FTD:The Masters(Fin)/Masters: The dark Titan(4/part 4 p.6)

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:29 am

I just like to inform you that some time may pass until the next update but i hope that it will be within the week. Its like i lost inspiration or i'm just tired or maybe the fact that the lit forum is half-dead. I don't really know the reason but i'll do my best to give more updates. I know that this has been happening a lot lately and i feel awfully bad about it. Just give me sometime to rest and gather ideas and I shall give more updates. Thank you and sorry, sorry, sorry!
Image This sig and avi is a creation of Bankotsu-Obsessed! Spartan team omega for the win!
And here is my story: http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12464

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:31 am

Finally, an update. Now i have to do the most painful thing, i announce this story to be on hiatus. I'm flying to Greece tomorrow and i'll be gone for five days. I'm sooooooooooooo sorry!

Chapter 4
Decisions.

Forse was sitting on a small uncomfortable chair with his eyes closed lost deep in his thoughts. He opened slightly his eyes and gazed at the person on his right. Life was laying on a comfortable-looking hospital bed looking as always to the ceiling quietly. Forse glanced at the boy's damaged wrapped-in-bandages legs. When they arrived to the hospital last night it was revealed that his legs were broken in sixteen different places each. The doctors, not being able to comprehend the different anatomy of a master, were forced to cut the legs from the knee and down. Forse looked to his left feeling that someone was looking at him. Soul with many stitches all over his hands, legs and torso had sat up on his bed and was staring at him looking worried like waiting for an answer to an untold question. "Guys." said Life with a sad and serious manner still looking at the white ceiling above them. "This is getting serious. They’re in danger." he said. "His right Victor. Do you think that we should leave?" Soul sighed. "No. They will be in far worse danger that now if we leave." he answered. "Victor...look around us. The professor has been in the emergency room ever since we came here. Shad in is the operating room for an hour now. Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles are outside unable to stop crying. And Whisper is next to them trying to comfort them." said Soul with sadness. "So what if one man is in danger and injured?" Forse answered coldly. Life turned his head and gave him an angry look. "Not everybody is as 'sensitive' as you Victor. We need to do something!" "Don't you think i know that?!" he yelled and stood up from his chair. He walked to the small window between the two beds and looked outside. "Do you think that the attacks will stop if we leave? Come on, we've been to this type of situations all our lives. Anyway if our suspicions are correct then we are talking about a global danger. This isn't about a family of three girls. If we leave now every dimension might be at the edge of destruction." Soul and Life looked at the ground defeated. Forse sighed and turned around looking at his friends. "Now, what happened to you guys? How did you get so injured?" "I got the beating of a lifetime." said Soul. "I won but it was a tough fight." Life said. "Tell me what happened. You first Life. And when you're finished telling me about how you got beaten up please remind me to tell the girls that Life's legs will grow back after he regains some power. They were really worried when they heard that the doctors were going to cut them." Forse said. "Ok, this is what happened...." Life begun.

Dr. Utonium and Bell were sitting on the couch next to Life eating their dinner in frond of the television. The lights were closed and the TV was open. Life watched with interest and a feeling of happiness Breannin and Barasia were playing videogames while sitting on the floor. It has been a long time since he enjoyed so much peace and quiet but it didn't last long. Two voices sounded yelling next to the TV. Life closed his ears and looked at the two untouched plates on the table in frond of him. He looked up. "I still don't understand why you invited this loser!" shouted a female voice at Bell. "Be quiet filthy leech as I, Zim, am not a looser but the best invader of the Irken Empire!" another voice sounded. "You? Don't make me laugh you're nothing than a total moron!!!" Life looked at the green skinned boy with the black hair and the teen girl with brown hair as they were yelling at each other. The boy was obviously not human "Only an idiot would be fooled by that idiotic disguise." thought Life. Breannin and Barasia stopped playing and covered their ears with their hands. Barasia looked extremely annoyed. She looked like she was going to kill them. She glanced at Bell and her father who were looking at the two with some amusement. "Bell! What possessed you to invite Zim while we had invited Tina!?" yelled Barasia. Bell gave a friendly smile. "I haven't seen him in a while. His an old friend of mine, you know that. And i also thought it would be fun if these two met again." "When doom rains upon this puny planet that is inhabited by these filthy earth monkeys be sure that it will be the act of me, the great ZIM!!!!" another yell sounded and Bell widened her smile. Barasia stood up looking angry. As Tina yelled. "As always you are acting arrogantly and stupidly!" Barasia begun to walk outside the living room. "Where are you going?" asked Breannin looking at her sister. "I'm going to bed. I can't stand these two anymore!" she said looking at Zim and Tina that haven't stopped insulting each other. "Aren't you going to the basement to that machine that repairs us and stuff?" said Breannin. "No, not today. Today you will sleep in your rooms." answered Dr. Utonioum smiling warmly. "There you go, happy? Now let me go to sleep before i turn those two to mush!" yelled Barasia once more and rushed out of the room and up the stairs. Life also got up. "I'm going too. I need some quiet." he said and begun to walk. He stopped as he felt someone pulling him by his hand. He turned around to see Dr. Utonium or Dr. X holding him by the hand and looking at him angrily. "Don't get any bright ideas. OK?" he said. "What do you..." the boy immediately stopped talking and blushed. "How can you even think that?" he said pulling his arm free. Bell giggled in an innocent manner. Breannin looked half asleep on the floor. Zim and Tina were beginning to give Life an awful headache. Their voices begun to fade away as he walked out of the room, up the stairs, past Barasia that had locked her self in her room and thru the door of his own room. The lights were closed as he sat to his bed. He sighed and looked to the ground. The voices of the two alien children still slightly echoed from the living room. He looked up with a wide smile and a tired expression on his face. "Long time no see." sounded a voice from the shadows behind him. His smile slowly fainted and his eyes widened in fear. "No, not now, not here." The boy mumbled.

End of chapter 4: Decisions.
Image This sig and avi is a creation of Bankotsu-Obsessed! Spartan team omega for the win!

Postby Emerald Emblem » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:22 am

Nice updates
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Re: FTD:The Masters(Fin)/Masters: The dark Titan(4/part 4)Hi

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:59 am

Great job, Forse!

Re: FTD:The Masters(Fin)/Masters: The dark Titan(4/part 4)Hi

Postby whispersoul » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:17 pm

Wow,nice update again ^_^
Keep doing this. And ill be waiting for the hiatus thingie ^_^
McDurg- I dunno' whispaho, I've seen some pretty hot things in my life. Like myself. I masturbate to my own image every day. :D Naw. How about all three of us combine, in the form of a sexy Godzilla? We would totally fuck Mothra.
Alfimi - *sighs*....things i have to do *corners whisper against the wall* *unbutons shirt**flashes**butons shirt up again* there, enjoy your hearty.
Coos - Whisper's a bitch. :D
Malumultimus - Whisper...you are my favorite worshipper.
Mal again - Nyaaaa~

Postby dark psyghost » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:00 pm

Good update Forse.
Image Image Image

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:47 am

Ok guys! While i'm at Greece for those five days feel free to coment about my work so far. In anyway that you want as long as it is helpful to me. I don't care if you even say thatr this story is stupid!

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:33 am

No worries Forse, Most of us can wait patiently!
And the story is great, its progressing greatly and has sooo many characters. A really great fic all in all.

ANd Tina vs Zim was really fun to read. I love how you showed their ... eh... friendlyness :P

Postby Elend-X » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:05 am

Finished it and I'm tottaly amazed!
Keep up!

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:07 am

Hey guys i'm back! The story will be update soon thank you for your patience everyone!

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:15 am

Finally an update. I don't think that it is a very good one but I’ll let you be the judges of that.

Chapter 4:
The game

"So our kicks met and because of the power we put in the attack, our legs broke. I tried to kick him with my other leg but he grabbed it with his free arm and broke it. And using all my remaining power i shot a blast and crushed him." said Alex as he layed on his bed. He sighed and gave a quick glance on his now almost fully healed legs. "So what info did you get from him?" asked Soul. "Not good news i am afraid. This thing is big and many powerful people are involved." Victor was slowly removing the now useless bandages off him. His stare was constantly fixed upon the white wall in frond of him; this information had obviously disturbed him. "Well...let’s see. Until now he have seen...Dark, Origins, Ultrishade and according to Bellerephond's report some RRB. They shouldn’t be hard to beat." said Soul. "You are forgetting something Cris." said Forse. "Right what about Aster. I head that she really beat you up today. Also it seems that those RRB have managed to find a substance that gives them power so they might be dangerous. And let’s not forget Blood, Blast and Ballista, Dark's little pets. He won't go anywhere with out them. They are definitely here!" said Alex beginning to get a bit worried. "And if that mark that Blossom saw on the RRB last time is really the black sun that means that that little brat is involved. I thought that we got rid of her a lot time ago when we trapped her in that stone thing but it seems that I was wrong. Even with Bellerephond they outnumber us." said Victor. Immediately a silence fell over the three boys. After a few seconds Alex finally broke the grave silence. "You know...if you think about it this is like a game of chess. The opponent already moved and unleashed his pawns. It’s our move but we don't have enough pawns to win." "And it would take an army to beat them." said Victor in deep thought.

Suddenly voices begun to sound from outside the door of the room. "Baz...please calm down." "Butch…i love you but shut up." "What are you doing here?" "Where did all of you come from?" the voices kept getting closer and closer to the door. Various footsteps could be heard. Suddenly the door flew open. A girl with orange eyes rushed into the room followed by many yells. "O shit...." said Victor startled by this. Before he could understand what was happening the girl was holding him by the collar of his shirt and looking at him with her, full of anger, eyes. "Ok you bastard, where the hell is my boyfriend's brother?" she yelled. Two boys rushed into the room. "Baz...honey, please...” said the one with black hair. "Let the guy go and..." said the other boy with long orange hair and red eyes. "You stay out of this!!!! This punk knows where Boomer is and he will tell me now!" she yelled. "Wow...she's scarier than you Forse." said Life. "I noticed. OK calm down and I’ll tell where he is." said Victor. Baz let go of him and he fell on a chair. At that time Blade and Brownie along with Buttercup rushed in the room as well. "Now that you are awake i want some answers on what happened to the professor!" yelled Brownie. "And where to find the guy that did this!" yelled Buttercup as Blade looked angrily at the three masters with his eyes turned red. "Hey guys! What the hell are you doing laying around? i just got a message from the opposite side. We have one week!" Whisper said as he pushed his way thru the crowd. "What the hell is going on here?" asked the voice of Bell from behind Whisper. "It’s your fault that you wanted us to visit this idiot. He was just a guest nothing more." said Barasia's voice from behind Bell. In frond of Barasia stood Tina looking, surprised, at the whole mess. A confused Breannin was standing next to Tina holding some flowers that were meant for Alex. Suddenly Crovax flew thru the window. "Hey guys! I wanted to talk to you about that hunter th...what the hell are all these people doing here?" he asked. Shad came limping in the room to see what all the noise was about. Life smiled widely at the sight of the people that had gathered and whispered to Soul. "Here's our army."

End of chapter 4: The game.

Postby Emerald Emblem » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:38 am

Well it was good still Forse
don't rush it

Re: FTD:The Masters(Fin)/Masters: The dark Titan(4/part 4 p.

Postby whispersoul » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:02 am

Woah! nice update :P and yesh,dont rush it cause it will only hurt you (i mean,your mind :P) well,nice update :P
McDurg- I dunno' whispaho, I've seen some pretty hot things in my life. Like myself. I masturbate to my own image every day. :D Naw. How about all three of us combine, in the form of a sexy Godzilla? We would totally fuck Mothra.
Alfimi - *sighs*....things i have to do *corners whisper against the wall* *unbutons shirt**flashes**butons shirt up again* there, enjoy your hearty.
Coos - Whisper's a bitch. :D
Malumultimus - Whisper...you are my favorite worshipper.
Mal again - Nyaaaa~

Postby Elend-X » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:30 am

Great update Forse! But you could write Better. ^_^

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:44 am

I now that this update was not so good and i think that i know why. the whole reason that i started this story was to introduce my chars and to improve in writing. Since i managed to achieve my goal in introducing my chars i feel like there is no point in continuing this and i had problems writing this update. Anyway my chars originally had nothing to do with the ppg so basically they are out of place here and that makes my job even more difficult. I'm not sure if i should continue this. What do you guys think? If you want i can just do my best and continue that would be ok with me.

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:51 am

Dont worry about it, Forse, I can wait and great update.
Dont overdo it.

Postby dark psyghost » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:14 am

Good update Forse.
Image Image Image

Postby Elend-X » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:45 am

You should not stop! You should continue writing!
And perhaps you should update slower! We can wait!

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:58 am

Thank you for your support guys! You're right i shouldn't give up. I’ll continue but i have to make some changes on where this is going. So since the last update was awful i decided to rewrite it. Don't worry I’ll post a new update as well. Note: This version of the last update is totally different from what it used to be.

Chapter 4 part 6:
The shadow (The one I rewrote)

Alex was stunned. Fear could be seen deep in his widened eyes. He felt an ice-cold breath next to his face. He felt a murderous intent. He felt the cold, pale fingers of the creature behind him slowly grabbing the back of his neck. The grip of the creature tightened. There was a sudden rash of wind. The creature looked down at his hand which was, a second ago holding Alex's neck. Alex had vanished. "Still too slow." a voice sounded behind the creature. The creature slightly raised his head showing a slight sign of annoyance by this phrase. The boy with the short black hair turned around finally revealing its face. He was wearing pitch black T-shirt and trousers that made him look like he was one with the shadows of the now dark room. "I hate it when you say that." he said. The boy's skin was pale making him look almost as a ghost. His brown eyes stared intensively and angrily at Alex that was standing in frond him. "What do you want?" Alex said coldly. "A race." "Not again..." "You will race me..." "Please! Leave me alone..." If you don't do it i shall kill everyone in this city. And with my speed. They will be dead before they know it." There was a moment of silence between the boys. Suddenly a loud boom was sounded and Alex had vanished. "Good! But lets make this quick. I don’t have a lot of time." said the pale boy and with a burst of tremendous speed vanished as well.

The world around him had turned into a blur as Alex raced in the roads of Megaville. The pale boy suddenly appeared next to him and the two begun to run side by side. "For the one that is supposed to be the fastest master alive you are not running so fast." he said with a smile. Alex jumped over an incoming car landing next to the running boy. "I don't want anyone to get hurt." Alex said. The boy's smile faded. "Then it isn't a race." he said and turned his head to his left to look at Alex. "Maybe you need a reason to run." "What?" The boy vanished in a burst of speed. He appeared in frond of Life holding a car with his left hand. Life heard screams from inside the car. "Shade...What the hell are you doing?" Shade just smiled and threw the vehicle towards Life. Alex began to skid on the ground in order to avoid the large projectile creating a trail of dust behind him. The car hurled inches above him. Alex was able to see a terrified face thru the windows of the car before the vehicle flew above him. Alex finally stopped skidding and came to a stop. He was now laying on the ground looking shocked. There was a loud boom from behind him. He was now breathing heavily. He slowly raised his head to look at his opponent. Anger burned inside him. His yellow eyes slowly begun to change in colour. They began to glow with a multicolour light. Shade smiled once more. "That's better. Now come and get me." he said and vanished. Alex yelled in anger and vanished as well. He was now outraged.

"Many bolts of shadow were heading my way. I quickly jumped in the air trying to avoid them. He threw a couple of more bolts at me and i countered them with bolts of light. As always our shadow and light attacks cancelled each other. I landed next to him and we exchanged some incredibly fast punches and kicks. I'm faster than him but since he has more strength than me i was loosing. I jumped back to get some space so i could counter attack. We both put all of our power in our right legs and we attacked at the same time. Our legs met and broke. Mine broke in fifteen different places. I try to kick him with my free leg but he caught it and broke in his palm. We were already tired from running in such high speeds. So i gathered all the power i had left and used the ultimate speed attack. Then soul found me and...Hold on..." Alex paused. He looked down at his bandaged legs. Forse and Soul looked at him with curiosity. "I think that I’ve recovered enough energy to heal." he said. "Yeah. Me too." Forse answered. “Me, too.” Soul exclaimed. "Hey buddy. Take these useless bandages off me so i can heal properly." Alex said. Victor slowly approached his blond friend and removed the bandages from his knees. The knees were still bloody and the bone could be seen. Alex closed his eyes so he could focus all the power he had recovered so he could heal. Suddenly the bones on his legs begun to grow back. As the bones grew nerves and muscles appeared around them. The flesh on his knees begun to stretch and cover the muscles and nerves. With in ten seconds the bone had formed his leg again. In eleven seconds the muscles had covered the bone. And in twelve seconds the flesh stretched over the muscles and Alex had his legs back. "Much better." he said and got up from his bed. He looked up to see the cuts and bruises on his two friends heal quickly, the same way that his legs had. Soul's broken and deformed arm begun to find its shape again and Forse's broken ribs slowly got back on their place. Suddenly angry voices begun to sound from outside the small room. The three masters swiftly directed their attention to the door.

End of chapter 4 part 6: The shadow.

I have been looking everywhere to find a picture that showed something that looked a bit like Wraith's weapons, his chains. I wanted to find something better but this was all i could find. If you played Prince of Persia the two thrones you should already know how his weapons look like. If you haven't played that game then look at the chain in this picture. Note: Wraith has one on each hand.

Second update:
I’m writing it now! Just finish with this one and the second one will be here in a couple of hours.

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:06 pm

Nice one Forse, that was alot better

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:52 pm

Nice chapter, Forse!

Postby Elend-X » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:09 pm

Great Update Buddy! You rock! ^_^

Postby dark psyghost » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:54 pm

Great update Forse.
Image Image Image

Previous

Return to Literature