FTD:The Masters(Fin)/Masters: The dark Titan(4/part 4 p.6)

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:23 am

Sorry that it takes sometime before the next update but things have been a little tight with my exams but i will probably update tomorow.
Image This sig and avi is a creation of Bankotsu-Obsessed! Spartan team omega for the win!
And here is my story: http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12464

Postby Emerald Emblem » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:26 am

Try your best
I got exams and am still able to update daily
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Postby Mystery Girl » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:42 pm

i update when i can and i dont have exams

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:25 am

Chapter 3
Bubbles is back

Two days latter in the house of the Utoniums. "OK! Let me get this right." yelled Buttercup as she sat on her bed now almost fully recovered of her injuries. "That guy's name is Life, idiot, he is the leader of the Elites." she said. "Sub-leader." said Blade that was sitting near the bed along with Blossom and Dexter. "What ever!" she said with anger. "He is 'the sub-leader' of this army. And he only looks like he is fifteen years old because...." "He can change the way he looks." interrupted Dexter. "In reality the so-called 'Masters' are powerful creatures able to travel between parallel dimensions and are not affected by time. Which means they can only die in a battle and only if all their power is gone. Life could actually be more than ten million years old." he said. "Ok we get it four-eyes!!!" said Buttercup beginning to loose her temper. "Hey don't call him that." said Blossom in defence of her friend. "Fine!" the green girl said trying extremely hard to hold her temper. "So this guy is going to war with that black hair dude in our school who is said to be the strongest master in existence. Blade is now our bodyguard or something. And that For..Fro..Fog or whatever that guys name is wants us for our DNA so he can cross it with Master DNA making a powerful army." "Correct. And that is why you must in no case fall in his hand." Blade answered to her. "Ok. I get that much. Only one question. Where the hell is BUBBLES!!???" she said yelling after asking the same question for the hundred time. "They couldn't find her." Said Dexter as the bell rung. "I'll get it." said the professor. "They searched everywhere but they couldn't truck her down." Said Blossom with her head down. "SWEET MOTHER OF......" sounded the professor’s voice. "Now what?" they all said together as they rushed down to the door. "Hey! Wait for me!" she said as she followed them down.

She froze on the stairs just like everybody else in the sight of their guests. In frond of the door was standing a very sad looking Bubbles, holding her left arm having her blond hair let down. A boy was standing on her side. He had strange black and golden coloured hair. "May we enter?" he said with a voice full of respect and kindness. He looked as old as she looked only a little bit taller. "Of-f-f-of- f....off course." said the professor as they entered. She looked all right. But then as she removed her right had from the left a small patch of metal and wires could be seen one a part where the muscles were supposed to be. "Wow! How...when....why!?" Blossom screamed. "Oh." the blue eyed girl said as she took a can of some sort from her pocket. "They must have misted this." she said with a low and sad voice as she sprayed the insides of the can on the patch of metal on her arm covering it with a material similar to skin. "What did you do to her?" Buttercup begun. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" she said to the strange haired boy. "ANSWER ME!!" she screamed as she moved towards him. "WHAT-DID-YOU-DO-TO-HER!!!???" she said as she charged towards him. "NO!!" Bubbles blobked her way. "Don't blame him if it wasn't for him i would be dead." Said Bubbles to Buttercup that was trying to hold her anger and tears.

In the living room they all sat as Bubbles told them what had happened. "....And after my hand was, you know, Wraith here saved me. He took me into some base or something with Masters or what ever." she said with an unstable voice as every one was hearing her story with terror in their eyes. "What did they say? They have a lot of abilities they should have helped you." said Dexter with shock. "They said so-some-something a-about bone still in tact, it is reversible it but it will take time." she said with tears in her eyes running to the professor and crying on his shoulder. "SO IT WAS THAT FREAK'S FAULT!" said Buttercup thinking of Forse. "HE KIDNAPPED YOU I..I...DON'T....AAARRRRGGG!!!" she yelled. "WE SHOULD GO THERE AND BEAT HIM, NO, KILL HIM!!!" "You can't even touch him." said Wraith. "HOW DO YOU KNOW!!!!!" screamed Blossom. "Because he is my father." he said calmly "Wha...what?" said the green girl calming down by this gigantic shock. "OK. We can't beat him but we can help the Elites. Let’s find all the info we can about his attack and help the Masters." said Blossom. "But we have to be calm because if we get him angry or suspicious...." “Or he will rip you limb from limb." completed Wraith.

End of chapter 3: Bubbles is back

I've been thinking of adding one more part in this chapter that will explain more about Wraith pluss the rest of my characters and adding a little more staff to the story but I'm not sure, what do you think?

Postby Emerald Emblem » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:23 am

If you think it is good do t
great update
*sits and waits for update*

Postby Mystery Girl » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:00 pm

great update keep it up ^_^

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:16 am

Chapter 3
Sands of memory

On the power puff’s roof a boy stood watching the bright blue sky in deep thought. A light breeze played with his gold-black. "Wraith?" a voice was heard from behind him. "How are you feeling?". "How is she?" the boy asked. "We just put her to bed. She was exhausted." but even with this answer the boy remained motionless, still looking to the skies above. "A!...Wraith. What was that you said about that Forse guy being your father? Your father, of all people." after this question, Wraith turned to see the pink eyes of the girl beside him, then shifting his gaze to the sky once more, he begun. "My real name is Arthur Master. You have asked a question that takes me millions of years back." he said closing his eyes as his thoughts turned to the past.

A wounded boy in an alley was tied by chains and was now helpless. "You have no choice now you will continue our fight or he dies." said a man with metallic-coloured haired that seemed hurt. "Very well as you wish." a familiar voice replied also sounding wounded. "MEGATON BLAST" a wave of crushing power came out of the black-haired teenager's palm. The other jumped out of the way of the crushing wave that came towards him. A gigantic boom was heard and the wall behind the man was demolished. "Is that all you got Forse?" the man replied. "Not by a long shot Chainsaw." Forse said opening his palm and stretching his arm towards his adversary. "BURN!!!" he yelled with all the strength he had left. Chainsaw quickly as he could put his hands to protect him self. Black fire appeared in frond of him out of nowhere. "Can you bare the darkness Chainsaw?" the man tried to hold on but with in a minute he was on fire, dark fire that is. And in less than a second he was dead. Forse then rushed towards the half dead boy that was still tied up. "I won't let you die!" he yelled and smashed the chains with his bare fist. The boy now was laying in a pool of blood on the ground. "Where is Life when you need him." said Forse frustrated. "Only one hope left." he said as he placed his hands upon the boy "I shall adopt you.” Sparks came out of his hands. "I will give you my power and you will give me your loyalty." The boy's appearance started to change. "Forget who you were now you are mine."

"And that's how it happened. Now, how I got my time and space control powers is an other story that I wish not to say." said Arthur coming back to the present. "Oh…that’s how." Blossom said lowering her voice. "Ok...look I’m going to go for a bath, I just want to say that you are welcome to stay with us for as long as you want." and the girl left.

Ten minutes later. "WHAT THE HELL..." Wraith rushed from the roof into the house after hearing that voice. "It’s coming from the bathroom." he said. By the time he reached the bathroom everyone was already there. Buttercup, the Professor, Blade and a very red-looking Dexter. "Ok what's all the commotion about?" said Wraith as he entered the bathroom. Blossom was there wearing a long pink towel, that was wrapped around her body, was standing and staring, with some anger and some embarrassment, at a boy, that was covered in a dark veil from head to waist and was looking like a shadow, that was half inside the wall. (The rest of him could not be seen since from his waist and down he was still inside the wall.) "Sorry, wrong room?" the shadow said. "John, what do you want now?" said Wraith a little bit frustrated. "I come for Blade he is needed at the HQ." answered the shadow. Blade moved towards John, placed his hand on his shoulder and the dark veil covert him too in a matter of seconds. "Lets go." said Blade. "O! And let’s not forget. Wraith you will be their bodyguard from now on. You will look after them and go to their school with them. Direct orders from Soul." those were the shadow's last words before he and blade moved thought the wall vanishing from sight. "Ok first things first. I believe that we should, for start, leave the little lady a little time so she can dress properly." said wraith as he turned and took everybody out of the bathroom closing the door. Blossom that was still standing there stunned dressed with only a long pink towel that was wrapped around her body, more embarrassed than ever she yelled. "Why me!? WHY ALWAYS ME??!!"

End of chapter 3: Sands of memory.

Next part: The black fire.
After that: The ultimates

Postby Emerald Emblem » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:40 am

lol oops wrong room
had to be the bathroom when Blossom was in there lol

Re: The Masters

Postby Mystery Girl » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:30 pm

great update its always bloissom isn't it, why did the guy walk in there

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:48 pm

Which guy? Wraith went to see what had happened just in case someone attacked and John(the shadow guy) to get Blade, he just went to the wrong room. ^_^

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:10 pm

Chapter 3
The black fire

In the dark place where the souls of the cursed find refuge a voice broke the grave silence once more . "WRATH OF POWER!" In the realm where darkness in its purest form exists someone is fighting. "AGONY BLAST!" In the place called Death Valley a boy is surrounded by skeletons wrapped in darkness and fire. "I seriously have to train." the boy thought, breathing heavily. He raised the sword he was holding and cut in half yet an other ghoul. "There are so many of them. Where are they all coming from?" Suddenly a sound came from behind him and within a moment the boy screamed. Five blades pierced his back and made their way to the other side. Voice then spoke, a voice that would easily freeze the blood of the fiercest monster. "You thought you could beat me?! I am the darkest fire. I control darkness its self. My shadow burns greater that any fire. FEEL MY ANGER!" and the boy was instantly wrapted in the fiery shadow. A second latter he fell almost dead. "Take him, make him suffer and trap him." said the same black-haired tall boy we all know.

Back in Megaville. It was Monday signaling the beginning of an other day of school. Dexter just came through the door and was walking down the hallway with Wraith and a very sad looking Bubbles behind him. For some strange reason he couldn't understand every boy he saw congratulated him, for what he didn't know, and every girl gave him a mean look. "Way to go Dex. Didn't know you had it in you!" a boy said as Otto, Dexter's best friend aproached them. "So...Dexter is it true?" he asked. "What is true?!! Someone please tell me what I did!" snapped Dexter. But before he had received his answer he saw an angry looking girl, slightly red, with a pink uniform heading his way. "Blossom how ar...." she swiftly slapped him before he could finish. "How could you?!" she asked. "How could I what?!" the boy answered. "How could you tell everyone about you know...the incident yesterday you know with John the guy that can pass through walls. You could at least mention him. Now that you didn't everyone things you just entered that bathroom for nothing!!" she screamed. "But I didn't say anything." the boy said and slightly blushed remembering the scene. Before Blossom had a chance to answer Wraith pointed at three girls. "He shut up and look." the two of the girls were from the schools paper. The third girl was wearing a green uniform and was laughing strongly. "...and then he..he entered the bathroom. Hahahaehehe!!...." Buttercup said. "Oh! THAT BUTTERCUP I AM GOING TO SLAUGHTER HER!." yelled Blossom as she turned towards her sister. "OK. I am going to help so we can sort this mess out, see you three later." said Dexter before he left Otto, Wraith and Bubbles, that still had her hair down.

Some seconds later Otto went to his class leaving Wraith and Bubbles alone. "So how are you lately?" he asked looking a little more nervous than usual. "Oh wait! I hear something." he whispered to her almost immediately. A very familiar voice was coming from a near by class room. "So Boomer did you like your training?" the voice asked. "O yes sir and thank you again for that book you gave me! Now I am able to get those guys for what they did. So is the party this weekend still happening at your place?" said Boomer. "What?... A yes the party, yes at my place." the voice said. "Great, we will meat there. Now I have to go my brothers must be waking from their sleep any moment now. Thanks again...Forse." and with that he took off through the open window. "That was definitely not good. Come on Bubbles let us quickly get to our class." said Wraith and they hastily went to attend to their class. "This is getting dangerous. We must do something. The black fire is spreading and we must, by all means, stop It." thought wraith as they rushed to the class room.

End of chapter 3: The black fire.

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:16 am

Hey guys, where have you been?! Its been three days since i last saw any of you in the forums. I've been looking every where for you!!! :unsure:

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:53 am

That update was good forse
you do realize Blade was in Megaville too
but I envy him for not having to go

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:59 pm

Phew, Sorry for not commenting for some time ^_^
The story is going greatly. And Buttercup is so mean lol

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:03 am

Chapter 3
The ultimates

Wraith was standing outside the classroom hiding, so no one would see him, especially Victor. The bell rung signalling break time in Megaville Elementary. Forse left the class first and went towards the yard. The girls were preparing to go there too, while Bubbles and Wraith told them what they had heard a little time ago. "So Victor's found new allies!" said Blossom. "Big deal! You guys will beat them anyway, right? Its not like the Ruddyruffs are any problem to you!" said Buttercup although shocked after hearing that their greatest enemies were still alive. "Do you think that he revived them?" Bubbles asked Wraith with a low voice as they walked out of the classroom. "No! It’s impossible. Reviving someone is beyond the powers of any master even Life! And he is the life master!" after this everyone was deep in thought. "Hey! Lets forget about those jerks for a minute I have a better idea!" everyone looked strangely at Buttercup. "What?! Since that father of yours is already outside at the schoolyard, where we should be now, why don't we go to have a little inspection in his locker?" "Very nice idea!" a voice said all of the sudden behind Buttercup. She turned and saw an orange haired boy with glasses behind her. "I bet he must have some lock on it. I shall assist you in opening the locker." said Dexter and they all went towards Forse's locker.

When they reached it Dexter sat in frond of it and started to unlock its lock. A couple of seconds later it opened revealing a second locker with an electronic lock on it. "You have to be joking." said Blossom. "Hm…I have never seen such a lock. I am afraid that I can not open It." answered Dexter after inspecting what was now in frond of them. Wraith quickly took out a laptop he had hidden. He quickly linked the laptop with the electronic lock. He begun to type like crazy and with in moments the locker was unlocked. "How did you do that?" said Dexter impressed. "We all have our little talents!" he answered as he opens his final obstacle, the final locker’s door, revealing a small book and a sword that gave a brilliant blue-white glow from its blade. "Hey! Where are all the school books?” everyone said curiously. "He doesn't need them." Wraith answered as he took out the small book that appeared to be a diary. "What about the sword?" said Blossom but before she was answered a dark voice came from behind them all. "What are you doing in my locker?" they all turned in fear and saw Forse's face locking at them in minimum anger. "It was open and we where trying to find who opened it!" said a female voice. "How are you?" said Forse looking at the young lady that was now in frond of him. Blossom and the rest didn't seem to recognise her ether. She didn't answer. “Well anyway! Thank you for your help but I believe that I can find who did this all by my self." snapped Forse as he closed his locker and pushed everyone away. They all quickly entered a nearby empty classroom so they could escape his gaze. "Great plan Buttercup." said the girl sarcastically but with Wraith's voice. In less than a second in her place was now Wraith that had disguised him self so that his father wouldn't see him. "Now he knows I am here." "What? But he didn't even see you!!!...Well whatever! Just open that stupid book that we found." said Buttercup trying to defend her self. "Let’s see now! Ha? What’s this?" said Wraith as he opened his father's diary.

"April my ninth million year. I have finally obtained the power of Absolute, one of the three ulimates. He has made my power increase by thousands of times. Now I have new abilities and can take advantage of the infinite strength, Absolute's gift. Life and Soul have also gained one of these three beasts of tremendous power. The powers of Ultrimade, the infinite speed, and Magnalord, the infinite defence. I am happy now but my mark of the scourge has been burning a lot lately. Something is growing inside of me." Wraith gave a stop and continued. "March my ninth and a half million year. We have finally achieved greatness. Life, Soul and I have managed to combine our powers through my son and became the ultimate power, the Ultimate Master. Also I have noticed that my powers have a strange connection with Life's. And recently we have formed the Titan, another ultimate being as strong as Ultimate, by combining our powers. I feel now a darkest presence in side of me it’s taking some of my powers." Wraith continued to the last entry. "I will kill him. I know he is here. I can sense his power. I have finally found him. He shall pay; he shall learn to fear my wrath. I am going to attack today. I am strong but so is he this is going to get difficult."

"This was written three days ago and no attack has occurred yet." said wraith with some confusion. "He can't be talking about the Elites or Life or Soul or me since we haven't been attacked yet." "Then who is he talking about. Let me see that book." Buttercup said as she snatched the book out of Wraith's hand. "Hey what's this? What kind of language is this?" she said as she looked inside the book. "Hey Bubbles you understand many languages. Come here!" "She won't understand either. This is the language of the forgotten. Only masters can read it and even with that there are few that can. The only ones I know that can read this, is me, Forse, Life, Soul, Origins, Astereyed and Ultrishade, I don't know about anybody else. Ok! I am going back to the base for a while be careful until I come back. Now he knows that you know." said Wraith and with that he vanished in a green light leaving the kids alone, that were now more confused than ever.

End of chapter 3: The ultimates

I am happy to tell you that the next part will be the opening one for chapter 4. I also mentioned some characters that you don't know about; they shall be met in a further chapter. Plus, I plan to give you the titles for the next chapter before I begin it.

Postby dark psyghost » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:09 am

awesome fan fic so far
Image Image Image

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:29 am

Thank you for your good words Dark Psyghost. I hope that i will be seeing you offen. ^_^
Last edited by Forse the Deathmaster on Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby dark psyghost » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:30 am

i am sure you will
Image Image Image

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:35 pm

Here are the parts of Chapter 4:
Part 1: Mona
Part 2: The party
Part 3: Death valley
Part 4: The return of the Eternals
Image This sig and avi is a creation of Bankotsu-Obsessed! Spartan team omega for the win!

Postby Emerald Emblem » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:42 pm

Brilliant update Forse
*sits eagerly and waits for update*

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:24 am

Chapter 4
Mona

Deep in Dexter's lab, where the Elites have set their base and prepared for a war, two beast of great power were arguing. The one with golden and black coloured hair and the other with green. "You can't let this happen to them! I won't let you!" said wraith angry, in frond of the chief master of the Elites, the one that is said to be able to endure anything, Soul the Soul master. "I am afraid that I can't let you interfere. And you heard me the first time from this moment forward you are banned to contact the power puffs." said Soul with a quiet, almost sleepy manner. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I AM BANNED!??!?" yelled Wraith. "What I mean is that Forse saw you with them and that we can't let you fall into trouble along them. We are already having problems. I can't stop you if you want to go but please don't go something is about to happen to them and I don't want you in the middle!" said half asleep teen that was sitting behind his desk in the commander’s room. Wraith looked with disgusts at the boy that was wearing the same clothes as him, but with green stripes instead of golden. He rushed out of the room, the base and went on his way to school.

Four days later in Megaville Elementary a voice was heard from the power puff's class. "OK class! Today we will have a new student." said the gentle voice of the teacher. Forse was already up in frond of the class ready for an announcement when a girl with long black hair run and hugged him. "Mona?" said Forse's voice in surprise. "I would like to introduce you Mona!" they all looked at the girl. She was wearing a black coloured uninform and looked, generally like a power puff, the only thing different from their outfits was that she had long white gloves. "How about if you tell us something about your self." said the teacher. "Well firstly I am really glad to meet all of you. Secondly the tall boy that you see in frond of you is my boyfriend. Is that enough?" she said as she pointed to Forse. The whole class was stunned. "How did this jerk get such a nice and polite girl for a girlfriend?" whispered Buttercup also surprised. "What are you doing here!" asked Forse sounding a little frustrated. "You invited me! Don't you remember? I am going to be your date for the party that you organized for this weekend. In which everyone in here is invited." she said. "In which he PPG are the special guests. And I would be a little bit upset not to see them there." Forse said and gave an evil look towards the three young girls. He took some invitations out of his pocket and started to spread them out. "It is required that you bring a date. It will happen at my place, at nine o'clock, this Weekend." "Forse didn't you remember that you invited me?" asked Mona looking a bit concerned. "A...Yea, yea sure... I remembered." answered the tall boy sounding irritated and nervous.

"Don't you think that it is a little bit strange that he sounded so irritated that his girlfriend actually showed up." asked Blossom as she and her sisters were in the changing rooms preparing for gym. "Who cares we are not going, right? I mean it could be a trap." said Bubbles that was now watching curiously at the new girl. "Of course we are going. It is the best chance we have to spy on him." the green eyed girl said. "So lets see, its Blossom with Dexter, well Blade won't come since he is still with the masters, I with the sense..." she stopped blushing a little bit. "Who are you going with Bubbles?" "I don't know I was thinking Wraith but he seams a little distant lately." she answered as they left the changing rooms now ready for gym.

Some kids were playing dodge ball including Forse. Mona was looking at him dreaming. Buttercup was with sensei Jack talking to him about something looking very red. Blossom was talking with Dexter who was keeping score. And Bubbles, that didn't want to be along with anyone during gym because of her mechanical arm, was behind a tree along with Wraith that was hiding and showed her some hacking tricks on his laptop. Bubbles came out from behind the tree and Buttercup left her sensei. They gathered were Blossom and Dexter were. "So! What happened?" Blossom asked looking exited. "Wraith can't go he said that they won't let him leave the base." said Bubbles with a disappointed manner. "So did the sensei! I'll never speak to him again! 'I'm too old to go!' Yea right. Why doesn't he say it straight? He doesn't like me." said Buttercup sounding angry and disappointed.

At that exact time a dodge ball hit Bubbles on her left arm. The artificial skin was torn and the arm was damaged badly. Bubbles screamed in pain. Buttercup turned to see Forse with an evil smile on his face. "Oops. Looks like I threw it too hard." he laughed and turned back to the game. Almost nobody noticed that Bubbles was injured. "What do we do?" said Blossom seeing her sister crying. "Fix it." Bubbles screamed. "How I can't fix it it’s modified by master. I don't know even half about it." said Dexter worried. "Call Wraith!" "He is not here he left!" Bubbles screamed once more. "I can help." the four kids turned towards the nervous voice behind them.

"Your have to be kidding me! Is that Boomer?" said the three girls together in shock as Boomer came out the forest. "Stay back blue boy or I'll...I'll…" "Calm down Buttercup." said Dexter. "How can you help?" "I was recently given a book on master technology. I can fix this. Some guy named Forse gave it to me." answered Boomer looking scared. "O no! You are not getting near her!" yelled a very angry looking Blossom. "Blossom it’s that or this." said Bubbles pointing at the now malfunctioning and painful hand. After some arguing Boomer was left to try. He took some tools out of a bag he was carrying while Blossom, Dexter and Buttercup looked at him with suspicion and anger. "A...look this may sound strange. But I’ve been invited to a party recently but I don't have a date. And... aaa...I.. was..well..." he begun. "NO FREAKING WAY!!!!" yelled Buttercup before he finished. "OK" her sister answered. "What!!?? YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND??!?!?!?" "I don't have a choice. I have to go and basically he is the only guy who asked me." she said to her ear. "BUT..WHAT IF...Ooo...Ok, I give up." said Buttercup as Boomer withdrew his tools. "Um...there...All done. So....I'll come at about eight?" said Boomer and flew away quickly more embarrassed, confused and happy that he ever was.
"I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS!" said Blossom shocked as they their gym class ended.

End of chapter 4: Mona

Look I know this part of the chapter is big and boring and has almost no action. The same with the next, but after then I promise you that it will be action all the way. Thank you for your patience!

Postby dark psyghost » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:35 am

Great update Forse the Deathmaster. i cannot wait to see if the party is a trap or not :)
Image Image Image

Postby Darkness_calls » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:49 am

Soo cute ^_^
I hoe it isn't a trap :(
I'm sure Boomer will save Bubbles if its a trap :P

Postby Emerald Emblem » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:57 am

oooh, very good
just cause there is no action doesn't mean it is worse than your other chapters, this levels them no problem

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:08 am

Thanks guys!
I really appreciate this.

PreviousNext

Return to Literature