FTD:The Masters(Fin)/Masters: The dark Titan(4/part 4 p.6)

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby dark psyghost » Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:00 am

Great update Forse the Deathmaster.
Image Image Image

Postby Darkness_calls » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:03 am

That was a nice chapter indeed ^_^

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:28 am

Next, and well you can say final, update for this story.

Chapter 5
This isn't over.

Three days had past from Dark's attack. It was a quiet evening since nobody had yet to return in the now abandoned city. The sound of hammering could be heard from everywhere as the remaining masters were repairing the city. There was a great feast the previous day and everybody was happy. Life was sitting with the girls and was singing to them a song. Wraith was nowhere to be seen. Soul was trying to count the casualties and he didn't like the numbers. Forse was walking along with Blade supervising the rebuilding. "So! Let me get this straight. The first days the guy that we saw at school was actually you." asked Blade. "Yes I was there looking for him." "That day that we got your diary. You had attacked and were captured. Right?" "Correct." "Then Blossom freed you from there and after you recharged you came to help us." "Again. Yes that is what happened." "Wow...All this time we hated you. We thought you were bad guy. Hey! I was wondering what is he?"

"It all began when Wraith got his current powers. To earn them he had to beat the previous forgotten guardian of time in a place called the palace of time. When he won he accidentally released something that was trapped in the timeline its self. That thing was a disease. It marked all four of us. I still have the mark on me as well as my friends. For a while we thought that it was just a corruption, a scourge but later we found that we were wrong. When I and my friends got the powers of the ultimates, our other halves, the disease began to feed from our power. At that time I was the strongest. The creature sensed my power. It made me loose my temper making me outraged for the first time. That time something horrible was released from inside me and when it ended we were separated. Even thou it also possess some of the powers of my friends it basically copied everything from me. In combination with that he became stronger than me. Since he was sprouted from my anger we called him Dark Forse. But he was incomplete he needed the remaining scourge on me to become that terrible thing that was released the first day we separated."

"So he has a part of your powers. Making you weaker than before, right?" Blade asked. "No! He never took any of our powers he just copied them. Hey that’s enough a think you sister is looking for you." said Forse as he pointed at Bubbles that running around hugging everyone with her new arm. "I am soo happy." she yelled as she hugged her brother. "I still can believe they managed to make my mechanical arm organic again." Forse gave a smile and then looking at the ground he gave a sigh. He looked up seeing a female figure coming towards him. It was Mona the 'masterpuff girl' his girlfriend. "I missed you." he said as they kissed. Bubbles and Blade went slightly red and looked at the ground. "Hey! That’s enough for now you two. Come Wraith wants to show us something!" yelled Life from a distance. Mona and Forse drew apart. Forse looked embarrassed while Mona was giving Life an I-will-kill-you look. They all began to move towards him.

Meanwhile back at Death Valley. Shouts and things breaking could be heard. "NO! NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" yelled Dark as he threw a gigantic blast towards the Aztec-like pyramid at the centre of the now destroyed by him town. "Calm down." a voice said. "You have us now." a second figure said. "This is far from over." the last of the three unknown persons said. "Yes! THIS ISN'T OVER!" yelled dark that was now on his knees breathing heavily. "Now please step in here. We have to leave." on the figures said as it opened a gate to another world. Dark and the three figures entered the gate and it closed behind them.

The masters and the puffs were looking with aw at the large house that was now in frond of them. "Well since the repairs are almost over and we will have to leave I thought I should give you a present." said Wraith. "When you have enough money to buy it, it will be here and to make it easier for you I arranged a pretty well paid job for the professor." "That is great! He will be so thankful." "Um....no! When we leave only five people will remember us. Four is you and your brother, the fifth is a surprise." he said and before he could move or say anything more the three girls hugged him. "Do you have to leave?" they said in a sad manner. "I am afraid so. Now that dark is still alive we have to hunt him down." said Forse. "But don't worry we will always look after you." Life said. "And sometime we might meet again. Maybe we will visit in some years." Completed soul and they gave a last goodbye to their friends.

End of chapter 5: This isn't over

Ok! And to complete this, here is the epilogue.

Epilogue: Ending

There was a wonderful sunset in the sky. The golden orange colour shined over the rebuilded city of Megaville. The masters and the remaining Elites were standing in a line. Forse, Wraith, Mona, Life and soul gave a last hug to the girls and their brother saying goodbye for now. The masters went in the front of the lines as Wraith got in frond of them all. He outstretched his arm whispered something and a green gate to another world opened. The lines of the Elites entered first. Forse and the rest said goodbye one last time before they entered two. Wraith stood for a minute and gave a look at the girls and their brother, and then he looked at the city that was covered in the beautiful light of the sunset. "How I hope I come back here sometime." he thought almost ready to cry as the girls did on their shoulder of their brother that was he himself crying silently. Wraith turned and faced the gate. He began to walk inside it. "UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!" he cheerfully yelled as he entered the gate and the gate closed behind him.

End of epilogue: Ending

OK! That was it for the first part. I hope you enjoyed this story as a last thing i would like to give some credits to some that helped me.

Credits:

The PPG © Craig McCracken

The based story line, along with Bell, Dr.X and other things © Bleedman

Blade © PPGD Fan

Blitz © BG07

Baz © Kyle

The masters and story line: By Victor Agathou

Dexter and the PPG © Cartoon Network
Last edited by Forse the Deathmaster on Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby dark psyghost » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:33 pm

Great ending Forse the Deathmaster.
Image Image Image

Postby Emerald Emblem » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:40 pm

That was a great ending and epilogue so the PPG's and Blades involvement over now?
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Re: The Masters

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:03 pm

Awesome ending, Forse the Deathmaster!
Much reading but it's great!
Good luck on your next story!

Postby Kyle » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:21 pm

u forgot to mention me and baz!great update
Wazit: My how time flies XD you used to drible on how nice DDD is to you on MSN XD
Hiryu:And for starters, she IS a woman...
Dark Dragon:I'm violated, yet satisfied.
NOX:As far as I'm concerned, you and DD are transsexual hermaphrodites.
I'm Lily's bitch :3

Postby Darkness_calls » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:31 pm

Great ending indeed!
I can't wait until you go on with your story ^_^

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:34 am

Sorry about that Kyle i've fixed it!

Thank you everyone!

Added after 1 hours 35 minutes:

OK! First of all I will stop announcing the titles of each chapter before they come out so this story can develop more freely. Second this is the prologue to the continuation of "the Masters". This along with the next chapters will be giving more info on what had happened to the girls and their friends the years that passed. This is just the prologue so please don't be quick to judge.

[center]Masters: The dark Titan[/center]

Prologue
The years that passed

In a big house with a beautiful yard professor Utonium was sitting on his comfortable chair. He was very happy. His new job had allowed him to buy this beautiful house and everything in it, along with the plasma TV set and the chair he was sitting on. He was very relaxed. He gave a look at the large clock on the wall. "Girls! Blade! Hurry up or you will be late for school!" At that time three beautiful teenaged girls came down from the stairs. "Blade already left professor." they said as they went to eat their breakfast already fully dressed with their school uniforms.

The girls were flying towards their high school. It was newly build and was full of people like the girls that had special abilities. Blossom looked at the large school with the large grassy schoolyard around it. She was now a great student. She had top marks in all lessons. She looked at Buttercup. Buttercup and her gang were now the most feared girls in the school. Then Blossom shifted her gaze towards her other sister. Bubbles was very famous between girls and boys. After the rowdy ruff’s stopped being fierce enemies with them, she begun to date Boomer who seemed very distracted lately, even for himself.

As the moved towards the entrance of the school Blossom noticed Dexter, Brick and Blade the most famous boys in school near the school wall. Blade was at the high school’s fourth grade, a grade higher than the girls, and was recently going out with a girl called Brownie that the girls and he had met recently. Dexter had changed a lot the last few years. He stopped wearing his lab coat and put contact lenses getting rid of his glasses, but for some reason he kept the gloves. His grades were constantly falling along with Blade’s. Blossom still had a relationship with him, but the more famous he got the more apart they became. Blossom also noticed on the other side of the schoolyard, sitting on the grass, a teenaged girl with white hair and eyes was looking at Blade and Brownie with a painful look in her eyes. After the cluster was defeated, Bell and her now human father along with her newly discovered sisters, Breannin and Barasia, were friends of the girls. Tina was sitting near Barasia talking with her, and Jazzal, Breannin's boyfriend, was on Breannin's side. Everybody begun to enter the classroom as the bell sounded. They all sat down on their sits waiting for the teachers and more students to arrive. All, even the girls and Blade, had forgotten the war that took place in their town eight years ago.

End of prologue: Years that passed

As you have already noticed I am using a lot of other people's personal characters and I will like to thank Griddles, Darkness calls, PPGD Fan, Twilight flames, Kyle, Keeper for lending me their characters, if I forgot someone I am sorry and please notify me so I can thank him/her too.
Look, I really need your opinion on this, good or bad. Thank you!
Last edited by Forse the Deathmaster on Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby dark psyghost » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:42 am

Prologue looks good Forse the Deathmaster.
Image Image Image

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:09 pm

Thank you Dark!

What's going on?! I've been trying to separate the prologue with the previous message for about an hour! So what did you guys think?
Image This sig and avi is a creation of Bankotsu-Obsessed! Spartan team omega for the win!
And here is my story: http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12464

Postby Darkness_calls » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:02 pm

What did I think! ...
well ...
[spoiler]it is f****** AWESOME![/spoiler]

I can't wait to see what your story will bring forth !

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:38 am

Thank you DC!

Here is the next update! And does any of you guys know were i can find a good sig?

Chapter 1
Introductions

The girls were in their class waiting for more students to arrive. The class was large and had a lot wooden desks all filled with students. Each desk had a state-of-the-art computer on it and all of the PC's were linked to the school's supercomputer. The left wall of the classroom had a large window that stretched from the beginning of the classroom to its end. Footsteps could be heard from the hallway. Thru the door came Shad Staydamind and Crovax who took their sits quickly, they were late as usual.

Far away, in a place that looked like a metro station four teenaged boys stood in frond of a ticket machine. One of the four took out four crystal coins from his pocket and entered them in the machine. "Yes...four for the dimension no. 943." said the teenaged boy. "Why do we have to pay? I mean you can just open a way gate and...." "No! Ever since I made opening gates illegal we have to use the official way gate stations." another teen said as they moved towards the green coloured glowing gate. "Just...move on! We are already late."

It was almost time for the bell to ring so everybody could go and have lunch. Bubbles was very bored. She kept looking out of the window at the sky. She hated math. How she wished she was outside the weather was great. Suddenly the door of the classroom opened and the principle of the school came in. "Hello everyone! I have a surprise for you! We have four new students for your class!" all students, even Buttercup, directed their attention to the principle imediatly. "These kids have great minds. And for some reason, which I don't know, they were sent to our school. Some of your parents are already informed of this. Since these guys have nowhere to stay some of you will provide accommodation to them. So with out further delay I present um...Forse Master, Soul, Wraith Master and...Life Sparks? Odd names...Oh well!" The four teens entered the classroom. They were all wearing school Uniforms. The one had blond hair and yellow eyes. The Second had green hair and eyes. The third was the strangest looking since he had golden and black coloured hair. The last had black hair and scary dark purple eyes. They were all of the same height and looked very fit. Bubbles got up from her sit at the sound of their names. "O MY GOD! ITS YOU!" she screamed in delight as she rushed at Wraith and gave him a hug.

"Hey Bubbles long time no...wow!" said Wraith as the girl hugged him. "Wow she's all grown up!" he said in amazement after looking at her. "Yes kid, people grow, unlike us." said Forse in a sarcastic manner. "Hey stop calling me kid. I am about five million years old." "And I am ten so shut up." Everybody was looking at this. Nobody except the power puffs knew who these four were. Bubbles let Wraith go, she swiftly turned to Boomer and begun talking quickly sounding a bit worried. "Hey don't take the wrong idea these guys are just some old friends and...Boomer!" she yelled. Boomer was watching Forse. They were looking at each other’s eyes. It was at that time that Blossom noticed that his eyes were purple meaning only one thing, he was angry. Boomer’s eyes had narrowed. "Sorry. Did you say something?" said Boomer shifting his gaze to his girl. Bubbles felt so insulted. He had just hugged a stranger in frond of the whole class and her boyfriend didn't even notice. She just moved towards her sit looking angry and sat down. "What?!" he said confused and the class begun to laugh.

"Riiiight!" said the principle as laughing had stopped. "Well...here is who is going to stay where! Let’s see....A! Mister Forse Master will stay with the power puffs. Life Sparks will stay with Bell Utonium and her sisters. Soul will be with Shad Staydamind. And Wraith Master will stay with the rowdy ruffs." "What?!" almost all the class yelled. The rowdy ruffs were yelling with disapproval. Bubbles looked sad. She was hoping wraith would be the one that would stay with them. "What...But...I...Why didn't anybody tell..." Shad kept telling to him self. Bell and her sisters just kept looking at life with curiosity. But Blossom looked worried; she noticed that all this time Forse's eyes had remained purple.

Later at break time at the grassy schoolyard. Blossom and Bubbles were walking along with their long lost friends with Buttercup nowhere to be seen. "So guys how about if you show you this place a bit. You know, so you can meet with the kids here. Anyway you are going to live with some of them for a while." said Blossom calmly. She was still kind of suprised and worried on their sudden appearance. Forse just kept walking and said nothing, he looked angrier than before. "Um..Yea sure. Let’s go!" said Soul looking worryingly at his angry and silent friend. "Great!!!" screamed Bubbles making everybody, even Forse, jump in surprise.

End of chapter 1: Introductions.

Next chapter will be called Friends in which many characters shall be mentioned and explained.

Also i would like to thank Dark Phyghost and Shadowed State of Mind for lending me their characters.
Image This sig and avi is a creation of Bankotsu-Obsessed! Spartan team omega for the win!

Postby Emerald Emblem » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:37 am

Well done Forse, juggling loads of characters is a risky buisiness
I should know
well done

Postby dark psyghost » Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:48 am

Good chapter Forse the Deathmaster. I can't wait to see why Forse is angry. And it is Psyghost instead of Phyghost.
Image Image Image

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:44 am

Sorry about that Dark! And thank you for your comments guys!

I was very, very BORED!!!! So I decided to give the next update.

Chapter 1
Friends.

"OK! We don't have all day so this is what we are going to do." Blossom begun to say to her four friends and sister. "We are going to split up. Bubbles, you take Soul to meet Shad, he is probably with Tina and Crovax. Wraith I am sure that you've seen the rowdy ruffs boys. They should be on the other side of the school along with Dexter, Blade, Brownie and Baz. And I will take Life and Forse to meet Jazzal, Bell, Breannin and Barasia. OK? Go!" and with that the six teens went their separate ways.

Bubbles found Shad sitting on the bench as Crovax and Tina were talking near him. "Hey Shady! This is Soul the one that is going stay with you for a while." "Um...hi." said the silver haired boy shyly as Soul extended him hand for a handshake. "Soul I would also like to meet to you Tina and Crovax." "Hey everyone. But Bubbles you forgot to tell me who the person in Crovax's shadow is." said Soul Looking at the creature called Nighteyes that lived in Crovax's shadow. "I am Nighteyes. But how did you know I was here...hey hold on, haven’t I seen you before?" "Possibly. I am very famous." said the boy at the shadowy being. "Hi! I am Tina nice to meet you." the girl said. "Tina is a genius on machines; Crovax is a good warrior and Shad an excellent friend." Bubbles said all of a sudden. "That's great! How did you guys meet?" asked Soul. "Well I have been friends with Shad since kindergarten and lately he helped us out on a situation involving something called berserk revolt. Tina helped us to trap an alien called the leech king or something and she is an alien too. And Crovax came one day to our school. We were lucky that he arrived because at the same day something involving ghosts happened and...Oh well I guess you don't want details." As Bubbles And soul were talking with the rest Nighteyes whispered to Crovax. "Keep an eye on him. I can't get rid of the feeling I saw him before."

On the green grass beneath a tree three girls and a boy were sitting. Two of the girls the one with emerald eyes and the one with the black eyes looked like they were ten years old and were talking to the blue skinned boy with the red hair. Blossom and a white haired and eyed girl that was called Bell were talking. Then Blossom left with Forse following her, leaving Life behind. "Hey everybody. This is life and will be staying with us for a while. Life this is Jazzal and my two sisters Breannin and Barasia." "Hi everyone. And Jazzal you’re a heartless right? I met plenty of your kind a few years ago. They weren't very polite and I hope that you will be better than them." Life said. "Yeah. Well anyway this is Breannin." he said pointing at the girl with the sapphire eyes and hair that was resting her head on his shoulder. "Bell can I ask you something how come your sisters are here they seem, well, too young." and with that Bell and Breannin lowered their heads. "When we were at this age a group of alien machines called the cluster took us and mechanised us." "Just like they tried to do to Bubbles." mumbled Life. "They turned Barasia into a blood thirsty monster and locked me into a chamber until Bell released me. Gladly we were able to bring Barasia back to her senses." then there was a long silence before the one called Barasia spoke. "Hey don't be sorry for us. It doesn't feel different from being human plus we have advantages like having machine guns and stuff. Also something good came out of all of this our mutated power crazy father became a semi-normal person and we are happy now." and Life the girls and Jazzal kept talking about them selves.

Wraith reached the place were the rowdy ruffs and he others were. "Hey! Wraith nice to see you again!" yelled Blade and begun to introduce him to his friends. "Ok this is Brownie my girlfriend, Dexter the former genius, Baz and her boyfriend Butch, the guy surrounded by girls is Brick and the blond retarded-looking kid that keeps looking at the sky is Boomer." Boomer didn't even move as Blade insulted him but turned his head to look at Wraith and for an odd reason he smiled, something that he didn’t do often. Brownie waved to him and Dexter gave him a quick look before he turned his attention to a girl that was talking with him. Brick was too overwhelmed by the flood of girls around him to notice Wraith. Butch and Baz were nearby kissing they didn't notice Wraith either. "Riiight!" said Wraith but he stopped immediately as he saw that the girl Dexter was talking to had just given to him her phone number and he noted to her that he would call her. "Wait!" he though. "Isn't Dexter supposed to be with Blossom? Oh just wait until she hears about this!"

End of chapter 1: Friends

What is going on with Dex?
What will Blossom do when she hears this?
What shall happen between them?
This and more in the next part of this story called Tears. (Stupid name but if couldn't think anything else.)

Postby dark psyghost » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:10 am

Great update Forse the Deatmaster. Nice work on describing how the other charactars are friends with each other.
Image Image Image

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:30 pm

Thank you Dark! But are we the olny ones that still keep an eye on the literature Forum?! I haven't seen alot of people in this forum lately!

Re: The Masters(finished)/Masters: The dark Titan(Ch 1/p2: p

Postby knight4 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:56 pm

Nice update. I'm always on this forum, I just don't post alot.

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:47 am

Thank you Knight4! But i still have the feeling that many people have abandoned the literature forum.

Chapter 1
Tears

Blossom was walking alongside Forse; they were both silent and none dared to speak. Blossom looked at him. He was a little bit taller than her and his eyes were still purple. Blossom was afraid of him when he was angry. She saw what he can do when they escaped from Death Valley, eight years ago. His gaze was fixed to the ground and he was holding his left shoulder. A jolt of pain run thru his body as he tighten his grip on his shoulder. He was injured, Blossom could see this. "Are you Ok?" she said almost mumbling. He gave her a look that spelled pain and he removed his hand from his arm. He gave a sigh. "Yes. It's just that you change a lot these years and things happened and...Look, before I came here I was fighting, Ok?! I was injured and I need to rest before I can heal." "Was it...." "Yes it was Dark." just with the mentioning of his name Forse narrowed his eyes and clenched his fist. But Blossom knew that one battle wasn’t enough to make Forse so angry, something horrible must have happened. "But don't worry about that. How's your life now?" "Well it been quiet after the defeat of the cluster. But we still find one or two thieves and staff. So well, it’s boring. Buttercup was so bored she formed a gang that is always causing trouble around the school and…" Before another word could be spoken they saw Wraith coming their way.

"What?! I don't believe it!" yelled Blossom after hearing what Wraith had to say. "Look. Its true I saw him..." "She must have been a friend he met in a bar or something. There is no way he is cheating me!" "Come on! I've been hearing that you two haven't been doing so well for while." said Wraith. She had now burst in to tears and sat down on the green grass beneath her, with Forse and Wraith on her side. "Ok! We might not be doing so well...but…he wouldn’t...no...” "How did he end up this way?" "Back at the six grade Dexter was very bright and they were thinking to make him go directly to the University. Dexter didn't want to leave me so he begun to act stupid and made his grades fall. Many liked the new Dexter. He enjoyed the popularity so he stayed that way. Instead I...my grades begun to rise and you know we begun to separate. But he would never..." tears were still coming from her eyes but she stopped crying. "Look I am supposed to go out with him in two days. I'll ask him then. I am sure he will tell me the truth." She said angrily and got up on her feet. She started to walk away from her two friends. Wraith stared at his father. "Help her! Please! It's been eight years but she is still my friend and I don't want her heart broken." Forse hesitated for a moment before he answered. "Don't worry, I shall."

Once again the father and son went their separate ways. Forse went after Blossom and to check his friends while Wraith walked along the wall of the school deep in thought. He was near the corner when he heard voices. "So! Baz are you coming the bar tonight?" Wraith recognized Buttercup’s voice. "No. I have a date with Butch." said Baz. "How about you Brownie?" "Um...sorry. Me and Blade are going to the movies." "Bit?" "Sorry. Me and Dex, well you know. Hey! You won't tell your sister, will you?" said the girl with the short bright yellow hair and eyes. "I won’t! I never like the guy anyway." and with that the bell rang. All the girls begun to move to their classes. But the girl with the emerald green eyes stayed behind. When she made sure no one was around she put her palm over her face and tears came down her eyes. "Why do I have to be the one that is alone?" she said quietly and almost angrily. "Great! Yet another happy sister. I have a lot of work to do." Wraith thought frustrated and headed for the classroom.

End of chapter 1: Tears

The first day of school is over. Lets see what is next.

Postby Emerald Emblem » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:58 am

What a good set of updates
maybe you shold have changed the name of the thread so i knew you had updated

Postby dark psyghost » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:59 pm

Great update Forse the Deathmaster. alot of tears.
Image Image Image

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:28 am

Thank you guys! Here is the next chapter I hope you like it!

Chapter 1
Guests

The bell signalling the end of the school sounded. One by one the children begun to leave the school. Life was carried by Bell to his temporary house. Soul and Shad got in a car and Shad's mother, who was their school nurse, drove them to their home.
Wraith was walking along with Brick and Boomer while behind him Baz and Butch were still arguing. Forse wanted to be left behind so he could have some time with his self so the girls and Blade flew to their house alone, with Forse following slowly.

In Bell's house Life and Cranston Utonium, Bell's father, were talking. "So Alex! You will be sleeping in the spare room. Girls please help him prepare his room. Except you Barasia." the two girls went to get ready the boy's room. There was a silence. Cranston was quiet for now but when he saw that the other two girls left he turned around looking angrily at the boy and girl. "Ok. Look I don't trust you. To tell you the truth, I feel very bad about a fifteen year old boy living so close to my girls. I'll be watching you, so don't get any bright ideas. As for you Barasia. I don't want to you to cause any trouble to him. OK?!" Life was stunned at the sudden change of character. He barely said. "Um..Yeah! Sure!" while Barasia looked insulted.

Soul was surprised that at the security of Shad's house. He had a machine gun turned to him when he tried to go thru the front door first. Luckily Shad's mom deactivated it before it could fire. "Sorry about that. Well...O look at the time I must go to the hospital. An emergency you know. Shad please show him his room please. Ok see you two later." she said and left leaving the two boys alone. Shad showed Soul around the house. "So! How about we go to a club or something, I am bored!" said Soul as he sat at the couch. "A...no my mom and dad don't let me go to clubs unless it’s totally necessary and I have approved-by-them company." said Shad uneasily; soul could see he had trouble with meeting new people. "Dude! That is so embarrassing." said Soul looking at the shy boy in frond of him. "Riiight! Well, I am hungry. I better prepare something." said Soul and headed to the kitchen. "You know how to cook?" asked Shad. "Hell yes. Actually I am a five star chef. We all have our little talents."

Wraith had just finished with his room when he heard loud noises from down stairs. Music, shouts and the TV playing. "What the hell?" he yelled closing his ears. Brick came thru the door at that exact moment. "Hey! What are you still doing here?! The party is down stairs." "I won't come! I am tiered." "You’re just as stupid like Butch and Blade and Dexter. Ha! I bet you don’t even know what the word alcohol means." "O! You’re so wrong." "Why don't we see about that? I bet a hundred dollars that I can drink more than you. Hell! Boomer can drink more than you." "You’re on!" Half an hour later Brick and Wraith were sitting on a round table facing each other. In the center of the table there were many empty bottles of numerous different alcoholic drinks. Lots of kids were gathered around them watching. Brick was drunk beyond words, Boomer had given up long ago and Wraith was as good as he was before he begun drinking. "Pay up. Good thing alcohol doesn't affect me." "WHAT!? Hey you cheated!" yelled Brick as he gave Wraith his money.

When Forse finally arrived at the power puff house it was night fall. He was carrying on his back a large trunk. His room was next to Blade's, while the girls' room was at the other side of the house. He sat quietly on his bed thinking. Then the there was a knock on the bedroom door. He turned his attention to see Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup looking at him. "Are you ok?" "Yeah, yes. Is just...could you help me set the room." he said and opened the large trunk he had brought with him. Inside the trunk there were posters, books, statues, weapons, tools and more books. As Blossom was looking into Forse's trunk and she suddenly found an old photo album. "Forse! Who is this man?" she said pointing at the tall man with a black ripped cape next to a young Forse, in the first picture of the album. "That's my dad. Not the one of the body I inhabit. But we were at the same situation that I and Wraith are in." "What happened to him?" "I was forced to fight with him to the death. He is still alive but he is still an enemy." Blossom was shocked at this. She didn’t dare saying anything else so she kept looking thru the book. "And who is this." she said again pointing, this time, to a young girl that looked like Bell with white long hair but with grey eyes. "That is Crystal. She has the power to control light. I was going out with her until she left me. Then I met Mona." "Um..Forse where is Mona anyway?" Forse stoped moving and lowered his head looking at the ground. Before she could say anything else he directed his gaze to Bubbles that had just picked up an axe with two sides and blades. The one of the axe's blades was golden and shining while the other was black and mechanical-looking. "No! Don't touch that!" he said as he snatched the axe from Bubbles’ hand. "This axe can give to anyone, even a human, the power of a level eight master." "Is level eight a big level?" "Well. I, Soul, Life and Wraith, ok he is level eight, are level ten and we are the strongest I know! Ok! I think that we are done here! You can go!"

End of chapter 1: Guests

Sorry I was late!

Postby Emerald Emblem » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:37 am

Nice update forse

Postby dark psyghost » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:43 am

Good update Forse the Deathmaster. Wraith cheated in a alcohol drinking match lol.
Image Image Image

PreviousNext

Return to Literature