Spawn?

So, what do you think of it, redeemer, old pal? Did ya read it? Did ya like it?

Added after 54 seconds:

I mean my fanfic, of course.

Vampire - A word of Serbian origin, deriving from the early Russian Upir, a term first widely used in Serbia under Austrian rule in the famous Peter Plogojewitch/Arnold Paole vampire-encounter cases.

Thank you.

Postby theredeemer » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:32 am

Well maybeh u should just choose a different name for teh hellruler, since chatolics tend to stay away from anything with that name, but dont choose any demon names from teh bible!! But overall..... its great! Please keep up thine glorious work....

*sits down and waits for the next chapter* "sheshhhh..... more waitin... IM NOT GETTIN ANY JOUNGER HERE!" (hehe.... a litlle sarcasam never hurt anyone)
"There's an experience worse than blindness-it's the certainty that your vision is perfect and the horror that there's no world around you to see."
"Justice is toothless without punishment. Righteousness cannot succed without the suffering of the guilty." -Razia
"Limitless power is glorious.. until you gain limitless understanding." -Ixidor, reality sculptor
"Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do." -Selenia, dark angel
"Truth shines even in darkness. Those who march on the side of truth walk always in righteous light."
"Just as the noble soul calls virtue to itself, the evil soul summons harm." -Teachings of the Eight-and-a-Half-Tails

Re: Bleedman crossover by Shadow MC;R;original bleedman com

Postby Ivanssj4 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:37 am

Well, ok. But still, the only biblical name here is Lucifer. soon I may mention ar.........oh no, I'm not revealing it yet! hehehe!

chapter five coming soon

BTW, any opinions on the other characters? other than Minnie and Her, that is...

Thank you.

Postby theredeemer » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:44 am

Well the fallenangel is nice but a ki blast dosent suit an angel and it makes him a litlle powerpuffy or dragonball Z-ish.... may I suggest a type of dark/holy magick?! It would make him better!
(still dont take my comments too seriously, Im a very hard crittic!)

Postby Ivanssj4 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:50 am

Oh, so you like Laraeth a bit? Well, that's his first positive vote. What about the members of the newely formed group?

Thank you.

Postby theredeemer » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:07 am

MM,minnie,grim,blossom,bubbles,buttercup and teh nordic god of rock!!! I like teh last guy the best.... Wait is it the same dude from the dexter/super monkey show! If it is i like him!

Added after 54 seconds:

O and Im a bit of an Angel lover!(menin i love angels)

Postby Ivanssj4 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:26 am

Yes, he is. Val Halan, the nordic God of rock!

I was thinking of putting one of those heroes, so I put him.

And I'll post an image of fallen angel Laraeth soon, right after chapter five.

Thank you.

Postby teepee » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:56 am

I've just read it and I hav to say I'm a bit confused, but then I don't know any of the backgrounds this is taken from. Call song though.
Guinness is good for me

Postby Ivanssj4 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:37 pm

teepee wrote:I've just read it and I hav to say I'm a bit confused, but then I don't know any of the backgrounds this is taken from. Call song though.

Your honest opinion is enough. Thanks, bro! good luck with your art.

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:56 pm

I'd wait till more about Sugar Bits is reviled before you crossover it with the other two..
Paolini: Characters are born of necessity

Griddles: Well you know I am sadistic... I'll only kill a character when their purpose is served.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:40 am

Well, ok i'll leave that one out.

Thank you.

Postby Ivanssj4 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:01 pm

Chapter V

In the forest the girls, the Reapers, Val Halan and Major Man are standing near a particularly big tree. Bubbles is shouting:

-Cheeep-cheeeeeeep! Cheeep-cheeeeeeep!

-Like, what’s she doing?

-I dunno. Blossom, what IS she doing?- MM asked.

-She’s calling for Bullet.

-Bullet? - Junior asked.

Suddenly a big yellow cracked line of light pierces the tree tops. A small squirrel lumps down with an incredible speed.

-Bullet! - Bubbles screamed with joy.

-Our friend Bullet, the PowerPuff Squirrel. - Blossom added with a smile.

-How did.....I mean.....- MM started mumbling.

-Look, it’s a long story, ok? That’s not important now. What’s important is we have our full crew, so let’s just go to the time portal, and.....

-Actually, Blossom, - Minnie interrupted - the portal of time traveling ist sealed for yet another 34 hours.

-Ah, crap! - Buttercup screamed.

Suddenly a beep is heard.

-The Puff watch! - Bubbles reacted - I’ll answer it. Hello?

-Bwubbles? Thwis is the Mwayor! - the Mayor replied.

-Mayor? I thought you were president now?*

-Lwook, thwere gonna be a gwang bwar in a minute! Townsville’s gwangz against Citysville gwangz. Bwawee need yer help!

-Well, ...... we’re on it! Let’s go....um.......THU!

-THU? - everyone asked.
-Team of Heroes United! - Bubbles replied.

-Well, since you came up with the name, Bubbles, you can lead our team! - Blossom added. Everyone agreed.

-So I hear you’re forming a team.- a voice above said.

Everyone looked up. It was Raven of the Teen Titans.

-May I join you? The Titans fell apart, so I need some excitement.

-What do you think, leader? - Blossom asked.

-Uhmmmmm........... Okay! - Bubbles replied.

Then we move to Townsville. The Gangreen gang is accepting new members.

-So, if ya wanna be a Gangreen and beat up some people, ya gotta be loyal, kid. Got it?

-Yeah, whatever, you dorks. - Kevin replied.

-The same goes for you, losers! - Ace said to the Amoeba boys.

-Now, let’s kill us some Citysvillians!

-Yeah! - everyone shouted.

After a while a fierce battle starts. It’s a street massacre. Everyone is slaughtering and killing one another.

-Townsville rulz!

-Citysville rockz! - the voices were searing.

Soon the Team arrives.

-Alright, you.........meanies ! - Bubbles began.

-Wow, what an insult......-Buttercup added.

-We’re gonna get you all good.....umm....will you please stop shooting.....umm......at each other? Please?

-.....Kill the idiots!-the gang members on both sides yelled.

-Okay, I tried to warn you. THU, attack!

Several minutes later the gang war stopped. All gang members were either arrested or have fled.

-Wow, we’re cool when we’re a large team! - Bubbles said with a smile.

Suddenly there’s a Nokia ringtone.

-My cell-phone! Hello? - Blossom said.

-I have the Professor, and Dexter. If you want to see them again, ALIVE, give me the Squirrel. See me at.........Bikini Bottom! *click* Toot-toot....

-Oh my God! - Blossom shrieked.

-What’s wrong, sis? - Buttercup asked

-They have Dexter.....and the Professor......

-Oh my God! - everyone else shrieked.

*Mayor was elected President of the state of Cartoon Cartoon Fridays. this will not be mentioned in any of my future chapters.

(end of chapter five)

Added after 10 hours 38 minutes:

Should I?.......... Yeah, I will.

That's right, soon my very first art-thread will occur. TOMORROW!

Or maybe on Monday, Tuesday the latest.

I shall reveal some of my retarded, stupid, pathetic excuses for artwork and amongst them even some from this fanfic nyar. Until then,

*waves tail*

HOO HAH!

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:18 pm

How does Minnie fight if she lost her demon powers?

Griddles: Well you know I am sadistic... I'll only kill a character when their purpose is served.

Postby theredeemer » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:20 pm

YESH! finally teh fifth chapter is there! I thank u!
"bikini bottom?????" Thats from Spongebob.... Right??!!

Postby Ivanssj4 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:47 pm

theredeemer wrote:YESH! finally teh fifth chapter is there! I thank u!
"bikini bottom?????" Thats from Spongebob.... Right??!!

Right!

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:51 pm

Try to be a little more discriped with the battles OK?

Postby Ivanssj4 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:43 pm

bob-dude wrote:Try to be a little more discriped with the battles OK?

OK, I'll try that.

Chapter six coming soon......

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:50 pm

Although what I don't get is how does Minnie fight? Assuming this takes place after the flashback...

Postby Ivanssj4 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:03 pm

Well, she got her power back on some way I don't know how. It's not the topic in my fanfic, and I probably won't explain it, she just has power, that's all.

And it's WAAAAY after the flashback.

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:07 pm

But bleed has said that Minnie lost her demon powers for good, guess she can still use a sword... And I take it Jr just has reaper powers?

Postby Ivanssj4 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:09 pm

bob-dude wrote:But bleed has said that Minnie lost her demon powers for good, guess she can still use a sword... And I take it Jr just has reaper powers?

Let's just say time travel does wonders for your ki........ :snoogins:

Thank you.

Postby bob-dude » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:11 pm

That and its your fanfic! So I take it Minnie looks the same in ragdoll form only with both eyes?

Postby Ivanssj4 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:13 pm

bob-dude wrote:That and its your fanfic! So I take it Minnie looks the same in ragdoll form only with both eyes?

Nope. Still one eye. Look at the pic in my art thread and you'll see.

Thank you.

PreviousNext

Return to Literature