Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Update: Ch.6 Part 5

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Keeper » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:07 pm

I know! I know! XD

I've gone and been the leaving bastard. Truly, I don't like doing it, but sometimes I feel there's nothing to do here. The Bleedman forums haven't been them good selves lately. With some newer members promoting their own moderator roles. (Bullcrap for them to even try.) I am waaaaay behind in your story so it's nearly impossibly for me to contribute there.

I mean, I do have the Art and Lit forum still. I can probably catch up on things, but being as lazy I am, it'll be hard. Also; just to point it out there, my story really needs more readers, but beggers can't be choosers. :/

I'll just wait with whatever patience is left in me.

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:10 pm

Yeah. Original works in here can be rather hard to promote. This may have explained the sharp decrease in comments towards Hidden Angels. Not that I've updated it much since I'm in the midst of a...well, call it a half-block. I say half because I'm still typing up stories. Branched vignettes of Hidden Angels.

They're just not in my thread due to...content issues.
The Life and Times of Shad Staydamind PPG fic; finished. part 1/3
Dual Minds Think Alike PPGD fic, part 2/3; finished (trilogy is on an indefinite hiatus)
Hidden Angels Original, ongoing fiction. (also hiated. Stupid college!)

Postby Melcadrien » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:04 am

To be honest, the only promotion to my story is in my signature. And for some odd reason, I am getting views on my fic. But whom I have no idea whatsoever. Regardless, we all like to be storytellers. Some of us multi and even draw or more. That is what makes us different.

Anyways, I haven't been reading your fic, I should get to that when I can.

Postby Keeper » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:46 pm

Shadowed State of Mind wrote:Yeah. Original works in here can be rather hard to promote. This may have explained the sharp decrease in comments towards Hidden Angels. Not that I've updated it much since I'm in the midst of a...well, call it a half-block. I say half because I'm still typing up stories. Branched vignettes of Hidden Angels.

They're just not in my thread due to...content issues.

Hentai? Lolicon? Shot- *bricked* XD

Seriously though; yes, I hate how some readers here go for the fanfictions. Oh, but truly I mean no offense to the good ones! (i.e. Griddles, you, and several others I've come to enjoy reading.)

Melcadrien wrote:To be honest, the only promotion to my story is in my signature. And for some odd reason, I am getting views on my fic. But whom I have no idea whatsoever. Regardless, we all like to be storytellers. Some of us multi and even draw or more. That is what makes us different.

Anyways, I haven't been reading your fic, I should get to that when I can.

Funny. I do the same thing with the promotion from the signature. I guess it's the "originial" part. XP Actually, it's only but luck and boredom that I went back to writing my story. Though, so many ideas have been gathering up, I couldn't just sit there and let them waste in my head - and drawing them in comic form is rather hard for me. Proportions suck ass. :'<

I like if you would, but being forceful to you to do so is far too rude. So take your time to catch up. Anytime you want to is fine with me.

I'm just glad patience are still with me.

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Update: 6/8 Ch. 5, Final part

Postby Keeper » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:10 pm

[center]Image[/center]
[center]His Immoral Passion[/center]
[center]Part 1[/center]

Could you see his disappearing eyes glaring upon you? No. You could not. He had possessed only one for you. Yet, that was to be more for me. His green, ivy-colored eye, completely concentrated upon my existence, ever so prepared to snatch everything I've been gifted. Neither I or “him” could allow such a horrid act. The locust would then blister crimson and attack at full impact. I could feel complete emptiness and yet, no remorse. Or hesitation to murder.

The air around Tokyo was thick during the mid month of Spring. The cherry blossoms smelt of a deep tickle. Every citizen could feel it between their nostrils. Lucifer in particular could only feel a fiery of pain. His nose would occasionally bleed, but during such a situation his Blood-line would act up, conjuring a pair of blood-crusted needles. Such a thing happened as he walked down the steps of his home.

With sheer fear and knowing what pain awaited him, he grabs the two needles and rips them off from himself. “Shhh! Bloody bitch! That's stings!” he cries, furiously forfeiting the needles away. He watches curiously as they morph back into his blood. Watching this gathered a strange thought to himself. “Excuse me, Lucifer? Why is it that the Blood-line always reverses back into mortal blood?”

The silver-haired possessor raises from the child's shoulder and overshadows him from head to toe. His piercing, crimson eyes peer down at his tamer. “It merely means the Blood-line has no necessary vessel to keep existing. It needs a living mortal or mortal creature to contain its existence, without it, it shall just become pointless blood. As ye can see before thou, no life can exist without another to hold it together. So is the life of a Tamer, little Lucifer.” Lucifer eyes downwards to his tamer, awaiting his reply.

Lucifer brushes Lucifer away and continues to walk along the street. He could spot the several elementary students making their way by bicycle and train. His eyes eerily sparked a crimson against the refraction of the sun's ultraviolet light. Lucifer stops and looks out into the landscape.

Drawing forward his left hand he goes into deep thinking.

“What is it that gave me this power? Am I to become like Velmont? Or does God have another destination of destiny for this young, angelical Christian?” he shuts his eyes and re-opens them and continues his walk.

“...Twin Lucifers...”

Lucifer stops in his tracks. His blond hair switches to the east as he turns around to the unknown voice. There is nothing among the several buildings that met before his crimson irises. Lucifer draws forth his pocket knife, preparing to snare the blade into his human flesh.

All laid in silence. A silence in which broke.

“DIE, tamer!!” screamed forth a prickled demon, bursting from the alleys behind Lucifer. Lucifer relinquishes his Blood-line arms, having the blistering veins from his arms stab the demon and sending him into a flinching stage. "Gaah! Guuuah. Tamer...!" the prickled demon staggers, holding its bleeding arms. Lucifer merely stares menacingly at his wounded opponent with both Blood-line arms fully transformed.

Though, more demons appear from the passing train behind Lucifer. The demonic beings thrust their hind legs and dash towards the Tamer. Lucifer counteracts by slicing one of the demons in half with his left arm. He takes hold of the left half of his victim and slaps another demon off balance. The demon slips over the bloody remains, but does what it can to decapitate the blonde's head. Lucifer ducks downwards and slide kicks the demon to his bottom. He raises his right arm and shoves the blistered blades of harden blood into his foe's chest. The half-dead demon is rose from his bottom by Lucifer's impressive strength. Lucifer bares forth his crooked teeth as it turns into a snarl. He chucks the demon towards his fellow races. Thinking that he be caught, the demon does nothing to soften the impact of its fall. To its misfortune, the other demons elude their demonic fellow and charge towards Lucifer – whom found it hilarious about the other demons' betrayal to their wounded friend's hope of being caught.

As the demons come towards Lucifer, he had only this to say, “So you fight for only yourselves? How will you lot kill me if you don't fight... strategically!” he impales the nearest demon and throws it forward at the other incoming demons - one of Lucifer's favored techniques was the technique of repetition. He slides underneath the demons, closing onwards to a green demon that had prickles jutting out from its back and arms. The demon is snatched by its cactus-like tail and impaled by Lucifer's mighty Blood-line arms. Lucifer smashes the ribcage-ridden demon roughly to the ground, eyeballing the remaining number of demons before him.

Though, the demons saw no harm in loosing their fellow demons as more only came from the passing train. Lucifer began to wonder just “where” these demons came from and how the train contributed to this. He activates the blue aura and freezes the exteriors of his surroundings. All that which stood in a multitude of colors now rendered to a single, dead color of pale blue. Lucifer dashes into the traffic-consumed streets of Tokyo as the demons followed, unaffected by the Demon-Zero Aura. To Lucifer surprise the train remained ongoing, even in his aura. It became apparent to him that the train was no mere manufactured machine, but a demon itself. Though, to get to the train he needed to remove the demons that pursuit him now. Lucifer does what he can by dashing backwards and slashing several demons till their entrails decorated the many automobiles about Tokyo's roadways.

The demons continued to press on though, as the now-demonic train summoned forth more demons. Lucifer had about enough, he had better things to do than this.

“Lucifer!” he shouts.

The white-haired, fallen angel erupts from the boy's casting shadow. Wielding the large, black scythe that his Tamer occasionally used. He spins the weapon as if it were a baton. The Possessor's Blood-line clustered arm swings back the spinning scythe and forward again, slicing multitudes of demons before its blacken edge. His Tamer gives his regards with a thumbs up and switches direction to the demonic train.

“I've had about enough with your pathetic attempts to kill me!” Lucifer closes in on the train. The train itself was like the other prickled demons, but the prickles resembled more of scimitars still out of its back and it had as many clawed arms as blades that jutted from it. The demon train stops Lucifer in his attack. Its many arms wrap around Lucifer's arms and begins to tear them from his shoulders. “Daaaah! Damn it all!” he cries, knocking the pocket knife from his back pocket. To his luck, he notices the knife laying against his left ankle. Lucifer ignores the sticking pain as he stabs the knife into his ankle and pulls it upwards with his teeth, and repeating the same action on his other ankle. The pain ensued unbearable feeling, but his actions proved in his favor. The flesh became consumed by the bleeding wound as his human legs turned into a pair of spike-clustered blades. Lucifer's eyes lit up a bright crimson as he smirks, sending a chill down the demon train's prickled back. “Welcome to my world, demon! A world where nothing escapes my bleeding blades of crimson!” Lucifer, without any hesitation or moral regards, slices through the many muscle and tissues of his opponent's arms. The demon train screams out in pain as Lucifer is set free from its grasp. “You should have planned better. Ye, pitiful whelp.” snickered Lucifer, aiming his arms at the demon train's frightful face. Lucifer thrust forward and stabs the demon in its eyes. He jumps away from the demon as blood sprays from the interiors of its eye sockets. And yet, Lucifer felt a consistent urge to be disemboweled.

Lucifer's thoughts proved correct as the train ignored its own wounds as Lucifer did with his legs. The enraged monstrosity charges towards Lucifer as if it were a actual speeding train. Lucifer retreats to the fields outside the city as did the train. Thousands of scimitars fire out from the demon's back as it thrust at Lucifer with its equally thousand arms. The blond boy dodges most of the scimitars and blocks the several others with his Blood-line arms. Lucifer reveals his glaring, Blood-line eyes from behind the exterior of crooked spikes and blade-like structures. The demon train, still charging towards Lucifer, could see the bits of skin being pealed by the enlargement of the Tamer's eyeballs. That similar chill suddenly ran down the demon train's back, and because of that it suddenly stopped in its murderous pursuit. It watched as Lucifer's image became larger and larger. The train quickly realizes its horrible mistake, but time, just as fast, came to a gruesome stop. Twin Lucifers takes his victory as he stabs his Blood-line legs into the back of this hesitant demon. The blades are shoved onwards through a gory journey as the prickling scimitars and arms are hacked to bits. Screams and agonizing howls explode from the mandibles of the demon train as its entrails shower down to its eye viewing – if it still held the capability of seeing after Lucifer's previous attack.

Lucifer finishes his attack and leaps out from the debris of organs and muscle that wrapped around his bladed legs. He looks back and watches the demon train cough out much of its remaining blood, ending its life. Lucifer relinquishes his Blood-line as the harden armor drips off his arms and pours into the grass beneath him. He uses the Blood-line legs to journey to school, just before ridding of his Demon-Zero Aura.

“What a way to start the day, Lucifer Stephenson.” he muttered to himself, walking towards the gate entrance of his school. Though, he suddenly stops as he notices the bit of blood splattered on his left sleeve. “Damn it...”

Author's Thoughts
Eh... hello to anyone who knows this thread still exists. Yeah, I haven't dropped the hammer on my story just yet. It actually surprised me that I decided to write Chapter 6's first part. Um... there's not much to say with this part, but it was fun writing up the fight scene between Lucifer and those misfortunate demons. May God have mercy on them. <_< >_>... or not. ;)

P.S. I hope some notice some change in my writing style, or if I even updated at all. But seriously, I really did what I could in grammar and spelling mistakes. Also, to avoid that whole "was" and "is" thing, but you'll notice some of that in there. It's a habbit that's hard breaking. Sorry. ^_^;

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Update: Ch.6 Part 2

Postby Keeper » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:20 pm

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Part 2[/center]

Several blisters appeared on the boy's hand as though he ran through a cluster of barbwire. The skin around Lucifer's cheeks curl upwards as he sneers at the disturbing feature. Just as he thought his cut could garnish enough embarrassment, the last bell for class had rang, leaving Lucifer late for class.

“Oh, all that's bloody damned!” he curses, stomping his shoe against the gate. The railings shudder over the sudden vibration, bringing the attention of nearby students. “Oh!? Eh... mind me not my fellow students. Just... go about your way into the greater glory that we know as the educational system.” he cheers, waving his arms within friendly purposes. The other students, who are typically used to Lucifer's strange and old English speech, eyeballs him awkwardly and leave him behind the gates. “Hmph. Aye, mind me not my fellow students... bloody wretches.”

Lucifer decides to approach his dilemma with a more acrobatic way. “I hope what I've been learning from Crypt has its beneficial needs, rather than its murderous ones.” The blond child springs back from the gates and leaps gracefully into the air. The adrenaline pumps continuously throughout his body as the piercing pikes of the gates watch the approaching athlete. Spikes and pikes reflect into the crimson irises of Lucifer and into the nervous system of his brain, of which portrayed what grotesque event could take place if one were to fall upon the ebony objects. Alas, all this seemed to be unnecessary – at least to what Lucifer thought. He ignores the pikes completely, letting a few to stab into his mortal flesh. Lucifer smirks pridefully and rips himself free from the gate. The blood on his left shoulder, which had been the most caught, leaks over the black shirt of his. Lucifer retreats to a nearby bush and takes off his shirt, then at the same, switches the shirt over to its opposite side. No harm done as the bloody stain now remained unseen to human eyes. “My my my, I didn't expect something as simple as jumping the gate to leave such a stain.”

“Neither did I.”

A shrill cold shivers down Lucifer's spinal column as he could recognize the soft tone from those spoken words. He turns ever so slowly to the speaker and as he does the eyes had grown the refusal to continue turning as they knew who would be presented to them. “I... I meant no harm in what I did.” Lucifer spoke nervously.

Right before Lucifer stood a angered and greatly enraged Angelean, who wore her usual purple sweater with her gray jeans and black shoes. Lucifer had acted so frightened by her now that the knowledge of his Blood-line powers had been revealed from the aftermath of his and Pendulum Fist's fight with Jokul. Even despite the spell Crypt had manifest upon the little goth, she still retained the frightening memories of Lucifer's powers. From after learning of his powers, Angelean began to act more protective to Lucifer and that had meant to be more strict in regards of what he did within rough boundaries.

“Lucifer Stephenson! Why in the world would you do such a thing like you do just now!?” she growled at him, almost seeming airborne as her angry tone left her to flow seconds in mid-air. Lucifer could not approach the enraged girl as he knew that she didn't fully understand that his powers had lately matured. From the dismissing of her friend, Angelean forced her hand upon Lucifer as she grabbed him by his black collar within the grasp of her sharp, black fingernails. Lucifer felt as though he was being choked by the claws that many demons had unleashed upon him over the past months. Despite her violent actions, Angelean addresses Lucifer with a sadden expression as she held him. “Why do you keep hurting yourself like this, little Lucifer..? Don't you care for the body that your parents' gave you?!” Lucifer looks away, hoping to dismiss the hardened words that were spoken to him. Though, Angelean wouldn't not be ignored. “Look at me!” she commanded pulling him closer to her face. Lucifer looks down to her with emotionless eyes. The crimson refractions seeped into the purple irises that laid in the girl's sockets. With no objections or even a single word, Angelean releases the grasp of her hand, but is stopped short by her friend. They stare at one another for several seconds till both departed in the opposite directions – all which led to the school. Angelean stops half-way as she peers over the small shoulder of hers and spots the continuing walk of her silent friend. She could not help the after affects of the boy's stare. Nor could that silent walk escape the interiors of herself. What Lucifer Stephenson she knew then had started to wither awy from her and a new, more hardened soul had could the English child's role within this play of reality. “Oh, Lucifer...” she mutters mournfully, looking away and walking on her way.

The school gates closed soundly as Lucifer entered the west wing of the elementary school. He could spot the dry blood that stained into the razored spikes, at which had the shadows from them stab through the glass windows and onto his bloodstained shirt. “Hmph. I won't be silenced by the negatives of this power, now will I?” he asked himself, speaking out for the disadvantage have possessing this power. The imagery of repulsed expressions spiked into the boy's brain, reminding himself of the sharp qualm that Angelean portrayed towards the discovery of his powers. “I don't understand why I even have this power. Why? Am I not be given a more thorough answer to these ponders that pour into my mind? These crimson blades that rip from my flesh, they... they... tempt me to,” he looks down to his pale palms as they shook the same dread the demons that faces him. Several twitches released from Lucifer's left cheek as he tightened his teeth. The blood within his veins gushed vastly with the red liquid that supplied his demented gift. Lucifer views the gushing blood through his veins, his irises shrinking as the veins popped to the thin surface of his skin, stretching the flesh tightly around his wrists and hand. The trembles felt stronger as he hastened to look away, but could not. His lips shivered in halted pain as he had been left unable to say the words. Sweat fired from his preteen body, trailing to his forehead and transforming into drips upon his shaking hands.

“To slaughter all those around... you, Twin Lucifers?” chuckled a swiveling voice, relapsing crackles and cricks from the aftermath of laughter. “So much have you shown me the reasons for my temptation to steal that power, Twin Lucifers. But. No... No no no no no no. NO I SAY~! I SAY “NO”, I SAY~~! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT TO FEEL~! I WANT TO FEEL~...!” the voice stops suddenly as it searches its imaginary library, investigating for a powerful verb. “a wanting... hee hee hee hee hah hah hah haaah~~! YES! That's the true action I so dearly want! Damnably yes!” The voice silents as a figure erupts from a stone throne. The figure drags a grotesque hand through its dry, golden hair, the locks of blond slapping upon its narrow chin and ending into curls. A crooked smile tears apart the flesh of the figure, sending its cheeks swirling over the bags of its eye sockets. “Hmmm... hmph hmph. YES! I have the solution and even solutions to this wanting of mine. Ohhhh, Twin Lucifers~,” the discomforting figure stabs its clawed fingernails into a glass orb that laid in the middle of its stone throne. The fingernails drag themselves down a painful SCREACH as the figure scratches its narrow chin with the other pair of crooked nails – which were stained with a strong age of blood, blackened from its cursed age. “Yes... Where you are now will do just SPLENDIDLY for me! Hee hee hah hah haa~~!” The figure turns around within a terrifying display of enthusiastic insanity as it spits saliva throughout the stony interior it sheltered within. A enormous monocle shined as a demented Heaven, allowing the razored-bladed chain attached to it to swing around the figure's shoulder. The figure adjusts the gigantic eyeglass and wipes the hardened saliva from its cheeks. “I would rather lick it back, but I am a gentleman after all. Hee hee hee. At least for now.” he chuckles, exiting with a darkening grin that leave most souls traumatized.

The horrific nobleman swerves his body about as the excitement and amusement of his urges take fold within him. His monocle fires throughout the cavern-shaped kingdom streams of flaring, crimson trails as he travels towards a pair of gigantic, stone doors. The monstrosity latches his claws into the rocky, permeable layers, releasing floods of fresh blood upon the jagged floor. “Hee~! Release! Relinquish! Unfold! Shatter your barriers! I beseech thy to open your jaws my minions! The dawn of your birth has promise within its purpose! Shower! Shower!! Shower!!! SHO~~WER~~!!!” The nobleman puts the doors with further strength, forcing more blood to spill from the stone's interior layers. His greed and bloodthirsty passion began to unlatch the rocks from the doors' placement. Thousands of glowing eyes erupt from the shadowy cracks that presented from the doors' surface. “Unleash my minions... Unleash~~!!!” he screams, extending the already-enlarged mandibles, his mouth's gums sprouting hundreds of crooked razorblades that few could ever call teeth.

CLICK.

The doors' forces forfeit their protection as the thousand eyes beforehand now clawed their way throughout the stony construct. More monstrous claws latch upon the top and began pulling the doors into their prisons, causing the them to concave deeper into the depths of darkness. The horrifying nobleman watches with a enthusiastic grin, still tearing the flesh of his cheeks. Never caring for his facial deformities, the nobleman continues his conquest upon the stony doors with his blood-drenched fingernails. “I so love this! I so love this! I ADORE THIS~~!” he happily declares within his universal display of insanity. The doors finally reached their last stand before this impossible force from both sides of itself.

CRACK.

The doors do what little they can to keep the nightmarish armies behind them at bay, but to no reward. The bottom of the left door had now been rendered to scraps of stone and architectural debris, allowing sprawling shadows to erupt from underneath it. The shadows cling to the walls as invading roaches would upon a poor soul's enclosed home. The eyes raged with the urge of release, spiraling with both madness and dread for those who had caged them eras ago. The nobleman, thought as their messiah, bowed before him. He, in response, merely grins deeply and claps them on to continue his entertainment. The shadows, unaware of the nobleman's enjoyment, compensate to his reply and tear the doors to rocky shreds, allowing them to preform a enormous flood of black figments to shower throughout the cavern. Overwhelmed with the creatures' victory, the nobleman raises his arms into the darkness, conducting his minions to journey towards him. The creatures' compensation bewilders the nobleman as they rush towards him in a terrifying display. Their bodies decayed throughout the years inside the dank back caverns, leaving few outer skin for them to hold upon. The nobleman though found their internal form attracting as he pets the nearest one before him, passing it a awarding, disfigured smile. Roars and growls splintered the silent cavern, creating tremors all about the ceilings and underground formations. The nobleman conducts the creatures to cease their bestial cries and relapse into silence. Following the commands of their lord, the nobleman spots this as the time to give his verbal orders.

“Yes~~... My minions, you've presented yourselves splendidly, oh so splendidly. Those bloodstained blades of yours' butchering the innocent construct had left the being of myself into dread. A dread that metamorphosed into this IMMORAL PASSION! THIS PASSION, I TELL YOU ALL!” The beasts cheer on their lord, mixing into the crackles of the cavern's slight cave-ins. The nobleman joins them with his accompanying laughter. The laughter itself no louder than a cricket's sharp chirp and a hissing cockroach's pitched hisses. These caverns had now laid in madness and ungodly delight as all laughed. The nobleman rests his laughter and views the ongoing laughter and cheers from his minions. “Yes~~, of course-” he mutters silently, his smile evaporating from his facial features and decaying into a toothy snarl. “Hee hee. All of you beautiful creatures seem to mislead my commands, I see~. Hee hee. Yes, of course. I know--” he interrupts himself as he unleashes a horde of insectoid monsters upon a fiftieth of his own bestial army. The monsters, resembling hungering centipedes, stab several of the creatures through their organ backs and merely devouring the rest into their pincers. The enraged nobleman retreats his insect monstrosities back into the black clothing he wore about his arms. He takes a short stroll around the impaled and decapitated remains, admiring them and yet hating them for their defiling representation. The monocle, glaring with the same blood lust as the nobleman, travels into the deepening shock of its onlookers, reflecting the opposition of their world upon it. “I can gladly declare there shall be no more defilement like these unfortunate had portrayed against me. Now will I?” His question led the beasts to silence, either it be from the disability to even speak, or the fear towards the inhuman assault their so-called “messiah” had exampled upon those disliked few. “Good. Good. I'm pleased your compensation to me still stands. For if it hadn't-- Hee hee hah hah haaa~~. You all would've been potential desserts for my insects.” the demonic nobleman; Abaddon, filled with demented delight, remarked, now displaying his grotesque grin upon the shivering creatures, allowing them to peer upon the crooked teeth, dripping with drenched, flesh blood.

Author's Thoughts
Little to say really, but that Abaddon was really fun to write about and I liked how I displayed his character. I hope the rest of you enjoy the insane devil duke. He'll be wreaking havoc for Lucifer soon. Well, as along as he doesn't devour the rest of his own minions.

The guy's just so hard to please and he's not the most tolerant to folks that ruin his excitement.

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Update: Ch.6 Part 2

Postby Keeper » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:44 pm

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Part 3[/center]

Abaddon fuels the flames of their fearful minds, demonstrating through the play of their brothers' tattered remains. He twiddles the intestine between his bony fingertips, gushing more blood upon the red-stricken nails. The blood from the organ dripped out a canal's worth upon the floor, sending the liquid around several of the beasts' feet. Abaddon dismisses his malevolent performance and addresses his minions. “I shall put this bluntly my little pansies: I want that boy's power!” he crashes his bloodstained fist upon the cracked orb before him, vibrating forth a torrent of sparks and beams of light. “Don't let his innocence fester those tiny whits of yours'. I assure you that the boy will tear you all into delicious bits if he's given any opportunity. Hee hee hah hah. Those arms 'hunger' as he would say so proudly before your internal presences.” The creatures shuttered slightly as Abaddon encloses his enlarged eyepiece upon their equally-sized eyes, his grin smirking constantly, never to leave his face. “Haaa~. Your expressions show your all ready for the play. Good! I expect the best from your murderous minds as you all massacre the entire mortal life within those walls. If not,” the reappearance of Abaddon's insects strike swiftly into the creatures' wills, crushing much of their muster against their lord's terrifying behavior. The centipedes crawl over their conjurer's back, their multitudes of crooked legs clawing into Abaddon's skin, in which causes him to break out in hysterical chuckles. The creatures understood the momentary intermission their lord cradled within and began to journey towards the exist of the cavern. Abaddon spots their defiling actions and thrusts forth his vicious centipedes, striking the numerous stalactites above the creatures. They fall over a group of twenty, butchering several in the process. The creatures sprawl into a fleeing flood of shadows and return back to their places. Abaddon, finally at a sense of pleasing, conducts the air around him into a vortex of gassy blackness. The ebony-colored tornado spirals over the creatures and begins to rip the fabric of reality within the cavern. Abaddon's laughter stake into the ears of the creatures as the vortex lift them into the ripples of dimensional material, stretching and reshaping the matter of their own bodies. “Oh, don't mind the painful reformations. I can't transport you all to the mortal realm without having some form of camouflage. Hmm.. or should I say alias? Hee hah haaa~! It doesn't manner! I JUST WANT THAT BOY'S POWER! I want! I want! I want! I want! I want! I want! I want! I WANT IT ALL~~!!! Ah hah hah hah hah hah haaa~~!”

“Lucifer!” howlers a voice.

The crimson irises peel open from the blond boy's eyelid, eyeballing the figment of a Japanese teacher. The teacher was Mr. Ishimaru, Enjeru Elementary's math instructor. Resembling the native features of his country, Mr. Ishimaru dressed in a brown overcoat and straight pants with zigzagged design, ending with a pair of polished, black shoes. The pressure on the chalk he held firmly in his fingers tightened as he peered angrily upon the dazed, British boy. Lucifer moves from his seat, hoping for forgiveness by reading out loud the lesson before him. Mr. Ishimaru humbled Lucifer for his thoughtful action, but the class were currently taking a pop quiz Mr. Ishimaru had planned this morning, just before starting his day with toast and other morning foods. He bares with the laughter from the adolescents around him and gestures Lucifer to take his seat. Lucifer obeys and sits back down, drawing his eyes fixedly on a pair of juveniles that had thrown paper balls from behind him. These were times that Lucifer felt the Blood-line proved more meaningful for. Yet, his faith would go against such an idea.

Luckily, the school day had progressed to the last class and Lucifer could not ask for such a better contribution to his relief than by ending this rough day before him. He takes his leave for class as he finishes putting his textbooks back into the interior of his small locker. Setting the code back to its first combination, he turns around and begins to walk off for class. Suddenly, he's stop short by the appearance of Angelean. The little, Polish girl points her eyes directly into Lucifer's reddish ones. Lucifer, sadly, brushes off Angelean as he figured this had to be about the small squabble they had earlier within the day. Angelean, bewildered by Lucifer's action, throws a small book at his backside.

“Don't turn from me, Lucifer!” she cries, the blush on her face blistering madly.

Lucifer turns with the same emotionless eyes he had addressed to her before and saids silently, “Just cast this worry of yours away, Angelean. My body is fully capable of retaining this power. The Blood-line is not meant for people like you, nor people for that manner. I am a Tamer. The Tamer contempts into his responsibly to survive through this disturbing power. Though, this power has actually improved the life I deal with everyday. I feel nothing better than to possess this power and no other.” his tone began to turn more viral as he enclosed over Angelean, whom appeared half frightened by the words spoken to her. “So allow me to hold onto these bladed arms! These arms give me choices I never had before! I have no need for some mortal to tell me what I should do and not do with the Blood-line. This is my blood and it being my blood gives me full decision over what I can do. You just get in my way anyway!”

The hallway flushed into silence, with no soul within it other than the two souls that stood within, holding onto their conjoining conflict. The second soul of the young girl stood before the angered soul as his harsh works decapitated the bond within their friendship. The guillotine portrayed as Lucifer's objection towards Angelean's worry chopped at her heart. She falls into a shocked state as her face flustered, the irises of her eyes shrunk to grape sizes. It took little time for the bright tears to flood from her sadden eyes, motioning her dislike towards Lucifer. She pushes Lucifer into a locker and ran out the building, leaving her depressing trail behind her. Lucifer's thoughts against cliché emotions took affect upon himself as he felt a guilt thrash into his being.

“Damn it all...” he mutters, getting up from the floor. “Why did I have to befall into such stupid words? I completely dashed the poor girl's innocence out the bloody window. Bloody hell...” he starts walking towards the exit of the school, despite the future consequences he'll face for skipping school. “I should find her and apologize. As much I hate the lack of originality in it, it's the right thing to do.” Lucifer passes through the metal doors as they swung open from his preteen weight. The sunlight brushed upon his squinting eyes, sending that familiar sense of tension all people have when out in the sun. His journey to find Angelean appeared more difficult as he could find no trace of the goth girl. Though, the particular luck Lucifer had against being found continued to flow, his luck in finding Angelean had laid to ruin. Her presence completely absent from the school grounds began to drive uncomfortable thoughts into Lucifer's mind. His worry began to portray dangerous situations Angelean could face in the back streets of Tokyo. “Damn it all, Angelean!” Lucifer yelps, now scared out of his whits, nearing to tears if something were to happen to his dear friend. “Angelean! Angelean, please answer my reply! Answer for me, dear Angelean!” he cries, hoping his particular speaking form would send a familiarity that could guide the girl back to him. No effort though. Lucifer began to worry even more now. He knew that there were unsettling thugs out there that take advantage of the girl. Lucifer's worry began to take the shape of rage as he trembles and festers throughout his search of the city. The skin on his face tightened into discomforting wrinkles, having his veins pop out in various downward directions. His mouth morphing into a menacing bear of teeth, displaying his white teeth.

Though...

The teeth of the child had changed slightly. Teeth that would appear blunt and slightly rounded had now curled into razors. The crooked cluster of blade-like bone sprouted from Lucifer's gums, piercing with a gray coloration; the gums being a darker, blackish coloration. The speed of the boy's feet began to hasten as he traveled more bestially. Consistent emotions of lust and avarice ran through the boy's mind, all completely fixed upon the satisfaction to rid of their hunger. “It hungers...” Lucifer whispers, stopping in his tracks. His arms began to shake as he scuffed into a nearby alley, knocking several trashcans before him. “It hungers...” he repeats, still in the same haunting whispers. His crimson irises sharpened into snake-like forms, glaring upon a unknown source. Lucifer's expression showed signs of temptation as he scuffs towards his eyesight's target. “You lot,” he growls, continuing his scuffing, “it be hungering for you.”

Before the transformed Lucifer stood a group of three, internal monsters. The creatures eyeball the boy, perplexed that he could see them. One of the creatures bear its lengthened teeth towards Lucifer's crooked pair. He expresses little care though as he continued his scuffs. The snarl on his face tearing the wrinkles of his cheeks upwards towards his snake-like eyes. A small figure looks between the creatures and spots the viral Tamer. “Lucifer!” screamed the figure, revealing to be the young goth Angelean, half beaten and her purple sweater ripped to several shreds on the arms and bottom. She tries to ran towards him, but stopped short by one of the creatures' enormous claws. The girl screams out fearfully, leaping out of the way of a incoming swipe. Several more swipes strike upon the cornered girl. She eludes the continuous attacks and crawls through a opening in an old building.

Angelean could hear the howler of Lucifer as he viciously bites into one of the creatures' necks, while the neighboring creature attempts to remove him. Yet, Angelean could not spot the third creature. Where had it gone? Just as the thought occurs the concrete beneath Angelean shatters to pieces with the third creature rising from the concaving depths. Its claws extend for the girl's spinal column as it reached further for her. Angelean screams out and runs for the second floor. The beastly monster bashing its way through the flooring and shakes off several of the debris that latched onto it. It follows after Angelean as its clawed four stab deepening marks into the floor. Angelean could hear the nightmarish stomps as the ground under her shook from every step. The second floor appeared as another empty room, riddled with broken furniture and aged debris. Little time appeared for her as the creature came bursting through the stairs. She reacts in more screams, but luckily slams the door shut and locks it to insure more protection for herself, momentarily at least. The door, clustered in steel, already began to wear down as the creature stabbed its enormous claws into the metallic material. Only with one easy swoop of its strength, the creature rips the door completely off from its hinges. It leaps into the room with its mouth foaming acidic saliva. Unfortunately, the creature met with an empty room as the girl had escaped during its previous attack. The beast roars out ragingly and retreats from the building to find its escaping prey.

Outside though had proved a different form of struggle as the two other creatures struggled against Lucifer's vicious assaults. Thanks to the several attacks scarred into his arm, Lucifer had encrusted his arms in the hardened, Blood-line material. The razor-bladed claws raised swiftly in the air as Lucifer came at full force upon one of the creatures. Throughout the creature the air rippled by the attack velocity, cutting it somewhat bits around its torso. The creature counterattacks Lucifer by crashing itself and him into a building's brick wall. Lucifer figured that he activate the Demon-Zero Aura so that he could preform more of his stronger attacks. Though, the absence of Angelean left him at mixed decisions. Both creatures take advantage of Lucifer's momentary stop and thrust their claws into his gut. The churning of the razors spiked severe pains in Lucifer's belly. He held tightly upon the rounded flesh as blood dripped from the opened wound. The creatures laughed at the boy's dilemma as they viewed their bloodstained claws. Lucifer ceases the holding of his stomach and charges in for his attack. The creatures dodge the giant, bladed arms as they dig into the concrete. Lucifer spots one of the creatures on his left, as it being the closest to him, and grabs it by its legs. He flings the beast into the ground, manifesting a crater beneath it. The Tamer jumps into the air and strikes down his blood-encrusted claws into the creature's throat. Lucifer grabs the insides of its throat and begins to pull them from the inside out.

“I'll leave no remains of that neck when I'm through!” he declares, ripping out several of the beast's muscle and tossing it aside. Lucifer goes in for another stab, but the creature's partner attacks from behind, ramming its giant fist across Lucifer's spine. The blond could almost feel the snapping of his back, but luckily kept in place. He ignores the pain and reaches for the attacking creature, snatching it by the fist it attacked with and snaps it over his leg. The creature roars out in pain, but quickly put to silence as Lucifer grips his claws into the beast's left breast and the other into his lower torso, literally tearing out the ribcage. Lucifer quickly watches the creature drop to its death and turns back to the incoming creature he had previously pinned. He smashes the ribcage he held across the beast's face, scaring it severely. The scarred monster howlers in Lucifer's face, spraying him with the acidic saliva that contained within it. Burning sizzles erupt from Lucifer's face, his face now being equally scarred to his opponent's.

The battle thought long and meaningless as Lucifer had to go to Angelean's aid now. He decides to preform one of his more complex moves, one that he's been practicing constantly with Crypt whenever he fight the summons Crypt would bring forth. Lucifer allows the creature to charge towards him and pin him onto the ground, the claws digging into the open wound, providing more immense pain for him. Though, for this attack to end the fight, Lucifer had to bear with it. The creature begins to maul Lucifer's scarred face, but he counteracted by slamming his Blood-line arms together into the beast's ribs with immense strength. Dazed by the attack and stricken with fatigue, the creature unlatches its jaws from Lucifer's bleeding face. Lucifer wipes the blood from his face and bear his fangs before the beast. He attacks at full force once more, slamming the monster to the ground and imprisoning its legs together with his own. Though, if he were to do this beforehand, it would have been nearly impossible if the beast had not fallen into fatigue. Lucifer takes in all his strength and grabs onto the beast's internal back with his right claw. The claws dig into the flesh of organ and he pulls vigorously as the creature replies in horrific, agonizing screams. Lucifer expresses no hesitation as he pulls the flesh and muscle. The beast didn't seem to give-in though, Lucifer needed more momentum. He forcefully shovels his left claw into the creature's sides and pulls in the opposite direction his right pulled. The flesh began to tear as the creature begged for the sweet release of death. It proved the end of the beast as it could no no longer take the Tamer's persistence. Lucifer successes in his attack as he extends the length the creature's back skin and flexes it like rubber. The tightening of his legs increase as he pulls more and more on the creature's back. He finally releases his grip on both his claws and legs, firing the beast as a living rubber band. The beast meets a gruesome end as its body flies into a long pile from above a roof, impaling it through its mouth and out its rectum. A bloody display appeared before Lucifer as it watched the lifeless corpse consistently rain down blood from the teared pieces of flesh and muscle. He gives his dead foes one final glance and dashes off towards the school. The hunch that Angelean may have ran there proved highly as he could hear the school gates being slashed through.

Lucifer's arrival led to the appearance of several crushed-in school gates. Their ebony material had now been slashed asunder, which provided a space large enough to allow multitudes of the hell spawn access into the school's interiors. The Tamer steps through the metallic debris and views the school grounds before him. Little had been spared as much of the school's walls had been concaved by the beasts – Lucifer could tell this by the familiar markings that were done to the gates. He suddenly hears the eruption of several screaming souls, illustrating their unjust fear as Lucifer could spot many shadows clawing at the upper floor windows. What horrific actions that have been taking place within the educational building left his imagination to guess. Yet, that same imagination addressed him with the thought that if he were to enter the place at instant combat, casualties would follow in the potential gore fest. Lucifer found the idea of sneaking in his best option, but at the same the worst for the safety of his classmates and Angelean's. Alas, he took the decided root and went on his way into the shrouding covers of darkness that awaited him within the damned school.

Author's Thoughts
Nothing to say really, I've already prepared many other pages of chapter 6. So I thought it be nice to post up some of my past pages of it. I was hoping to end the chapter with my usual 4 parts, but all well. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed part 3.

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Update: Ch.6 Part 3

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:47 am

And I'm enjoyed reading it! Nice job, Keeper!

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Update: Ch.6 Part 4

Postby Keeper » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:38 pm

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Part 4[/center]

He could feel the corroding presence of electrical illumination as the school's power began to dwindle throughout his progression of the bloodstained hallways. The beasts had left their hellish arrival a horrific one as many students had been crucified to the walls and teachers hanged by their internal organs, from what Lucifer figured were their intestine. He could spot more students' screams as many fled throughout the hallways with the organic beasts chasing after them. Lucifer could not take much more, his bestial urges to tear the creatures to pieces became more and more tempting. He grasps his bloodstained face and tries to cover the snarling expression that showed from underneath the Blood-line arm. The sanity of the boy's mind struggled with the unknown presence within him, a presence that felt unmet to his Possessor's. “W-what is this in me? I can't hold it much longer. Whatever this is, the urges it continues to press upon me has me at its whim.” Lucifer shuts the blackish voids that were his eyes under his eyelids. He still could here the frantic screams and howlers of struggling innocents, mixing together with the demonic laughter and growls of their executors. The nightmarish monsters led a small group of girls towards the lockers that stood about the eastern wing of the school. Their demented extensions of teeth presented grimly towards the frightened females. A silver-haired girl trips over one her friends' legs, only to discover that the leg had been dismembered by the beasts. The shocked expression upon the girl's face provided the creatures with a proud feeling as they had both terrified and amazed the young mortal with their murder. And despite their disability to speak, the creatures grunted to the girl to continue her running. The urge and excitement to pursuit terrified souls throughout the shadows and murder them from where they stood had pure justice within their insane minds.

Though, that particular justice proved unseen before the vengeful Tamer behind them.

“Hello to you three. How are you all fairing this fine afternoon?” Lucifer spoke dementedly behind their internal backs, his Blood-line claws trailing down a bloody road over their spinal columns. The creatures released no movement as they watched their astonished prey flee behind the Blood-line encrusted boy. Lucifer went within a momentary pause as he gestured the girl to leave the building. She does the opposite and runs into a classroom and locks the door behind her. The alternate option seemed unwise to Lucifer, but would soon prove effective to what he'll do within the next seconds. Before he did though, he turned his attention back to the still-stunned creatures and addressed them with this question, “So...do you enjoy the tension you bring to these innocent people? Did your master think the same when he or she sent you to this place? I can tell that you're all surprised that I guessed that, but allow me to spare you lot the investigation as to why. It's all the same whenever I'm forced to relinquish these crimson blades. I've witness this cliché damnation called 'A Hero's Life' that's damned mine. The villain comes in hopes to gain the possession of my power, but little victory for them as my Protestant Pride leaves them to a dead end and they're slaughtered before me. It's become so common it's almost instinct.” The child extends the width of his claws about the beasts' backs. “Now then, shall we waltz before the last bell rings?” A dreaded silence fell over the locker room as the doors shut upon any further entering, done by the other beasts that entered after Lucifer had finished his haunting speech. Lucifer still awaited a reply by the other three creatures he held imprisoned, ignoring the others around him, but little reply did the beasts speak and little did Lucifer have within patience that moment.

“So be it then... I'll leave little remains of the life that stands within this room!” He grabs the nearest beast before him and flings the surprised creature into another's chest. The two gasp out in demoralized fear as the wounded creature drops to its death, applying a form of imprisonment against the other. Lucifer stabs the trapped beast with his left Blood-line leg as he braces for the tremendous horde that charged towards him. He flings his left leg against the three most nearest to him and left them a grim end as their upper halves flung backwards into a set of lockers. Lucifer grabs the lower halves of them and shields himself from another group of creatures that attacked with a stream of swipes. The body parts splintered into a scarlet spray as Lucifer erupts from the fountain of blood and decapitates a twosome between him. The third had been left to a striking fright as Lucifer's crimson irises met with its yellow pair. Lucifer roars in the creature's face and shovels his claws into the sides of its head. He releases the creature's brain matter from the left and right of itself, covering his claws in a even deeper coat of crimson. Lucifer grips his Blood-line claws as he charges towards another group. The creatures strike down their claws upon Lucifer's arms, but proved unwise as he swung the creatures backwards and impaled them from behind, only to wipe their corpses from his bladed arms.

English Tamer, Twin Lucifers stood within his place about the fresh dead and gestured for more creatures to come forth.

“I see this as just play my friends. 'Less you lot prove to hold some chance against these blades of crimson, I leave you lot within this decayed wing. I do hope you enjoy your crucification.” Lucifer turns from his foes and strolls towards the northern exist of the locker room. The creatures take little content to the blond's action and charge towards him with violent malice. Lucifer then stops within his walking and eyeballs the creatures from over his blood encrusted shoulder. “I knew you lot be that stupid. Though, I never thought it be THAT kind of stupidity!” Lucifer's arms erupt with a horde of Blood-line encrusted spikes, they spiraled within a unsustainable motion as Lucifer left himself backing into the northern wing doors. The sudden surprise of a new power had been gifted upon him as he could feel the prowess of his Possessor. “Much thanks to you, Lucifer. I'll wield this well.” he spoke upon the devilish presence within him. The creatures sprung to the ceiling of the nearly-decimated room as their entrails spiraled outward from their chests, wrapping upon the spire-shaped formations that erupted from Twin Lucifer's arms. Lucifer watches upon the few groups of creatures that struggled to release themselves, but had only led them to a hastened death as the blond could hear their spinal columns snapping upon the combined pressure of his spikes and the ceiling above them. This sparked the first in few one-way-wins Lucifer would experience. The feeling had a proud sensation upon the twelve-year-old boy, but little of it could last as the school around him still laid in hellish torment. “Right then, lets be off. I still need to find Angelean as well as end this damned struggle. Besides, I can already guess who's conducting this whole damn thing and they're among my listed set for disembowelment.” Lucifer exists the locker room, leaving his trademark display of hanging entrails and splattered internals about the interiors.

“Justly done, Twin Lucifers. JUSTLY DONE~! Ah hah hah haaaah haa~!!” spilled the laughter of Abaddon as he had viewed the last of that room's horde dwindle into bleeding remains. Those deformed fingernails that crazed many whipped down upon the cracked orb, leaving little constitution for it to last upon. Abaddon's cheeks near evaporate as his discomforting smirk ruptured from his wrinkled face. The facial expression reflected upon his viewing orb as it seemed a second form of himself were watching him within his hysterical excitement. Abaddon kicks up his legs and leaps from his throne, wiping off a smear of blood that presented itself in a dripping form. “I do enjoy this entertainment you're giving me, Twin Lucifers. The definition I could place upon this would leave so many babies at a fright, why the pregnant dames that held them within themselves would rip from their lower regions and feast upon their milk!” Such a verbal display Abaddon expelled from himself left even him at a momentary awkwardness. Though, surprisingly and yet typical of him, the devil expands into a storm of laughter as he seated himself once more, clawing his bloodstained nails into the stony material as he did. “More! MORE I SAY! BRING MORE~!” he commands, gesturing his left claw in the air. As he did, floods of the bestial creatures sprawled from the shadows and into the vortex that still laid present within Abaddon's realm. Their unholy roars eroded the seconds of calmness within the rocky domain as their body matter corroded into the spiraling rift. Abaddon watches on as his green iris shined grimly upon the little illuminating orb that sat between him and his black Victorian suit. “REVEL WITHIN YOUR DEATHS! Bring me the excitement I so justly deserve! Such demands that aren't meant will leave all life about that place eradicated~~! Hee hee hah hah haa~~!”

Lucifer's journey throughout the school had been locked away from the outside world, as he desired it to be. Little should know of the horrid events that took place within these concrete walls, but most of that were imprisoned within these walls thought different. The Satanic struggles that pressed upon the life within Enjeru Elementary proved far too much for the souls as their sanity had already fallen into damnation. Much of the respected teachers had been murdered in unimaginable ways and the dear children massacred within their own identical uniforms. What little willpower Enjeru Elementary had left fell upon the shoulders of the blood lusting boy; English Tamer, Twin Lucifers. What could be spoken positively now though? There appeared no situations of peace or educational pleasure what so ever. One would think all had been lost within the claws of these demented beings and harvested into a alcoholic liquor that Abaddon could justly thirst upon. Both sides proved their depression from mortality and their purge into the pits of immortality, even ones as kindred as the young Protestant whom ripped his way throughout the demonic hordes.

His journey would progress him towards the classroom of his sisters' secession, despite his true intentions being to find Angelean. From within Lucifer gazed upon the shivering, frail bodies of tiny five-year-olds and four-year-olds, both of them wearing a matching pair of black shoes, tan dresses and red ribbons tied softly upon their tender necks. His sisters, Nya and Alenda, sat within a field position near a pair of shattered windows, their broken reflections were viewed upon the glass as Lucifer examined them for any wounds. Nothing proved mortal and they surprisingly suppressed their good health as he could still spot a spark of life within their large irises. Lucifer diminishes his power to a pond of blood, which leaked downwards upon the bloodstained stairway, as he entered the classroom. His arrival erupted a shrill shriek of terror from the innocence that were trapped within, but he quickly ceases their frantic screams with a kind wave. Nya and Alenda run to their older brother for dear sibling comfort. Their soft hair colorations mixed with Lucifer's own as they smothered into a contenting bear hug. Lucifer lifts their gentle bodies into the air and nuzzles their cheeks closely to his blushing face. The warmth of their brother's face brought further comfort to their cold, frightened selves. He slowly sets his giggling sisters down and looked about the classroom for the teacher. A small boy then stopped Lucifer in his search as the he pointed towards a hanging figure behind a plastic skeleton. Lucifer moves the skeleton back and met eye-to-eye with the dismembered man. The classroom erupted into another storm of shrieks as they spot the hanging Japanese man in his dreaded dead state. Lucifer quickly covers the man over with a desk cloth, the only form of a shroud Lucifer could find in such short time. He had only hoped their frantic cries didn't attracted any tempting creatures to come this way. The idea of these children witnessing his line of work sent a severe chill down his spine. Aside the emotion though, Lucifer had successfully drew the children into safe silence. There only fell the plan to elude the remaining creatures and any potential ones being sent to the school. Lucifer found it the perfect time to express his operation.

“Alright then, little ones listen cooperatively now as I have a plan to get us all out of this hellish place.” Unfortunately though, the children showed little interest in Lucifer's plan as most were about doing their own form of escape. Some who performed the most horrid of escapes, such as escaping through the third stories window. Lucifer quickly retrieved the small group of four-year-olds girls that tried the very stunt. He then smacked down his fist upon the teacher's desk to garnish their attention. “Splendid!” Lucifer compliments to the surprised children. “Now listen, I don't know why these things are here for, but we've been picked up in the crossfire. We need to get out of the school quickly and quietly. What I have plan is...” Lucifer falls into a momentary state of hesitation as he left himself at a lack of words. Luckily, his sisters nudged their brother to continue on and with the combination of their dear faces left Lucifer little choice but to rely on the haste action of improvisation. “I-I... I know this big fellow who can help us!” he scrabbled from his thoughts, leaving the class at a awkward silence. “Aye...that's right. There's a fella out there that can help us get outside, but I'll need to go find him in order for you lot to escape from the school. So, in the meantime, I want you lot to wait here SILENTLY and MOTIONLESSLY while I go get him.” The class left little reply as Lucifer tells his sisters to keep an eye out for their class. He then departed from the classroom in search of the “big fellow”.

Meanwhile, the children within the quiet classroom walked on over to Nya and Alenda. The girls look upon their classmates and instantly spot the distrust in their older brother's plan. “Don't give us that look!” both of the girls yelled within a strong bond of unison. The children just look at them from a slight turnover and depart to the opposite side of the classroom. Though, one small boy went back to the two and addressed his objection to Lucifer's plan. “I don't see how this'll work. Your big brother isn't the most caring to the other kids. How do ya' know he'll just leave us and escape himself!?” Nya and Alenda stood within a solemn silent, their heads drawn to the worn floor beneath them. The classroom felt even more forsaken than it had before Lucifer's arrival.

“Don't say things like that!” struck the voice that broke the glooming silence. The entire class turns towards the entrance door as they spot a young, brunette girl walking in. Her face had been collided with a variety of filths and her clothes resembled those of poor folks', mainly done in by a form of struggle or chase.

“Angelean!” Nya and Alenda cheered, sweetened by her courageous presence. The goth girl draws the girls closely within her sleeved arms and cuddled them with just love. She expressed the same love that Lucifer had previously, proving another similarity the two shared. Iris to iris, the girls gazed upon one another for a momentary minute, just before releasing their grip from each other. A slight hope gestured from the girls' faces as Angelean viewed the surroundings of the classroom. The site conjured the same opinion one could hold upon all of the rest that decked this school within such a horrific display. Nya approached Angelean just as she sat herself down upon a rusty classroom seat, telling her of the plan that Lucifer had hatched before her arrival.

“Well, if what you say is true, I can't deny that Lucifer will do whatever he can to get it going. Still... there's just far too many of those things out there. If something were too happen to Lucifer...” Angelean befalls herself into a cauldron of flooding depression over whatever nightmarish catastrophes could bestow upon the blond boy. Yet, such would not stand to the dear sisters of the preteen boy.

“Don't think so little of oniisan.” spoke Alenda, showing a step up from her belittling age. Of which provoked that departing willpower to recreate within Angelean's self. Apologizes were met as Angelean returned herself back to her normal state, but not before reminding herself of that blushing expression she always made throughout embarrassing situations as this.

Elsewhere, the progression of Lucifer's plan took fold as he finishes with a small group of creatures. He cleans off the splatters of their crimson liquid from his sleeves and withdraws a aged wrapping from a nearby janitor's closet. The wrapping itself had already fell into a deteriorating state, less one think this could possibly be prepared for any form of cleaning within the bloodstained hallways. Though, even that thought made Lucifer a slight skeptical. Tossing the thoughts into the void of his mind, Lucifer takes the fermented tan-colored wrappings from a rickety wooden hook and ties the cloth around his face. Each piece of the aged cloth covered Lucifer's most recognizable features, a majority of it being the gold lots of hair that draped from his forehead. To think that the “big fellow” would just be himself in disgusting pieces of what one would think to be their grandfather's old handkerchief convinced him a grander plan could have proved more productive. Nevertheless, Lucifer dealt with both the discomforting feeling and features of the cloth and made his way back to his sisters' classroom.

He repeats his entering to the classroom, only his hand though, and gestured the life within to exit out into the hallways. His request played out well as the children and one extra soul sneak through the door's cracked opening. It took little time for Lucifer to spot the appearance of that extra soul. His eyes widened from beneath the wrapping's interiors, all concentrating upon the crouching figure that he knew as his dear friend Angelean Williams. Lucifer's mind echoed with the whispering voices of himself, each of which spoke her name. Though, such a distraction as this would not only him to trail off from the task at hand. These children needed ever-constituted guidance to allow them survival throughout the hellish depths that awaited them. Lucifer took into consideration that this formality of play from a certain devil would soon come to an end as they made their way through the hallways. The feeling deepened as they made their way down the zigzagged stairway. Lucifer as the “big fellow”, of which he illustrated through lengthening his height by the invocation of his Blood-line legs, advised the children and Angelean both to watch their steps down the stairway as many of the steps had become slippery from the past carnage that ensued during his bloody campaign to the upper floor. Each child took Lucifer's words into deep thought as each of them watched out for slippery spots and any forms of large debris that dangled from beneath the past steps. They all make their way down the stairway safely, ending with Lucifer helping Nya down a broken pair of steps. He gestured them to continue on as he could spot the shimmering sunlight from behind the closed doors that awaited them down a large, opened hallway.

The hallway, not in its best form, displayed a horrific scene of struggle as much of the floor beneath the children and Lucifer had been riddled with empty bullet shells and four police officers laying in a pool of their own blood. Lucifer checked for any life within their butchered selves, but to no effort as all had been either eaten alive or merely slain in the most gruesome way possible. He sighs from underneath the wrapping, his breath coming into visible sight for everyone to peer upon. Lucifer turns towards Angelean and waves her to come towards him. She answers his demand and comes over, looking back at the children at the same time, mainly upon the two shivering shadows that were Nya's and Alenda's.

“You wanted me to come over?” she questioned softly, hoping to avoid any disgruntle objections from her approach.

Lucifer could understand that she would act in such a manner, especially that she could not tell who it happen to be underneath the bloody structures of flesh and the aged wrapping concealing his identity. Nevertheless, Lucifer gave his attention to her and speaks little words other than “Get out of here now.” as he pointed towards the exit of the school. Angelean obeys and runs back over to the children, alerting Nya and Alenda to tell the others the time to escape this place had now come. Both girls tell their friends and acquaintances, all whom expressed the face of gladdening thanks and begin to head down to the main doors. Lucifer watches over them once more as they all disappear within the blinding light, just before allowing himself to be consumed into the shadowy grasps of the hope-forsaken school that now awaited the last act. Angelean placed herself as the last to leave the building as she stood to watch the “big fellow” erode into the darkness, spotting the thickening radiance of his glowing, crimson eyes to remain as the last visible part of himself. It then hit the bewildering girl that all did not seem as it appeared. Angelean hastily remembers those glowing eyes and begins to run towards the disappearing boy, traveling into the darkness alongside him. The glowing eyes widened with fright and shock as they spot the incoming voluptuous figure. “No!” he screamed, thrusting his Blood-line hand towards Angelean, imprisoning her around his claws. Angelean quickly stops in her actions and looks upon Lucifer as her locks of brown hair cover the depressing facial sadness that expressed towards the pleading hulk. They each look upon one another and await for the other to react. No reactions, nor movement occurred within the stalling silence. Finally, Lucifer acted as the first to react, letting go of Angelean so that she could come running into his clothed chest. Her bundles of hair wrapped around the curved spikes that jutted from Lucifer's Blood-line arms. She looks up upon his lengthened self and felt around the stale clothing that concealed his hardened, wrinkled face. Lucifer grasped her hand, carefully avoiding the razor-sharp talons to touch her delicate face. Even despite her ragged appearance, Angelean's beauty could equal and even surpass that of any other girl's. Lucifer always saw this within the rosy illumination that she gave him everyday, every morning, every afternoon, every night, every moment she accompanied him in his life within Tokyo. The realization that such a innocent soul as hers would still accompany a tormented and decrypted being like him brought no explanation to why he would allow it to continue. Lucifer came to think it as a form of pity or sympathy towards the tragic events that had deformed his life, churning it into a manifestation that only someone such like a Faustheart could understand. It then fell upon Lucifer: What was it that Velmont felt within moments like this? Would he just let them continue on? Allowing himself to enjoy whatever few comfort he could discover? Lucifer felt stupid to even think it. He didn't deserve the love. He didn't deserve the sympathy. He didn't deserve any form of acceptance. And he knew this everyday that he looked within the mirror and saw that devil float above his small stature. “Let go of me, Angelean.” he finally spoke, rearing his claws at her. Angelean spoke nothing, but merely looked upon the boy with shock, seeing the pressing of arms upon herself. “I- I don't want you near me anymore, Angelean. I don't want anyone near me, but “them”. I just...” Angelean begins to back away from Lucifer, allowing himself to lower down his head. The wrappings fell from off the boy's scalp, allowing the long locks of hair to swish about. He looks towards Angelean within a crooked form and holds out his claws to her, wanting to touch her, wanting to feel her body with the hands of a human. But he could not for that fell into oblivion the moment he spoke against her affection. Lucifer grabs himself with his gigantic claws and digs them into the sides of his head, causing blood to trickle down the bases of his face. He feels the drips of blood splash upon his palms and looked upon them, examining the way it slipped through the twists and turns of his own mortal blood. “No more, I say. No more!” he screamed, changing his screams into inhuman roars and growls. Lucifer swings off of the ground and slashes the ceiling from above him, cutting out any path Angelean could gain in order to reach him. He watches within a deep depression as her face and saddened eyes disappeared within the falling rubble. “I'm sorry...” he whispered, turning from the collapsing ceiling and towards the groups of creatures that awaited him.

Author's Thoughts
Little to say, just another tidbit from the many pages I'm working on. I'll probably add another update before posting the very last part. I hope you all love the drama beacause I sure covered it in drama-dressing at that last paragraph. Ugh.

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Update: Ch.6 Part 4

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:09 pm

Just a awesome chapter, Keeper!
Last edited by Leon FlameBurst on Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Update: Ch.6 Part 5

Postby Keeper » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:39 pm

That dramatic part I was refering to was in part 4, Leon; just to clear that up.

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Part 5[/center]

Lucifer looks at all the snarling expressions that hungered for him and the power he admitted from his cursed self. He merely stood in place as the creatures walked closer towards him, their claws cratering the floor beneath them. “I have nothing left. All I have to hold within these blades of crimson are your lives. Yes. That's correct, is it not? Am I not the only thing you have left to relay on for death?” The creatures grunt in agreement as they charge towards their target. “Yes. And in the same are you all to me, but in opposition,” the creatures reach closer as Lucifer looks upon his Blood-line arms. Their fangs and claws reach closer for him as he snaps out of his depression. “Do I want to live~!” Lucifer erupts from the ground and covers his body with his Blood-line arms, defending himself from the consistent swipes of claws and fangs. “I may be forsaken of my own human life, but as a Tamer!” he turns his arms outwards and grabs hold of two of the tremendous hordes of creatures, “I have something to hold onto!” Lucifer performs a spin attack as he lets go of the creatures and allows them to be butchered within the cluster of blades, having their bodies split into a matching cluster of entrails and muscle.

The hordes of creatures act within a momentary retreat as Lucifer wipes the remains of their brethren from his arms. Lucifer looks upon the other creatures as their bestial expressions still laid present towards his own. The condition of these creatures towards the ones he had previously slain were even worse though. Lucifer could spot the only form of muscle or even skin to be their own bone. Though, the bone appeared as a more ebony coloration than that of a vanilla white. Despite the curious appearance of them, the creatures attacked with the same similarities as they bull rush Lucifer into the stairway. He regains his stance and dashes up the stairway as the creatures followed from behind, some of which began to run from across the sides of walls. Lucifer reaches the top of stairs as the hordes of creatures still made their way upwards. He then shovels his claws into the structural holding of the stairway, lifting them out of the concrete protection that held them together. The metal wiring that tied the stairs in place broke free, causing the stairway to collapse above the groups of creatures beneath them. Failed reaction to escape the crumbling constructions left many of the creatures a buried death as others used their dead bodies to climb up from the rubble. Lucifer leaps down and swings himself back and forth, creating a human pendulum to mutilate several of the creatures. He latches onto the walls and spots their current wall crawlers, charging towards him with hungering malice. Lucifer puts one of the creature's malice to a gruesome end as he digs his Blood-line legs into the its thighs and rips the skeletal formations of flesh from off its lower region, finishing it off with a forceful jab to its throat with one of his Blood-line arm's spikes.

The others that ran across the walls' sides grabbed Lucifer by his arms and throw him through a bundle of lockers. His body flailed about within the entanglement of ceiling wires that had also ripped out from his impact. The wiring wrapped around Lucifer's arms, giving the creatures a quick chance to butcher the Tamer. They bite and claw their way through Lucifer's shirt and into his chest, ripping the flesh off his shoulders and stomach, as well as exposing his past wound done in by a past attack. Yet, Lucifer bears every form of pain that could come from this display of massacre and clamps his legs around two of creatures, scissoring their lower halves off. The creatures busy themselves within their curdling screams as Lucifer recovers from their ghastly attack. He then grabs one of the screaming creatures and shoves its head into a locker. Lucifer's glaring irises looked upon the frightened creature's as he bashes the locker's metal edge against its neck. He repeats the same attack as the creature suffered the repetitive onslaught of locker slams, ever slowly decreasing the density of its neck. Lucifer finally gives the locker one more slam as the edge decapitates the creature's head, spraying fountains of blood from the severed parts.

The droplets of remaining blood flood out of the locker's interiors as Lucifer back flips from a incoming cluster of claws. His Blood-line legs crush their way through the density of concrete beneath them as they stab the creatures from underneath. Lucifer dodges the quickening others that crashed through the ceiling, spiraling their charges into a cyclone of murderous beasts. Their formation left Lucifer at a sudden shock as the creatures consumed the hallways, leaving whatever form of man's creation to be engulfed by their carnivorous sprawling. Shadows that stood within a still stance had now become a leaping figment of physical pain as Lucifer is cut up by the thousand jaws that bit at him. There seemed little hope for the Tamer as the consistent punishment followed him through the hallways of moving shadows. Lucifer now felt himself to be locked within this tormenting struggle, but had it been better to follow Angelean instead? The decision to stay proved the most foolish Lucifer thought continuously as he struggled to release his arms from the bestial figments that grasped upon them, pulling him into the sprawling shadows. Lucifer releases both of his arms and leaps into the scarce, calm spaces of shadows. He faces the incoming horde of approaching creatures and aims his Blood-line arms towards them. The Blood-line arms then undergo a transformation as the base of Lucifer's palms open up, swallowing the gigantic claws above them. A jagged circular formation of teeth form around the openings as Lucifer's enlarged forearms widened within their width. The Blood-line arms begin to electrify as the shadows came charging into his vision. He aims at the middle of the hallway as he spots a large figure charging within the sprawling tunnel of creatures. The openings discharge an enormous blast of electrical might, disintegrating several of the murderous monstrosities. Lucifer looks upon his offensive display with a concern expression as he spots the large figure grasping upon the electrical blast. “What form of demon could possibly gain dominance over an almighty element like concentrated energy?!” Lucifer yelped within silence. The approaching figure twirls the electrical energy about itself, conjuring a tornado of radiating, blue light to twist about its beastly anatomy. “Very well. I'll discontinue this struggle in order to discover just what you could possibly be. Of which I'm sure will not be a pleasant sight.” The figure gestures Lucifer to come before it, waving an enlarged, curved structure that appeared to be its pointer finger. “Taunting, peccable twat!” Lucifer ruptures from his voice box, dashing towards the imitating monstrosity. A ghastly, shining smirk then appeared upon the shadowy figment.

“SMASH!” ignited Lucifer's gut, spewing a tundra of blood from behind him.

“Wha-guh..!” his faint gasps expelled, excelling a pint of blood from the boy's mouth.

Before Lucifer stood a enormous abomination wrapped within bundles upon bundles of organs and steroidal-like muscles. An enlarged, golden eyeball twisted its vision upon the baffled Tamer, displaying the decorative designs that appeared as its pupil. Lucifer stared within its prehistoric features, gazing upon the circular shapes that sprouted three short, rod-like shapes from the sides of the eyeball, both meeting into the reptilian pupil. Though, its eye alone did not cease Lucifer's examination of the beastly monstrosity. Other deformed features such as the hulk's swirling veins that covered the entire being of it; its budging, right arm appearing as a giant compared to the dwarfish arm that presented on its left-side; the jutting, curved spikes that ruptured from its hunching back; and finally, the fear-gathering mandibles that grinned right before Lucifer; left no peace for his stomach. The overshadowing monster pulls Lucifer closer to its eye and spoke from the far region of its “face”. “Twin Lucifers, are you not?” he questioned, ending with a muscle-straining smirk as Lucifer could hear his veins rip and pop from the action. Yet, Lucifer ignores this and replies with a nod. The demon laughs out manically and tosses Lucifer upon the ground, but still holding him forcibly in his gigantic claws. Lucifer grunts from the pain that erupted from his backside, now holding his still-bleeding stomach. The demon ceases Lucifer by both his arms this time, twisting them painfully over his back, of which Lucifer yelps out in pain. “That's right, Tamer! Feel the pain my brothers felt when you massacred them! Feel every bit of pain they fell and with that, scream for your life!” the demon howlers, hailing down slobbers of acidic saliva upon Lucifer's injured face. “So, what will I do with you now that you're just another victim? Kill you? Examine what makes you tick? Perhaps I should surgically torment that tiny body of yours? No. If I did any of those I just be showing mercy. No. I believe I'll do something FAR more hellish.” the demon slams his dwarfish, left arm into the side wall and from the wall relinquishes a discomforting hammer. The hammer appeared to be made from a unknown form of rocky material, shown before its brimstone-like appearance. A long, curved spike jutted from the back of it, cracked about its surface; and a rectangular-shaped head marked with a trio of bloody insignias, of which dripped down to its curved, ebony hilt. “Do you like it? This very hammer will soon be your worst enemy, Tamer.” Lucifer peers upon the hammer with a pair of frightful eyes. The demon's deformed mandibles attempted another smirk as his eyeball looked upon the boy's discomfort. “And with that, Tamer, I present you your hell!” he hollers, smashing the hammer's stony structure into Lucifer's Blood-line arms.

A faint silence flooded the still hallway as Lucifer's enlarged eyes gazed upon the pushing crater that concaved from the hammer. Suddenly, the feeling within Lucifer's left arm began to hurt. The hurting became worse, and worse, and even worser. A sheer piercing feeling overwhelmed the boy as though blades were being impaled into his bony arm. CRACK went Lucifer's left arm as the very structural, Blood-line spikes jab right through the density of its master arm. Lucifer's mouth expands as he yowled out in agonizing, hellish pain. The demon's promise for a world filled with hell appeared existent as English Tamer, Twin Lucifers tries to cover the gushing sprays of blood that expelled from his left, Blood-line arm. The demon's mandibles excel in more maniacal laughter as he watches Lucifer's poor attempts to cover his ghastly injury.

“Face reality, Twin Lucifers! You were never this almighty hero, nor murderer towards Hell's armies! You're nothing more than a pathetic mortal who involved himself into a world of hell.”

Lucifer glares upon the laughing demon, subsiding the closuring pain that still invaded the overall feeling of his left arm. “What did you do to me?” he muttered helplessly. “And... and who are you?!”

“Nha hah hah haaah!” the demon howlers, smashing the bloodstained hammer into the ceiling above him. “Fool! Fool! Fool! Fool! Such a bitter, babbling fool you are! You of all Tamers would not know who I am?! My Lord would surely have your mouth ripped from your very face! Very well then, my name is none other than Abolis; Right-Hand of the Lord Abaddon!” The wounded Tamer rolls his eyes in response to the horrible dialog. Abolis takes little favor to the boy's actions and swings down his hammer once more upon his wounded arm. Though, do to Lucifer's other Blood-line arm blocking the hammer's true target, he suffers another horrific blow of pain as the spikes that jutted from that arm penetrated right through his arm and even into the other. Lucifer screams into deep agony once more before falling down on his back and curled up into a shivering ball. Abolis snickers at the boy's discontent and stabs his ebony claws into Lucifer's gut, pulling him upwards to Abolis's mandible. Lucifer looks upon the grinning jaws and back upon his wounded arms, gazing at the horrid state they were in. “Hah hah ah. You never knew the secret about your Blood-line, now did you?” Abolis quizzes, smirking at the shocked expression that presented itself on the boy's face. “Hah! 'Course you never knew. That's the horrible thing about it though, this secret was never found till now. My Lord discovered it by a VERY reliable source and thanks to it, I can finally make amends to my almighty savior's favor.” Lucifer's eyes fly open as those words flue into his mind. He looks glaringly upon Abaddon's Right Hand, his wrinkled mouth baring the crooked fangs that resided within.

“So then! You're placing yourself as his Right Hand merely for a favor he did for you? Am I correct?” Lucifer questioned angrily.

Abolis's eye gazes straight at the Tamer's sharpened pair, speculating the thought of disbelief within them. It then hit the demon that the Tamer found the evidence to his words as nothing more than a miserable lie. His mandibles undo their satisfied grin and transform into a enraged sneer, “How dare you throw my words into some cauldron of lies! I was the first to be released from those timeless, accursed caves! I EVEN HELPED AFTERWARDS! Together, My Lord Abaddon and I freed brother after brother till an army fit to butcher your pathetic kind was perfected. I was the only one told of your power's weakness while he left the others to be massacred by it. My Lord found me the ONLY ONE fit to carry out this blessed mission. A mission to end your rein of terrible upon the demons! I--”

“OH SPARE ME THAT BLOODY SHIT!” Lucifer erupts, quickly impaling Abolis's next sentence to a wall of silence. “SPARE ME! SPARE ME, DAMNIT! The form of your words could bring death to even the most strong-willed! I've never heard such rubbish in my entire life, and that's rather sad when it's only been a jolly twelve years. That lot that I 'massacred' came here to nothing more than kill innocent people. Children for that manner! There is nothing blessed about your mission, Abolis. There was never any form of ethics in your mission!” Abolis could say nothing as the Tamer quickly removed himself from his claws. And despite his wounds, Lucifer continued. “I've lived a good amount of months with this power to understand the uncomfortable qualities that come with it! Reasons behind the discover of its weakness still leaves me a bit bewildered, but nevertheless, I'll find out how it came to be. Promise yourself that! Now, I bet you're rather amazed by my outbursting display, are you not? Of course you are, you've probably never even heard your victims talk back to you like this. Well, how bloody depressing for you!” Abolis's mandibles begin to display an even more enraged sneer, now foaming from the bottom. Apparently, the truth in Lucifer's words were to much for him, but little could be said when his were no different. Though, the speech proved successful as it allowed whatever constitution in the boy to help him stand, as well as to gain back feeling in his impaled arms. “Now, Abolis, allow the battlefield to even itself and allow ourselves to waltz inside this befallen hallway. After all, the night is still YOUNG!” Lucifer tackles himself into Abolis, gashing his left claws into the demon's enlarged arm.

Abolis whiplashes Lucifer's claws from his arm and jumps backwards into a gap in the floor. Lucifer looks down the concaving gap and spots the several floors that had been penetrated, all of which led down into the basement and furnace room. Despite the obvious, Lucifer follows down, keeping his guard up for anything. He lands rather unsoundly upon a hill of the school's past floors. Lucifer digs through the debris of desks and chairs, and gruesomely a few bodies, till he met face-to-face with the standing demon. Abolis lets out a ear-shattering roar as he ensnares Lucifer's throat with his claws. Lucifer struggles to release himself by stabbing his claws into Abolis's vein-encrusted stomach, but to no effort as the demon ignored every sharp blow. He tries another attempt by grasping his claws onto Abolis's eye and began to pull it from his humped chest. Abolis lets out another ear-shattering roar, but this time as a form of agonizing screams. Lucifer releases his claws from the eye and flings over the demon's back, stabbing his arms into his legs as he landed behind. Abolis felt the ground beneath him disappear as the vicious Tamer lifted him from the ground. Lucifer faces Abolis as they both respond to one another with a snarl. They both grasp upon each others' face and swung themselves into a side wall. The wall crumbles to pieces as they battled their way through the construct. Consistent scratches and swipes erupted from their claws, all laying down a constant formation of wounds upon themselves. Yet, no one would call the battle over till one laid dead before the other. Abolis slams his dwarfish arm into the ground, conjuring his hammer to manifest in the lower depths of the school. He grasps the hammer in the same arm and smashes it into Lucifer's cheeks, shattering some of his crooked teeth in the process. The blond boy screams out as he grasps his bleeding cheeks, of which enabled Abolis to spike Lucifer across his arms with another hammer strike. Lucifer felt a trio of terrifying pain as he fell to the floor helplessly. Abolis laughs over the befallen child as he raised his hammer over his head for a final strike. The hammer comes crashing down upon the boy's head as Abolis let out a sharp yell. Lucifer counteracts as he snatched the hammer with both Blood-line arms. The surprised demon struggles to pressure the hammer more downwards as his opponent refuses anymore depression. Abolis grunts out of frustration and smashes the boy's head into the wall by the bottom of his clawed feet. “Just die, Tamer! Die and be done with it!” Abolis demanded, now continuously smashing Lucifer's face into the wall. Lucifer then grasps onto Abolis's ankle and shovels his claws into it, causing them to impale all the way through till he could feel the tips of their bloodstained selves. Abolis stops in his attack as he falls to the floor in a limping state. Lucifer rises from the floor and snatches Abolis by his jaw. He lets out a clever curse as he punches his enormous fists into the demon's “Face”. The punches began to deepen as Lucifer felt more of the soft insides of Abolis. Lucifer ceases in his attack and turns to another as he twists Abolis's dwarfish arm over his shoulder and snaps it over his leg, causing Abolis to shower down a storm of yowls.

“Scream you bloody bastard!” Lucifer spat in Abolis's eye, nailing him across the back with his Blood-line arms. Abolis spins over into the furnace room as Lucifer followed, at the same time conjuring his Blood-line legs with a deep stab from his claws. Subsiding the pain, Lucifer launches himself into the air and onto Abolis's back. He crawls over the enormous demon's back as a viral animal would, puncturing his spikes into Abolis's flesh. Abolis struggles to release Lucifer as the boy snaps his fangs into the side of the demon's left shoulder, allowing all of the his crooked teeth to bite into the puses-covered, ebony bumps that sprouted from the demon's upper arm. Though, the demon finally successes in releasing the Tamer with a gruesome stab to the back. He flings Lucifer's frail self into a section of pipes, then charging towards him in a beastly display. Lucifer lifts his head up slowly as he spots Abolis coming towards him. His eyes close though from the enclosing faintness that hovered over his consciousness. Abolis screams out in limitless laughter as he encloses on the boy's fainted self. “YOU'RE THROUGH! TAMER~!” he echoes, excelling the insane pleasure in his attack. The view of the fainted child grew more and more enlarged as Abolis's wishes to smash the boy into a array of organs and bloody splatters become ever more persistent. He stops in his charge as he halts right before the laying boy. With his enlarged arm, he rose the hammer over his back, smirking as he did. The hammer flies downwards at a great velocity as Abolis consistently demanded the end for the boy's life. Suddenly though-!

A ensnaring presence fell upon Abolis. The presence overwhelms Abolis as he tries and tries to fly down his weapon upon the sleeping boy's head. He curses and curses out hellish languages that no mortal or angel could understand, still pressuring the hammer to the boy's head. The words of death fluttered about the demon's mind, his obsession to bring death to the Tamer. Abolis finally stops in his attack as he cries out, “WHY WON'T HE DIE~?!!” He throws the hammer out of his claws and begins slamming his arms upon the furnace beside him. A flaring blaze ignites from the furnace, brushing its fiery essence upon the demon's muscular chest. Abolis turns away from the furnace, at the same he felt the air around him swallow into the direction of the boy. The demon swings his eye into view of the child to find he had moved from his laying spot. “How is this possible?!” he yelped to himself. Abolis searches the room side-to-side, cracker to nook, corn-to-corner, but there appeared no current vision of the boy at all. Then, though, a sudden droplet of blood dripped upon the humped back of the demon. He watched the blood droplet trickle down his spikes and down upon the illuminated floor. The demon's thoughts upon the boy's location proved his worst fears. The boy was above him! Abolis thrusts his claws into the ceiling, grinding them throughout the construct, smashing the upper corners and leaving no shadowy spot unharmed. He lands back down upon the floor and examines his work. His pupil widens with shock as he found the entire ceiling in ruins, but no form of the Tamer in any corner or spot. Suddenly, Abolis collapses upon the floor, holding himself up by his arms as he feels a enormous structure pierce through his ribcage. He turns around staggeringly as he spots the culprit.

Before the baffled demon stood the Tamer, still unconscious, but with his entire Blood-line wrapped around the left-side of himself. The Blood-line had transformed itself into a monstrosity of a structure as its spiky sides had now covered all of Lucifer's left arm and left leg, encrusting it into the form of a gigantic, clawed arm. It laid Lucifer over its overshadowing self as it pierced itself further into Abolis's gut, enacting showers of blood to spray from his mortal wound. Abolis's life worn itself thin as he grabs upon the lengthening spike, trying what he could to remove its punishing construction out of him. Above of Lucifer's mutated arm showed a enormous eyeball, similar in the size of Abolis's, but encased in a ebony void and radiating with a glowing, scarlet pupil. Abolis, though stricken with the threat of death, releases himself from the claw's imprisonment. He charges straight at the disturbing, parasitic creature and snatches its approaching claws with his own. Abolis tosses the enormous arm over his shoulder and throws it against the furnace. He stomps over to the furnace and opens up its rusty lid, grabbing Lucifer's normal self at the same time. Though, the arm grabs Abolis by his legs and drags him into the ceiling, pinning him at the same time. The bulging eye that sprouted from Lucifer's arm glares upon Abolis, its radiance straining the eye of the demon's. It then wraps its demented claws around Abolis's torso and begins to shovel them into him. Abolis struggles to release himself, but little he could do as the claws continued to dig into him, covering the grayish coloration of his flesh to be stained with the deep scarlet that resided within him. The arm's eye flings open, blinding Abolis's eye with its overwhelming radiance. He then hears a dreaded SNAP from below him. Abolis looks down in horror as all the skin and muscle around his torso had been scissored off, and now he could see the horrific sight of his own skeleton. The eye radiates more of its blinding shine upon Abolis's eye. Abolis felt a sizzling pain in his eye as the arm enclosed its shimmer upon him. The demon's eye began to bubble from the ultraviolet rays as the arm grabs Abolis's spinal cord. He could feel the sluggish snapping of each bone, as at the same the dreaded boweling of his eyeball. “STOP~~!” he expelled, coughing out pours of blood, splashing the floor with it. The arm begins to create a snickering sound as Abolis could see formations of hook-like teeth sprouting out of its forearm. A narrow, long jaw line appeared on the surface of the mutated arm, opening as it finished forming. The mouth widens, expelling a wasteful amount of blood at Abolis. The demon had never experienced such a hell before in his life. Had what the Tamer spoken before come true? Had his mission hold no goodness at all, but pain? The plans to give the Tamer pain had turned as he finally understood that he had taken the boy's place; at the mercy of his Blood-line power, a power that seemed alive in its own, judging whether to kill the demon or continue its tormenting play. Abolis finally falls into desperation as he struggles to retrieve his hammer. The arm snickers continuously as it allows him to struggle, but stops as it feels the dreaded strikes of Abolis's hammer upon its surface. It howlers out in rage as its spikes are driven into its insides, flailing Lucifer's unconscious self about the floor. Abolis jumps down and lands near the boy. He grabs Lucifer by his cheeks and pulls the hammer back. “If the boy dies than that monster shall as well!” he declared, finally striking down at a clear target. The hammer fails though as Lucifer awakens, kicking the hammer into the ceiling with his Blood-line legs. A spiraling pool of blood erupted from Lucifer's left-side as the enormous Blood-line creature sucks back into his arm, returning back into his human arm. Yet, Abolis begins to snicker maniacally as he spots his left arm had eroded in flesh and now seemed completely skeletal in comparison to his torso. “Nha hah hah aaah! Twin Lucifers, you seem down a arm. Nevertheless, come meet your demise!” he roars, smashing Lucifer's wounded arm against the wall. Lucifer fell stricken with a demented realization as the little muscle around his skeleton arm ripped to shreds upon the aged concrete. Abolis pulls Lucifer close to his face, “DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE, TAMER! DIE!” he continuously screamed, punching Lucifer in the face with every piercing yell. An absurd amount of bruises reflected off the boy's plum-colored cheeks, he grasps one of the enormous, jagged spikes above of Abolis's back, heaving himself upwards over his shoulders. Abolis snicker in delight as he watched the boy tumble on his own feet, spotting the haziness within him. “How pitiful. The renowned English Tamer, Twin Lucifers reduced to a cripple. Perhaps what Lord Abaddon spoke about you was true: you're inexperienced. You've never worked your way passed simple Tamers and demons.” Lucifer spun his head over slightly, peaking his curiosity to what the demon spoke. “Good. You're finally understanding my mission, Tamer. You said that my mission held no ethics, but you're absolutely wrong. Why? Because this is a test.” The boy's eyes widen in reaction towards the ridiculous reason. “A test to see if you're TRULY worthy of being a obsession for Lord Abaddon. He wanted to see if you were ever showing the full extinct of your Blood-line powers, he did all of this for you, boy! Every dangerous situation you were involved with passed your first Tamer duel had been Abaddon's doing! Surprised now? I would think you be as your very eyes say it! Nha hah hah haaa! What EXACTLY did my Lord see in you?! You're nothing more than a mere mortal! Even that sudden chance you had to kill me, I saw the hesitation in your eyes!” Lucifer merely looks on as he allows his mistake to continue. “What can't you kill me, Twin Lucifers?! WHY?! Because I show a personality?! That never stopped you from nearly ending Rag Hood's life, so why not mine?! ANSWER ME, BOY!” Abolis demanded, growing impatient towards the boy's deep silence.

“Rag Hood had hope. That's what I saw in him and that was what I declared the right path to follow. He proved most difficult, that much is true, but I succeed. You have no room to speak your words, Abolis. You're just a tool. A mere tool used by Abaddon in order to see what my powers can do. If the demon is so eager to see my power in action he should come down here himself and post haste.” A clever grin sprouts from the boy's bloodstained face, “Why don't you go fetch him for me, lad.”

A outbursting rage consumes the demon, he stabs his claws into Lucifer's chest, swinging him and his blood trail upwards upon the ceiling. “I AM A ARCHDEMON, BOY!! I DO NOT FOLLOW A MORTAL'S REQUEST!” Lucifer just continues to grin at the disgruntled beast before him. Abolis widens with his rage as he smashes Lucifer side-to-side against the piping. He then narrows Lucifer's shoulders against the boiling steam that fired from the broken structures. The archdemon smirks on as he listens to the child's consistent screams, enjoying the sight of the boy's skin boweling with blackish scabs. “Wipe that damn grin off your face, boy, and you'll live for the next few minutes.” Abolis requested, giving Lucifer a slight hope towards survival. The boy's head lifts in a painful stride, addressing his peering eyes upon the archdemon's curious eye.

“I'll take the offer, but, of course, after THIS-!!” Lucifer grabs the steaming piping with his claws and smashes the boiling metal against the archdemon's flesh. Agonizing shrills erupt from the archdemon's mandibles as he grasps the sizzling wound. Lucifer falls upon the floor, trying what he could to catch the scarcity of breath inside him. Abolis recovers from the painful surprise attack and thrusts the boy's face into the concrete beneath him. Lucifer counteracts by slicing Abolis's left toes off. The archdemon ignites in another storm of agonizing yells as he looks upon the dismemberments in horror. Lucifer rises from the floor and stabs several pipes into the archdemon's back. He then pulls back his gigantic fist and slams the enormous formation into the pipes, firing them out of the archdemon's back as shotgun bullets would. The pipes leave their exact shape in Abolis's flesh as he wheezed in pain, doing what he could to plug up the consistent bleeding. Lucifer glares down upon the befallen archdemon as his Blood-line arms re-sprout their spikes. “Pardon me, Abolis?” Lucifer spoke, the archdemon turning around in response. “Tell me how these FEEL!” he then cries, impaling the jagged spikes into Abolis's mandibles. The archdemon grasps the spikes in straining pain as his mouth muted itself with the spikes, though, still capable to hear as Lucifer listened on. Lucifer retracts the spikes from the half-dead archdemon and strikes a deadly kick to his gut, causing him to tumbling out of the furnace room. The viral Tamer dashes out of the room and grabs Abolis by his spinal cord. Lucifer's enormous claws wrapped themselves around the skeletal fragments as Abolis watched on in a exhausted state. The wrinkles upon Lucifer's face stressed as his bloodcurdling snarl appeared upon his enraged face. He grips the archdemon by his puses-covered shoulder and begins to swing him about the square room. The velocity of Lucifer's actions increases as the weight of his foe becomes less and less difficult to bear. He finally launches the beastly monster out of the basement floor and watching on as he impacts against the ceiling. Lucifer runs back to the basement wall and clings himself to the ceiling, grappling his way to the segmented floors. Abolis's body begins its fall as Lucifer begins jumping from floor-to-floor, closing in upon his foe. The crimson arms of the Tamer fly behind his small self as Abolis spots the enormous structures in front of him. Lucifer lets out a similar ear-shattering roar Abolis had before as he thrusts the enormous arms forward. Abolis's eyeball bulges right out of its spiky crevasse as the boy's Blood-line arms penetrate right through Abolis's torso. Lucifer then impales the archdemon in his thighs with his Blood-line legs. The bloodcurdling snarl presents its bloodstained fangs before Abolis as they dig into his flesh. Lucifer rains down his cannibalistic attack upon Abolis's defenseless self, still continuing his impalements from both his arms and legs. Abolis finally strikes back as he begins his last struggle for survival. He does so by erupting a shadowy mist from the puses on his shoulder. The mist vortexes into a spiraling tornado of which began to burn the skin of Lucifer's. Though, even through Abolis's attempt, the bestial boy had fallen deeply within a psychopathic state, the rate of his viral attacks only increased as they landed into a concaving impact, causing the earth underneath the concrete to spike out of the basement floor. Twin Lucifers continued his onslaught as Abolis did what he could to block the razor-bladed projectiles that snapped for his life. The crooked jaws of the Tamer dug once more into the archdemon, expelling a shower of blood from the puses on his shoulder. A mixture of both the ebony mist and scarlet liquid flooded the basement's gray coloration, having Abolis as the main subject towards its bizarre display. Lucifer stood over top the Abolis's back spikes, churning his Blood-line leg into his dwarfish shoulder. “Call it, demon.” he growled, oozing out the archdemon's blood from his rippled lip line. Abolis merely grunts and gulps helplessly, his blood squirting and pouring out of the even more deformed mandibles. Lucifer puts down his claws and retracts his legs, showing his pity towards the archdemon's state. He kneels down to the befallen beast and rubs the shredded veins on his humped back. “I apologize for what I did. You were right. I could not kill a creature with a personality. You show life, Abolis, despite the malevolent form it stands as. Malice or not, I spare you.” he finishes, undoing the manifestation of his Blood-line parts, all of which splashed upon the ground as the boy's mortal blood.

Abolis looks towards the boy and musters what strength he could to speak. “Th-tha-ank you... Tamer...” he gulped, slurping between lines. Lucifer merely looks upon the archdemon as his blank eyes gazed upon the ruined creature's state.

“So you know, Abolis, I never wanted this. I never wanted the Blood-line. It only causes pain and suffering, something I'm not to fond of. Nor for the others I share my life with.”

Abolis snickers slightly, “I can understand that, Tamer.” Lucifer looks down upon the archdemon in curiosity, “My kind were released because of my Lord Abaddon, that much is true. Though, I finally know the reason behind our imprisonment. It was because...*cough* he was the one who imprisoned us in the first place... I suppose... my death is payment over the foolishness I displayed...” the archdemon exclaimed, his eye beginning to tear.

“I suppose so...” Lucifer replied, seeing the depression within Abolis's eye.

“But, Tamer... one more thing I ask of you to do...” Abolis gulps again, reaching out to the boy's shredded pant leg.

“Request whatever you please.” Lucifer replies, awaiting the archdemon's plead.

“I simply ask of you to...” a momentary silence consumes Abolis's words, causing Lucifer to lower his head towards him. “DIE IN THE MOST GRUESOME WAY POSSIBLY!!” Abolis thrashes his claws around Lucifer's scalp, he digs them into the depths of the boy.

“Guh! Abolis... why?” Lucifer mutters, holding the ensnaring claws from stabbing into his brain.

Abolis showers down a storm of laughter as he increases the force in his claws. “NHA HAH HAH HAAH! I shall always carry out my Lord Abaddon's wish! No matter what it is! So, just die so I may fulfill my mission!”

“Abolis, please stop this!” Lucifer pleads, feeling his skull being crushed together. Though, the terrifying pains disperse from a reaction of a different kind. The trembling boy looks below his bleeding self to find a centipede crawling around the corner of the wall. He gazes upon its segmented sections, a slight spiky formation jutted from the hundred shells that encrusted around its ebony inner layer. The organism crawls onto the wall and onto the ceiling. Lucifer's eyes began to widen though as the centipede inched its way behind Abolis's back. The horrific realization crashed down upon the terrified Tamer as the centipede relinquished a blade-filled throat. A sharpening hiss erupts from the demented organism as Abolis turns around in horror. The centipede enlarges itself as the piercing blades punctured through the entire structure of Abolis's humped back. All of the archdemon's upper features splatter against the floor, oozing a blackish blood as the rest of him impacts to the floor. Lucifer releases the claws from behind his head as the demonic centipede hisses at him. The creature scurries up the penetrated floors as Lucifer dashes after it, already knowing the possessor of the abomination. Lucifer makes his way towards a slightly illuminated hallway on the upper floor of the school. The centipede crawls up the side wall and to the ceiling, and finally, into a black void that consumed the entire hallway. “Reveal yourself, Abaddon!” Lucifer roars, stabbing his spikes into the darkness. A hysterical laughter erupts from the black void as a blinding sphere appeared. Lucifer covers his radiating eyes before the overwhelming light, but still enough to see the discomforting grin that shimmered through the darkness.

Author's Thoughts
Abolis, a quick-time character but fun one to add. He could've been used more, but his purpose was fullfilled. Now Abaddon shall have a even stronger reason to take the power Lucifer so justly holds. Next update will be the last and the big, first-time fight with Lucifer and Abaddon. Don't miss it.

Re: Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Update: Ch.6 Part 5

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:47 am

Nice chapter, Keeper! I hope Lucifer wins. Somehow.

Previous

Return to Literature