FTD:The Masters(Fin)/Masters: The dark Titan(4/part 4 p.6)

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:56 am

Thank you for your nice comments and by the way the next chapter will be in today

Added after 1 hours 43 minutes:

Chapter 2
The darkest alliance

As the girls were locked in battle down on earth. The black-eyed boy fear its self appeared from the shadows in the black Eden. Everybody was too occupied watching with aw the battle that occurred beneath them to notice his dark presence. "Hallo" a voice behind him said. "And who, I might ask, are you?" the voice said. "It is rude not to introduce your self first!" the boy said. "I am Dr.x. Now it is your turn." the voice once more said. "My name is Forse." he said while turned to watch the other that was still watching the combat with the greatest interest. "I don't know why you are so amazed by that battle. Those that are fighting are nothing but mere servants of mine. I am a hundred times stronger that them." Forse said with a wicked smile. "So do I have in frond of me an other foe?" said the doctor. "Oh, on the contrary I am here to propose an alliance!" he said. "And to show what I can offer I have brought a gift." and with that his eyes started to give out a purple glow.
A young looking person came floating in to the room. The person's face was covered so it was impossible to make out who it was. "It is great that we masters are telekinetic don't you think?" said Forse as he grabbed the person by the shoulder and landed him or her. "And who is this?" Doctor X asked. "I guess you will find out shortly. I propose that you keep her well tied up and that you prepare for a surgery." Forse said with an even larger smile. "She is going to be a lovely android." Doctor x now looked intrigued. "Under my control of course!" Dr.x said. "Of course!" the boy replied with a laugh.
Suddenly he lost his smile. He fiercely turned toward the others once more. He run to the place that they were watching the fight. He pushed many and sent some flying only to see his servants being killed. "What's going on?" someone asked seeing those warriors die one by one by something they couldn't see. "Life!" Forse said "So they have found me." He quickly turned towards the doctor. "So do we have a deal?" he asked. “Why, yes!" he was answered. "Great!" Swiftly he turned around and started to walk out of the alien base. "If they want a war they shall have it." Forse said. A few moments later doctor x called one of his assistance. "Prepare for a surgery. We have a new ally and I wouldn't want to let his gift go to waste, I wouldn't want to anger him!" he said. His beast gave a bow to his lord took the person by the arm and dragged her to the surgery room so he could keep him/her trapped as he prepared. "I fear that we are playing a dangerous game here." said doctor x ignoring as well as everybody else the person hiding in the shadows of Black Eden listening to their very word.

End of chapter 2: The darkest alliance

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:18 am

ohhh nice one
a dark fic
like it
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:10 am

I just like to inform you about the next parts of this chapter. The next titles will be:
part 2: Life and Death
Part 3: The time lord
Image This sig and avi is a creation of Bankotsu-Obsessed! Spartan team omega for the win!
And here is my story: http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12464

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:26 am

Good work on the newest chapter :)

"Life and Death "
Creepy name :P

"The time lord"
Doctor Who !?

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:38 am

Thats just what I thought DC lol
I doubt he's talking about Dr who but still

Re: The Masters

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:14 am

A darkness fanfic, eh?
Just the way for a great beginning!
Nice job, Forse the Deathmaster!
And the titles looking good!

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:22 pm

Firstly i think that this chapter will be much more diferent that you imagine. Secondly i plan on giving more info on the masters.
Image This sig and avi is a creation of Bankotsu-Obsessed! Spartan team omega for the win!

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:34 pm

*eagerly awaits new update*

Postby Mystery Girl » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:05 pm

can't wait for new chapter i love the scent of darkness it smells like... well darkness

keep up the good work on the brilliant dark fanfic

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:06 pm

Chapter 2
Life and Death

In a dark place where the souls of the cursed find refuge a voice broke the grave silence. The place was empty, none could be seen, they had all gathered. In this place where light was rare preparations were made, preparations for war. "This is going to be a great battle." Forse's voice echoed. "They want war so lets give them what they want." screeches came from the crowd of the now dead. "We shall burn their flesh off their bones!!!!" this phrase caused a great effect on the mindless creatures he called an army. "Now let us prepare!" he said and his minions went to attend to their jobs. The skeletons that were wrapped in black fire were now going to prepare for an other slaughter. Preparations that would take plenty of time.
Buttercup finally opened her eyes. She tried to move but her pain overwhelmed her. Without being able to move she gave a quick look to the room she was in. It was very friendly-looking and the bed she was now on was comfortable and eased her pain. "Wha..what happened?" she said in a weak matter. "You were very seriously injured, it is a miracle that you are still alive." said a voice that came from the other side of her bed. She swiftly turned towards it. A tall, blond-haired teenager stood in frond of her. "Who are you?" she said with a bit of anger in her voice. "I’m Alex. Alex Sparks. But everybody calls me Life." right then he lifted his arm and a yellow-orange glow came from hand. He touched her cheek. She felt a great feeling of warmth and security for a moment. Then he took his hand off her. "What did you just...." she tried to say but was interrupted. “You had a very deep cut on your face so I just... you know... healed It." he said. "Actually I did that to all your wounds. It is an ability of mine. You are now physically fine but the pain will last for a couple of days." and with that he picked her up and started to carry her out of the room. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Well you are in too much pain to move and I guess you want to see your sister." he answered. Out side the room there was a long corridor. There sitting on a chair was Blossom waiting eagerly for her sister. "Is she OK?" she asked when she saw them. "She is fine. She will just feel pain for the next couple of days. Now let’s get out of the hospital. There is something I would like to show you." and they begun to walk towards the exit. "Thanks again for getting us out of trouble back there." said Blossom. He didn't answer. He just opened the exit door.
The girls were astounded from what they saw. A gigantic room was in front of the there were thousands of people training with guns, there was a part where there were large machines and jets, there was a door leading to a lab. "Welcome to the local Elite base." Life said proudly and before any of the girls said anything he said. "The Elites are the official army of the masters." "OOOK! What the hell are you talking about, what masters, what army!!??" Buttercup yelled but before he could answer. "No way...is that?" Blossom said as the door of the lab opened and Dexter's figure came out. "Dexter! What are you doing here!?" she yelled. By the sound of her voice Dexter jumped. The girls run down the stairs and towards him. Once he reached him she began to make a hail of question to him. "... What’s going on? What are you doing here? Did you know about this place for a lot of time and if yes why didn't you tell me?" Life still holding the other girl in his arms stopped her. "Why don't we all go and discuss this calmly into the plan room." Once they entered the room an even greater surprise took the girls over. "Blade what are you doing here, weren't you on a trip or something?" they said together. In frond of them standing in frond of a gigantic screen, where there was a detailed map of the city, was Blade and next to him Blitz. "Look..." said Life loosing his temper and placing the girl he was hiding on a compatible armchair that was in front of a large desk. Life went and sat behind the desk. "The point is we are about to experience war." he said "But before that we need to prepare and we needed plenty of help to do that. Dexter allowed us to build our base in his lab and he is now helping us with equipment. Blade offered to show us the city and to help us make our plans so we had to make him disappear for a while. And Blitz, seeing that his power can be magnified many times by some pills we are now making a new more powerful pill for him so that he might help us by leading some of the army when the time comes."
Suddenly Buttercup said. "Where is Bubbles?” "We couldn't find her." said Alex. Blossom opened her mouth to say something but Alex stopped her. "Don't worry we will find her in the meanwhile this is what I want you to do. You will go to school as normal. We estimate that we have about six weeks before the assault. You will be very careful of the new black haired tall boy in your class. And do not make him suspicious because he can kill you with in a second." And with that he stood up and left the room to attend to his other duties.

End of chapter 2: Life and Death

Hey i know this chapter is a little too big and that it might be kind of boring, sorry about that. Also i said that i would give more details on the masters but the chapter was already too big. Don't worry more info on the masters is certain on the next couple of chapters.

Postby BG07 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:15 pm

O.O wow... that's very good, it's extreamly impressive work(spell check made a big difference)

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:23 pm

What BG07 said
use spell check
but overall I liked that chapter
congrats
keep writing

Postby Mystery Girl » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:03 pm

you better keep writing because ths fanfic is awsome

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:23 pm

Cause it's dark isn't it MG

Postby Mystery Girl » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:03 pm

its brilliant absalutly brilliant
*starts laughing evilily/crazily"
mhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:05 pm

You don't creep me out anymore
when you do that it makes me laugh
lol lol lol
she thinks she is pure evil

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:41 pm

She is a minion to evil. I've seen pure evil eye to eye. not pretty...

Now for the fic!:
Its really good! I love it, well done.
I suggest also to space more (now only does it make the update look longer but is also more comferatable to read ^_^). I'll be looking forward the next update

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:03 am

Great chapter and don't worry, it's more fun if you add much text!
I'm will wait for the next!

To MG: Pure evil, that why she acting like that! lol

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:13 am

Chapter 2
The time lord

In the shadows of the Black Eden a threatening figure moved. Running unseen to stop the foul act that was about to occur. Someone was approaching him. "... wonder who the 'gift' was, well any way, we will learn quite soon when she or he is done at the surgery." a voice said. “Oh I can't...hey what was that?" an other voice echoed as it turned to the direction of the one that was lurking in the shadows. "What was what?" the other one said. "I thought I saw something." and with that the two voices went on their ways. Seconds past and the person reappeared from the darkness. "That was too close. I lost too much time." he thought. He began to run once more. With in moments he was closing to the doors of the surgery room.

A creature stood as guard in front of the double doors that led to the place of pain he was searching for. "Freeze." he whispered. The guard stopped moving. He was moving towards the door when the alarm sounded. He looked down realizing that he had stepped on some kind of sensors. "Oh well, looks like I'm walking from now on." And with that he came out of the shadows that were hiding him revealing a young looking form, with strange black and yellow hair and black shirt and trousers that had strange golden lines on them. He also had odd-looking chains wrapped around his arms. He lifted his right arm and a sphere of made of thousands of golden sands that were revolving around his palm appeared. He threw it directly on to the doors blasting them wide open. The doors froze as they were moving on the air and stopped moving. The surgery had already begun. A robot holding a scrapple was in frond of the unlucky victim. "Die" he whispered as he saw it. The robot broke into spasms and begun to rust. In a matter of seconds it was nothing but dust. He run towards the unconscious blond haired girl.

With great horror he understood that her left arm was already mechanized. "I can't fix this. Even I have my limits and this is beyond them." he thought and noticed that many were heading towards the room. He stretched his left arm towards the still frozen in time doors and whispered. "Reverse." The doors returned to their original position unharmed. He then closed his eyes and a small golden line appeared in front of him. He knocked it in the centre spreading its pieces, that were now floating, everywhere. The noise of running was now gone and the alarm stopped. "Ok. We have ten minutes before they unfreeze. I better get us out of here now." he thought while he took hold of the girl's hand whispering again. "Space control." a green light surrounded them both as the girl opened her eyes. "Who are you?" She asked with a weak and unstable voice. "Don't worry, you can call me Wraith, I am the Forgotten guardian of time and I have never failed a mission." and with that they both vanished leaving a now fainting green glow behind them.

End of chapter 2: The time lord

Don't worry there are more parts yet to come.

Postby Emerald Emblem » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:45 am

It isn't Bubbles is it
noooooooo not that
but wow love the dark in this fic
keep going

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:00 am

I am happy to state that chapter 2 is over. Here are the posible titles of the next chapter:
Part1: Bubbles is back
Part2: The black fire
Part3: The ultimates

Postby Emerald Emblem » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:03 am

good names
*sits and waits for updates*

Postby Darkness_calls » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:02 am

*rolls around*
I can't wait for more ^_^
Greatly done

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:27 am

I need some help guys! I've been resently looking for a good drawing program or something, that i can buy or something, in which i can make a good drawing of Forse and the other guys. (I am not very good at drawing) If any of you know any program such as this please inform me!

Postby Mystery Girl » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:43 pm

brilliant

PreviousNext

Return to Literature