Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Update: Ch.6 Part 5

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original Work: (ep.3's end)The Climax

Postby Keeper » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:14 pm

GAH! So, so, very close! You're getting there, all you need now is HOW she does it and I give you a cookie. Heh heh. I probably got it off Shaman King, alot of this story has been because of rub-offs from the show. Can't help it neither, I'm a fan to the show. Even if it was the crappy censored version 4kids hosted. Good thing I watched the subbed ones on youtube. Gabriel's attacks were primarally all the ones you read in this update and the one before it. He has another but didn't use do to Abdiel being out of the fight. Hmm, I can recall one being called Angel Feathers. Though, I can't assume the other two. :dead:

Added after 36 seconds:

Heh heh, page 3 now. Cool. XD

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:21 pm

What I was suggesting is basically every light spell from Tales of Symphonia, along with an Angel Skill here and there. But I'll leave that to you.

As for how, I think it's done by hugging someone! You see, she probably doesn't want Lucifer to get hurt again, so by hugging him, she unintentionally nullifies all bloodline powers.

Am I right?
The Life and Times of Shad Staydamind PPG fic; finished. part 1/3
Dual Minds Think Alike PPGD fic, part 2/3; finished (trilogy is on an indefinite hiatus)
Hidden Angels Original, ongoing fiction. (also hiated. Stupid college!)

Postby Keeper » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:25 pm

Ehhh, sadly no. ^_^;

Angelean was hugging Lucifer out of compassion and relief that he wasn't too hurt. Also the fact he came to her rescue just as Gabriel was about to shove that blood-line monstrosity into her face. Actually, he did this just so Lucifer WOULD follow and have a battle. It was all planned out by Abdiel. Gabriel is merely the tool, not even knowing what Abdiel's true wishes are of Lucifer (fallen angel). Gabriel's just too much into his priestly goodness to see through this.

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:31 pm

Wait, it was a set-up?! Okay, I'm officially lost as to why Crypt is so weary about Angie.
Dual Minds Think Alike PPGD fic, part 2/3; finished (trilogy is on an indefinite hiatus)

Postby Keeper » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:36 pm

Okay, nutshell time. XD

Gabriel was not aware of Abdiel making the set-up. Abdiel told Gabriel it was like some religious movement, he believed it. He learns of Angelean wanting to go to Japan, the place where Lucifer was residing at. Gabriel takes Angelean there as body guard, askes her to ask Lucifer (tamer) questions about demons and all to make sure he was the one Abdiel was looking for. After that Abdiel found that Angelean was no longer useful and made Gabriel believe she needed to be killed. Lucifer stops in and fights. Crypt watches the fight as he stated, finding out that it was a set-up after hearing the conversation that Abdiel and Lucifer had. Before the battle though, Crypt felt something unresting within Angelean's being. Her soul basically, and found that it could endanger anyone who was a tamer, example: Lucifer.

Hmmm, not so nutshellish. :unsure:

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:38 pm

Angie is both a tamer AND a possessor!

Okay, I'm officially out of ideas.

Postby Keeper » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:40 pm

I soooo suck at explaining storylines. >_>

I'll just say it. Angelean has a power that can harm tamers and possesors.

Don't worry, I think that's the only confusing thing you'll have to deal with. Anyways, how do you think of Lucifer now? A percent like last time be nice too.

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:46 pm

GAH! Tis bad news! And she likes Lucifer too! Tis like the Link Conversion between Bell and Shad...wait, that's a different scenario.

Nope. Still at 40%.

Postby Keeper » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:48 pm

Yeah, though it won't be released that easily. Something VERY horrible must happen to Lucifer for her to use it. Unless she already knows how to us it. ;)

Darnit! XD What else is needed to make him higher? XD

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original Work: Chater 4 Begins

Postby Keeper » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:18 pm

Wow, I didn't think I would be updating again. Heh. Well, it seems some things change and I know that writer side of me needs to express itself once and awhile. So here's episode 4, I wrote chapter 4 so some wouldn't think I'm making some show or something. XD

[center]Image[/center]
[center]A Tamer's Unsought Path[/center]
[center]Part 1[/center]

Just how does one person make a difference? The boy in that shrouded visage asked me that when I stroked my rage upon his question-after-question. I always pictured the path of a tamer to be a good one. Supposedly, I was mistaken, and payed with it a great price. More greater than money, my life, my soul, oh so greater... And for that... we fought till we dropped.

A vase view of a highway road is shown, the sun peering its star-faced view upon Tokyo's roads, it blazing from the intense, ultra-violet rays. Across the roads concrete way, showed a medium-sized van, silver-surfaced with bright panels. Inside were the Lucifer family, well, merely the sisters, brother, and mother. Lucifer sat in a mere position, making his left leg crosses over his right, having his hands tucked into his pant pockets. He peers out the window, giving a slight, sadden expression, this though, was one of Lucifer's regular expression during the morning. Lucifer wasn't always a morning person, as he father would put to his daughters. Aside from Lucifer were his little sisters, Nya and Alenda. Nya was wearing her bright, white dress, she though regret wearing it that one day, when it had rained dreadfully and she was forced to into a store with a see-through dress on. Embarrassed she was. Alenda on the other-hand never mind others seeing her figure. Lucifer always was perplexed to why Alenda dressed in black as he did. Was she just copycatting him? Or merely to prove some point? Either case, Lucifer didn't mind seeing another black-lover around the household. Lucifer's mother name is Matsuo. She was a blond-haired, red-eyed women of 32. Presently, she wears a similar dress as her daughter, Nya, wore. Instead, a bright blue. Matsuo was more cheerful among some of her little family's sad faces, she seemed to be smiling at the sky more often than people. Lucifer always pictured it as her giving thanks to God for letting her live on, ignoring the tumor she was born with. Today, the family were heading to the mall for some late clothes shopping, Matsuo felt that her children needed a bit more winter clothes, do to that Fall was coming to and head, and winter was that close.

Matuso slowly views the mall's black surface coming into sight, she turns a corner and parks the car near the food section of the mall. She turns her face towards her children's, “Well, we're here. Time to get to work.” she addressed, smiling bright. Nya giggles slightly and nods cute-like, making Alenda and Lucifer raise an eyebrow.

Nya leaps out from the van, pulling down her dress as she came to fall, she knew well that dress of hers wasn't to be trusted, “Hee hee, come on, you slowpokes!” she giggled, jagging towards her mother. Lucifer and Alenda merely chuckled and walk off with their mother and little sister. Alenda was only one year older than her little sister.

Inside the mall, Lucifer and Alenda head towards the Hot Topic store while Nya and Matsuo head towards the food court. Lucifer and Alenda peer through the blackened atmosphere of the store, seeing the common things that Goths would wear. Spiked bracelets, necklaces, skull-pictured bags, you name the dark thing, they were bound to have it. A shredded, black scarf with red-colored designs caught Lucifer's attention. He smiles and the scarf and grabs it, heading off to the cashier. “Far morning to you this morning, cashier. How much will it be today?” Lucifer politely asked, pulling out a black, chained wallet. The cashier spoke it was 2884 yen. Lucifer reacts with a unsure expression but found the necessary money to pay with. He hands the money to the cashier and takes the scarf with him, not needing it to be packaged. Lucifer meets up with Alenda, to find that she purchased a red and black, winter dress, with matching gloves and boots. She brightly smirks and walks off with Lucifer to the food court

... There's the boy...

A blackened environment comes into the clearing. In the mist of of the dark exterior stood a teenager with long, black hair, his face was shrouded away do to a shredded hood he wore, the hood stretched out into a shoulder covering and long, shredded cape as well. His skin was a light tan, having his eyes covered by a metal covering. The boy's hands were covered by a pair of shredded, black leather gloves, having two gems on each one that kept a black rope around the wrists of them. His pants were a deep gray, being supported by a white belt with a black bucket – along the pants were melted candles, rapped together by black, metal string, his pants were shredded on the edges. He wore no shoes, revealing his tan feet, showing that his toenails had grown into a raptor-like feature.

This young man was peering over a black sculpture that held a huge globe over its shoulders. The globe was creating a image of the Stephenson family eating at the food court, the globe had its main eye upon young Lucifer though. Two figures appear from the black and malevolent landscape, one short and the other being majorly taller than the other. The hooded boy senses their movements, addressing them with a simple "humph!" sound.

"So this is the one, I presume?" the hooded boy spoke, creating a tone of disappointment.

"Hee hee hee. Are we in a hurry all of a sudden, Rag Hood?" the short figure chuckled, having its face crack out a abnormally large grin.

Rag Hood turns towards the chuckling one, baring a tempered expression, "Don't push me, devil! You were the one who hired me to do this. So what exactly is so valueable about this boy?" he demanded, kneeling back against a pillar.

"His name is Lucifer Stephenson. He happens to be a tamer with potential great power. In fact, dear Lucifer down there proved that by challenging the Invoker of Grim Morality – Religious Tamer Gabriel, and small Twin Lucifers proclaimed the daring role as victor! That's why I want to see if he's truly worth my time, and that's is by fighting you!! AH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAAAAA!!" the short figure's grin morphs into a opened-wide mouth of maniacal laughter.

The larger figure turns towards Rag Hood, "Don't underestimate the mortal, he has a secret power within him that we have yet to unveil. Just don't kill him, we merely are doing this to see what he can truly do. Who knows. We may even help the boy in seeing how a REAL tamer battle is suppose to be. Now as we went over-" the large figure trails off as Rag Hood pushes him away with a flaming claw.

"Don't. Tell. Me. What to do! I've done my fair share of tamer assassination to know what I do best... Damned behemoth." Rag Hood snarled, walking into the shadows.

The larger figure grips his large fist, rage and hatred growing towards the tamer's comment. The shorter one appears behind the large one, placing his hand upon his large friend's bulky shoulders, "No need to get mad over the boy's comment, my friend. He will get his do when I give mine to that little boy down there. Hee hee hee hah hah aaah!"

The mall reappears, showing Stephenson finishing their day at the mall. Nya is busy depositing of her soda, carefully placing it in a nearby trash-can. Matsuo and Alenda were window-shopping a clothes shop while Lucifer was sitting on one of the indoor benches. He peered his head upwards, gazing upon the afternoon sky. Suddenly, his possessor appears before him. Lucifer merely looks away, showing a face of displease.

"Why does thou give such a un-bright face? Thy should be proud for the victory thy was given." the fallen angel muttered, showing the same displeased look.

"Don't give me that nonsense, Lucifer. I majorly well-know that we nearly harmed poor Angelean in the process!" Lucifer whispered back, making sure neither his sisters or mother heard over him. That was the hardest part when Lucifer came out – in public it was a nightmare if anyone saw him talking to himself. The incident with Crypt was enough.

Speaking of the devil, Crypt was right on the other bench, listening on-in with the two Lucifer's conversation. He was actually growing annoyed by the rapid muttering, "Aye! If I hadn't come around just in time, you two would have been found out if genius' parents here started to question as what really went on down there! So don't go around and pointing fingers till you look in a mirror. Sheesh, what a you two do without me-"

"WE DO JUST FINE WITHOUT YOU!!!" both Lucifer's shouted, blowing the nightmare out from where he sat.

"Oh god..." Crypt muttered, rubbing the huge bruise on his head.

"Hmph. This nothing but a joke. What's your opinion, Sparta?" Rag Hood spoke, observing Lucifer from hight above the mall's sky-light.

Suddenly, a large, muscular devil emerges from behind the boy's shadow. His eyes gleemed a empty blackness, giving off the same color his spiked hair showed. Sparta's forehead possessed a pair of ram horns. His front torso was shown bare from his waist-down showed a blue cloth wrapped around him, his shoulders were protected by a black bracer with a red spike on the top. A deadly form of blood-line was consumed around the devil's right arm. Behind him sat a giant hira shuriken, four-sided with golden blades – similar like a scythe's.

The giant-sized possessor views upon Lucifer's possessor, "Hmh hmh hmh. I believe I know that possessor down there. Yes, his name is Lucifer, he was the devil mixed in with that whole incident that blackguard Velmont was involved with. Hmph, the fallen angel has surely gone to the dogs, taking over the body of a young one like that."

He silently shrinks back into Rag Hood's shadow, just as the way he had appeared. Rag Hood regains his stance, he smirks delightfully peering upon Twin Lucifers' two sisters, "Hmm, a family he has? Hah hah, he'll soon regret the day coming into a family of siblings, foolish boy." he dashes off the roof and wrapping himself around his cloak, forming into a shade-like figure. He hovers away from sight, preparing for his next move.

"Alenda, please go tell Lucifer we're leaving." Matsuo told her daughter. Alenda addresses with a light curtsy and jags over to Lucifer. The blonde peers over his shoulder, viewing upon his younger sister.

"Oniisan, it's time to get going. Also, do you like the dress I picked out?" she delightfully announced, hoping that her added question will get a positive reply.

Lucifer looks up and down her new winter dress, "Hmm, I don't think it's "you." Better yet, I say just take it back. Alenda, you just don't seem the type to wear gothic clothes. Why do you even insist doing so?"

Alenda was half-shocked, her mouth was wide opened, her eyes were starting to tear up, "Oni-oniisan...?! Wh-why would you s-say that?! I payed hard yen for this dress! Why can't you be happy for me?!" Alenda stomps her boot upon the mall floor, crying harshly. Lucifer was hesitating his reply as he saw his sister take it so hard.

"Alenda-cha-"

"JUST SAVE IT!" she shouted back, running away from him and the family to.

"Alenda!" Matsuo cried out, shocked by what just happened. "Lucifer, why did she up and do that all of a sudden?!"

"I! I! I partically don't know!"

"Ooooh, annechan!" Nya cried out, showing an innocent worry in her eyes.

Alenda kept running all the way until she reached the outside garden of the mall. She was surrounded by green plants and flowers alike. In the middle of the garden stood a old fountain, on top of the fountain unveiled a stone figment of a baby angel, spitting out water from its mouth. Alenda decides to catch her breath and sits down near the water. She looks up as a bit of water splashes upon her soft skin, seeing a large, black wing upon the stone angel's right shoulder. Alenda was a bit worried for she hadn't remember seeing that when she first looked. The little Stephenson stands up and gets a bit closer to examine it. The wing remains still. She thought she might regret it, but does so. Alenda slowly reaches for the wing and grabs it. Fear consumes her like a crop being devoured by hungry locust. The black wing remains a calm stillness still. Alenda was finally relieved that it was something normal. She again sits down and rests. The calm winds relaxed her harm and anger, feeling the lifting feeling of Heaven upon her body. It was as if some wonderful force was raising her into the air, all way from this anger and sad feeling. The feeling was firmly around her waist, grasping even harder and harder! Alenda finally snaps out of it. In distress, she finds herself prisoner to the black wing she thought to be no harm! The "wing" was connected to some sort of black cloth. Suddenly, she comes face-to-face with her capturer. Just then a great pain is slapped upon her back, making her loose hold of consciousness.

"W-who are you?" she muttered, faintly.

The figure merely grins as its hair blows leftwards in the wind.

"Please... answer me... It's that you...? Lucifer...?"

Again, the figure grins, making the pain even more decent in her back.

"AAH...! N-no... pl-please don't do this..."

Suddenly a great flash of fire blinds her! Two black eyes meet with hers, fully revealing a large, red man. He spoke, "She's the tamer's younger sister. We can use her to bring the English tamer to us."

"Humph. I was expecting the foolish boy to more kind to his siblings. This is surely misfortune for you, little one. Hah hah." the figure chuckled.

"Oniisan..." Alenda then looses hold of the world around her. Not knowing what has befallen her.

Author's Thoughts
Ahh, I decided to go straight to the action this time. This is going to be a big battle for both tamers here, folks. So it seems Rag Hood has made the first move and by I mean is by kidnapping Alenda! Who knows what plans he has in store for her... well, for Lucifer to find out anyways. He all know now. Thanks alot, Sparta! *bricks Sparta* :tongue:
Last edited by Keeper on Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby dark psyghost » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:07 am

Great update Keeper.
Image Image Image

Postby Ensim » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:26 am

very good, and long! lol

Anyway really neat work,,,,

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:36 pm

GAH! A damsel in distress I see. Here's hoping the worst case scenario doesn't occur. By which I mean the little one dying!! Rag Hood may seem to be the type, but that's just me. I merely judged by his pic.

Speaking of which, Oblivion kept you from finishing the request, or did you forget? Probably the former.:P

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original Work:(8/20) Chater 4 Begins (p

Postby Keeper » Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:23 pm

Yep, it's the whole Gabriel fight all over again. Heh, Rag Hood's the type to do such a thing. He isn't one to be waiting, trust me on that.

I have yet to forget about your request. I just feel that the little scene that the picture will be showing won't be appearing in your story just yet. So, no, haven't forgotten. Merely delaying it until the right time is to acknowledged.

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:39 pm

I suggest you put it up whenever, since I'm still working on many scenes to confirm. I don't even have a proper layout for the first chapter yet!

So yeah, never mind when I'll start my fic. All I can say is that if you hope for a happy ending, wait until I finally finish my fanfic trilogy.

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original Work:(10/15) Ch.4 Part 2 (pg.3

Postby Keeper » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:28 pm

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Part 2[/center]

It was nearing the time for the Stephenson family to depart from the Tokyo mall. Yet, they were drawn from doing so do to the missing of Alenda. The worried family checked the Hot Topic, nothing there. The Benches? Nothing in sight. Lucifer was the one who felt the worst, saying that horrible thing had dug right into his conscience, the guilt was beginning to bother Lucifer's "roommate," as well. Nya, Lucifer, and their mother meet up at the food court, showing faces of failure to one another.

"Sorry, mother...I couldn't find a single sign of Alenda-annechan..." Lucifer sobbed, looking down in depression.

"Oh my God, I hope she's alright... I couldn't stand it if something happened to my darling, little angel." his mother degraded, collapsing into a chair, rubbing the coming headache that consumed her out-worried mind.

"Oh, mommy! Don't hurt yourself like that..." Nya pleaded, holding her mother's head in worry. She then turns to her older brother, he too showed a concern look to his befallen mother, "Oniisan! Don't stand there and daze off! Go find annechan, I'll stay and tend to mommy." his sister cried, slightly crying.

Understanding the situation he was placed in, Lucifer merely nods as he gives off a stern gaze. The red in his eyes were burning red, like fresh blood. Lucifer walks away from food court and met up at the mall's side exit. There and sits and thinks, holding back his guilt. The fallen angel suddenly appears, breaking Lucifer's dazing.

"Stand not, you fool, and seek out the sister of thy. Thou has felt a bewitching feeling ever since young Alenda gone missing. This feels of a trick towards thou." the fallen angel thought.

"What are you saying, Lucifer? Are you saying that this is some sort of rouge to leer me in, or somethin similar to that? Answer now, possessor." his tamer ordered, sneering at the floating devil.

"Ye have one's mind of impatience, witless troll."

"Just answer the damn question, LUCIFER!!"

"Thou cannot find the source, it is too well hidden from this possessor's senses."

"Well, that quite some reassuring news, Lucifer!"

Suddenly, Crypt warps through the floor from a black-colored portal. He came just in the mist of the Twin Lucifers' argument. Crypt felt very "lucky" at that moment.

"Oh, come one! When is it that I always come around when you damn idiots are always arguing?! It's like a broken record, I tell you." he grumbled, cracking his claws out of frustration.

"Crypt, do you know of any other demonic forces here?" Lucifer asked, turning his serious gaze towards the nightmare.

"Wel- HOLY SHI-?! What's with the colder killer look, child?" Crypt gasped, backing up a bit.

"Just answer the question, Crypt..." Lucifer muttered, growing more angry.

"Okay, okay. Let me check it out," Crypt then dives back into his black-colored portal. A few moments pass as Twin Lucifers await the nightmare's return. Suddenly, Crypt reappears from his portal, and with a scared look on his face, "Gaaah! OKAY! I found the demonic force, and I think you might want to reconsider it too, 'cause that force is... FREAK'IN POWERFUL!! I've never seen anything like this before! It felt like sensing the old blackguard's power again, and I couldn't believe that someone else is as strong as him!?"

"Crypt!" the nightmare finally stops his freaked-out prancing and sits down, rubbing his head, "Now, makes some sense and tell me what you saw."

"Okay... What I saw was another..."

"Another what? Crypt, please tell me already."

"What I saw was another tamer..."

Lucifer steps back, his red eyes shrunk to the size of a germ. He thought to himself that another one like Gabriel would never appear, again. It seems he was dreadfully wrong again that praise.

"His face was shrouded up in a black hood, and while I was at it, he had a possessor the size of a damn bus. The thing was huge, I tell you! I could hardly believe a kid like that could command such a powerful devil. And you know what, I was even more scared when I found out that it wasn't a devil at all, but a god."

"A god?!" Lucifer gasped.

"Hmmm... Thou feels reminded of a certain god who turned into a devil. Though, thou cannot recall this memory."

"Yeah, well, I ain't sticking around to find out. You two know how to handle this kind of thing and I don't want to be part of it. So, seeyah!"

"Hmm. So Lucifer, up for another tamer battle?" Lucifer asked his possessor, knowing the reply already.

"Precisely what you think, young Lucifer." the fallen angel replied, now taking on a stance of seriousness.

The blonde nods and heads outside, feeling that the demonic force was most powerful out there. Lucifer stopped as the demonic force had disappeared from his senses. Around him stood the mall's garden, same spot where Alenda was tooken captive. The young tamer takes a stroll around the garden, glancing everywhere he could spot. His stroll comes to a halt as he meets face to face with the angel fountain. Lucifer felt uneasy staring at its empty eyes, "Well, you surely wouldn't be caught a second in my family's yard."

*SHING!* The angel's eyes erupt in a deadly redness, its little wings breaking apart and into a pair of gargoyle wings! The statue breaks from its stand and attacks Lucifer. Lucifer acts out of shock and tumbles backwards, having the angel completely avoid him. The blonde regains his stance and attacks back, grabbing the statue by its head. Lucifer holds on as the statue flatters about, in trying to shake the persistant boy off.

"Lucifer! Summon forth the power of the blood-line!" his possessor cried.

"Right!" Lucifer replied, grabbing a piece of the angel's arm. He then forcefully kicks the stone from the angel's arm. The angel shrieks out in pain and whip lashes Lucifer off itself. Lucifer hits the ground as he drops the piece of stone from his hand. The enraged statue comes right for Lucifer, gusting down as a hawk Lucifer suddenly gets an idea! He, instead of grabbing the stone, allows the angel to slash around down into him. Lucifer does so by blocking the angel's wings by blocking them with his arms. The wings were like spikes to Lucifer's praise. A great force rip from Lucifer's arms as his blood spray out like wild fire. The blood wraps itself around Lucifer's arms, having spikes jerk out, and his fingers jerking out into sloth-like claws. Lucifer's blood-line arms finally take complete form. He leaps forward, kicking his metal foot paddings into the angel's stone face. Lucifer stabs his claws into the angel's face and prepares his finishing move! "Take! THIS! EEERAAAH!!" Lucifer strikes downwards with his left arm, completely slicing the angel statue's head off. He finishes the job by holding the wings back, and kicking the headless statue into the dried-out fountain. "Hmph. Don't fool with opponents you can't hail against." he threatened.

Author's Thoughts
First off, I have not forgotten about my good and dear Faust Fall: Dormant Memories. Heh, no chance of that happening. So anyway, I do believe that I posted this part before...or did I? o.O My memory is failing me right now so I hope you've enjoyed this part. Good news is that I'm getting back on track with chapter 4 and am half way done with my part 3 of chapter 4. So for now, I bid you farewell. ^_^

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:44 pm

If Alenda dies, there'll be hell to pay. I mean, she has nothing to do with this, unlike Breannin of Griddles' Reunifications!

In other news, where have you been?!?!?! Here I am, preparing to update an original fic of my own (has no title yet) and imagine this little shocker!

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original Work:(10/15) Ch.4 Part 2 (pg.3

Postby Keeper » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:49 pm

Have to blame that bastard of a kid; Rag Hood. What's the best way to lure the hero in than using their own family to do so. Quite the super hero vs. super villain move.

I have alot to catch up on here in the Literature forum. Your's and Griddles's fics to catch up on. I was just lucky to post part 2 today. I have this insane block where reading stories bores me... O_o Yeeaaah. Weird, I know. Though I'll do what I can to read over your's. Starting....NOW! XD

Postby dark psyghost » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:52 pm

Great update Keeper.
Image Image Image

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:42 pm

Look who has risen from the pits of shades. Freat to see ya again Keeper ^_^

Your skillz haven't downfalled at all.
I was really missing Crypt :P
Great work on the newest update :)

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original Work:(10/16) Ch.4 Part 3 (pg.3

Postby Keeper » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:15 pm

@ Dark psyghost: Thank you, psyghost, but try to make a more detailed comment please, I like those even more than a basic one. ^_^

@ Darkness_calls: Glad to hear from yah, Darkness. :happy: Truly not that I will get downfalled in my skillz, English is in fact sharpening, which you'll soon see too. ;) Yeah, too bad it won't be in this one. X3 Thank you.

Now onto the update.

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Part 3[/center]

Upon the unfortunates, Lucifer's rain of victory is put to hasty silence as a flurry of fireballs are fired against him from a upward force. The young boy allies back to his senses and dodges another company of fireballs. He zips pass the fireballs, but they were beginning to evolve towards his movements? Lucifer tried a defensive approach and hides himself around the other statues and monuments that were present around him. Still, the fireballs broke through his simple, yet, effective plans and gave a large company of medium damage to his being. The 12 year-old boy grasps his right shoulder as a throubing pain consumed the preteen's arm. A vibrant figure stood above the fountain's mount as Lucifer could see a shredded up cage blow which was attached to it. The figure stepped forward to show a teenage boy with long black hair. Lucifer was rather perplexed by the strange appearance, almost mistaking him to be a mere Goth that looms around the malls. (Course he is one to talk.) The hooded boy leaps down from the dry fountain and greets Lucifer with a quaint bow. Lucifer hesitated at first, but bowed back, in out of respect.

Though the boy soon showed his true colors as he conjures two fireballs from his gloved hands. Lucifer steps back and takes a battle stance, in the same time asking, "Why were you the one who sent forth those fireballs at me? Are you yet another tamer seeking Lucifer?" His reply was met in cold silence as the boy just stood with the two fireballs constantly burning in his palms, neither burning him, nor dowsing from the winds, "I'll ask you again! Are you yet another tamer seeking Lucifer?"

At first the boy just stood silent, but then-, "...apparantly..." he then draws a grinning expression and summons forth a raging aura of fire from a swift wave of his arms.

Lucifer is send back by a overwhelming sonic wave. Which having the boy's fire grow much higher in diameter. Lucifer's posessor appears above his flailed-back body and drew a frustrated sneer. His tamer was rather weakened by the powerful sound burst, but had the strength to look upwards and examine the puzzling result his possessor shows after peering at the hooded boy.

"L-Lucifer?"

"SPARTA!!" cried the envious fallen angel. Upon causing the fires to brush back from his raging demonic aura. The hooded boy draws a satisfied smirk and steps away from his firery aura. Both Lucifers respond in caution as the boy approached them ever so closer. He stops as he met a matter of 3 feet from him. Lucifer swifts back his white hair and looks down at the teen, "So thy has gathered what one seeked. Does thy intend to capture the target?" Lucifer jested in upmost humor his menacing mind could stand.

His hooded opposition withdrew his miniature infernos from his fists. He approached the golden-haired tamer and his possessor, drawing out a long rope from underneath his shredded cape. The teenage boy switches the rope into view of the two men's faces.

“What's the idea of the rope, tamer?” Tamer Lucifer snarled in whatever preparations were to be taken if any attacks were to be struck. The tamer whiplashes the rope from behind his back, swifting a enormous wave of dark light. The dark light is slowly slithering upwards, at the same showing a pair of small foot and legs. More and more pieces are revealed from the dark light. Lucifer had no idea what was going on though. What in Hell's name was this boy trying to prove or even show?! Well, Lucifer's answer couldn't be answered in any other worst way. For that as the dark light had finally stopped a small figment of a little girl is shown tined to the black rope that the hooded boy held. The boy had in his capturing grasp was Lucifer's little sister Alenda.

He wasted no time.

Lucifer charges towards the hooded boy with gallant velocity. He hammers a punishing blow to the teenage boy's right rib and sends him ten feet throw the fountain and even into the busy traffic. Lucifer snatches the black rope in time and pulls his sister to safety. He nearly threw up in peering down at the whiteness in her face, but he is stricken with relief when it was only signs of unconsciousness. Lucifer sets Alenda against the garden's entrance doors and walks in the direction he sent his combatant at.

His larger self appears above him in showing a undecided face, “Lucifer, tis not a wise choice in pursuing thy opponent in such durations. Thou has yet to see what this one has to show in power of the demonic world known as Hell. Pure suicide, boy.”

“I know what I'm doing, Lucifer, so show no sign of worry for me. Remember, I have the Blood-line to guide me through this battle.” Lucifer protested, drawing his right fist at his face.

The fallen angel withdraws back into the boy's being and watches from a safe point; though knowing he will need his help sooner or later.

A traffic jam had been created from the immense impact the hooded boy had caused from upon smashing into a incoming van. The van was shown teared in two by what seemed to be like the claws of a sloth's. Lucifer runs over to a nearby police officer and asked what happened even though he was the the source which started this. The officer described how a enraged child teared through the cars and vehicles like mere paper. He spoke how terrified he was as a red giant had appeared behind the boy's back and tossed a street sign through a young driver's throat. Lucifer knew what he met when he spotted the decapitated segments of a man's upper face.

“Well, do you know where this boy went, sir?” Lucifer finished with one last question. The officer replied in pointing in the direction of Tokyo's national bank. Lucifer bows in thanks and dashes off in the bank's directions.

Twin Lucifers is shown skiing across the building sides at a intense speed, so fast that the eye could not keep up with, of course. It was after all the best strategy from being seen and to getting to the bank at the faster pace than simply walking. Lucifer reaches the the entrance of th national bank but is flailed back by a sudden explosion from the wall of the bank. The tamer leaps towards the top of the rumble and spots the hooded boy grasping a helpless security guard by the throat. The opponent tamer spots Lucifer from the side of his right eye and drops the man. The fleeing security guard runs as he looks back at two boys preparing for a battle.

“I never thought you follow me. Didn't getting your sister back prove enough to stop?”

“Would it even matter what you thought about me? I know you just captured her to get my attention. And you know what...” Lucifer quickly grabs a sharp jag of rumble and slits the top side of his wrists. The blood splashes from his flesh and consumes the being of his human arms, in replacing with the Blood-line claws of his owning, “IT WORKED!!” Lucifer cries out, springing at him on all four.

The eyes of the tamer's glowered dense red as he grabbed down at the concrete, seeing as he missed his opponent completely. The hooded boy leaps backwards and redirects his attention to a nearby column that stood near the entrance frame of the bank. He reaches for the column and rips it from its support and flings it at Lucifer, in a torpedo-type fashion. Lucifer counters by charging at the column and jabbing his claws into the top of the column. He's caught by surprise as the hooded boy reappeared from behind him. The boy swings his left leg upwards and strikes down in a vertical kick upon Lucifer's back. Lucifer is stricken severely and has the column crash him into the bank walls, from where bundles of rumble fall upon him.

Lucifer slowly appears over the rumble with bits of blood dripping from his lips and forehead, “W-who are you, anyway?” his voice faint spoke.

“Hah hah...glad you asked... My name is Rag Hood, the Compiler of Barren Life.”

“Uhaa...then I was right...you're here for Lucifer after all.”

“Hm hm hm...somewhat close.” Rag Hood replied, drawing his fist upwards and strikes Lucifer in the right cheek, “Now get up, you worthless tamer! RAAAH!” Rag Hood strikes down once more but Lucifer breaks free from the rubble and flings Rag Hood head-first into the wall and slide slashes him backwards into the ceiling. Rag Hood stabs his clawed toes into the ceiling and spirals downwards with the ceiling with him. He crushes the entire building over him and Lucifer, impacting a gigantic sonic wave of rock to cover most of the streets.

The nearby viewers spot a chaotic scene of once was the proud national bank of Tokyo, but now, reduced to rubble. Though things had not ended there. Lucifer and both Rag Hood were unharmed as their possessors had shielded them from the falling rock. Lucifer and Sparta were shown staring one down with unhappy faces.

“Lucifer...” Sparta spoke with his low demonic voice.

“Sparta...” Lucifer replied.

“GET HIM!!” both tamers commanded, waving the pointer finger at the opponent tamer.

“GAARAAAAH!!!” both possessors howler, clashing grasps of Blood-line together. Lucifer's and Sparta's muscles expand and flex as they take in all the force the opposite side had gathered up and thrown at the other.

“Hah...this doesn't seem to be getting us nowhere, now is it?” Spata snickered.

“Yes. Alas, our masters disagree from below.” Lucifer replied, peering down at his tamer and his opponent's at all out war from below.

Rag Hood summoned forth the fires from the candles that were rapped around his ripped jeans. The fires had the appearances of ghastly imps, each hungering to attack their target. Rag Hood smirks and cries out, “Candle Blaze!” The impish fireballs rocket off and after Lucifer. Lucifer watches the fireballs coming at him and acts fast. He back flips over the rubble and stabs his claws into a large chunk of the bank's remains. Lucifer struggles but manages to flip over the giant piece and shields the fireballs from himself. Rag Hood suddenly fires another barrage of them and sends them over the top of the shielding. Lucifer is struck harshly and is sent against the ground, with the fireballs chumping down at him. Compiler of Barren Life sways back the top of his cape and holds out a amulet. The amulet resembles a grinning expression of a menacing man's face. Its two eyes glow striking red and Rag Hood reaches down into the pupils of the amulet. From where he pulls out two blades! The blades were bayonets but the pole from which held the blade in stance had a longer length. The bayonets' features were detailed in having a pincer-shaped hilt, curved hooks that met at the bottom front of the blades, the blades were red, where the hooks were a red coin were hang from a short metal string, and the blade themselves had a demon-like face encrusted into them.

Compiler of Barren Life, Rag Hood swings his right bayonet over his shoulder and the left one pointed towards Lucifer's forehead. The tamer gives a renegade smile and strikes down at the weaker tamer. Lucifer jumps for it though and the bayonet chops through the concrete instead. Rag Hood ignores the boy's feeble attempt and raps himself around his cape and hastily slithers after the tamer in mid-air. Lucifer is struck with terrified shock as Rag Hood's cape breaks out into a immense amount of golden needles, each shooting towards the tamer. Lucifer could nearly feel the tips of the blades as he runs through the city streets as a fleeing mutt. He does what he can to stall between the busy traffic, but that only ended in disaster as the needles punished the innocent lives that laid before their conquest. Rag Hood snickers in delight at the horrific sight of innocent pedestrians being impaled by the needles. Soon though he felt that this wild chase of cat and mouse needed to end soon and now. With a simple flick of the thumb and index finger, Rag Hood's cape becomes a terrifying demonic being. The creature glares at the unsuspecting, fleeing Lucifer with its one red lazy eye and its one normal eye, each pinpointing his moves. At one simple thrust, the demon attaches its twisted fangs into Lucifer's back and flings him face first into a sky scrapper's glass coverings. All around the glass filters the streets and roads with dagger-sharp shards. Rag Hood saw it as more of a beautiful sight to behold upon for he had never had someone last for so long of a duration against assaults that he only could preform. You could only name a few who could do so.

“Come out, tamer! It isn't like you to hide from me when I have full control of this tamer battle.” Rag Hood snickered, scouting the area out of Lucifer's presence.

Lucifer had hide himself behind the larger pieces of glass that had fell from the sky scrapper. Thanks to their reflecting edges it would be difficult for Rag Hood to spot him.

“HIDE!? I have yet to see you come anything close to even touching me! Besides, my Blood-line can protect me from such things you could use against me! So there!” Lucifer roared furiously at the tamer.

At that moment, Rag Hood teleports right behind him and smashes his fist into his backside. The air is whiplashed out of Lucifer's 12 year-old body and plummets to the ground, with a vision of lifeless eyes. Lucifer slowly turns around and up to Rag Hood's face, “W-what are you...?” he fearfully spoke.

Rag Hood's expression could only match to the unsettling grin the Grinch would give when he hatched a evil plan. The same did Rag Hood when he replied to Lucifer's question by stabbing his bayonets into his opened mouth.

Author's Thoughts
Rather bloody character that Rag Hood is, huh? :P

Well, I got no comment on this one. Tis a big battle scene really, so your ideas for comentary here. ^w^

Also, here be a BGM for Lucifer and Rag Hood showdown. Trust me, I haven't stopped my fine BGMs to battle scenes you know. ;)

BGM: Messenger from Behind

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:39 pm

ROAR!
That was an awesomely described battle. Man your skillz are outstanding!
I loved the liteture ^_^

Postby dark psyghost » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:57 pm

Aweaome battle scene Keeper.
Good amount of destruction and violence.
Image Image Image

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:00 pm

Apparently I forgot how you describe such actions so wonderfully. Not that it pertains to me now since my fic will have NO fights whatsoever! Maybe I'll change my mind at the last second, but don't get your hopes up. Heck, don't bother holding your breath.

Oh, and the BGM is rather great, but I'll see if I can contribute one myself.

Postby Keeper » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:35 pm

@ Darkness_call: Thanks, Darkness. You can very well tell I've gotten better. ;)

@ Dark psyghost: A much better comment, psyghost. Thank you again.

@ Shad: Heh, I definitely inside you, you didn't forget. X3 Well, there's nothing wrong with a story that doesn't have action in it, Shad. In fact, my school has asked me to make a short story of 1500 words that concentrates on certain issues that may accure in the near 20 years from now. (still a blur to me. Need to read sheets I got XD)

Heh heh, I like to see what new BGMs you have now. :D I have a bunch of better ones...some that is. ^_^;

PreviousNext

Return to Literature