FTD:The Masters(Fin)/Masters: The dark Titan(4/part 4 p.6)

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:48 am

I have been having some trouble lately so I couldn't update my story, for now. But I have decided to add a small side story about how the masters were created.

Side Story: The birth of legends

In darkness a figure appears. A being of power surrounded by shadow. A majestic dragon bearing the marks that gave multicoloured light. Now the last of his kind he stood in frond of the swirling vortex that existed above him. I was said long ago that the vortex led to another world, were only one dimension existed. It stood alone raising his hands to gather the power of those that died. For millions of years he collected the parts of his lost kind. Soon he was ready. The mighty creature, Origin. He begun to give shape to the power he gathered. Two creatures rose from the spear of power he had created. One of that its eyes showed all and another that was shaped by shadow. The one with the stars in his eyes left and begun creating gates to other world connecting them to what was now called the centre dimension, his place of birth. Origin and his second child remained to their sanctuary shaping more creatures. With their great surprise the next was not one but three. The first was the most deadly and powerful that they had ever seen. The second swift and fast that nobody could catch, a being of light. The third most enduring and massive. In fear of their great power, Origin, splited their energy. So Forse the deathmaster, Sparks the lifemaster, Spirit the soulmaster, Absolute the strongest, Ultrimade the fastest and Magnalord the most enduring were created. Later more followed but all weaker than the first. Trapped they were for an eternity in their place of birth until waygates to other worlds appeared. They were scattered through the dimensions and Universes. Until their capture they were ruthless and destroyed everything in their way. Then a miracle happened. A master fused along with a boy, a boy of human blood. Their powers were increased and the boy gained immortality from time and all the wounds and sicknesses he had were healed. Soon as other followed the example of the first it became clear that not all humans could endure such power. Many masters were locked by others in fear of their power. They stayed there for countless eons waiting for the ones that were meant to be one with. Through the ages finally many masters, like Forse, were released and became one with the humans creating what is called the flare, the source of power for every master. The result of their power was war between them, a war that even lasts today.

End of side story: The birth of legends

I know its kind of irrelevant and that you even might not care about this info, but I had to give something until my next update. Thank you!
Image This sig and avi is a creation of Bankotsu-Obsessed! Spartan team omega for the win!
And here is my story: http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12464

Postby dark psyghost » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:28 am

the Side story is Great Forse the Deathmaster it explains alot.
Image Image Image

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:37 pm

Sorry for the delay. I hope you like it.

Chapter 4
The party

It was around eight o'clock as the doorbell rung. The Professor rushed down the stairs with three girls following him. The one wearing a long red dress and a red rose on her long orange hair. The second had a blue dress and a brilliant necklace, she looked quite exited. The third had a long green dress and had two green earrings. "O hi Dexter." said Mr. Utonium as he opened the door revealing five people. Four young boys, all wearing tuxedos, and a young girl with orange hair and an orange dress. "O! Hi Dex!" said Blossom as she saw her orange-haired date. "Hallo." said Buttercup in an aggressive manner as she saw Brick, Boomer, Butch and the orange dressed girl that was standing next to him. "Well! Never thought I would see this! The RRB in our front door. And Bubbles ready to go out with one of them." she said in a mocking manner. Bubbles gave Boomer a warm smile forcing him to blush and look to the ground. "Ok!" the green girl said after seeing this scene. "Now that blondy here is happy. It is a good time to remind everyone that I do not have a date." "What do you think I am?" answered Brick sounding angry. "Lets see...A joke? Anyway I thought that the green jerk would be with me." she told him making him even angrier than before. "Sticking to stereotypes, are we?" he answered and just as the argument was ready to break out. "OK! Everyone calm down and get to the helicopter so we can get going." Dexter said pointing at the large vehicle behind him. "You brought a helicopter? Wow!" an impressed Blossom asked as they entered their transportation.

Dexter was on the pilot's seat with Blossom next to him. Boomer and Bubbles sat side by side. She was staring at him with her blue eyes as he looked thru the window next to him trying to hide his face that was now scarlet. Brick and Buttercup were still arguing on who was going to sit were, Brick wasn't talking much which made her angry. Butch was sitting near the new girl with orange hair, Baz. They were looking at each other and talking, Butch sounded bored while she sounded exited. "It’s really amazing." thought Blossom as she watched Dexter piloting the helicopter. "OK Dex! Stay calm; show her that you can be cool too." Dexter was thinking. "I really like him. He’s a good guy." thought Bubbles looking at Boomer. "Can't she stop looking at me this is hard enough already." ".............Jerk." Buttercup thought, after loosing a game of rock paper scissors, as she sat away from the window. "Ha! That will teach her." "I can't wait for the party." thought Butch, ironically, and Baz, with excitement, at the same time as they talked.

"OK! Guys we are here." Dexter's voice sounded from the speakers after a couple of minutes. "If you look down you will see the hous.....O MY GOD!"
"What now? WOW!!!!" they all said as they placed their eyes to the windows. Below them was a huge house. "It must have at least a hundred rooms." said blossom stunned as they begun to land." "Did you see that? That guy has an ocean-like pool in the backyard." said Buttercup also shocked. "What backyard? Were does it start and were does it end? Hey look a football, basketball and soccer court." shouted Butch. "WHAT!?!?!?" they all yelled together.

"Awesome! The house is even bigger that it looked like from above." Bubbles said in amazement as they stood in frond of the gigantic doors of the house. They begun to move thru the door, within seconds they once more stood stunned. The huge ballroom was full with children that were also invited, butlers were moving around offering refreshments and a band was playing live on a stage. Some were dancing, others were at the sitting down talking and some, like them, could not believe what was in front of them and just stood amazed.

"How did he pay for all of these?" asked Brick as he looked at the beautiful sight. "Wraith told me once I think." said Bubbles surprising everyone. "The masters use as money some kind of crystal. And this guy can produce it using his power. He just sells it and then changes their money with ours. He has an unlimited amount of cash." they all turned at her not believing what they had just heard. "Well! Anyway what are we still doing standing. Let's have some fun." said Dexter and everyone agreed. But Blossom still remembered what they were here for.

Blossom was still dancing with Dex. Brick was getting some refreshments while Buttercup was almost asleep. Baz was still trying to convince Butch to slow dance with her by threatening him but he was simply refusing, 'there were too many people around, I have a reputation to maintain' he said as an excuse. Bubbles sitting due to exhaustion resting her head on the shoulder of a very red Boomer that was sitting next to her. It was at that precise moment that one of the butlers appeared. "You have a message from a young man." he said as he gave a white envelope to Blossom. She opened it and her face suddenly turned serious. She rushed at Buttercup and woke her up. She then went to Bubbles and whispered to her. "Say goodbye, its Wraith. He sent us instructions." Bubble instantly rose from her chair looking sad. "Um....Boomer?" she said as she grabbed his hand. "I have to go. I'm sorry but this is important. Please don't follow and I...." "Don't worry I know were you are going." He whispered to her making her grasp. "I know why your here. Forse told me all about it. Just be careful." he said and with that he drew his face closer to her's. She was shocked as he kissed her on the lips; she wanted to do that all night. They drew apart a couple of seconds later, so nobody would notice. "Don't worry I will." she whispered as she followed her sisters to the 'bathroom'.

"So what did that message say?" asked Buttercup as they were headed to the 'bathroom'. "It said Go to the basement, go as below the house as you can when you reach it move to the pyramid." answered Blossom as they entered the basement door. Meanwhile in the party a black-haired boy with a smile in his face asked. "Did they get it? Did they fall for it?" "Yes. Sir they did!" his fateful butler said and a wicked smile went through the boy's face, a smile that often meant death.

End of chapter 4: The party

Postby dark psyghost » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:51 pm

Great update Forse the Deathmaster
Image Image Image

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:05 pm

Ooooooh what now
cool update forse
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Re: The Masters

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:32 pm

Great chapter, Forse the Deathmaster!
Good luck with 'The party'

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:54 pm

Ooooooh what now
cool update forse

(STOLEN DIALOG)

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:22 am

Thank you for your comments guys!
Here is the next part of the chapter.

Chapter 4
Death Valley

Footsteps could be heard from the spiral staircase that led to the world that so many had come to fear. Closer and closer to this place of horror the three girls were getting. "It’s been five minutes. Where are we going? The centre of the world!?!?" a voice of a child echoed "Most likely Buttercup." another one sounded. "I don't like this girls." said the most innocent voice of the three. "Hey! I think I can see the last steps." "Really!?" "Great." the three voices sounded one after the other.

Three beautiful girls stepped out the dark staircase. One was wearing a green dress, one wearing a blue and finally one wearing a red. They stood watching from a cliff the sight beneath them. A huge cave was in their sight. Stalagmites on the roof above them and strange buildings on the base below them. The town had poor lighting as it was illuminated by torches. The buildings had a purple almost black colour; they were made out of stone, that was clear. An Aztec looking pyramid was in the centre of this city. Strange columns made by the same stone as the buildings rose from the ground, probably to support the ceiling. "There! That’s were we have to go!" said Blossom pointing at the Aztec like pyramid. "Hey girls I think I found a path to the ground and off this cliff." said Buttercup pointing at a narrow road on the cave wall and led to the city.

"Come on girls we are almo...watch out! Quickly hide." yelled Blossom as she noticed two figures heading towards them. Blossom and Buttercup quickly flew to the ceiling but Bubbles couldn't move. She was frightened as she saw two skeletons wrapped in dark fire coming her way. They were almost at a distance were she could be seen. Suddenly a chain dropped from above and wrapped around her waist. Instantly she found her self moving up. She switched her gaze to what was above her and in great relief saw wraith that was hanging with his hand on one of the stalagmites.

A sound came all of a sudden, something like a scream. All of the creatures in the city begun climbing the walls of the cave, trying to reach the ceiling. Bubbles noticed that luckily none of the creatures approached their section of the roof. Within seconds all the creatures were gone by digging on to the roof of the cave heading to the surface, even the two beneath them had move to the direction of the city were they begun as well to climb and dig.

All were gone. Wraith and the puffs landed once more on the path. "Wraith! Thank you!" said Bubbles as she gave a hug at the young warrior that went instantly red. Wraith had taken the form of his fifteen-year-old self so Bubbles could only reach his waist. "What are you doing here?" he asked as Bubbles got off him, at last. "What do you mean? You sent us a letter saying us to come here and go to that pyramid." said Blossom "Hey hold on! How did you come here I thought that you weren't allowed to come." "Well! I wasn't! But I came anyway! I crept into the party without anyone noticing and followed you here." the boy answered. "Well since we are all here we might as well go to that pyramid-thing. Especially now that all those undead freaks are gone! I hope." said Buttercup sounding a bit scared.

As they were moving between the town's roads heading towards the centre building they were all relieved to see that none was here. They reached an open space. Bubbles gave a loud scream and hugged Wraith's waist once more as she begun to cry. The girls' eyes were widened in horror as they witnessed a pile of corpses in the centre of the open space surrounded by a pool of blood, a pile that Bubbles had seen before, when all of this begun. Wraith picked the girl in blue in his arms, in his fifteen year old form he was double her height. "It Ok. Calm down. It’s their food. Girls close your eyes and grab my shirt. I will lead you to the pyramid. I have seen much worse things than this but I don't want you to be poisoned by such an experience." and as he said they did exactly what he had just asked in order to avoid further sight of the horrible pile of bodies.

They had reached the last of the steps of the pyramid when the girls finally let go of his shirt and opened their eyes. He placed Bubbles to the ground as they reached the flat top of the place. In frond of them was now a small square building. Wraith moved towards it and opened the door with three frighten girls following him closely. The door was mechanised and it closed automatically when they entered the large room. The walls of the room were pitch-black, almost shiny like black mirrors. The room was empty except of three large tubes in its centre that were filled with a green liquid and some computers around them. Wraith also noticed an open door on the other side of the room. Suddenly his eyes went wide open in surprise as he looked at the tubes more carefully. There were three boys inside. In the centre was Blood, on the right Blast and on the left Ballista. Blood, Blast and Ballista the Eternals.

End of chapter 4: Death Valley

I know it’s a rather large update but I had a lot of details to put in, so it had to be large.
Last edited by Forse the Deathmaster on Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Emerald Emblem » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:41 am

Wow, such description
I loved that one
keep going

BTW DC stop stealing my comments :angry: lol

Postby dark psyghost » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:23 am

Great update Forse the Deathmaster great job on describing the place.
Image Image Image

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:52 am

Chapter 4
The return of the Eternals

The party was going great. Baz had finally convinced Butch to slow dance with her while he mumbled angrily something about humiliation. Brick was watching his brother dance trying to hold back his laughter. Boomer was sitting next to him and Dexter was having a conversation with some of the older guests. Boomer was looking sad and worried. He knew that after this the next time he would see her they would be enemies. "But there must be a way." his thoughts were interrupted when he noticed that the music had stopped. Someone was climbing on stage. Boomer recognized him immediately. It was Forse and obviously he was ready to make a statement.

"Excuse me!" everyone turned around facing him. "I would like to say that it have been a quite pleasant experience. But I am afraid that I must say goodbye to all. FOR GOOD!" he said in an evil matter. He then gave an inhuman screech that could bring fear to anyone. Everyone looked at him strangely for moment. But then the ground began to rumble. All of a sudden skeletal hands appeared from the floor. Creatures engulfed in black fire begun to jump from the ground and grabbed the guests. Butch's flesh was burned as one of the creatures grabbed his neck. Brick tried to get free of the creature holding his hand but he couldn't. Forse was watching with a smile on his face that portrayed satisfaction. At that moment when everyone had panicked a voice sounded. "MEGATON BLAST!!!" the creatures were crushed as the wave of crushing energy went thru the room. Everyone turned in surprise to see Boomer on his knees, breathing heavily, with his right hand outstretched. "What are you waiting for? GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!" he yelled and all of the guests started running out of the house.

"The Eternals?" Bubbles asked as Blossom went closer to the three tubes. "The Eternals are the first masters ever to be created by the combination of master DNA and yours. They were the first, so they had flaws; their power was separated to three parts. Instead of one powerful master, three lesser ones appeared. When they are separated they are weak. But when they combine their powers they are even stronger that me. And just for you to know Mona, Forse’s girlfriend, is also a one of their kind, but a later experiment." answered Wraith to the young girl on his left. "What do you mean their power was separated?" asked a girl with green eyes on his right. "Blood, the one with the red hair, can not perform energy blasts but he excels at weapon and hand to hand combat. Blast, the one with the green hair, has the energy blasts. And ballista, the one with the grey hair, has your dash skills, in a more lethal version. In everything else, except personality, they are the same." said Wraith once more. "O my god! We've seen them before." said the pink puff that was standing in frond of the tubes looking a bit embarrassed, probably after seeing that the three boys had nothing on except their black shorts. "Yes they are the ones that first attacked you." Arthur answered to her. "Didn't those guys die?" "It’s not that easy to kill a master. They were defeated but they did not die." said the boy. "O! Hey! What's that?" the Bubbles as she pointed at the door on the other side of the room. The four of them started to walk towards the door but then Wraith stopped in frond of the tubes sensing danger.

The girls kept moving towards the door when they heard a noise behind them. It sounded like glass being shattered. They turned to see in shock the one named Blood holding Wraith by the throat with one hand while holding a scythe in the other. Blood swiftly threw him in frond of Ballista’s tube. Ballista smashed thru the glass tube, grabbed Wrath by the neck and threw him in frond of Blast who had already broken out of his tube and had a sphere of green energy in his hand. He unleashed the blast on the still surprised Wraith sending him smashing on a wall. Before Wraith could get on his feet he saw Ballista charging at him right fist first with great speed. Wraith barely managed to sidestep the attack. He grabbed Ballista by his hand as he went by and threw him at his brothers. He turned to see Blood above him ready to slash him with his scythe. He barely dodged. But then a hail of blades came on him. He managed to dodge, sidestep or blocked all of Blood's slashes but now he was pinned on the wall if he moved he would loose his head. Blast had all ready noticed the girls that were now frozen from fear on the wall near the open door and Ballista was preparing to charge at them. They had not forgotten what had happened last time; they knew that if Ballista attacked them, they would be as good as dead.

Wraith finally found an opening in Bloods attack. As the scythe descended once more on him he grabbed it. He then instantly charged a sphere of sand in his hand and blasted Blood in the stomach sending him flying in Ballista. Blood was on his feet in a second. He nodded to Ballista and they then charged at wraith at the same time. Once more Wraith found him self pinned on the wall while avoiding or blocking the hail of punches and blades with great difficulty. Blast was looking at the girls opposite of him and charging yet another spear of green energy in his hand. Blood then suddenly left Ballista and swiftly went on Blast's side. "BLOODTHIRST ROAR!" he yelled a red aura appeared for a second around him and his brothers. Ballista's hail of punches increased in strength and speed as his eyes went red. Blast's energy sphere doubled in size and his eyes went red too unleashing the blast towards the girls. "BLOODY BLAST BURST!" then it was like time froze. Wraith punched Ballista sending him skidding across the floor. Wraith rushed with all his speed towards the girls. There was a loud boom. The room was illuminated.

When the light was gone the girls were looking at Wraith that was now standing in frond of them. He was heavily damaged from the gigantic blast. Breathing heavily but still on his feet. "Girls!" he said sounding injured as blood came out of his mouth. "Go in through the open door to the next room closing the door behind you. It is made of a metal that non can destroy. I want no arguments now it is the time that i require discipline. Go now!" as he stopped talking the girls rushed with no other word in the next room. The door begun to close behind them. The last thing they saw was a blast headed towards the scythe's blade. The illuminated blade hitting the ground beneath Wraith a tower of great green energy lifting crushing the roof and the door was then closed.

Bubbles rushed in Blossom's arms and begun crying. Blossom's face was darkened as silent tears rushed down her face. Buttercup punched the wall. With her hand now in pain she yelled. "WHY THE HELL DID HE DO SOMETHING AS STUPID AS THAT??!!!!" she too was crying. All of a sudden a green light came from the corner of the dark square room. The girls turned and in surprise saw a half-dead Wraith on the floor dipped in blood but still alive. The rushed at his side. "Wraith? But how?" said blossom still crying. "I can teleport, remember? But that takes a lot out of me." he said with a smile on his tiered face sounding extremely wounded. "Where are they?" "They left the can't reach you here and they know it." he said as he couched off some blood. "Ok! We now have to get out of..." Blossom was interrupter by Wraith that was pointing at another door on the wall that led to an even smaller room with barely enough room for two. "Go there it’s an escape pod. Go! I have to stay back." "No! I'll stay with you." said Blossom firmly. "Girls go with out us. As the leader I demand that you obey me! At least this once." she said as the girls went inside the room and the door started to close behind them. "We will be fine. I promise." said Blossom before the door closed and her sisters vanished along with the room as it trusted upwards like a rocket.

Blossom gave a look around. He room was spited by a wall of bars, like a prison. She saw a key on the wall. Wraith gave a cry off pain and she turned her gaze on him. Suddenly a noise came from behind them. She turned and saw that there was somebody in the cell. A young boy that was wearing a metal mask around his head that had the shape of a dragon’s head that had a crown on it. "Release him." said Wraith and Blossom grabbed the key on the wall and opened the door of the cell. She then went to open the boy’s mask. And then.... "WHAT THE FREAKING HELL?!?!?!?!?"

End of chapter 4: The return of the Eternals

Another long update, sorry! Anyway this is the end of chapter 4. I hope you enjoyed it.

Postby dark psyghost » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:39 pm

Great update Forse the Deathmaster.
Image Image Image

Postby Emerald Emblem » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:27 pm

Cool update Forse

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:58 am

Here are the parts of Chapter 5:
Part 1: War
Part 2: The darkness
Part 3: The dragon king
Part 4: Infinite power
Part 5: This isn't over

And a small epilogue: Ending

This is the final chapter of this part of the story. After this the second part will begin. I shall need some opinion on the basic ideas of that second part. Anyone that is willing to give me his/her opinion please say so, so I can give to him/her the general idea of the next piece of the story.
Image This sig and avi is a creation of Bankotsu-Obsessed! Spartan team omega for the win!

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:51 am

Right! Well, anyway here is the next update.

Chapter 5
War

The city had been evacuated and the roads were empty. Two days had already passed since the attack begun. Almost all buildings were now ruins. Yells and cries could be heard from the centre of the city. "We need more aid!" "O my god!" "No get off!" "Form the Lines." "Incoming!!!" "AAAAAA!..." Explosions could be seen from far away. The sky was darkened by the smoke from the bombs and blasts. Mechanical parts of various machines were on the now covert in blood ground.

"You girls will be fine." said a green haired young teen as he handed a cup of hot chocolate to a girl with blue eyes that was sitting in frond of him. "It our sister we are worried about Soul. It’s been two days." said Buttercup as she sat on her chair looking worried. "As long as Wraith is with her you don't have to worry about anything. Sorry that we couldn't take you out of the city. We had to block all the roads." he said. "Well! I am not so happy about my sisters being so close to the battle but i guess i feel better knowing they are safe." said Blade that looking on a map of the city on a large screen along with the high ranked masters. They were in a small round room that was placed near the battle zone so that Soul could keep a close eye to the battle and command his troops more effectively.

Suddenly the door flew open a young soldier came in the room. "Status." ordered Soul. "Sir! We are weakening we have killed many but they just keep coming. The shadow dragons they brought with them are giving us a hard time." "What about the supper heroes of the town they would be of help to us." The young soldier looked to the floor as he answered. "Sorry sir they all have been attacked. Some organisation called the dark star council has sent troops to stop them from arriving. They had no casualties for now but they can't come. And it gets worse he appeared." Soul turned towards the soldier, took out his gun and begun charging it with his energy. "Girls stay here no matter what." he said as he followed the young soldier out of the room.

"I can't just stay here." said Buttercup as she stepped up. "I am going to help! If other heroes could so can we!" "But he told us to stay here." said Bubbles quietly. She gave a painful look at her left arm. "Your right! We can just stand here doing nothing. People might get hurt." she said sounding angry. They got up and begun moving towards the exit. "Where are you going!? Soul told us to stay here!" said Blade just when they opened the door. "You are not going anywhere....with out me!" he said Buttercup and Bubble gave him a smile and they headed towards the battle.

The tree kids were now between the soldiers. Gun fire could be heard from everywhere. "Let’s find Soul first!" yelled Blade. The two girls nodded and begun to search for the leader of the Elite. As they were running Blade stumbled on a body and fell. The girls were ahead of him and didn't notice that he fell. Blade got on his knees. He looked to the skies and with fear he noticed a something heading towards him.

The skeletal dragon was above him, black fire that surrounded it. The dragon opened its wings wide and gave a strong scream. Fire gathered in his jaws and launched a large black fireball towards him, he had no time to get out of the way and he knew it. He heard the voice of Bubbles telling him to get out of the way as the two sisters finally noticed were he was. His eyes were fixed on the giant sphere of fire heading towards him, still on his knees he brought his hands forward and braced him self. The sphere was now only five meters away. In Blade's surprise a dome of green energy appeared around of him as a figure came in the way of the blast. The sphere of fire hit the dome and was sent with double the power and now in green colour on the beast that created it the first place destroying it immediately with a large explosion.

"What are you doing here?!" yelled soul as he helped Blade on his feet. "I can't stay in a room doing nothing while people get killed!" he yelled as his sisters came on his side. Soul gave him an angry look before he swiftly turned the other way and shot at one of the flying creatures. The blast of green energy that came out of his pistol crushed the creature that was called shadow dragon. "Ok! You can help!" he yelled as he pointed to the sky. "I want you to take out as many shadow dragons as you can. Don't get near them you will be burned! Use energy blasts or laser beams! Now go!" he said and they took flight.

From above the Blade could see the fight clearly. The creatures had no weapons and fought using their sharp claws. He could see the soldiers shooting at the creatures from behind walls or in the open. The creatures charged at them nether the less. They jumped on their backs and stabbed them. Some slashed the soldiers directly. Blood was spraying everywhere. The creatures wouldn't stop coming. More and more of them charged at the field of battle some only to die. Blade then heard something from below. "Bring in the heavy guns!" yelled a soldier and from inside a near building two machines, robots, came. They were large painted orange and yellow. There were two machine guns in the place of the hands and one had a flamethrower. The main part of the machine looked to him like some type of a block that must have been the places were the driver was. The two robots began shooting purple beams at the creatures. The one with the flame thrower instantly blew up when a creature landed on it and planted some kind of bomb.

"Giga-cannon!" Blade yelled as the huge blast killed yet another dragon creature. Blade turned once more his gaze to the ground explosions from grenades could be seen. Blade noticed that there were no air planes in the sky. No wonder masters had so much trouble with the shadow dragons they couldn't fly like him, they didn't have planes and this thinks were strong. Blade shot two beams from his eyes at one of the creatures killing it. Some moments of fighting later Buttercup screamed from pain. Blade turned to see her sister's leg burned. "She must have tried to Buttercrash kick them." he thought as he hit the dragon that was in frond of his sister with his eye lasers. He rushed at her, grabbed her arm and dragged her on to the roof of a nearby building. Bubbles followed knowing that she couldn't fight alone.

When they landed Bubbles went to her sister's side while Blade went to the edge of the roof to see more of the fighting. He looked around. Bodies of Elites were on the ground. Injured were carried back to base to heal and go back to fight while new fire minions attacked. He gave a look at the dragons flying around the battle field the Elites will have trouble killing them. The resistance of the masters was weakening while the attack of the creatures was growing stronger. Suddenly he noticed something. A blond teen was charging with great speed at a black-haired teen that was standing on top of a pile of rubble watching the battle. He recognised the two. The charger was Life and the watcher was Forse. Two of the greatest masters were about to fight. A titanic battle was about to commence.

End of chapter 5: War

Postby Emerald Emblem » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:03 am

Nice update forse

Postby dark psyghost » Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:32 pm

Image Image Image

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:04 am

Thank you guys!

Hey! I want to ask you something. Since I am going to end this story soon, i would really appreseate it if you gave me some tips or point out my mistakes so my next story will be better.

Here is the next update:

Chapter 5
The darkness

There was a loud boom. A shock wave was created. Skeletal creatures, ground, trees and debris were all obliterated by the force of the crushing shockwave, creating a large crater in witch two young warriors now stood. Life's eyes were widening in shock. Forse had a smile on his face as he looked at the fist that was in his hand. Life's eyes narrowed. This was going to be difficult.

He charged in a second a bolt of orange-yellow light in his free hand. He unleashed the bolt right into Forse's stomach sending him skidding for a metre. Forse turned his sight back to his foe. Life had vanished. Forse quickly raised his left arm and a grin came to his face when out of nowhere life foot came and hit it. Life was aiming for his head. Forse grabbed his leg immediately and launched him on to a building that collapsed straight away. Life got back up to his feet in a split second and with a burst of speed he vanished. He instantly reappeared right in frond of his foe with a bolt in each hand. "Ultra nova Light!" he said as a beam of light shot from between his hands. The light send Forse flying. He vanished again appearing below forse and threw a volley of punches in his back sending him even higher. He then gave a bone-shattering kick. Forse managed to block the kick with his arm. he grabbed life by the throat and threw him towards the ground. "Ultimate darkness!" he yelled sending a blast of black-purple magnificent directly to the falling Life. Life hit the ground hard enlarging the crater beneath him. The blast hit the ground and life a moment later and a dome of black power was created before a gigantic explosion. Forse landed on his feet. His eyes were narrowed.

A moment had passed the dust from the explosion had yet to be cleared. Forse looked around the cloud of dust searching for Life. His eyes then widen. He raised his arms in defence. With in a split second Life's fist had striked Forse's arm creating yet another shock wave. Life then launched a hail of punches at Forse. Shock waves were created every time Life's fist made contact with Forse's arms. Each wave widened the crater they were standing on. Blade was shocked. He had never seen such speed and strength before. And even then he was able to see that both were holding something back. Also with horror he understood that forse had a smile on his face. "He is just joking with him!" he thought.

The battle had now come to a stand still. Forse found his chance and unleashed his own fury of attacks. The attacks of the two warriors cancelled each other, even if life delivered three punches for everyone of Forse's. The black haired teen was being forced back but still had an evil smile on his face. Blade was mesmerized. Life's attack speed was never before seen. His hands could barely be seen, even with that one would think that he had a hundred hands. Just then Life gave a swift kick at Forse pushing him away from him. Again two bolts of light appeared in his hands. But this time the bolts were bigger. "ULTRA NOVA BLAST!!!!" yelled Life. The two bolts combined between his hands before they headed straight to Forse. There was long silence as the world was illuminated. The light covered everything. Blade wouldn't be surprised if people from other planets could see the light. Even if he was half a kilometre away from the source he could feel the heat burning his skin he closed his eyes. Finally the light was gone after some moments. Blade opened his eyes. "No! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" he yelled as he witnessed Forse with a burned shirt holding Life. Everything around Forse was turned to ash and there was a gigantic crater beneath him. Blade realized that the light almost reached him and if it did it would fry him for sure. "HOW DID HE SURVIVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!?!?!?" he screamed. Life was lifted from the ground. Forse's hand was inside him grabbing literally his heart.

He could feel his heart being crushed by Forse’s hand. Suddenly a green beam of light hit the black haired monster pushing it away from Life, who fell on the ground. "Life. Are you Ok?" said Soul as he went to the side of his injured friend. "I'll be fine. I just need to rest that's all." the brave teen said and spited some blood.

Blade was watching horrified. "If Life couldn't beat him then who can?" he though. "Blossom? Wraith? BLOSSOM! WRAITH! You made it." Blade turned around to see Bubbles hugging Blossom. He was surprised to see his sister but he was more scared than happy. "Wraith...Did you see that? Who can we stop him?" said Blade in frighten manner. "Its Ok buddy. We brought help." Wraith answered and sidestepped revealing someone. Blade, Buttercup and Bubbles grasped in his sight. "WTF?!" yelled Blade as the person moved quietly towards the edge of the roof. He stood up the edge. And with his mighty voice he yelled. "THIS IS NOT OVER YET!!!"

End of chapter 5: The darkness

So what did you think? All opinions, good or bad are welcomed!

Postby dark psyghost » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:22 am

Image Image Image

Postby Emerald Emblem » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:46 pm

Oooh O.O
who could it be??
I can't wait

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:43 am

Ok! This was difficult to write, especially the fighting scene so please be gentle on your comments, thank you.

Chapter 5
The dragon king

Forse, Life, Soul and all turned their attention to the new entity above them. The sun broke thru the clouded sky behind him. It was like the rays of light pierced thru the cloud of dust. All stopped moving. The fighting was now paused. All the shadow dragons ceased to attack and bowed to him. All that could be seen of him was a shadow because of the light that appeared behind him. His dark purple eyes scanned the field of battle and were portraying anger. He held an odd looking but majestic sword in his left hand. The blades of the sword gave a blue-white glow and it had ancient markings on it. "It’s him. Wait that means that...you...you’re not hi...you are scourge!" said soul looking at who he thought was Forse.

The being jumped off the roof spreading his arms like wings. His black hair waved as he fell. His black and purple uniform was ripped and damaged from a battle. Wraith followed him down. As he landed on his feet he raised his sword and went on battle stance. The darkness had now lost its smile. It took out its gloves. Two mechanical gloves that looked some like what Dexter had used in his battle with Mandark. But instead of fingers, the cloves had five multicoloured blades. It too went to its battle stance. "Dad! You can't beat him alone! Just stall him until Life can recharge! Then I’ll handle him!" yelled Wraith. "Very well!" he said. The two warriors stood their ground staring at each other’s eyes.

Moments past, moments that looked like years. The fighting had stopped all were looking at the two. All looked frightened, beasts, humans, masters and heroes. There was loud yell by both as they charged at each other with great speed. It was like time was back. The creatures begun again to attack, the masters begun to move again but the shadow dragons were now attacking their former allies the burning beasts. The war was as good as over then, the masters had already won, but another one had just begun a war that had its roots from many years ago.

Their blades made impact causing a gigantic shockwave. The two looked like twin brothers. The one with black eyes the other with dark-purple. They pushed each other back. Both went skidding for a couple of metres and charged at each other again. The purple tried a low slash aiming at the waist. The black Jumped over the in coming sword. Landing behind him and giving him a swift slash a on the back. The purple gave a turn and slashed the black across the chest. Then he shot from his palm, in the surprise of Blade and the girls, a stream of black fire. The fire hit its target blasting it on the ground some metres away. The black gave a back flip getting on his feet again and charged at his opponent. The claws sank deep in flesh before ripping it out in a swift movement causing four deep cuts in the purple one's chest. With out loosing any time it launched furry of blades slashing his opponent everywhere. It then punched him sending him flying across the ground.

"WHAT'S GOING ON??!?!? Who are they, WHO IS HE?!?!?" yelled a very confused Blade as he landed next to Wraith, Life and soul. "You can call him Forse." said Wraith pointing at the person with purple eyes that had just unleashed a large blue-white sphere of energy. "And you can call him Dark or Victor or whatever!" he said again this time pointing at the one with the black eyes then had just launched a black lightning to combat the bluish-white sphere. Then there was a large explosion and sand covered the two fighters.

"ABSOLUTE WRATH!" yelled Forse and a bluish-white dragon-shaped blast was shot out of his open palm. The dragon blast hit its target and a tower of light appeared followed by a gigantic explosion of blue-white magnificent and a large shockwave. When the dust cleared Dark was still on his feet standing in a large crater almost all his clothing was burned. He breathed heavily but he looked angrier than ever. He put his blades together and when he drew them apart the claws of his left hand were gone while the claws on his right hand were doubled in size. Forse didn't have time to move as Dark vanished appearing behind him. There were now twenty slashes on his chest. A dome of black power was created followed by an explosion. When the dust cleared Forse was still on his feet but he was now injured and breathing heavily. Even if the two were not giving their best, it was clear that dark was a lot stronger and powerful than Forse.

The fight continued. Blade and the others watched as Forse and Dark were locked in combat. A hail of slashes was unleashed by both of them, and both of them managed to sidestep, block or avoid the other's attacks. "He can't win!" said life weakly. "Unfortunately your right. Hey wait! Your awake." said soul in excitement. "How much power do you have left?" asked Wraith while he was still watching the battle. "Just enough so you can crush him." answered life with determination and anger in his voice. "I just hope you can survive thru this in your condition. DAD COME WE ARE READY!" yelled Wraith as Forse pushed Dark away from him and headed towards his friends. “We are ready for what?” asked Blade sounding frustrated. “For infinite power!” swiftly Wraith answered.

End of chapter 5: The dragon king

Again all comments, good or bad, are welcomed. (But don’t be too harsh!)

Postby dark psyghost » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:14 am

Great update Frose the Deathmaster.
Image Image Image

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:43 am

It was cool
not terrible at all

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:24 am

I had a lot of ideas so I decided to give the update early! Now that I think of it I might update twice this day. So here is update no.1, enjoy!

Chapter 5
Infinite power

"DAD COME WE ARE READY!" the voice was heard. Forse gave a smile as his sword and Dark's claws were made contact once more. Dark's eyes were widened in fear as he increased his attack speed. "No I must not let him!!!" he thought but because of this he was too distracted to notice Forse's fist heading towards him. He was send skidding across the ground. When he stood up he witnessed in horror that Forse was heading towards his son. "NO...NO! NOOOO!!!!" Dark yelled.

"What do you mean with infinite power?" asked Blade as his sisters flew down from the roof of the building and landed on his side. "Look I....Its a long story so here is the short version. You remember when you read his book and found something about someone called Ultimate this is it. All dimensions and masters are linked to what we call the centre dimension. My dad and his friends are capable to create an uplink to that dimension by combining their powers thru me. That means when the uplink is open I will have the energy of all the masters in existence combined inside me. And if you think that my dad alone can easily crush a planet by punching it you can begin to imagine what the energy of more than a million masters combined can do." answered Wraith quickly. "Ok! Two questions! One if your dad can crush easily the whole planet why doesn't he and that psycho Dark use their full power to fight? And second how come you didn't use this in the first place?" asked Blade a little bit annoyed. "Both questions have the same answer. WE WOULDN'T WANT THIS UNIVERSE TO IMPLODE! NOT EVEN DARK WANTS THAT! Anyway they are sometimes using their full power but they control the effects of the attacks and reduce them to minimum, we can do that too you know!" yelled soul.

"Almost there! Almost there and this nightmare will finally end! Almost...AAAAAA!" thought Forse as he run towards his son. But he stopped he felt something in his back something grabbing his spine crushing it. "I! WON'T! LET YOU!!!" yelled Dark from behind him. Dark's claws were now inside Forse's back grabbing his spine and immobilizing him. A black lighting run thru his arm on to Forse, who gave a shout of pain. Black sparks had surrounded Forse, slowly hearting him. He was so close. A few metres and it would be over. Life and the rest were frozen. Dark put all of his might and power in his opponent. The ground cracked. The sky darkened. The earth shook "I...WON'T...DIE...FROM...YOUUU!!!!" Forse yelled and a shockwave of bluish-white power was shot from his body. His eyes were now glowing purple and his hair raised and were waving in the air like gravity didn't exist. "Good!" said wraith with a smile in his face. "He is outraged." "What does that mean?" asked Buttercup frustrated since she had trouble understanding what was happening. "His eyes are normally black. When he gets angry they turn purple and then when he gets outraged his eyes glow and his hair wave around and float like gravity does not exist." said Soul. "Soul and I can get like that too but that he can get worse than us. We loose control of our powers. And for a short while we are stronger before we are exhausted. I just hope that he calms down!" yelled life so he could be heard over the wind that swirled like a tornado around them.

Dark's hand begun to burn. His glove melted and Forse was released. He gave a swift turn and punched Dark at the stomach sending him flying across the ground for half a kilometre. Then the clouds that covered the sky and the wind were gone. Forse's eyes were back to normal black. With out loosing anymore time he rushed to the side of Wraith. "Are you Ok?" his young-looking boy asked. "Just fine! Come on lets get this over with so we can crush that son of a bitch." said Forse as he watched dark getting back on his feet about half a kilometre away from them. "You shouldn’t say such words!" Forse turned his attention to Bubbles that looked at him angrily. He raised an eyebrow and was ready to say something when he was interrupted by Blossom. "O shut the hell up! Leave them alone so they can kill that freaking son of a bitch that made our lives a living hell for the past two weeks." she said frustrated. Everybody was stunned and was looking at her for a second until Forse getting up patted her on the back saying. "That’s better."

All four masters got up. Wraith was in the centre while the other three took positions around him. They outstretched their right arms and opened their palms towards Wraith. Their palms begun to glow and three bolts of energy, one bluish-white, another green and the last orange-yellow approached Wraith from three different sides. Then Forse, Life and Soul fell to their knees it was obvious that they had now given almost all their energy. The three bolts entered Wraith. A multicoloured aura appeared around him. The wind began again stronger than ever. The Sky once more darkened as black swirling clouds covered it. Ground was shaken once more. Wraith and small pieces of land begun to raise a few centimetres to the air. His hair was raised and was waving around just as Forse's when he got angry. His hair also changed colour and from golden and black became totally black. When he opened his eyes they were glowing with multicoloured light.

When he opened his eyes all of the shadow minions were instantly crushed and slashed. The war was over in a second. "What's happening?" yelled Buttercup shielding her eyes. "He is now the fastest strongest and most enduring creature in the world." answered Forse looking proudly at his son. "But he doesn't look like the same person!" yelled Bubbles as she watched the creature that was now in frond of her. "He isn't." said Forse just loudly enough for Bubbles to hear.

"Today it ends!" came a voice from the little boy, his voie had changed it was different than his former one, as he stared at his opponent that was now in battle stance. Dark knew that he couldn't win, he was facing someone that had his power with in him, and more. Without anyone realizing it, Ultimate was already in frond of his foe with his fist back ready to punch him. Dark raised his hand as well but he put all of the power he had in his fist unlike Ultimate. Their fists met. The result was that the bone of Dark's arm cracked and broke in twenty-nine places. Ultimate just looked at him and by telekinesis send him flying upwards. Then a bluish-white blade appeared in his right hand. And he swung the sword lazily towards him. "Infinite blade!" Ultimate said as the sword turned into a gigantic bluish-white blast of great power that moved directly towards Dark. But the blast disappeared after not hitting its target. His eyes narrowed as he noticed that Dark had vanished. "Overlord!" he said quietly. "I am sorry but he escaped." he then yelled.

A day later the clouds were gone. The sun had finally showed up. There was quiet out side. The battle had stopped the masters; even thou loosing three fourths of their army had won. Wraith finally opened his eyes noticing that he was on one of the hospital beds in the hospital that the masters had set up near the former battle field. The door of the room opened. Thru the beds two figures appeared. The one with green hair and the other with black hair and was bandaged across the chest. "Hey guys." said Wraith weakly. "Where's life?" he asked worried. "He is still resting. He will be fine in a day. It only takes as masters a day to recharge and you know that. And then we can heal our selves in a second." answered Forse looking at his son. "Yea! Well I want you guys to go and tell to the girls and blade that I found another reason to why we don't do this often." Wraith said. "O really what’s that?" "Well! We end up totally weak for a couple of days in witch anyone can attack us and kill us instantly." joked the boy. "Why don't you tell that to them your self?" said soul as he opened the door and four children rushed at his side. They were yelling in joy and asking him if he was Ok. "Hey! Give him some room he needs to rest!" said Forse annoyed. "Yea! I need rest!" the boy said and he closed his eyes and went once more to sleep.

End of chapter 5: Infinite power.

Ok! This might look like the final part but there are still a couple of things to write before this story ends. But now we are very close to that end.

Postby Emerald Emblem » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:34 am

A tetra Holy sized chapter
you should make them smaller but still very cool

PreviousNext

Return to Literature