Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Update: Ch.6 Part 5

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Keeper:FFDM:R:Original:Update: (11/17, Ch.4, Part 4 adde

Postby Keeper » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:35 pm

[center]Image[/center]
[center]A Tamer's Unsought Path[/center]
[center]Part 4[/center]

His steps back from Lucifer's bleeding self. He takes a quick flick of his index finger and thumb, causing his demonic flame to appear above the tip of both skins. His eyes meet with Lucifer's.

"Don't underestimate me, Twin Lucifers. I have a whole lot more to do to you before I truly end this. Heh. You can claim this as a quick break for you." he graduately smiles at Lucifer and thrusts down the fireball upon the bank's ruins, engulfing him around a firery field that which he takes his escape in.

Lucifer is left alone with the bayonets luckily disappearing from his lower jaw. His sent backwards as his body was once more given the freedom to move. Lucifer recovers his standing position and runs out from the battle scene before the authorities had the chance to question him of this mysterious incident. His met back at the older site where Gabriel and he had battled in Lucifer's first Tamer battle. Crypt makes his entrance, but with a strange face that brought Lucifer to his thoughts; it seemed Crypt was rather displeased with the young boy's preformance. Lucifer addresses the ground instead of the nightmare's face knowing what that reason was.

"I suppose you know why I look like this, aye?" Crypt questioned, already knowing the answer.

"...yeah... Though, he used my own sister as bait to get me to confront him in the first place! Crypt, I can't do this if it's going to endanger the lives of those I care about."

Crypt was suddenly struck with an emotion of both anger and shock.

"You should have known that the day you fought Gabriel! But you can't ran away now, child! You're stuck with this till who-knows-when!"

Lucifer steps back, but Crypt pulls who back with a tightening grip and a enraged scail to match. The nightmare's pupils were consumed in a uproar of red, fiery smoke. Lucifer looks away as he flet a fear he had never felt before. And that was...loneliness. The loneliness that his family would soon be dead and that the only demonic creature who hasn't tried to kill him had the frightful look that he may now.

Suddenly, Crypt drops the boy back on the ground. Lucifer looks back and sees the nightmare looking down at the ground with mornful eyes.

"Cr...cry-"

"Stop!...done say another word. I'm outta here." he begins to walk into the shadows as his body casted away in a firery vapor, "Tell me when you truly care about this battles. Till then, leave me out of your damn soap opra." And with that Crypt was gone. That lonesome feeling was back inside Lucifer that moment.

His sad self lays upon the concrete surface of a building, he glances at the passing clouds as he gathers his thoughts. From which, only one thought came to his mind:Velmont. Of all the topics that have been conjured to him ever since the day he picked up the Blood Page Chronicle. Lucifer felt a slight appeal to the idea of investigating this further. He departs back towards home and enters into his room, avoiding any attention from his family. The door's lock fires a CLICK and Lucifer was met in his room by himself and the devil that possesses him.

"Lucifer..." he muttered, his gray hair covering his serious eyes.

The white-haired, fallen angel whithers like mist from the 12-year-old's figure. He stares down at his tamer with blood-filled irises. "Thy speaks for my existence?"

"Yes. I want to see the first chapter of the Blood Page Chronicle. I may just find a way to outdo this Rag Hood, if I know more of the powers I have. And it maybe lead me to evidence to newfound abilities that I have yet to venture to."

"Very well... Bring thy my Blood-line, for that's the only way to summon forth the powers of the book." he ordered, swifting his Blood-line claw towards the knife that Lucifer had laying upon the table.

Lucifer walks over to wooden table. He lifts up the shimmering blade and peers at the metallic reflection it bestowed to him. Lucifer felt a uneased sensation as he drew the metal edge against the flesh of his skin. The blood met the oxygen within the room, by which camouflaging the bleeding in red. As he witnessed with gleaming eyes, the Blood-line appears through his peach skin. Lucifer wiggles his claw-blades around and balls them up. He addresses his possessor with a worried glance.

"Waste not my time, preform the ritual, boy." he commanded, drawing out his Blood-line arm.

Lucifer draws back his fist and strikes the Blood-line arm. A spray of gushing blood splashes against the shook expression of old youth. The blood begins to spiral around the room, wrapping upon the walls of Lucifer's, skulls of unknown creatures fluttering around the room as bat-like beings. The fallen angel laid upon the ground as his face ripples in peelings of skin, arising two, ghoulish arms that grab little Lucifer from his standing point and is sent into the devil.

"Wh-where am I- Gaaah!" Lucifer cried, slamming into the empty void of darkness. He examines the surroundings around himself and felt he knew where he was. "S...so this is where the book resides, Lucifer?"

No answer.

"Lu-?" he muttered, the shadows swallowing him in seconds.

Silence is met without the exteriors of darkness, not a soul could be heard (if there was to be in such a place), nor the rambles of regular life. Even that Lucifer could be sighted from these conditions, he felt what seemed as a existence in this world. His senses acted as they would in the human-world. At that instant, Lucifer surfaces from the unseen floor and is met face-to-face with a orange-haired man in black robes, by which were shredded beyond sewing back. The man smiles grimly at the blonde before him. "Weclome, to the mind of this one. May you be filled with the every psychotic memories from which dwell in this one's mind..." again, he smiles at Lucifer and vanishes into the nothingness.

"Wh...what in the world am I?" Lucifer frightened asked to himself, being surrounded by the void's endless blackness.

"Come see, Lucifer. Come see the past. Come see the prologue of this one's life." whispered a gremlin-like voice. It surrounded all the corners and nicks of the exterior of darkness, for Lucifer could not escape it and was thrown backwards into the shadows, once more.

Lucifer is re-surfaced into a scene of flowers and fields of many grasses. He rises from under the flowers and touches the roses and sun flowers that presented to his red irises. From beyond, a small child is shown running towards the flowery fields Lucifer was. The child was the age of 8, his face resembling a serious, yet innocent life; his yellow eyes shimmering in the sunlight as his orange hair covered what seemed visually see-through. Lucifer suddenly spots the young child coming and tries to hide, but before his action was met, he is shocked to find the child passing right through the structure of himself.

"How in the...?" Was all he could say as the boy disappears over the side of the fields. Lucifer stood silent in the flowery fields, gripping his Blood-line claws together. "Where the hell am I!?" he roared for an explaination.

"The past childhood of Velmont Faustheart." replied a familar voice.

"Lucifer?!" Lucifer cried, turning to the floating being as he stood facing him from behind. The flowers were being blowed against the field's floor. "I see you're like the guardian ghost, huh?"

"In which way, yes thy am. Thy has came to aid ye in seeing the figments of the blackguard's life. Now come. We have little time to stay and many to gaze upon." Lucifer drifts through the flowers, causing them to decay by the unholy aura that circled him.

They come to a stay as they meet the foot of the Faustheart manor. Lucifer had never seen such a rich home ever before in his life. The Faustheart manor truly lived up to its name of being primavel in the 16th century ways of architech.

Lucifer begins to make it pass the gates, but he's pulled back by the Blood-line claws of his possessor. "Why bother." he spoke so casually. Just before Lucifer could gather any sense by the remark, the Faustheart manor comes rushing towards them, with black tentagles whipping about from behind. The manor dives right at them and they are engulfed by the darkness.

The darkness spirals back to the surface in a much different tone of scenery. Lucifer couldn't even speak out as the ground threw him out of his voice's trail. His possessor though merely hovered downwards with his arms folded and closed eyes filled with such casuality. They're met faced with the same child from before, but with a older man standing beside him. The orange-haired child looks up to the man and holds up a rather small scythe. "Like this, grandfather?" the child spoke stabbing the scythe's blade into a wolf's back. Both Lucifers gasp as they see the darkness reveal a bleeding hound in a cage. The scythe digs deeper into the wolf till it drops dead. The orange-haired boy withdraws his scythe from the dead mammal and looks back at his grandfather.

"Good, my grandson, you are learning well." his grandfather spoke.

"H...hey, Lucifer?" his possessor addresses him with his attention, "If we can see through the darkness now; why can't we see the old man's face?"

Lucifer examines the man's body from foot and towards his head, but finally knew what his tamer meant by the question. He too, couldn't see the identity of the young boy's grandfather. "Thy cannot answer such a question, young Lucifer. Come now, we have a few more flashbacks to witness before the blood dries from the pages." he grabs Lucifer to his side and swings his clawed arm into the air, having the black tentagles engulf them into the darkness, once more.

The scenery fades away and fades back into a church of some type. Lucifers both surface again and witness the orange-haired boy crying over someone. Little Lucifer could see blood dripping from the long bangs of the crying child, the blood trailing towards the steps, from where the corpse laid. The sight was not too intense for Lucifer to see, but what the child spoke did.

"FATHER!!" the crying child screamed, embracing his dead father. The moon shined through the stain glass window of Mary and Jesus. The Mary in the portrait held her childen close to her side, as blood had splashed against the eyes of the baby boy, making it appear the baby Jesus was crying blood. Lucifer steps backwards and tumbles into one of the church stands. His possessor looks over to him and shakes his head. "FATHER!" screamed the crying child, once more.

"L...Lucifer! I want to leave! I can't bare this anymore!" he screamed, just as the same tone as the crying child.

"But thy thought this was a sight ye could can withstand to see? Is it not?" the fallen angel asked, smirking menacingly, his red eyes gleaming more red than usual.

"Don't toy with me, devil!" cursed the tamer, raising from the church stands as he dug his Blood-line claws into the wood. "Just send me ba-"

"Look..." his possessor interrupted.

Lucifer stops from his ranting and witnesses a change in the child's personality. The child came to his feet as did he swinging the scythe he killed his father with over his shoulder. The blood covered up the child's rightside of his face, incresting it with a vile mutation. His right eye ripples from his eye socket and replacing it with a red orb of demented light, scar-like markings scratch downwards to his cheek as his last tear stains into his skin, changing into a blood-coloured marking. "Gr...grandfather... I did as you said... Am I.... worthy?"

"Haaaaaaaa..." breathed a howl voice. A muscular menace of a creature steps out from the church's corridor. It places its golden fingers around the child's shoulder. "You did splendidly, my grandson. Truly a work of art in how you murdered your father so brutally. Care to do the same," the figure starts to turn towards Twin Lucifers as his eyes gleamed a shining red, "our guests..."

The child nods, walking towards Lucifer and his possessor with his scythe raised. "It's time for your life to end."

"Lucifer! What should I do?!" Lucifer paniced.

"Fight back, fool!"

"What if I-"

"Does that manner now?! Your life can be ended within the Blood Page Chronicle! Fight back!!!"

The scythe closes in at Lucifer as the orange-haired murderer places his red glowing eye at Lucifer's frightened ones. "Diiiie... he he he..." snickered the little boy, stabbing down his scythe.

"NO!" Lucifer cried, parrying the scythe with his Blood-line arm. He pulls the boy towards him and kicks the air from out of the boy's gut. Lucifer throws him backwards into a church pillar. The small child and the scythe both slam into the pillar, marking it with a deep crater. "Let's see what you're made of!" Lucifer roared, dashing towards the child.

"Heh... Quite the blood-thirsty one." his possessor complimented, showing interest in his tamer's actions.

"Raaaah!" roared Lucifer, crashing his fist into the boy's face. Though, Lucifer is mistaken as it was only the concrete he attacked. Where was the boy?! Suddenly, the scythe is whiplashed into his back, causing Lucifer to dive into a pool of his blood. The orange-haired child smirks grimishly as he lands hunchedly on the floor. His grandfather watches from a safe distance, still encased in the shadows. Lucifer turns towards the grandfather with growing rage. "Enjoying the entertainment!?" he sneered, charging towards a new opponent.

"No you don't!" roared the boy, pulling him back by his black shoe. Lucifer tumbles backwards, back to the child as he prepared to attack with another slash. "I have you now." he snickered, thrusting down the scythe.

"Not on your life..." Lucifer muttered, ragingly. He attacks back and knocks the scythe from his hands. The orange-haired child is pushed back into the church stands, giving Lucifer his chance to get back up. He runs towards the scythe as the child recovers from his fall. The child gasps in terror as Lucifer grabs the scythe from its resting spot. He points it at the child's direction. "It's my turn..."

At that moment, the scythe erupts into a black light. The black light begins to reshapen the scythe into a even more grimish device of death. Lucifer had now held a black-colored scythe, from which its blade extended into more of a axe than a scythe's blade. The workmanship of the blade's holder was expensively detailed; a red jewel marked into the middle of it, with curved scrutures pointed out from the top and one on the back, holding a jester-faced keychain. Lucifer spins the scythe in the air and swings it over behind his back. He slowly opens his eyes as they were now completely red, "Now it's your time to sweat." He dashes at the child with outstanding speed, in which blew the concrete out from the floor.

"Done..." sniffed the child as he was back to his senses.

Lucifer sites the change of attitude and tries to stop his attack, but he... couldn't? The scythe was refusing to stop by his command!? Lucifer tried all he could, but it would not stop his body's attacks. "N...no. Nooo! D...don't! Please!" Lucifer screamed for the child's savation.

The grandfather smiles gruesomely and walks back into the shadows, already knowing the outcome of this battle. Lucifer looks back at the grandfather's departure, yet knew he couldn't do nothing now, but watch his tamer's actions take effect.

"No..." Lucifer muttered, crying blood as his eyes restore back to their original look. The scythe had planted itself all the way through the child's body. He laid on the floor in half, blood firing out from both cutted pieces. "WHY!" Lucifer screamed, kicking the scythe over. His rage targetted towards his possessor next. "WHY, LUCIFER?! WHY!"

"..."

"Answer me, DAMNIT!"

Lucifer smiles pleasently and draws his attention over to the scythe laying upon the ground. "Hah... There's your " way to outdo this Rag Hood"...young Lucifer." he grins, both eyes dripping blood.

Author's Thoughts

Note: This ain't the end yet. I decided to extend the parts of Episode 4 (chapter, if it makes you happy). Up next, the showdown against Rag Hood and Lucifer.
Last edited by Keeper on Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:46 pm

I'd usually comment on this, but I have a more important question: Are you (or were) on Writer's Block?
The Life and Times of Shad Staydamind PPG fic; finished. part 1/3
Dual Minds Think Alike PPGD fic, part 2/3; finished (trilogy is on an indefinite hiatus)
Hidden Angels Original, ongoing fiction. (also hiated. Stupid college!)

Postby Keeper » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:48 pm

Strange case of it actually. Yes though. It seems that I get the urge to write (draw too) whenever I have the feelings to and the time as well. Keeping school and THIS can be a difficult thing.

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:51 pm

BAH! Me, I have many things slated, just don't seem to have the proper motivation. Perhaps I'll try now. Then again, the overall chapter will be short yet again. Maybe.

PS: Feel free to let me know when things ease up on your end. I have a request that suits your style like blood suits *insert your goth character here*
Dual Minds Think Alike PPGD fic, part 2/3; finished (trilogy is on an indefinite hiatus)

Postby Keeper » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:55 pm

So what if it'll be short. It's the quality that seems to matter around here, in the Literature forum anymore. That or make some PPGD fanfiction, the crowd drools for that shit anymore. Sorry if that seemed harsh, I just don't see as much lovers to original works, than something being a PPGD-related story. It ain't all 'bout that, people. X0 Anywhoo, I'll read when you make it.

Sure. Heck, if it involves Lucifer, I don't mind. So name it. Here, or PM.

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:00 pm

Uh...don't tell me you forgot! I have a PPG/PPGD fanfic. Tis on hiatus is all so I can focus on the original fic. Speaking of which, if I know my mom, she'll most likely have me off the PC before I can even finish the first paragraph. So I'll do what I can even if it's less then a page long (of course it won't be complete if I leave it at that). Also, Baten Kaitos Origins has been keeping me from actually typing it out more then I initially thought...for a prequal.

As for the request, I'll only state it once your schoolwork settles down.

Postby Keeper » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:06 pm

Nah, haven't forgotten your's, my friend. They, and Griddles's, are fics that I have yet to forget. True, when it comes to sharing a computer, it can be a hard task to write. Funny thing really, I was asked to do this program called "Future Problem Solvers Program" for my school last week, and I was to write something on the issues in the world, and see what they're like 20 years from now. At the time, my mom roared at me to get the bed whenever I chosed the latest time to write up on it.

Meh. School isn't that high of a priority to me right now. (Thanksgiving vacation is real close from now.) You can tell me now, if you want. I have the time, maybe not to get it all the way finished (heart-beat wise), but I can probably get it done. It's Saturday and Sunday tomorrow anyway.

P.S.: Any comment on the story? I worked hard on it afterall. X3

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:17 pm

Insight of Velmont's past is very good. Better if you didn't practically spoil future events yourself whilst speaking of a pic you drew. And yes, my mother is the same way.

Ah, the request. Better yet, how about I PM it to you?

Postby Keeper » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:22 pm

Aye, I did make a mistake there for my readers. Though, I suppose I wasn't thinking about the problem at the time. Anyway, I think I'll be changing it a bit. Velmont's past.

Alright, I'll await it.

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:23 pm

On second thought, must go to bed. Another time.

Postby Keeper » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:26 pm

So'right. Take your rest in that case. ^_^

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Chapter 4 comes to a end

Postby Keeper » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:21 pm

[center]Image[/center]
[center]A Tamer's Unsought Path[/center]
[center]Part 5[/center]

Lucifer looks towards the suppuarting energy from the blade that dug into the church's floor. Its wielder Lucifer lifts it from the floor and glances closing at it. The blood that wrippled from the child's remains had splashed the words "Thank you" upon its flat, wide side. He smiles warmly at it and the entire church scenery is reaped away. Both Lucifers were back within the Stephenson residence. The door swings open and appears through Matuso Stephenson, Lucifer's mother. Matuso inches her irises towards Lucifer. "Honey, I haven't seen either of your sisters today. Do you have any idea they went off to? I ask your father, but he's been looking all around himself lately too. Anyway, I came to tell you if you could go out and look around yourself. I'm worried if those two disappeared like Alenda did the other day."

Lucifer was begining to think the worst as his mother's face showed the worry that only appears when death is within the mind of a human's brain. "Yes, mother. I'll get proceed outside now." he grabs his sweat-shirt and heads out the front door.

Matuso stands out the front step of the door entrance with a sadden expression on her face and shuts the door, withdrawing back into the house.

Lucifer and his possessor walk the streets of Tokyo City as they search for both Alenda and the new addition Nya. Their steps echo through most of the city for it seemed far to late for much to be active in the city. That just didn't seem right though. Is Tokyo usually a thriving city full of actions and several events? The eyebrows above Lucifer's head thicken around his eye sockets.

"We're within a Tamer Aura, Lucifer." He growled silently, glancing around for you-know-who. His search closed nicely as his opponent began walking through the sea-blue mist that leaked from the cracks and alleys of the city. The figure dementedly smiles, his eyes shimmering a fiery glow to them. Lucifer stands backwards and pulls out the razor he had sitting on his table at home. Now he felt like one of the children at school called "emos", but this type of ceremony was necessary to conjure the powers of the Blood-line. "Prepare yourself, Rag Hood!" Lucifer howled, striking the silver blade into his skin, from the elbow and all the way to his palms. His veins rip from his skin and wrap around his arms like wire. The wire-like veins sharpen into blade-like figments and stab into Lucifer's arms, they spike out into jagged bumps and different talons. At the end of the transformation, Lucifer's Blood-line arms were ready to combat. Rag Hood suddenly vanishes from the mist as only the shimmering glow from his eyes could be seen striving away as a motorcycle did at night. Lucifer searches the terrain vigariously, but couldn't pin-point the Compiler of Barren Life anywhere.

"You shouldn't lessin' your senses to such tiring feats, English Tamer, Twin Lucifers! Haaah!" Rag Hood howled, summoning his twin bayonets from the demon necklace he wore. Turning them over under his waist, he charges towards Twin Lucifers from behind his back and draws out a devastating kick to quicken the process of the boy's death. Lucifer deposits into the ground, similar to the motion a mole would, and breaks through from behind Rag Hood. He counter attacks from above with a headbutt and bucks the Compiler of Barren Life into a taxi car. The taxi car erupts its exhaust pipe as the mist freezes within the Tamer Aura. Rag Hood recovers from his fall and dashes in with a spin-attack. His bayonets bounce off against the concrete as sparks sprinkal all about, Lucifer grabs one of the bayonets before Rag Hood could even since the movement and throws him off balance. Feeling concident, Lucifer waves his had in motion for Rag Hood he wanted more. "Getting a bit too cockey for those arms, tamer?! Allow me the honor of severing them for you!" Rag Hood blasts off the ground and throws his bayonets into Lucifer's wrists.

"Gaaah! Damnit... should have spotted that one..." Lucifer growled to himself for the failed attempt to stop Rag Hood's actions. Rag Hood's eyes glow through the bandage he wore over his face and pulls out one of the bayonets from Lucifer's wrists. He swing-kicks Lucifer into a building. Lucifer looks within the home to find a family of four sleeping in their rooms. Rag Hood dashes into the home and storms down a barrage of slashes, Lucifer dodges most of the attacks and gasps as he nearly head one of the children have their head chopped off. Rag Hood spots Lucifer's weak spot for these human's mercy and charges after one of them. "NO!" Lucifer screamed, throwing himself at Rag Hood and crashing them both through the wall.

"Let go of me, you bastard!" Rag Hood cursed, stabbing his talons into Lucifer's gut and swings Lucifer ahead of him. "Hmph. I grow impatient with these melee moves." Rag Hood grabs the candles from the ropes on his pants and throws them towards Lucifer, who laid in the rubble. The candles begin to shake as Rag Hood cried out, "Candle Blaze!" The candles take form of their past demon-selves and charge after the laying Lucifer. Luckily, the possessor erupts from the young tamer's being and slaps the candle creatures away with ease.

"Hmph, hmph. Thy shall not touch this child when thy have the strength to rid of ye!" Lucifer chuckled demonically, firing several orbs that contained a electrical discharge. The charged orbs splatter against the candle creatures and eletricute them til one-by-one, their heads explode. The fallen angel seperates himself from Lucifer and charges after Rag Hood. Rag Hood, even though Lucifer couldn't tell from his bandage, his pupils shrunk as the devil's red irises close in after him. Lucifer strongly slams his arms over Rag Hood's shoulders, causing a loud snap to be heard from the boy's bone. Rag Hood grits his teeth, biting his tongue at the same time, causing blood to bleed from between his gums. "Heh." smiled Lucifer, grabbing the teenager by his throat. "Oh come on. Aren't ye to be a bit more challenging than this? Thou does not want to be disappointed now.

"Then allow me to switch spots for you, Lucifer." rumbled the voice of Sparta, possesor of the Compiler of Barren Life. Sparta's shadowy self erupts from the boy's back and whiplashes Lucifer away with a overwhelming shockwave. "You have had your fun long enough, devil. I was brought into this game of tamers 'n' possessor because of punishment and I intend to relief myself from it by bringing you and your tamer's heads on a pike to Abbadon!" Sparta grabs the shriekien from his back and chucks it right towards Lucifer. The white-haired devil is chopped in the chest as his blood flies outwards from it and tumbles to the ground.

"A...abddon?...ABADDOOOOOOON?!!" Lucifer stormingly roars out to the city, blazing from out of the concrete. His eyes ruptured a igniting storm from within the sockets of his eyes. They withered through the opposite devil's eyes as he could not overcome such a rage that was erupting from within the possessor's being. "Thy has succomed to serving such a abominal being as him!? For such a act, thou will reap the very soul of both yourselves! Roooah!" Lucifer dashes after Sparta, clawing his Blood-line arms into the concrete and swings them upwards against the chin of Sparta. Sparta's launched into the blue-scarred atmosphere as Lucifer follows him upwards. He punishes the possessor mercilessly with a storm of stabs and swipes, by which, ending it with a whiplash of his diamond chain. Sparta collapses into the concrete and looks faintly up to the white-haired devil that peered down to him.

"Wh...what gave you such a power to overwhelm me? Was it...him? Who..." the possessor stops in the act of speaking as his self is sent back into the Compiler of Barren Life. "Curse you, Lucifer..." echoed the voice of the defeated Sparta.

Lucifer watches as the possessor withdraws back within the shocked Rag Hood and turns back to his weakened tamer. "Lucifer... Now is the time to-" Lucifer stops as a large assortment of blood gushes out from his wound. "LUCIFER! Reclaim yourself and awaken the power thy gained within the past of the Faust reborned... Gah-!!" he drops from the blood lost and withdraws himself into Lucifer, just as Sparta did with Rag Hood.

The red irises open from the small boy as he feels the utter pain Lucifer thrived to protect him with. "Lucifer... Wh-why did you? Protect me? Of all people, he protected me." Lucifer shuts his tearing eyes and grips his fist. He reopens his eyes as they blaze with a red-hot redness, his inner demon. "Lucifer... Lucifer... Lucifer!" Lucifer's self erupts into a swirling vertex of black and blue energy as he grips his fists into deep as blood squirts from them. Rag Hood spots the boy is his energizing act and preforms a act Lucifer would less expect. The Compiler of Barren Life cuts the whole right arm of himself as a crossbow-like Blood-line arm rips out from his skin. He aims the weapon and fires a storm of blue-colored, energy blots. Lucifer feels the botls stab into him as the pain was overwhelming. "No... No I will not let you win this time! Blood-line!!! GIVE ME YOUR OVER-LIMIT!!!" Lucifer's body ruptures out of the fatal cry for power. Suddenly, the shoes upon Lucifer's feet rip away ands raptor-like feet take form in the process. His aura erupts throughout the city as his bends back towards Rag Hood.

"PLEASE! SPARE ME! As a pair of some Blood-line feet we save YO-" his speech is dropped to speechless as Lucifer vanishes within a blink of a eye. He reappears in front of the tamer and stabs his Blood-line feet into his left ankle and whiplashes him over his back. Lucifer backflips over the concrete and charges right back at Rag Hood. This process of attack goes on for several more attack moments as Rag Hood didn't even touch the ground as the young blonde punishes him further with the barrage of kicks and slashes. "GRAAAH! I will end this now if I must lay down my life! CANDLE PHANTOMS!" His candles rip from his pants and into hulking monstrosities of blazing light. The monsters slash them arms around Lucifer's shoulders like gum and flip themselvers at him. Each monster ignites into a explosion of fire and demonic energy as the boy is swallowed into spheres of fiery light. "HAH HAH AAAAH! BURN WITH THE ANGER I HAVE TOWARDS YOU TAMER BASTARDS!" the Compiler of Barren Life manically laughed.

"Tamer bastards? TAMER BASTARDS!?! How can you say something like that when you are no different than me?! You're nothing but a foolish hypocrite who's walked into the wrong situation!" Lucifer roared back, running towards the Compiler of Barren Life and whip-slashes his claws into the boy's face. The claws stab so closely into him they nearly touched the brain as Lucifer could feel from the squishy feeling. It didn't matter. His possesor, who had cursed and threatened to taking over his life, had protected him from this Rag Hood. He did the same for Angelean. Alenda. And now him, Lucifer. It was Lucifer's turn to protect him! So that he did as he summons forth the black scythe he had achieved in gaining from within the Blood Page Chronicle. He could feel the blood-thirsty beast within himself as the blade of the scythe cojures from beneath of the ground. Lucifer grasps the scythe closely around his hands and awaits Rag Hood's move. Rag Hood fell for the attack as he comes charging in with a fleet of candle monsters and energy bolts behind him. The bandage and hood that shrouded his face were ripped away as his long, black hair whipped behind him, with one eye gleaming at Lucifer. Lucifer felt haunted as the eye was just like the child's in the Blood Page Chronicle. Though...that gave him all the more reason to end this fight.

"Fight well, my scythe..." Lucifer's eyes erupt in demonic energy as he charges at the army of danger await of him. "RAG HOOD!" he cried spinning the scythe from over his left.

"TAMER SCUM!" Rag Hood cried back, charging at him with intensifying anger. "I will rip of your kind's history forever and now is that day!"

"Wrong again, Rag Hood. Today... IS YOUR KIND'S HISTORY TO END FOREVER!" Lucifer stops right as the army of energy and monsters charge before him. All the energy and demonic energy surrounding Lucifer as his scythe sucks all of it and the aura itself into its blade. Lucifer's last attack would end it all from this point on. This attack that the Velmont had used for all of the victims he had slain. This attack...formally known as the...

"DIAMOND CUTTER!!!" Lucifer roared, baring the terrifying fangs of a raging tamer of grand power. The scythe extends in intense size matter as the blade and pole turn into a gigantic form of red energy, electricfying from every corner. "END THEIR EXISTENCE!!!" he ordered, spinning the scythe right towards the army and its commander. The concrete lifts into the air as such things as gravity had left this tamer battle from the start the power was erupted from Lucifer's being.

Rag Hood's gleaming eye erupts in the same energy as Lucifer's as he aims his Blood-line crossbow and fires a storm of gigantic bolts. The spinning scythe and bots struggle against one another as either tamer hungered for the winning of this battle. "Claim defeat, English Tamer, TWIN LUCIFERS!!!" he roared, blood gushing from his eye.

"Could say the same for you, Compiler of Barren Life, Rag Hood...But I can't." Lucifer spoke softly as his scythe vortex breaks through the hellish army of candle beasts and energy bolts and into Rag Hood. Rag Hood's body spirals out of control with blood as his Blood-line arm is cut to pieces and rendered useless. "Take upon which one has worked to achieve, Compiler of Barren Life. The path of evil is not your path to walk. See to it that the next day we meet that you... SWITCH BETWEEN THEM! END IT! DIAMOND CUTTER!" The spinning scythe heistates adn slices the tamer in half. A striking line of red light slides down Rag Hood's defeated self as he drops downwards in defeat.

"Twin...Lucifers. How could he?..." Rag Hood drops into the ground as the entire scene is overwhelmed by a gigantic energy explosion, with Lucifer dropping down with the blood of his arms and legs disappearing away. His eyes return to normal self as he lays in the ruins of the destroyed city. The aura was able to return things to their normal selves. Yet...

"Oniisan! Oniisan!" screamed the little voices of the two sisters. Alenda and Nya look over at the bleeding Lucifer as he layings in the dirt with blood tearing from his eyeballs. His red irises look upwards at his two sisters and he smiles.

"Heh... Sorry, Lucifer... Cat's out of the bag..."

"Oniisan! ONIISAN!" they both screamed as he drifts off to sleep.

"Hah...hah... So Twin Lucifers... that's your secret, ayyyyye?" giggled the blackening voice of Abaddon as he peers over his viewing orb, his fingertips scratching into the globe, his monocle shimmering over his ghastly, crooked teeth.

The question was not that of words, but that in actions. Rag Hood...he asked in his actions to rid of me from this world and I answered in refusing his achieve that. More and more, what would have took place if I didn't go to find my sister Alenda? Would the process that ended today happened in some different way? Such a question is achieved, only by the hopes of time traveling being produced. In the end, I saw myself as the next in the Faustheart family footsteps. If I was to continue walking those footsteps after this.

Author's Thoughts
Can't say that I'm lifted from writer's block, but I felt chapter 4 needed to be finished. So now the sisters may have found out of Lucifer's secret? Or will they question him till he breaks through? And what does Abaddon have in plan for Lucifer now that he has proven to be a very powerful force? All will be found out in Chapter 5 of Faust Fall: Dormant Memories.

And here's a BGM for the final showdown against Rag Hood and Lucifer. Just want to let you know it's a corny J-Pop. XD I just thought it sound nice for the battle since I over did it with the emotional stuff. Also, it helped me type this battle up in a mere 10 minutes. X3

Bad news, it's a download. Sorry. X( Also, if you ever seen the anime Soul Taker you'll probably know what this J-Pop is. XD If this seems overwhelmingly corny I promise not to upload corny J-Pops. PROMISE! XD

The End to All Souls

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:41 pm

GAH!! The way to trigger that Blood-Line thing almost always grosses me out. Tis like Shaman King, only more violent. Good news is that the sisters are saved...but found out something they shouldn't have from what I've read. Still trying to get used to reading fight scenes again so I'm probably confused as to what happened.

And as for my update. Well, due to...ahem, parental complications, I was unable to do so. That, and...hmm. That's it I guess. I'd do it now while I have the chance only that I feel like scarfing down fried chicken in sheer vengance. Two words: HOLOHOLO BIRD!! (anyone who plays Baten Kaitos Origins and has already beaten that which should be slaughtered, deep-fried and in my stomach, PM me ASAP!!)

Finally, I was also supposed to PM you the request. Unfortunately, I honestly had no idea what to say then. I was actually at a blank!! Not this time though. Expect a PM between now and...hmm, whenever I go to sleep I guess.

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:01 pm

*Kick*
Whohooo, yet another wonderful chapter!

Abbadon is so cool ^_^
This was a wonderfully written fight scene.

I'm not sure what to say more (I'm mr.blank lol)
So I'll jkust end my rembling with a simple;
Awesomeness, greatness. 'Dis really good, I wan't more, more I tell ya ;)

Postby Keeper » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:03 pm

Just imagine how Lucifer felt digging that razor into him to activate it. :P I had a hard time trying to make the fight scenes sound detailed and action-packed at the same time. I hope it didn't seem like something you read in the Off-Topic forums. XD

Baten Kaitos Origins? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn' that the game where you use the powers from the energy you took from possibly any object found in the game? I may be thinking of some other unnamed game, but I just tooked a look at the gameplay images and saw the battle menu similar to the game I'm thinking of.

No problem at all. Good news is I'm school work free right now and I believe I need something to ease my artist's block as well. Yes...I have that too. ^_^; Anywhoo, let me know what it is and I'll get to work on it. 'Cause I'm flat-out blocked right now. :unsure:

Added after 1 minutes:

Darkness_calls wrote:*Kick*
Whohooo, yet another wonderful chapter!

Abbadon is so cool ^_^
This was a wonderfully written fight scene.

I'm not sure what to say more (I'm mr.blank lol)
So I'll jkust end my rembling with a simple;
Awesomeness, greatness. 'Dis really good, I wan't more, more I tell ya ;)

Appreciate the reading, DC. Hope you got the chance to read part 4 as well. Heh, Abaddon will soon get the spot-light in battle in chapter 5, that or, chapter 6. I'm still thinking up some ideas for chapter 5. >.<

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:05 pm

Yeah, something along those lines. Basically I'm signaling an SOS to anyone who can beat that F**KING carnivorious(sp?) pigon!!(sp?)

Wait, ARTIST block as well?! Wow, better start thinking on something for you to draw fast!

...............................drat! Nothing yet.

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Chapter 4 comes to a end

Postby Keeper » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:07 pm

Hah hah, at least I was close. X3 I think it's carnvorious is right and it's pigeon...I believe. Anyway, hope you get the chance to defeat. I know that feeling. >_<'

Well, a artist block that seems to tell me that this picture isn't good enough to put onto the internet. That and it's also laziness. ^_^; Overall, I can still pick up a pencil. :)

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Ch.5 Christmas special

Postby Keeper » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:50 pm

[center]Image[/center]
[center]The Relinquish of Ice and Flame[/center]
[center]Part 1[/center]

I met the being beneath me melt away as I could feel the ever-growing wrath of that blazing Tamer. His arm swung wild as his axes flailed through the enemy he and I both saw before us. I and Lucifer could only imagine the sheer work he and his Possessor had to progress through to come so far in power. I asked myself why Lucifer and I weren't more powerful. My answer came from very soon...

The curtains flash open as Lucifer is shown in his black tank top and black boxers. He sees across his shoulder, spotting Crypt snoozing away upon a chair on the back corner of his computer. He settles onto his bed, setting himself upon his pillow, and looks at the ceiling. Lucifer draws his hand forward and spots the scar that he got from the Tamer battle against Rag Hood.

“I wonder if he will actually listen to what I said.” he spoke to himself, thinking of his quote. Lucifer could tell by the remark in his eye that he didn't want to do this. Yet, why? He withdraws the thought and kept it to himself as he drifted into a nightly slumber.

The morning came awfully quickly to Lucifer's record, but routine was routine he thought as he head down the street from his home. He stops just as he spots Angelean waiting next to the cross-walk. Lucifer felt the wardrobe really suit her, as she wore a short-sleeved, black top; with fish wire around the wrists, a black skirt around her waist and a pair of black-n-white stockings as they grew thinner towards her black shoes. Angelean waits patiently as a red van drives pass the cross-walk. She waits, checks for any coming traffics and finds it to be clear, finally she runs over to Lucifer, with her tan bangs bounce against her deep-pink eyes as she comes to a stop.

"Morning, Little Lucifer." she greeted, smiling with a blushed face. Lucifer smiles back and addresses her with a warm wave of the hand. She grabs hold of Lucifer's left arm and drags him along the cross-walks, with a wink to finish. "So, think the news about it snowing might happen, Little Lucifer?"

Lucifer notices Angelean's eyes peering towards him for an answer. "Eh. I honestly don't know at this point. The best advice I can give is to wait and see what happens. As I've told many: Patience is a virtue." Lucifer points his pointer finger in the air, making him seem like a super hero almost. Angelean giggles at his silly expression as he spots his humorous act. "Heh heh.... eh..."

"Oh, don't be so gloomy, Little Lucifer!" Angelean cheers, pushing Lucifer playfully into the grass. Lucifer falls onto the smooth, nature floor and shakes his head in knowing that he should be more relieved and enjoy his life Besides he was nearly killed three times. He suddenly has the thought of the nine-lives of a cat, feeling like a dumb-luck type of cat.

Enjeru Elementary seemed to have the winter-related thought as Angelean and Lucifer both could spot the several decorations of Christmas joy sporting across the school's walkway. They stare off at the amazing fluorescent lights that splintered the dawning sky with their brightness. Several reaves and hollies hung from the window around the sides of the school. Lucifer and Angelean approach the school entrance, Lucifer opens the door and allows Angelean to go first as his mother had tought him several times during his teachings to be a gentleman. The preteen twosome walk up to their floor, seeing the sun rise above the snowy, clouded atmosphere. Lucifer watches comfertably at the beauty that rose above the clouds and planes about the air. Angelean turns to Lucifer and motions him to move on. Lucifer understood and followed her to the class room. Upon the actm a small object floats outside the window. The object looked to be a observing eyeball as it blinded once, or twice before departing from its position.

The morning assignments were rather enjoyable, seeing that it was in the Christmas spirit about the school, both Lucifer and Angelean merely needed to cut out snow flakes and several other festive figures. Gym class was indoors this time, separating the students' thoughts from the usual outdoor expectations. Lucifer actually wore his gym uniform this time, but not without ripping one sleeve and leaving the other in normal condition. Angelean wanders out from a crowd of othe girls she was chatting with and sits beside Lucifer, on the bleechers.

She greets Lucifer warmly, "How goes things, Little Lucifer?" She suddenly notices a wrapped up note in his palms. Angelean was quite curious what it had to be about, "Lucifer? What's that you have?" she asked, peering over his lap. Lucifer pushes her away, giving the girl quite a shock, "Lucifer...?"

"It's a note from my father..." Lucifer begins to unveil the note, pulling the string away from its white, outer surface. "It saids: Dear Lucifer, Please come home after 3rd period today. It's your mother's condition, her tumor has finally started to take effected in her. I and your sisters are worried for her now. I already called-out Alenda and Nya. I know you're a strong boy, Lucifer, but right now your mother needs you by her side. She's calling your name as I wrote this to you. Stay safe. Love, your father." Lucifer sets the note down and re-wraps it. Angelean sits soundly on the bleechers, staring down. She could speak no words at this point, even if she did, she highly doubt any of them could possibly help her sad friend. "Angelean, I'll probably be one short for the Christmas play today. Wonderful to know that I'm now as cold as the winter winds..." Lucifer stands up and leaves the gym as the bell rings for 4th period. Angelean just stands and stares as Lucifer passes the corner of the hallways and exits through the double doors.

Author's Thoughts
Quite short, no action, but a strong situation among our main character. So Lucifer's mother has been overpowered by her medical issue. For those who didn't know about her tumor, read this: She's a very much like your kind and caring mother icon. Though, do not be fooled by her healthy image. Matsuo was sadly born with a somewhat permanent tumor in her left thigh. No news was given if it was to threaten her life. In fact, it has yet to do any kinds of infections or disease to her. That's from my "Snowy Tokyo" deviation from my DA account. There's some other information on Matsuo, but check my account to find out. Anyways, I would have uploaded a fairly larger part, but since it's Christmas-related, I felt that you all wanted to read it before Christmas started. I feel stupid for I might be uploading the other parts after the season passes. X0

Asides that, wish Matsuo for a safe recovery! D:>

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Update: 12/24 Ch.5 Part 2 up

Postby Keeper » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:32 pm

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Part 2[/center]

The events throughout the school day gathered up and finally came to its end. Angelean exits the double doors with her back pack and a script for tonight's Christmas special – she was to play the role as one of Santa's elves, merely given do to her size. She had a faint gaze in her eyes, feeling mourn for the sudden tradegy among the Stephenson family. How it must felt to find out your own mother was dwindling of precise life must have shook the very sanity of her dear friend's mind. Yet, she knew it wasn't her situation to get involved with, just by what Lucifer said was enough to know that this was one conflict she had to stay out of. Or was that just something she was telling herself? Just to lessen the worry? She shook the thought out of her head and starts to walk back to the hotel.

Strangely, Angelean begins to stutter within her steps, every footstep she made felt like walking into wet cement. "What's going on with the ground?" she asked herself, viewing the snowy ground, seeing everything was fine. Just then the feeling returns and now a burning sensation to match. "Ah! What in the world?!-" suddenly the snowy ground vaporizes from sight and only the concrete to be seen. "H-how did that happen?! W-what's?-" she stops as she spots a bright glow coming from across the hotel's alley. Angelean slowly steps over to the alley and peeks across the corner. There she finds a figure covered within a blanket, with the bright light coming from it. She finds the eyes of the glowing fligure eyeballing her back,. The wide eyes blink rapidly at her and shut, viewing back to the brick wall in front of it. "E-excuse me...?" Angelean whispered, hoping not to frighten the figure. The bright light erupts volcanically, the ground beneath the figure cracking apart as it rises from the blanket. Angelean's eyes widen as the figure revealed to be a young and handsome boy.

The boy's body was a well developed one, primarely being in his mid-teens. His back hair brisked out from the left side, with long bangs hanging out from the right and a interesting form of bang on his left. The teenaged boy's eyes were deep green, having a tatoo marking on the bottom of his left eye. He wore a sets of jagged armor around his lower half of his body and a large, armored gauntlet on his left arm. Angelean was rather concentrated on the blue-eyed skull that sat on the top of the boy's armored shoulder. He turns overs towards the gothic sweetness and smirks broadly at her. "Nice to meet yah, girlie. Say, yah wouldn't happen to know where I could find meself a place to stay in this large town, now would yah?" Angelean's whole world came crashing down as that hard greeting wheeled into her ears. She oogles at the "interesting" accent, by which she couldn't think of it being Australian, or Scotish? Insanely, she couldn't give a crap. "Aye? Yah okay there, girlie?" the boy asked, looking over his armored shoulder.

"Uuuuh-huh. Ehhhh... What's your name, sir?" she asked, half frightened.

"I don't really have a name, girlie. But yah can call me Pendulum Fist." he replied, brightly smiling at the end.

"P-pendulum...Fist?" she addressed, confused.

"Oh, right." Pendulum Fist replied, shifted his large, armored fist and fired out five pairs of pendulum axes. Angelean drops all her things and plummits bottom-first to the ground. "Aie! I didn't mean in a way to kill yah, or nothing of the sort!" he whimpered, opening up his fist and having the pendulums to withdraw back into the gauntlet. "Let me help yah up there, now." Pendulum Fist helps Angelean up from the dry ground and brushes her off, politely not using his gauntlet to do so. "Aye, I'm sorry for meeting up like this in such a unhappy fashion, but I happen to be..."

"Outside in the cold and you need a place to stay?" Angelean replied, finishing the nervous boy's sentence.

"That be the it alright."

"Well..." Angelean eyeballs the hotel's entrance and checks her watch. "I-I suppose I wouldn't mind some company for tonight. But just tonight! I can't have room service asking me about some armored weirdo sleeping in my room." Angelean declared, placing her hands on her waist, and bending left ways. Pendulum Fist uncomfertably nods and walks off with Angelean towards the hotel.

They enter the room and Pendulum Fist simply dropped his jaw in amazement. The hotel room was unlike any kind he had ever seen before! Fantastic furniture that only royal homes among English families could only have such things. The fabric of the table clothes and several others were nothing but eye-takers. Pendulum Fist slowly approaches the kitchen and finds the refrigerator, sitting among the island and containers. Angelan puts down her things and pulls back her hair in a pony tail. Pendulum Fist was the first to see the true beauty of the innocent girl – unlike Lucifer, who was only fashioned by Angelean regular hair style. Angelean giggles to Pendulum Fist's blushed expression, reminded her of her own blushing issue.

"I see I'm not the only one who likes to be a strawberry."

"Huh?! Hah hah. Aye, of course, girlie..." Pendulum Fist chuckles, turning his attention away from her comical laughs.

"Oh, I would like if you don't refer me to that, Mr.Pendulum Fist. My name's Angelean Williams, daughter of the Williams family, owners of the Poland Vaults Security Corporation."

"My my my, yah have a long name there, Angel." Pendulum Fist chuckles, drawing a fresh steak from the cold interior of the refrigerator. "Say? Do you know where the microwave is?" searching the kitchen for the primare item to satify his hunger.

"You'll find it connected to the top of the frige, also the under the digital clock connected to that. Hee, I know it's alot, but I happen to be connected to the newest technology that's made by Japan's technology development teams – a little "give away present" from my father. Hee hee." Angelean then withdraws into the next room and begins to change. "So why were you in that alley? Were you lost, or something?" Angelean asks, removing her shirt.

"Sorta like that. I'm not native to this country actually. Makes me kinda laugh really, but I kinda find myself related to any race. In a way, we're all equal in some way." Pendulum Fist replies from the other room, biting into his warm-cooked steak.

Angelean slips a long, black, skull-faced night-shirt over her head. "That's a interesting theory you have there, Mr. Pendulum Fist. You know, I know someone you probably be good friends with – I mean, with that kind of knowledge, you're kind of like his big brother, hee."

"Depends, Angel," he smirks slightly as Angelean enters the room with the night-shirt over her, covering her black panties, "do yah love that someone there?" Angelean blisters out in blush and nearly falls in place. "Hah hah. I'm right aren't I, Angel?" Pendulum Fist snickers, smirkly over her.

"I-I...well, in way I do...I tend to open up to him more than I do with other people. But isn't that what regular friends are like?" Anglean peers upwards at the boy's green irises.

"I wouldn't know, Angel. I don't have such a thing."

"A friend, you mean?"

"Aye..."

"That's terrible...But I consider you one, at least! Does that count to you, Mr.Pendulum Fist?"

"Hah. Angel, it's been some time since I've had such a asking like that come my way. But, aye, that be a "yes" in my case." Pendulum Fist then smiles warmly at the blushing face of the innocence before him, feeling a tender light as warm as the glow he had within the alley where he met the girl. Angelean suddenly hands out Pendulum Fist a bag of clothes. "What are those?" he asks.

"Clothes, silly! I don't find it appropiate to see you looking like some battle machine." Angelean giggles, handing Pendulum Fist the bag of clothes.

"Hah. A battle machine, you say? I know hat feeling to much..." Pendulum Fist replies, taking the clothes.

"What?"

"Oh!? Nothing! Nothing at all, hah hah." Angelean begins to give him a suspicous expression, but let him go with mercy and withdrew into her kitchen. There she grabs a gallon of 2% milk and pours the white liquid into a glass cup. She drinks down the milk and wipes the milk-mustache from her ferm, upper lip. "Angel...?" Pendulum Fist suddenly spoke, looking down at the clothes.

Angelean looks towards her roommate as she puts the glass cup into the sink, "Yes, Mr.Pendulum Fist?"

"The reason I came here was because..." he starts to grow silent, no words could escape his mouth that moment. It took Angelean's curiousity to remove the chains of his silence.

"What is it you're trying to say? Don't fear the thing you're trying to tell me, Mr.Pendulum Fist, I'm a very undestanding girl." her warm hand touches the hot cheeks of the silent boy. "Go on. Tell me."

"Angel...No. Ms.Williams, I'm here beacause I've bein' tracked down' in this country here. She's going to find me soon and the worst of it is...she'll take whoever is a accomplish of mine. Yah have to undestand, Ms.Williams! I had no other person to turn to, no others I asked when take me into shelter, nor even assist me in findin' one." Pendulum Fist awaits the shocking reply from the girl. Nothing. He turns his head down to her and spots the child staring up at him with wide eyes. Pendulum Fist sees the reflection of the city lights and the shiny moon, crested towards the left of the night sky. He looks deeper into her eyes, seeing through all the shining purple among her irises. And there it stood out in his plain sight-

It was her.

"Angel! Quickly run into the other room! She be here!" Pendulum Fist grabs Angelean by her shoulders and shoves her into her room. He pounds against the door with his back and hears the sound of the door knob locking. Pendulum Fist lifts up his armored arm and balls up his fist, causing the five pendulum axes to shoot from the gauntlet's holes. "I didn't expect you to find me so soon..." he muttered as he watches the wallpaper peeling apart by unknown drippings of sky-blue colored blood. The four layers of brick crumble to pieces, icicle-like figments string from the crumbled opening, drizzling in a dash of icy coldness. Pendulum Fist flips back and thrings forward his large axes, bursting out a spiral wave of fire towards the enclosing cold. The cold air shatters to pieces, revealing to be razor-bladed dirks as they drop into the ground. He grabs hold of one of the frozen dirks and engulfs it into a large ball of fire, smuthering it till there was no more of the structure to hold within his metalic palm. Pendulum Fist eyeballs his nemesis with grim malevolence, spotting her menacing grim, stretching across the icy, cold skin of her frozen self.

The leviatating figure tips over her large sun-hat, letting her greasy, stringy hair to splash out and presents Pendulum Fist her razor-sharp teeth. Her right eye whispered a howl jest of expression, viewing this entire situation as a love of all the laughingstocks. The clothes she wore were not those of mondern time. They appeared as sharp-angled on the ends, a hoody-like opening around her neck showed sharp teeth, as did her sun-hat. The entire wardrobe ended with a pant skirt, sky-blue shoes with a fluffy top, and a pair of strapped, blue shoes.

The strange female forms a superhero-like pose and peers down at Pendulum Fist, "Tee...hee...I found you, Pendulum Fist-sama...Now you're aaaaall mine. Tee...hee..." The unsettled girl raises up her shredded sleeves and sends them flying towards Pendulum Fist, forming into gigantic ice blades. "You're all mine!! Neeeeeaaaaah!!!" the ice blades clash with Pendulum Fist's axes.

"Warry not, witch. I have forgotten about ye, o' no way!" Pendulum Fist positions his armored gauntlet around her ice-bladed arms and pulls the downwards, sending her downards as well. Her expression couldn't be more satisfying to Pendulum Fist. In which so he smirks and cries, "Judo Techique: Kirioroshi!" he quickly swings her over his shoulder as he slides under her, letting out with his armored hand, turning his palm over the right side of his neck, stabbing the girl along her breasts with the pinky side of his hand, and finishing by preforming it a second time with an hip twist to increase power. Pendulum Fist flips her lifeless self over his shoulder and pins her down with a scarf hold. "Nice work on that attempt, Jokul. Though, not good enough."

Jokul spits up ice cubes of blood, but smiles heavenly at Pendulum Fist. "You're such a beautiful thing, being in your arms are wonderous, Pendulum Fist-sama. Tee hee hee hee! Hee hee hee hee hee heeraaaaah!" Jokul's entire body melts into frozen blood. Pendulum Fist lets go of the frozen statue out of fright, but only to have Jokul break from the top of the head and axe kick him across the chin. Her foot formed into a spiked hammer, which Pendulum Fist noticed by the piked hole showing on the left side of his chin. "Come to be one with me, Pendulum Fist-sama. This city depraives of unholy light and must shine with the frozen depthes of our elemental love. It's only right you know. Hee hee haaaaah..." Jokul then spiral jumps into air and glomps Pendulum Fist in the form of jagged ice-blades. Her smiling face melts through the stack of blades, planting a kiss onto Pendulum Fist's bleeding face as they depart from the hotel.

Angelean breaks the door down with a soft ball bat and races out to see the outcome of this masacure. She obviously spots the absence of her friend, sending a terrified and worried feeling throughout her 12 year-old body. "Pendulum Fist! Pendulum Fist! Mr.Pendulum Fist, where did you go?!!" she races out the door and the hotel as well and into the snowy exterior of Tokyo, gasping throughout every stride her steps made.

The snowy fills the sunny sky, forming a unpleasent smiling face among the clouds. From the hotel the shadowy Crypt observates the unexplaining happening. He peers down and watches the small friend of Lucifer's run into the mists of the depraided city. "Hmph. For once she's doing something other than cowarding around. Well, I suppose the boy should know of this." he leaps off of the building and flings forward his claw, conjuring a portal. "Hehehehe, I truly enjoy being the barer of bad news." and falls into the portal as if it was a pool.

Author's Thoughts
So we actually had an update without Lucifer in it. Surprised? Well, Lucifer will get his pick of the fight very soon. Now I wonder if any of one may be thinking that Angelean just might like Pendulum Fist? Hmm, now wouldn't that be interesting to happen, heh. ;D And I also like to introduce Jokul, sorta the female version of Jack Frost. She's obviously some lover of Pendulum Fist, or just may be lustfully insane. :P Either way, she's got poor Pendulum Fist in her icy-eeeeeh...hands and has some grim plans for him in the next few updates. And I will be so happy to show you all some of the new additions I made for Lucifer along side of that. ^w^o Okay, that's all for now. Truly! That's all I can type right now, my freakin' hand is killin' me!! D:

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Update: 12/31 Ch.5 Part 3 up

Postby Keeper » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:28 pm

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Part 3[/center]

The demonic vortex Crypt dived into was smothered in bloody corpses and decaying remains of many races. Blades stretched out from the cylinder interior, holding the danglingly limbs and body parts like Christmas ornaments. Crypt holds himself together in a ball shape as he plunders into a ocean of Satanic souls reaching out to take him into their bodies.

"Hehehehe, being Satanically raped sounds nice, guys, but I have an errant to do. So how 'bout another time, aye?" Crypt's face cracks up into a cracked smile and begins mauling the arms off the several souls reaching towards him. "Heeheh haah haaaahhhaah! I so enjoy this part! Haaaaaah!" Crypt plunders into an even deeper abyss of bodies. The bodies connect together, forming a gigantic, razor-tooth mouth. Crypt leans backwards and leaps forward towards the mouth at a intense velocity. He conjures his two double blades and butchers right through the fleshy monstrosity. Licking the blood from his fresh kill off his cheeks, Crypt finally is back inside the mortal realm. Crypt checks the location and finds it to be the Tokyo hospital. "Heh, well duuuuuh." he muttered, transforming into his human skin.

Crypt brushes back his long, gray hair and licks it to keep form. He walks into the hospital, activating a Tamer Aura to keep any un-needed visitors from getting in his way. Crypt picks up the clip board and searches for the room the Matsuo was in. He spots the room: Room 213. Crypt sets the clip board down and takes the elevator towards the 4th floor. The "human" nightmare sneaks towards the door and saw that the Tamer Aura had not effect anyone in the room. Lucifer, Nya, Alenda, and their father look over the resting self of Matsuo Stephenson. Crypt decides to way for the family to leave before he took action.

Mean while, within room 213, Nya puts away the several flowers and balloons that they brought for their sicken mother. Alenda was fast asleep, laying on top of the lap of her older brother. Lucifer was stroking the black hair of his little sister as he looks over to his sleeping mother, hoping for her to get well as soon as possible. Mr. Stephenson sat right next to his wife as he checks the time. He spots it to be 12 o'clock midnight now. "How did we stay?!" he thought to himself, getting out from his seat and takes in a good arm stretch. He walks over his son and places his arm over the boy's shoulder, Lucifer looks up and understood the feeling that it was time to leave. He shakes Alenda gently to awaken, she opens her large, purple irises and rises from her brother's lap in thinking them to be a soft bed at the time. Nya wonders over to her mother and gives her a light kiss "goodbye". The father helps the kids out the door, then turns to his wife. "Take it slow, honey. The kids and me will be back tomorrow to see sure things are alright still. May your dream pleasant dreams tonight, Matsuo." giving his beautiful wife one last look, he shuts the door and leaves the hospital with his children for the rest of the night.

Crypt finally takes in the effort to get the young tamer's attention. Lucifer walks pass the disguised Crypt in which completely ignoring him as his head was turn away. The nightmare then extends the length of the Tamer Aura which froze the Stephenson family expect the Tamer among them. Lucifer quickly recognizes the blue atmosphere and looks backwards, coming in contact with the nightmare. Crypt smirks demonic-ally, as usual, in the same his disguise spiraling off his body and revealing his true self. Lucifer was rather perplexed as why he was here.

"Crypt?! Why did you conjure a Tamer Aura at the most foolish of times?" he roared, stomping towards the nightmare. A wrong move for Lucifer. Crypt's quick temper took him that moment. The sharp blades that were the nightmare's claws reach around the 12 year-old's throat, rising him upwards to the nightmare's gleaming, red eyes. "C...Crypt! W...What did I say?"

Crypt clusters all the anger together and finally releases, "Your fuckin' girlfriend's buddy has been took by some infatuated ice demon, and your fuckin' girlfriend went off into the street to save the dumb bastard! Need a better reason than that! Huh? You, goddamn brat!" Crypt catches his breath and notices the shock expression upon the boy's face. His red irises were blistered with a deep worry rather than a burning rage. "H-h-hey...s-sorry, child, but I just-"

SLASH!!

Blood splatters against the floor, Crypt shown falling to his knees, Lucifer looking down at him with his Blood-line arm fleshly dripping with the nightmare's blood. "HOW DARE YOU!" he cries, kicking the nightmare in his ribs. "How dare you come to me and tell me this! You could have prevent this from happening from the start! Were you even in the slightest thought of saving him or her?!" Crypt remains silent from the boy's raging words, merely sitting with the blood still dripping from his mowed arm. "Answer me you abomination of God's creations!!" Crypt's eyes widen, gleaming desolately.

"Just save her fuckin' ass you!" he grabs Lucifer's Blood-line arm and throws the boy over his shoulder, smashing him into a wooden door. The nightmare walks over to the fallen child and glares down at him. Lucifer addresses him with a frightened fight stance. "Hmph. You're going to need a guide. That ice demon went quite far from your girlfriend's hotel." he reaches out to Lucifer. Lucifer looks away, but turns back and reaches out to him and Crypt pulls the boy up. "Come then, if you wish to save them both." Crypt and Lucifer then leave the hospital, removing the Tamer Aura at the same time and leaving alone all the Stephenson family, but absent one son.

"So who's the friend of Angelean's, Crpyt?" Lucifer asked, stomping through the rough snow, wearing his winter gear.

"His name's Pendulum Fist. He's a Tamer like you."

"A Tamer?!" Lucifer gasped.

"You're actually surprised? Hmph. I thought you be when I told you he's one of the few good ones."

"Knowing Angelean, she doesn't let anyone into any shelter of her, unless they prove to be among friends. But still, as you told back at the hospital, she went off to save him? I wonder..."

"Eh, child?" Crypt interrupts.

Lucifer snaps out of his thoughts. "Oh!? Nothing, Crpyt. Now continue guiding us."

"Us?"

The fallen angel rises from the small body of his Tamer, staring down at the two ants. "One should not think that this battle is fought alone among the nightmare and one child. Thee are not alone in this battle of demonics. Never forget such."

"Of course, I never forget about our partnership, Lucifer. Surely, it was your's and my powers that kept us alive."

Crypt suddenly snickers, causing both Lucifers to stare towards him. "Aye...aye. Sorry about that, but I rather remember you both being more of enemies than friends. It's so sick that a Tamer and a Possessor are friends that it makes it comical. Besides that I also have seen you change, child." Lucifer pauses and looks at Crypt curiously. "What? Haven't you noticed? You've changed from a brave coward to a someone who can back up that courage with true power. Yeah, I know it sounds corny, but you've become what most boys are achieved as: A true man among men." Lucifer begins to chuckle, blushing a bit. "What the hell you laughing at?"

"Tell me, Crypt," Lucifer hesitates, trying to hold his laughs. Crypt peers down at the bubbling boy, only to have it come out brutal to all he became, "are you gay?" That moment both Lucifers burst out laughing, the small Lucifer to fall over in the snow laughing.

"Graaah! Shut both your mother fuckin' assholes! I'm no god-fuckin', motherfucking homo-bastard!! Graaah! I can't believe you ask such a fuckin' question! Now get your fuckin' asses up from the snow and do your damn hero bullshit!!" The nightmare's eruption left both Lucifers silent. The fallen angel pretends to act his mighty self, but couldn't help snickering a bit. "Damnit, Lucifer!"

Elsewhere...

"Oh, my dear loving Pendulum Fist-sama, I don't understand why you run away from me, or why you insist to harm me. Please. Pedulum Fist-sama." Jokul walks towards Pendulum Fist, who remain far from the approaching ice demon.

"Damn it all. No matter what I do to her she recovers by that blasted ice move. Think, Pendulum Fist, think." he circulates himself with frustration, giving Jokul the opportunity to grab him between her icy grasp. Her right eye gleams straight at his green irises, she begins to plant a kiss against his lips, but Pendulum Fist bursts into ball of raging flames. The ice blades drop their target as their master Jokul screams out in pain. "Heh. Come on now, Jokul. I was expecting my "love" to be a tougher opponent." he chuckles, swinging out his five pendulums.

"Ooooh, Pendulum Fist-sama! I do anything to please your whim!" Suddenly, Jokul's arms morph into a pair of dragon-faced maces that connected to her arms by a long, barb wired chain. "Here comes more pain, just as you wanted, my love! Tee hee hee heehaaaaraaah!" Jokul's jaw opens up twice the size of her own body. Pendulum Fist's eyes widen in shock as the ice demon converges the cold air around her and dispatches a menacing onslaught of blistered icicles. "Hee. I hope this is what pleases your wantings, Pendulum Fist...sama." The gigantic blades hurl from the demonic mutant's mandibles. Their velocity could not be penetrated by the mere pendulums that the Tamer wielded in his possession. So why not make a elemental addition to them? Pendulum Fist thought well, supplicating a intense amount of heat into the blades. They were now circled by spiraling rings of fire. Pendulum Fist swings back his arm and slashes frontwards, creating a tornado of spinning fire to block the barrages of icicles. The opposite elements clash instantly, but the path of fire became victor in the same time length. Jokul's icicles are not destroyed, but send right back to her monstrous mouth. “Tee hee. Smart thinking of me to make these.” she comments, showing her dragon-faced maces. “Around. We. GO!” Jokul's mouth returns to normal size as she leaps into the air and begins to spin around until her movements become a roaring tornado – equal to Pendulum Fist's. The icicles are easily removed of and are merely stabbed into the snowy grounds, from where they melt away. Pendulum Fist had to think of more creative ways to kill her if this will only end up to be a never-ending tie. “Come, Pendulum Fist-sama, come with your bride.” Jokul giggles prancing over to him. She prepares to glomp him once more with her ice blades, instead though, a loud bang is heard throughout the ice-engraved shopping center. Jokul's head splatters against the bladed windows, having her body to lift backwards and stand in the spot it stopped. Pendulum Fist turns his attention towards the opening of the mall and spots the most shocking sight of his life.

“Angel?!” he gasped, a bit terrified at what she had in her hands.

Angelean, who was wielding a shotgun, peered down at Pendulum Fist and more angrily at Jokul who broke free of her frozen corpse and was back to her normal condition. The angry child reloads the gun and aims for the ice demon. “Go to hell, you freak!” she fires the lead bullets right towards the approaching demoness, alas, Jokul instantly slices the bullets in half and stabs the ice blades into Angelean's shoulders. The stricken girl gasps out blood, sooner than she land to the floor with both blades latched in her shoulder bones.

“Angel! Don't get yourself killed! Jokul, leave her out of this!” Pendulum Fist ordered, his anger matching to the growing fires around himself.

Jokul eyeballs Pendulum Fist with great anger at what he said. “So you care for her more than me! Is that it?! Very well then! I will leaver her out of this. But from within the burning pits of Hell! Heehaaaaraaah!” Jokul's right leg transforms into a ice hammer and strikes done towards Angelean's skull. “Die you, bitch!”

“NOOoooo!” Pendulum Fist screams, racing towards Angelean as the hammer reaches seconds away from her small head. “Ange-!!” he stops instantly as he reaches the foot of Jokul's back. “Y-you're!?!”

A red eyeball turns towards Pendulum Fist's hesitated self. The eye covered in blond hair, in a V-shaped style; the other side being gray, yet in the same style. Jokul's left was shown laying against a frozen escalator, the rest of her squeezed to pieces by a gigantic, razor-bladed claws. Angelean laid unconscious in a human arm, covered by a black coat and glove. Pendulum Fist steps back, not wanting to endanger himself by the angry eyes that glared him to stand down. “Angelean...?” spoke a sadden voice.
The young child opens her eyes and quickly direct their attention to the figure in front of her. “Lucifer?”

Author's Thoughts
Not really much to say, but that Jokul's a freakin' Mary Sue thanks to her abnormal upsession over Pendulum Fist. Well, the bitch will get what's going to her now that a pissed off Lucifer has arrived to save his girl. Hope it didn't sound to cliche, 'cause it felt like it when I was getting towards the end of the part. Anyway, hope for some reads and enjoy.

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:06 pm

Boohya!

The story continues :D
Really nice!

hahaha, did you know that 'Jokul' is almost like the Icelandic word 'Jökull' which means glacier lol

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Update: 12/31 Ch.5 Part 3 up

Postby Keeper » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:47 pm

Hurray! Some continue to read it! :D

And thanks, DC, my hand cramped after typing all that. Asides that though, yeah, Jokul's name was inspired by the Norse Viking folklore on the ice giant Jokul, which means icicle, plainly known by most of her attacks are icicle based. I also picture Jokul as the female Jack Frost. Though, I decied to go for the Mary Sue of Doom instead. :P

By the way, what's your favorite part? I'm dying to know! D:

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:55 pm

Okay, I THINK I'm starting to catch on to the plot. Just got back into college with an art class to boot. Just one class, but 4 hours!

PS: Did you get my Note at DA a while back? Late last year it suggested a request of sorts.

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Update: 6/8 Ch. 5, Final part

Postby Keeper » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:15 pm

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Part 4[/center]

Lucifer views downwards to the innocent child, addressing a slight smile to ensure things shall be fine. Angelean steps from out of Lucifer's arm, staggering back some distance, wide eyed by the monstrosity that stood out from his shoulder. Lucifer grimly frowns, drawing the large, Blood-line arm towards his face. He peers at the jagged spikes and curved prickles, then turns back to Angelean.

"I see my secret is out... Angelean, I-" Lucifer silences, spotting Angelean laying down on the floor. "Angele-!" A metal claw grabs Lucifer from around the right shoulder and pulls him around. There, he peers into the green irises of Pendulum Fist. Lucifer grabs hold of the blond's throat in a chocking position – the claws tightened around the teenager's fleshy skin. "How...DARE YOU!" Lucifer just about gauge out the boy's own eyes from their sockets, but is stopped by Crypt in the nick of time. "Crypt! Release me now, so that I may ruin this one!"

"Don't be a dumbass, child. That boy is a Tamer, no less similar than you are." Crypt's words redirect the Blood-line clawed preteen's judgement into a more appropreitate direction. He releases Pendulum Fist from his needle-like fingers, but with a bit of force, just to ensure his viral approach to the boy. Pendulum Fish eyeballs Lucifer with great despite but was sort lived from a flurry of icicles.

"Crypt! Take Angelean from this place and shelter her somewhere safe!" Lucifer howled, clamping onto a piece of fallen concrete, at which was used as his prime defense from the oncoming icicles. The icy blades continued to fire upon the two Tamers, primarially on Lucifer. The seconds felt like hours as Lucifer watched worriedly at Crypt's attempts to flee the interior with his female best friend. Upon knowing Crypt had finished his task, Lucifer swings the concrete slab over his Blood-line covered shoulders and runs right for Jokul. The ice witch transforms her arms into a manifistation of icy maces, attempting to stop the approaching Tamer with countless slam attacks.

"Do not tempt me, Tamer!" she screamed, striking a nearby column, smashing the ceiling supports to rubble. The column and bits of ceiling fall over Lucifer, dead in his tracks. Lucifer improvises by spinning his piece of concrete and cutting through the rubble. He clamps Jokul with his arms around her's and shovels her into the floor. Pendulum Fist joins in as he bursts from the mall's flooring, grabbing Jokul by her chest and waist with his golden claws. "Despite my hatred towards you, I humbly agree in beating the last breath out of this bloody wretch!" Lucifer jumps tremendous meters into the air, transforming his right arm into a miniture cannon.(As he did in the Gabriel battle.) He aims for Jokul's face and electrifies the icy structure right off her shoulders. Pendulum Fist releases Jokul's empty body and dashes after the liquifying substance.

"I advise the idea of getting her from behind, ehh – Twin Lucifers is it? Anyway, just get her from the front, I've got the behind all covered!" Pendulum Fist runs off track from Jokul. He turns to a column that stood in Jokul's path. Pendulum Fist releases a fearsome slash upon the stone structure, causing it to colapse upon Jokul. Jokul's liquid remains splash all over the floor, suspicously sizzling as they laid still. Pendulum Fist examines the remendments, seeing so that there was no danger to them. "Hmm. Seems alright to-"

"Don't let your eyes deceive you so!" Lucifer cries, wisping out a electrical sphere against the puddles.

Pendulum Fist backs away as the puddles erupt from the floor, forming into a enormous mace. Jokul furiously strikes upwards at Lucifer. Twin Lucifers evades the bludgers with great nimbleness and countering with his own bludgering kick; sending Jokul's mace-like self against the crumbled walls.

"Twin Lucifers!" Pendulum Fist shouts.

"Yes?"

"Leave the rest to me. Her ability to morph into water only makes this battle last dreadfully longer." he assumes a battle stance, creating a spherical figment of Satanic symbols and other such religious icons. "Below from which lays the ghoulish beings known as thy lord's gremlins, come forth to thy aid, winching your devilish snickers in hopes to a delightful chance to recall this ice witch's acursed weakness to fire!" Pendulum Fist flips around his body and roughfully slams the sphereical figment into the ground.

Moments await as the sphere sinks into the floor. Just in moments earlier though, crippled fingers rip from the ground. So do rippled ears, similar to a bat's. After which, Pendulum Fist's gremlins come before Jokul. Their crucked smiles grimmering at the unconscious Jokul. From what thought to be mere beastly in her face, laid before the gremlins a normal woman's face – not the ghastly, enlargened eye. Nonetheless, the hellish creatures stab wired pines into her flesh, pinching right through the ice that thought to be defense against any blade or blunt weapon.

"Hee hee hee heee hah." the gremlins snickered, sending a gulping cough after each laugh.

They had finished stabbing the pines into her. Now lifting her flesh away, they spot the esscense of her elemental power. Lucifer gazes upon the mysterious red, blue, white, and brown lights that came from her body.

"Pendulum Fist."

"Yes. These are what protects us elementals from the elemental forces your Mother Nature uses against us. You see, if you remove one of the four from an elemental, then all of them will be removed as well. Think of it as a metal string holding a necklace of pearls. If you cut the string then the pearl you wanted to get rid of will release, with others to follow. Don't take my methods too harshly now, she has high chances of dying now, yes, but she's a menace and must be delt with NOW." Lucifer backs away as he could spot the enjoyment of this within Pendulum Fist's eyes. "Now gremlins! Rip away her chains of elemental protection!"

The gremlins' eyes erupt into a violent red, ripping out the lights from her body and slapping the skin back on her body. Jokul awakens with violent roar, snatching the gremlins within her clawed fingers. "How could you harm your beloved like that, Pendulum Fist-sama?!!" Her enlarged eye brightens as did her grip around the gremlins' necks. "TELL ME!!!" she screams, squeezing the gremlins' heads into an explosion of splattering entrails.

"Violent wrench." Lucifer chuckles, stepping back from a leaking flood of blood on his right.

"SAVE IT, TAMER!!!" Jokul erupts at Lucifer.

"Ho? Why of course. I wouldn't want to enrage thy any longer than you seem to be now. Of course, merely peering upon your inhuman descriptions can only end in dreadful disease. If you catch my drift?"

"ENOUGH!!!" she screams out louder.

"To what appears to be the rambles of a heartless monster, you seem to be covered with nothing but sadness. Wait? Wouldn't that be your existence? Hah hah. I believe it is."

"Ehh, Lucifer? What are you doing?" Pendulum Fist worried, spotting the grim icicles ripping out of Jokul's back. All at which pointed at her mocking target.

Lucifer turns to Pendulum Fist, "Merely kindling the final fire, my frind." He then turns back to Jokul, only to spot her charging right towards him! "Save your speed, ya' bloody wrench! You won't live this day through! Graah!" Lucifer is stabbed through the back, sending him and Jokul through another section of the mall. Pendulum Fist attempts to go after them, but is tracked off from the debris of Jokul's remaining ice.

"Damn it... I used too much of my power during that summoning. That's the last time I ever do that."

Lucifer and Jokul slam against the ceiling, yet, recover quickly and into their battle.

"You should've never got in my way of my love, Tamer!" Jokul lays down a torrent of icicles, only to be shattered by Lucifer's Bloodline arms.

"I had no intention of getting in your way, but when you endanger others who have no need to be involved, then I'm afraid I must get in the way!"

"Hee hee hah hah ahhh! Oh, so saids the mocking Tamer who thought to be that pretty girl's protector! Hold your tongue, boy! Pendulum Fist-sama is merely the being of things I want. He and the entire city will be pieces to my wonderful, icy paradise! And no British tea-sipping fucker will deprieve me of that!"

"Your heart is filled with such dark intentions. I spit at your choices that are achieved by those powers. Yet, I weep for what you may have been before them."

"Enough of this! I had not need listen to your words. Merely nonsense to myself. Agree, Tamer?" Jokul ends, eyeballing Lucifer's engraged expression.

"No. No I don't. Sad to say, but I want this conversation to end now. I'm twelve years-old now, but I'm be fifty by the time this conversation has whithered from existence, along with the rest of you. Pray to your god, Jokul, for I... I can feel it... It hungers. It hungers!"

Lucifer relieves all of his emotions of hesitation. Charging towards the shookened Jokul, the pupils of the boy gash into a deep redness, splitting into the form of a raptor's. So it seemed to be, for the beast had finally awaken within the child's locked away self. Heed to all that stand against it, Jokul would be among the first of many to suffer before it.

"Graaaah!" cries Lucifer. He grasps onto Jokul's skirt and flings the elemental into a wall, following as she impacts against it. "You have the lovely figure of a lusty slut, bloody wretch. I concragulate you with these blood drenched blades of mine!" He shovels the piercing claws into the ice elemental's thighs, ripping apart the icy flesh and allowing the ice blue entrails to pour out. "I find it rather interesting that we are no different when we see deeper into those bodies of our's. Don't you agree, elemental?"

Jokul merely sneers grimly at the demented boy. Lucifer releases her from the wall and flings her into a nearby column. Twin Lucifers charges straight over with his Bloodline arms at full impact, clashing into her and the stone all at once. The wall is drenched with blue blood, dripping off the cracks and into small puddles below. Jokul brushes off the violent attack. She morphes her fist into a spiked baton and thrashes at Lucifer's arms. He blocks her vigariously as the continuing attacks come at him. Lucifer acts at his wisest moment, grabbing anything he could get his demented claws on and allowing his dark imagination to handle the rest. He successes! A metal pipe is found beside his back as he was brought to his knees from Jokul's icy baton.

"I don't see any reason to continue this! Pendulum Fist has ripped you of your elemental protections and you have lost whatever bit of sanity you had left. Jokul!" Jokul does not reply. She only continues to attack with her vicious baton of revenge upon Lucifer's Bloodline arm of desperation. A desperation towards Jokul's life. Lucifer stabs the pipe into Jokul's baton and severes her arm. The muscle and bone is stripped from the core of her shoulder, causing screams to erupt from her bleeding mouth. She screams and screams, but Lucifer only watches as her blood dresses the floor with its bright blue. He tosses the pipe aside, along with the severed, baton-morphed arm. Lucifer could not feel no more regret to anything he could do to her. "I've lost this battle, Jokul. I saw a sudden hope within that self of you. Yet," Lucifer transforms his arms into his electric cannon, "I had thought wrong. Please hope Hell is merciful to your depressing kind."

Jokul only snickers at his words. "Hell? Did you just say I go to Hell? Hah hah. Hah hah. Ahhh hah hah haaaah! I so hope you don't act this way to the others!"

"Others? What do you mean others?!" Lucifer demands, charging the cannon even more. Jokul only eyeballs Lucifer with her deeply disturbing, enlarged eye.

"I can't tell you. It's... a..." She kneeled silently for several moments, enlarging Lucifer's impatiences.

"A" what?!" he cries.

"A... seeecreeet. Hee hee... hee hah hah haaaah aaaaah!" she laughes. The enlarged eyeball now bulging outwards.

Lucifer had had enough. "To Hell with you, wretch!" he thrusted the cannon into her bleeding mouth and fires the discharging sphere of electricity into her. Jokul's entire body shakes with high velocity, crippling the floor under her. Lucifer watches but horrified by her mad dance of death. He could see the enjoyment in her eyes as the electricity melts the enlarged eye. Lucifer gives his final glance as Jokul's charcoaled corpse lays quietly upon his cannon arm. He moves the cannon out of her mouth and watches her body fall against the ground. "I didn't know you could enjoy such suicidual actions. Hmph. Suppose it shows what I know in sanity's faith. Still, you could've chose a better path to walk, Jokul. So, in the name of my holy father God, may you rest peacefully. Either it being Heaven or Hell..." Lucifer feels the deactivation of his Bloodline arms as he spots Pendulum Fist bashing through the concrete rubble.

"Lucifer, mate! You still alive?!"

"P-Pendulum Fist! I'm fine. It's nice to see you made it through that rubble. By which I may ask why you didn't when I was struggling against your lover Jokul here." Pendulum Fist spots the burned remains of Jokul's bloody body. "Aye. It ended rather grim for the elemental. I still hate that I had to result to such unholy actions. I apologize, Pendulum Fist."

Pendulum Fist refused the apology and merely sat upon a jagged piece of rubble. He brushed his pendulums against the stone floor, as if sharpening them. His face raised to Lucifer's, "Don't be. Jokul was once a regular human. She and I met during a spiritual festival during last year's Spring. I had arrived from a fierce fall from the sky. Something you would call a meteor shower. Eh, well, the explosion may have gathered some unwanted attention and Jokul happened to be one of them. I really regret it now though. That night... She and I went through the romantic life but I couldn't imagine that it end so soonly during the last day of Spring. It happened so soon... I pleaded for her to stop, but she refused to even hesitate in her actions. Jokul wanted to be with me forever and even if it meant stop being human. I feared what she would do next. Jokul had studied into deadly witchcrafts and knowing the unauthorized knowledge she now possessed; she would take desperate actions. I arrived quickly to her home after spotting a enormous black light firing out from the top of her room's roof. When I arrived a golden-haired demon that appeared to be wearing a victorian suit was holding Jokul. Her skin tone was melting from her very self! I tried to interrupt the hellish ritual, but the golden-haired demon broke away into a flurry of insects and I simply passed through him. He then put a stop to me by pinning me down to the floor with two massive blades. I could care less of the bleeding pain in my shoulders; the bastard had really stabbed those blades deep within me, but I couldn't care, for her life was at stake. Alas! The demon had finished his job. He dropped Jokul and looked down at me, his crooked razors of teeth grinning upon my terrified self. The demon then looked towards Jokul, who had stood up, and then back at me. Jokul wasn't her same self. She was now a elemental like myself, but different. She was fallened. That damn demon had changed her into a fallened elemental! Of all the acursed things to do! I could never forgive the beast for what he did. I pulled the blades right out of my shoulders and went straight for the golden-haired demon. Suddenly though! I was stopped and striked from behind. From the reflection of the demon's monocle, I could see the culprit. It was Jokul... She smiled menacingly at me with both a bloodlust and lustfull gaze. Jokul did her actions out of love and evil. The demon had turned her into the horrifying example of "love hurts". I just let the demon leave and Jokul followed. The entire house was destroyed, with several lives took as well as her family's. I failed to save her and the demon had successed in destroying another's life. Damn him...!"

Lucifer's shadow morphed into the possessor Lucifer, readying to address to the situation. "That golden-haired demon thou speak of appears to be the Demon King of Locust. Abbadon, head of the Sixth House, and Ruler of the Abyss, conflicter of mortal lives. He has become a nusiance to many mortals and legends that speak of his foul ways only proceed to encourage his vile works. Little Lucifer, thou shall find this demon soon before he finds ye first. He would not let such a oppurtunity to gain the powers of myself from your frail body. English Tamer, Twin Lucifers will be known to many and Abaddon will most likely be the first to take it from us. Mercy is not an option."

The small Tamer withdraws his possessor and sits soundly upon a rock slab. Pendulum Fist eyeballs Lucifer for several seconds, awaiting a reply to his possessor's forward commands. The wind is caught by the opened holes of the obliterated mall and caught against the blond locks of the child. Lucifer lifts himself upwards and walks towards Jokul. The nearly liquified corpse spooked even his souless eyes. Pendulum Fist joins him and kneels down to her. He slowly draws his normal hand across the remains of her sky-blue hair and down to her burnt lips.

"She deserved better... Don't you agree?" Pendulum Fist mornfully spoke.

"That she did... I was terified by the enjoyment that her eyes showed to the pain I gave..."

"That wasn't THE Jokul I knew... That was the Jokul that bastard demon; Abaddon, created." He grips Jokul's charcoaled hand and holds it hard as his eyes flair violently. "I'll make that demon pay greatly for this!! No man, or beast, or damn devil will get in my way!!! Never, I say!!!!"

"...I will not allow that, elemental."

Lucifer and Pendulum Fist spring into battle positions as the speaker reveals himself. There, stood Crypt, gripping the unconscious Angelean in his arms. His eyes were fixed upon Pendulum Fist – completely ignoring Lucifer's exisence. Lucifer withdraws the switch knife back into his back pocket, and turns to Pendulum Fist, who still stood, ready for battle. "Ahh. No need for arms, Pendulum Fist. Tis only Crypt, fellow demonic friend of mine." Pendulum Fist still remained in the same stance, showing his distrust. "Oh for God's shakes..." Lucifer had about enough. He forcefully rips Pendulum Fist from his stance and screams to his face, "He saved Angelean from the icy death Jokul kept dishing out to us! At least show some gratification!" Pendulum Fist shakes Lucifer loose and backs away.

"Fine! Fine! Sheesh... I apologize." He eyeballs Crypt from top to bottom with uncertainty. "Ehhh. Crypt."

Crypt felt is was meaningless to even talk, but nonetheless bowed in respect – as well as making sure Angelean wasn't loose from his grip. "Aye. Listen now. The Tamer Aura ain't goin' to last forever. I'm still surprised this little missy here was able to walk around inside it. But besides that, we need to get out of here with ourselves and the body too. If anyone saw what Lucifer did here today, some unwanted questions WILL arise."

"True. Well then." Pendulum Fist grabs hold of Jokul's body and looks over to Lucifer, "Lucifer. I've enjoyed to know the fine people you've befriend. Angel there, for example, was the greatest reminder of the once-good Jokul I cared for. But now..." He looks mornfully at the dead, fallened elemental, "all of that is history now. I'll make sure she's buried at the home she was born. And after that, I go. This world has done enough to make me regret coming here."

Lucifer replies with a saddened gaze, despirably upon the dead Jokul.

"Now hear me now!" Pendulum Fist yells.

Lucifer immedicately looks upon. "Ah, yes?!"

"You destroy him now. This Abaddon should never live after doing so much horrible things to such innocent lives. Especially to my dear Jokul..."

"Now he shows sympathy." Crypt mutters to himself.

"Right. Well then, I wish you well, Pendulum Fist. As for now, Crypt, lets go."

"Right..." the nightmare replies within a low, mubbling tone.

The entire group leave the remains of the Japanese mall, watching as the city of Tokyo returns to its normal condition. Lucifer sighed with relief as the sky had recovered its former colorations. He may have tooken a soul in hopes to relieve it of its pain, but the calming life that the city he lives within was enough to regain his hope for humanity.

Hours laters Lucifer had decactivated the Tamer Aura as he climbed through his room window. He climbs under the covers of his bed and prepares to drifted into his slumber. Though, he is stopped as he spots a crack of light gleaming against his window's reflection. Within the reflection he spots a worried father, but with a safe smile. Lucifer rises from the covers and meets eye-to-eye with his father.

"Father." he spoke.

"Get some sleep, Lucifer. We'll be picking up your mother in the morning. And I'm sure she wouldn't like seeing her dear boy tired. Sides, she kill me if I didn't take care of you." he finishes with a smoothing smirk and withdraws into the hallway, lightly shutting the door behind him.

Lucifer smiles with the same smoothing smirk and withdraws under his covers, lightly shutting his eyes as Pendulum Fist walks over to him and bows in respect. Then, disappearing into a fliery of flaming petals and sparks. All of which sprinkles away quietly against the shining moon's gleam.

The answer that I had recieved. The answer. It answered that I was no different or equal to Pendulum Fist's power. In ways that couldn't be explained, I was thought to be even more as I had become target to a ghastly being. Conducter of the Hellish Locust. Leader of the Sixth House. Lord of the Abyss. Conflicter of Mortal Lives. Unholy Victorian of the hallow monocle. He would be the most ravening of the demons the Blood-line will ever face. Abaddon, being of my darkest dreams. So dark. I could never see within his bleak blackness.

Author's Thoughts
I actually returned to updating this outdated story. So all was revealed in this finale of Chapter 5. I felt rather sorry in the manner of Jokul's death, but I felt the psychotic ending would make it feel right. Some things may change for later chapters. I'm not going deep into reasons why I avoided the updates or what happened in this last chapter part. So I hope you enjoyed Chapter 5's ending and looking forward to Chapter 6. (If I ever get to typing it. XD)

Postby GridsNaranek » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:35 pm

HOLYSHIT!

You're ALIVE! YAY! Stick around, man, cos I think a fair few of us have been missing ya!
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

PreviousNext

Return to Literature