Across the Dreams and through Fantasy - On Hiatus

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Across the Dreams and through Fantasy (Chapter VIII)

Postby Aeris » Thu May 25, 2006 5:00 am

//Thanks all^^//

Chapter IX – Joys of Life

Life utterly changed with three daughters at her side. As soon as they were able to walk properly (it seemed that it took more time for children than adults to fully regain their abilities), Aeris presented them the entire town. Bubbles, Blossom and Buttercup were not the only 'Hero' children. The school - and unfortunately but necessarily – an orphanage, were standing in front of the temple. The teacher, Miss Meryl, was a beautiful young human woman with pink hair. But what truly amazed Aeris was the constant peaceful aura that seemed to emanate from her, calming even the most turbulent of her students. The time table was settled. During the day, they would be in class. Eventually, Aeris would come and see them at lunch. Then, when the class sessions ended, she trusted then well enough (even though she did not know them very well) to let them roam freely in the town, with the only instruction of being careful and staying together as much as possible. Before dinner, the girls would always find their way to their mother, selling flowers as usual, and eventually they (especially Blossom) would take a long time marveling the beauty of such plants.

Her discussions with the librarians were more than useful. Having awakened since nearly one century, in the early hamlet that turned into a relatively large city, he almost knew every one. His gigantic memory did not seem to fail him at any time, he was more reliable than any book she could find at the library. Ms Meryl, he told her, should be in her late twenties. She had awakened about ten years ago, and – similarly to Aeris – had an strong inner motherly sense. The second day after her awakening, she was already teaching at the school. He also told her that she had befriended with a strong swordsman, named Jack, with whom he had battled trolls before his blindness had completely taken over his eyes. "Ms Meryl is someone that is similar to you in many ways, you two could share a deep friendship", he told her. Yet, every time she saw her, she was too intimidated to start any kind of discussion. How wise she seemed compared to the new mother. Experience was the gap separating them. Thus, Aeris did not developed a friendly relationship with Ms Meryl, but she held a very deep respect for her, instead.

Her kids were also enjoying their new lives. The first day at school, though, Buttercup had lightly wounded another child. Embarrassed, but not angry against her daughter, Aeris begged for Buttercup not to be too rowdy, and even promised her daughter to teach her how to use simple weapons (when she will be older, of course), although herself had some hard time with the martial training. Bubbles befriended with a strange dog, and the mother discovered later that the animal belonged to Jack. However, since he had not much time to spare for the poor animal, he usually let him wander in the school, for children liked to play with him. Dogs were rare in this region, pink dogs even more. Since most of them had never seen a dog before, they assumed that these animals were, in fact, pink. Some silly rumors between the students even said that Ms Meryl had changed the animal's skin color, to make it look cuter.

Her three girls each had a hobby. Bubbles, of course, liked to play with animals. If searching for her, Aeris usually found her daughter in the school playing with the dog, or around some farms bordering the town. To Aeris relief, the people there were rather nice, and having a little children talking and brushing their horses, cows, sheep or whatever animal, did not bother them for the least. Buttercup spent her time watching with awe the soldier training sessions, and Jack, instructor in the war-training academy, had even let her take some lessons with him (of course, weapons were made out of wood). The prowess of Buttercup intrigued him. Although she was barely able to hold correctly her weapons, she did have amazing reflexes and could deliver powerful blows - with a bad aim, however. Even the students, who were at least seven or eight years older than her, came to show a minimum of respect, since she was hard to hit (even though dodging her blows was an easy feat). To Aeris surprise, it was Blossom who stayed with her the most. Earlier, she had thought Bubbles to be often by her side. But Blossom was truly interested in the fine art of wizardry, and spent a lot of time reading any books that fell under her gaze in the library. Aeris even taught her some minor tricks, such as producing a small orb of pure light (very useful for reading in the dark library, for lamps were kept to a minimum to avoid degrading the ancient books).

Mith Solen was the first she introduced to her daughters. Amazingly wise, she knew that he would easily go along with the story she had invented, for he knew that truth wasn't always necessary. Buttercup, of course, was the first to complain.

What does such a name mean?
She asked with disdain.

In you language, young child, it means Grey Eyes.

Grey Eyes? Why?
Asked Bubble in her casual innocent curiosity.

Look at my eyes. See? I can't see any of you, for I am blinded.

How did that happen?
Asked Blossom, also intrigued by any story that would extend her knowledge.

Let's explain it rapidly. Each of you already remarked that I'm not like the other elves, since I have black skin, right?

The three children nodded.

I am what everyone calls a drow. A dark elf. "My" people live in the dark corridors of the Underdark, and their eyes are accustomed to see without any light. They can discern any variation of heat, which make their eyes much more effective in the permanent darkness of the Underdark. However, such adaptation has make them unable to stand normal light. When I first came here, I tried to adapt to the strong light of the sun, but in less than a century, this strong orb of heat and light has permanently blinded me.

Then why didn't you return to the Underdark? To live with your own kin?

Children, it's more difficult than this. The Underdark is a place where you have to be weary at any moment. If not, you die.

Bubbles gasped in disbelief.

It is as simple as that. And another reason is, my kin is one of the most evil you will find in this world. Never trust the words of a dark elf! Remember well, kids.

But… You are a dark elf… And such places don't exist… Do they mommy?
Asked Bubbles for some guidance.

Unfortunately, it seems that it does, honey.

Bubbles had already backed into her mother's waiting arms. How protected she felt in her mother's embrace…

Have you ever been there, mommy?

No, she answered quietly.

In what way is your… errr… People evil?
Asked Buttercup, skeptical.

Drows like to kill, enslave, and especially torture
, the dark elf answered casually.

But why didn't you stay hidden during the day, and live during the night? I mean, if the sun was your problem, then…

It seems more complicated than this, child. First, I firmly think there is some cursed placed upon my kin, so they don't get back to the surface. Second, the moon is also burning my eyes, and the thousands little stars in the sky are to me like a thousand painful candles right in front of my face.

The conversation did not last much longer. It was getting late, and Aeris could already see that Bubbles was dozing off. She knew that the information her daughter had just received had shaken her, for Bubbles was living in an utopia for the moment. This revelation had shaken her little world, but it was a necessary thing.

This night, Bubbles held tight to her mommy's arm.
Art Thread (not to be updated for a while)

Postby Comic Kitten » Thu May 25, 2006 9:37 am

I love the Mommy love ^_^

Wow, dark elf... How intriguing! :ogle:
Hmm

Postby Tsunade » Thu May 25, 2006 11:14 am

Aeris wrote:Wow wow wait a second.
You're telling me you do not know that in Medival time, people lived up to 40 years old when they were lucky (and therefore had children way sooner)?

I didn't knew that o.O

Added after 12 minutes:

Nice updated Aeris. Keep writing please!
My first fanfic-Chapter 14: viewtopic.php?t=11453
A Model's Diary!:Ingrid Lavinge:Translated by Tsunade:Comedy:
viewtopic.php?t=14977
Teen Titans, you'll never be forgotten!!!

Re: Across the Dreams and through Fantasy (Chapter IX)

Postby Aeris » Thu May 25, 2006 3:04 pm

Side Story – Courage

In the late afternoon, Buttercup was once again training with Jack's class, her wooden sword working in a clumsy stance, but as usual jumping with an amazing vitality to dodge the thrusts and slashes of the dancing rapiers. However, she knew she wouldn't last long against this one. In less than thirty seconds, the wooden weapons had already slapped her about five times, injuring her pride more than her body. As Buttercup was loosing her temper, she became more and more reckless, thus exposing herself to many more humiliating hits. She dived with her anger flushing her cheeks deep red, and fell flat on the ground as her opponent stepped aside. Still, he wasn't taunting the child for defeat. The elf was one of the best fighters in Jack's class, and the mere child wasn't even close to poke him with her short sword. He bent to help Buttercup standing up, but she ignored him and threw her weapon with a disgusted look, holding hard her tears against such a humiliating defeat.

Courage! She heard the teacher say.

Regaining a bit of confidence in herself, she picked up her wooden sword, and once again went to meet her opponent. The elf smiled at her decision – not in irony, for the girl's attempt still prove futile – but for her perseverance. Once again, a feeble double thrust in the girl's belly defeated her easily. She eyed him with envy, and said.

That's not fair, you have two weapons, I only have one!

Then I'll fight you without any weapons, then, he replied calmly to the girl's demand.

Throwing his wooden rapiers aside, Buttercup saw an opportunity to prove herself stronger than the slender elf.

Courage! She heard the teacher say once more.

Focusing on her opponent's belly – she wasn't tall enough to aim higher, anyway – she hopped in quick motion, trying to find the best angle for her attack. The elf was not moving for an inch, it looked like he would take the blow without complaining. This enraged the young girl, who thought he was mocking her by doing such thing. She lost her temper and slashed at her opponent's thighs in a circular arc. But no longer was the elf in front of her. For a moment, she thought he had just disappeared, using some magic tricks. But when she heard something landing in her back, she quickly turned to face her opponent. Too late. The elf had already grasped her wrist and she let the weapon fall on the group. His second hand was just at her throat's level, clearly indicating that he could have delivered the killing blow any time he wanted.

Yield
, she said, her face red of confusion.

The elf smile as he answered.

You have done well, Buttercup. But do not trust that someone who is unarmed is necessarily not dangerous.

Courage! She heard the teacher yell again. Was he mocking her or…

Courage! Come here, boy!

As she turned, confused, she saw the exact same dog she met at the school running towards Jack. And some seconds later, Bubbles running to catch Courage. Buttercup didn't know if she would laugh at the stupidity of the scene or drown in shame for the display her sister was offering.

Buttercuuuuuupppp!!
Shriek the young girl as she saw her sister.

Without thinking more, Buttercup turned around and ran towards the exit, leaving a confused Bubbles behind, waving at empty the nothingness. Then, she decided that it didn't matter, and merely shrugged before joining Courage at the side of Jack, watching the students fighting each other with a spirit of comradeship.

Postby Darkness_calls » Thu May 25, 2006 4:23 pm

Lovly Aeris. The figthing academy reminds me when I playd D&D with my most evil character ... lets just say that none survived (not even the children).

The underdark ... Have you ever played Never Winter Nights ;)

But anyways. Your story is progressing with amazement. It shocks me everytime to see how good it is. One day you could even challange Material Defender in descriptions (a high praise). I love what you are bringing up here. Aeris is a well made character and I give you full props for it. You mix the PPGD into you story ... quite unexpected and only a bonus for the rest :)

I say again, you really outdo most of the fics here.
You are know In third place in awesomeness of ALL fanfictions I've read ^_^

Good job, you deserve it :)

Re: Across the Dreams and through Fantasy (Side Story)

Postby Aeris » Sat May 27, 2006 12:46 am

Side Story – Lélio

Lying on his back, enjoying the last rays of this sunny day, the young adolescent was clearly lost in his day-dreams. A lazy yawn left his open mouth, he found himself gazing mindlessly to the various clouds that wandered in the open sky. As usual. His life seemed to be a boring one for many, but he definitively liked his idle life. For the last two years, the young human had assumed that he had done too much. Now he had to rest. Rima Isil… His thoughts tangled between his beloved one, a childish elf, and nothingness. Too often people thought that he was just a plain idiot, incapable of reflecting for more than two seconds. This statement was however true at some point. Such as now. He rolled to the side, his eyes now staring at his backpack. The bag had nothing special at all. It was just that he wouldn't make the effort of moving his eyes. And what would be the purpose? He was well off watching a bag.

Rima Isil… How long since they first met? Crying for a lost love, the young elf had caught the young human's attention. What seemed to be a life of peaceful sloth had turned to be something completely different, thanks to her. His age was still missing from the deft of amnesia, but he assumed he was more or less about fifteen. And his guesses were rarely wrong. The young lad already had an inner talent for poems and comedy. His elegant and gracious manners, disposing of a politeness and gallantry a prince would bear, he had quickly seduced the young elf. Naïve, definitively naïve. But the adolescent soon discovered that he loved her pretty much, and it would take time before he would seek another partner. Convenient, he thought. Rima Isil… An elfique name. What did it mean already? Moon… something… He didn't remember. Nor did he care.

Chatters had fast awakened him from his thoughts. Roofs were comfortable, but constant noise of the streets made his contemplations uneasy. Stirring with difficulty, he looked down in the alley, watching distractively the trespassers. Normally, the young lad would have merely shrugged and quickly got back to his useless meditation. But this time, he found his eyes interested by the preys. He knew them pretty well. Often he had wasted his time stalking random people, just because he had nothing else to do. This was the case when rain came to fall over the city. Bubbles, Blossom and Buttercup. He had spent a lot of time observing their "mother", Aeris. Thus, the kids were also known to him. But not the opposite. Lying on his belly, he waited for them to be right under him, and then called.

Sooooo… Class has ended, right?
He lazily asked.

Yea
, answered Bubbles in her usual friendly tone.

What about you? I never saw you at school
, She innocently added.

School? Oh yea, he had never thought about that. He should have, maybe. But reading and writing were innate abilities for him. As for many other 'Heroes', such as Aeris. He could also speak several languages and easily solve any mathematic problems that came to him. He cared little about the historic events of the town – or the world, it didn't matter. He lived in the present. Not in the past. His lack of concentration did outcast him from any magic studies, and he did not see the usefulness of training every day with various weapons at the Academy. All of this was too tiring. He was well off doing nothing. The question of the young blond girl made him smile. His cherubic face had deceived more than one.

That's because I'm not taking classes
, he happily answered.

What is wrong with you?
Buttercup cut angrily.

The young girl was in a hurry to the Academy, for she had found a new strategy against the fast hits of her opponent's twin blades. Any further delay truly annoyed, and she had little wish of starting a conversation with some unknown person.

What is wrong with you, you might mean
, the young lad quickly answered, a satisfied smirk on his face.

Get down here, so I can kick your butt!
Burst Buttercup furiously, a threatening glare in her eyes.

Alright, young girl
, he calmly said while jumping down, the ten feet separating him from the ground not affecting him for the least. With the grace of a cat, he was now facing the angry child.

Buttercup… Started tentatively Blossom, while Bubbles was already glancing nervously around for some adults to avoid any further argument.

Fair fight!
Buttercup yelled as she dived in a headlong rush towards her adversary, ignoring her sister's call.

Waiting until the last moment, the young adolescent then quickly stepped aside and turned in a graceful motion, his hands working so fast Buttercup couldn't even comprehend what was going to happen. As she turned her head back to face her opponent once again, a loud crack resounded in the air and the young girl felt her skin right above the ankle burning in intense pain. Not understanding the adolescent's trick, she tried to reach him… But heavily fell on the ground. Her legs entangled by a long leather whip, she could hardly regain her mobility, and in the blink of an eye, her opponent was crouching beside her, a dagger grazing her tender neck.

Where in the Nine Hells did you think I would fight fair?
He asked with a chuckle.

What… What kind of treachery is this? Do you have no honor?
Said the young girl in confusion and anger.

The young lad heartily laughed, and then plunged his gaze into the defeated girl.

Honor does not prevent a dagger from sliding in your back, young girl. You better quickly understand that.

He then released his hold, pulling his whip free in a single movement. Blossom and Bubbles had been too astonished by the display to do anything, and were just staring in absolute awe at the young adolescent.

Do not worry, I do not mean any harm to you
, he said as he passed by Bubbles, who quickly retreated behind Blossom's back.

He walked down the alley and disappeared in the crowded streets.

Buttercup did not attend to her daily training this day.

Lélio the Vagabond. Lélio was his legitimate name, or at least the first one he had ever carried. The drow had well informed Aeris about this one. Be careful, she was told, for this young lad was potentially dangerous. If he meant to get something, he would get it, even if a dragon stood in his way. Lélio. Master of disguise and lies, yet an innocent young human with a cherubic face. Here was the danger. The adolescent was not an evil one, far from that. But he truly was chaotic. Even the wise drow wouldn't be able to predict his reactions, for this one seemed to act randomly, and his gambles almost always displayed an amazing dose of sheer luck. One could even think he could see the future. This, however, was not true. Whatever course Lélio chose, destiny always seemed to be bright for the adolescent. The only potential weakness he could bear would be his beloved one, Rima Isil. However, the librarian couldn't tell if the young lad would think his girlfriend worth the trouble. It would depend on the situation. Cool-blooded calculator? Maybe. Lélio was a survivor. His main goal focused on his survival, conscientiously or not.

Postby Darkness_calls » Sat May 27, 2006 10:27 pm

Lélio sounds evil lol
Good work ^_^

Postby Aeris » Sun May 28, 2006 6:59 am

Tch tch tch^^
He is not :D

My next signature once I finish book I :D

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun May 28, 2006 9:55 am

Ohhh nice sig ^_^

Re: Across the Dreams and through Fantasy (Side Story II)

Postby Aeris » Wed May 31, 2006 11:02 am

///Note: As you people might have noticed, I have made the PPG younger than in Bleedman's comic (Aeris can hold Bubbles with one arm, which means that she is not that heavy nor tall).
In case you wonder why they don't act like they should (I mean, if the PPG shouldn't act like they do in this story), it's because the Fléau is not only a minor amnesia. It also includes slight physical changes (in the case of the PPG, size and weight) and minor psychological changes (which would explain their behavior).///

Chapter X - WarDrums

Aeris' joy of living had hardly diminished over the days, for her daughters and friends were providing her all she needed. Her job was a pleasant one, her studies far more interesting than she will ever admit. The girls too seemed to be satisfied by the new life they had been offered. At this age, friends were more than numerous, the whole school had a spirit of comradeship. Buttercup was now able to bear a sword correctly, Blossom to cast some minor – but nevertheless useful – spells, and Aeris even suspected that Bubbles' love for animals ran deeper than what she showed. The mother assumed that her youngest girl had some ways of communicating with them, although she never saw her daughter accomplish such feat. The animals' reactions, however, told Aeris more than she needed. However, this lack of suspicion was the foretell of their doom.

Three weeks since her daughters' awakening. Five weeks since the beginning of the war. To its ultimate demise, the town was slowly emptied of its soldiers, willing to help their allies against the coming disaster. A disaster the city itself was soon to know. The starless night had done nothing to diminish the sentries' attention, and so it was at first with curiosity one listened to the distant rumble. Earthquake? Probably. But the soldier was far more cunning than this. He had survived the constant threat of the Evermoors, a hostile marsh full of powerful trolls. This curious noise needed more investigation. A the very top of the main tower, rising at the center of the town, Leanün shifted uncomfortably. His eyes, although trained since his youngest age, couldn't reach far enough, and the distant rumble could only mean one thing to him: Trouble. Quickly descending from his post, the slender elf rushed into the casern, bringing more than one curious look from the sleepy soldiers. He had to know more about the noise. The only person who could extend his range was a wizard.

He found one soon enough, for spellcasters were not so rare among the soldiers. The elf needed an experienced one, however, for the spell he was about to demand wasn't given to any novice. Luckily, his quest ended quickly, for the wizard he searched had almost bumped into him as he entered the main door. Exposing his doubts and fears, the sentry had swiftly convinced the wizard to help him. Very few would disagree with Leanün, especially when one knew his prominent family. The mage needed time, however, for the spell required preparation. The danger seemed far, Leanün's keen ears could hear the slightest sound, and therefore none felt really oppressed by the elf's suppositions.

At last. Two hours had passed since the sentry's demand, and the budding noise only heightened his fears. The four mirrors placed in the room soon brightened with a bluish glow, and then showed respectively the four doors of the city.

Further, the elf bade.

The walls gradually disappeared from the mirrors reflection, and now only showed dark and empty fields.

Further, he asked again.

As the images rapidly flowed, he stopped the mage with a gasp.

Orcs! The elf murmured while contemplating the North Mirror.

And trolls, the wizard added with a shrug, pointing the South Mirror.

Can you enlarge the image?

Sure.

As the magician obeyed, they looked with horror at the massing hordes of monsters.

Thousands of orcs, the elf corrected.

And moreover, hundreds of trolls[i], said the wizard with concern.

Their city had battled thousands and thousands of monsters already. But how well would it fare with its few remaining soldiers against the coming tide? Striding nervously in the room, the elf weighted any possibilities with such odds. They wouldn't be able to win, this time. The town didn't stand a chance. Running in full strides in the corridors, Leanün headed for its commandant bedroom. They had no time to spare.

Awakened by a loud magical alarm, the sleepy young woman peeked through the window. Crowds of people were already massing in the streets, and she wondered what was happening. The month had been calm – too calm. Not a single raid had shaken the town, otherwise it might have reconsidered the course of helping its ally with so many troops. The young girls were shifting uncomfortably in the wide bed, and under the persistent call, Aeris found herself heading towards the streets. It took her some time to fully appreciate – as well as several others – the loud announcement, repeated time after time in various part of the town.

Thousands of monsters are heading towards the town! We cannot fight them on even terms, our defenses are not strong enough to hold back such a tide! Decreed by the mayor of the town, Lord Patris himself, every citizen is to prepare to leave the town within half an hour – or less, depending on the enemy's advancement! Do not encumber yourself with heavy loads, only take essential belongings with you. Food and warm clothing are fully recommended, for the run to Mithral Hall is a long one!

The young woman had to turn her head to watch the reactions of the crowd. She did not know how to act, she did not even understand a word the first time she listened at the speech. This was only too surreal, too brutal, too fast to happen. She felt no fear, only confusion, although some more sensitive women were already running back to their homes faces full of tears. Considering such sight, it could not be a joke, or whatever argument her naïve mind could form. Aeris also headed back to the inn, where she found the innkeeper take off some decorations from the wall. She had not yet fully comprehended the grave decision of the commandant. In her mind, it was going to be something like a road trip into another city, although the conditions would not be great, and then they would just go back to their regular life. Naïve. Too naïve.

Her daughters woke up with difficulties. Bubbles was the first one to be up, grabbing her mom's neck sleepily and still half-asleep. Buttercup did not complain about the early awakening, she took it as a training she would soon need to endure once she would get at the Academy. Blossom, however, just refused to wake up, so deeply she was caught in the webs of her dreams. Some well placed slaps on the face had cleared the issue quite quickly, as Buttercup grew impatient, as always. Explaining swiftly the reasons of their departure, Aeris started to gather the most precious items she would need, such as her spellbooks, some parchments, a pouch of gold, inkpot and feather. Buttercup took her wooden short sword, Blossom her brand-new spellbook, and Bubbles just stayed in the arms of her mommy, still halfway between reality and dreamworld. Dressing herself and her daughters with heavy clothing, she also took with her some capes and vests she had expected to use during winter. As she descended from her room with her daughters, the innkeeper stopped her and gave her four backpacks full of provisions with a wink, and before the stunned young mother could thank him, the old man was gone to gather some more things.

Cold wind was biting them as soon as they entered the streets. They were not the first arrived at the East Door of the town, but certainly not the last. A first patrol had long departed from here, to be sure the path was secured, and as soon as the message sent by the wizard of the group had confirmed the safety, crowds of people started in motion. Caught within the movement, the young woman soon came to realize something. She might not look back at this city again in her life. Like many others, she found herself often turning to get a last view of the town. Buttercup was walking firmly with her casual stoicism, hiding as well as she could her shivers caused by the coldness of the air, Blossom was holding Aeris' hand and also turned to watch the town grow smaller and smaller each time. Bubbles was sleeping, her arms around her mommy's neck and her head comfortably resting on the young woman's shoulder.

Postby APE » Wed May 31, 2006 1:38 pm

cool, it's a really high quality read

Postby Darkness_calls » Wed May 31, 2006 3:11 pm

You know ... that part is exacly like in the biggest adventure I've played in D&D.
10vs10 players :P (I was leading the attack though)

Enought of me.
This is awesome, greatness is not good enough to describe what I feel about this fic. Most pleasing work and great skillz. I love it ^_^

Re: Across the Dreams and through Fantasy (Chapter X)

Postby Aeris » Wed May 31, 2006 3:30 pm

Thanks all^^

Here is another drawing^^
Please keep in mind I always use model, so if you see drawings similar to this one, it's perfectly normal^^
Aeris without her vest and with a short skirt instead of a robe (please do keep the robe in the CoF picture xD I don't mind about the vest, but please, a robe^^)

Postby Tsunade » Wed May 31, 2006 3:33 pm

nice but... well whatever
viewtopic.php?t=14977

Postby Aeris » Wed May 31, 2006 3:34 pm

Please tell me whaaaaatttt^^
Tsunadeeeeee

Postby Darkness_calls » Wed May 31, 2006 3:36 pm

I rawr at this picture lol

CoF picture xD I don't mind about the vest, but please, a robe ^_^

Of course ;)

Postby Tsunade » Wed May 31, 2006 3:44 pm

Aeris wrote:Please tell me whaaaaatttt^^
Tsunadeeeeee

lol lol .don't be so impatient it makes me lol. i was talking about the pic... her left hand is covering something in other words her skirt is too short.

Added after 1 minutes:

you know what i mean ;)
viewtopic.php?t=14977

Postby Aeris » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:55 am

Awwww come on it's not like if she wasn't wearing any underwear^^

Postby Tsunade » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:39 pm

Aeris wrote:Awwww come on it's not like if she wasn't wearing any underwear^^

duhh!!
viewtopic.php?t=14977

Postby Frostmork » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:31 pm

She seem too old...
I prefer cuteness...

Postby Aeris » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:28 am

Shading in progress...

Is it only me or the eyes now look completely fucked up? xD

Postby Erix » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:43 am

you did a fine job. Few places still need shading and I think you need to work on hands a little. but all in all shows great promise.

Postby Aeris » Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:31 pm

Done!
Well, still gotta work on the hands but... Erg...

Re: Across the Dreams and through Fantasy (Chapter X)

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:39 pm

Not bad, not bad at all, good art, Aeris!

Postby APE » Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:43 am

hows book #2 coming? isocantwaitisocantwait

PreviousNext

Return to Literature