DJ's Halo Fanfic.

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

DJ's Halo Fanfic.

Postby Dark Jedi » Mon May 08, 2006 4:25 pm

This may be a little slow getting started but I promise it will get better. Sorry if there are alot of spelling error's.

Chapter 1: Memories

Sharadoke awoke and satup in his bed. he slowly looked around his run to see if anyone was hiding in the shadows. After seeing that no one else was in the room he ran his six fingered hand through his hair and streched his squid like mouth as far as he could. Sharadoke then got up and headed twoard his own privet bathroom. Sharadoke hated that He had his own bathroom the only thing he wanted was to be accepted by the rest of the covanet but thanks to this war that was very unlikely. After Sharaoke cleaned himself up he looked into the mirror and stared at his face. He compared his human and elite feature's wishing that he had just been born one or the other he didn't really care anything would be better than being stuck in the middle. He stared deep into his Black Eyes then began to look at his squid like mouth. those were the only elite features he had except for a few patches of scales on his human skin and his extra thumb on each hand.
Sharadoke quickly snaped back to reality after hearing his room door open. He quickly reached for the Plasma pistole he caried with him and carfully opened the bathroom door only to see a package in the room.
Sharadoke carfully opened the large bax and looked inside. After seeing that there was no threat in the area he reached down and picked up a small silver disck. a hollow gram apeared on the disck and Sharadoke imediatly recognized who it was the propht Truth.
Truth began to tell Sharadoke that within this package was his armor that was specialy desinged for Him. Sharadoke then began to remember how he met Truth and how he became a enforcer for Truth.

This is all I am going to write for now I promise that it will get very violent very fast.

Postby CarrionMan » Mon May 08, 2006 4:29 pm

Well, what is Sharadoke, first of all?

Re: DJ's Halo Fanfic.

Postby Dark Jedi » Mon May 08, 2006 4:33 pm

Okay I should have explained this he is a half human half elite.
He was made by a rouge propht in a atemp to make a super soldier. More will be revealed in Later Chapter's.

Postby CarrionMan » Mon May 08, 2006 4:35 pm

Holy shit, that is just wrong. What kind of sick Elite would have sex with a human?

Postby Dark Jedi » Mon May 08, 2006 4:36 pm

He was made in a test tube. I'll just reveal that so no one else get's any Idea's.

Postby CarrionMan » Mon May 08, 2006 5:00 pm

lol Test tube baby.

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon May 08, 2006 6:09 pm

It is a good begining. I like Halo, so this has my interest ^_^

Postby Dark Jedi » Mon May 08, 2006 6:17 pm

Thank's I promise it will get better. I am going to try and mix it in with the game as much as possible.

Postby craig911 » Tue May 09, 2006 6:44 am

Nice beginning.
I like Halo sooooo this got my attention. ^_^
Everyone in this list...I shall miss with all my heart.
CarrionMan,Erix,Whispersoul,Miss Redhead,APE,narutodesu,SpellRuler,wickedali, PPGD Fan, Kyle,~Gaara's Little Angel~,TheCoosinator,DarkDragon_DEK, The.Time.Lord., Hiryu.

Farewell.

Postby Dark Jedi » Tue May 09, 2006 4:35 pm

This chapter will be better.

Chapter 2: Sharadokes Origin

Sharadoke looked in the the package and pulled out a large Helmet. He look at in and thought back to how It all started how he was born how he came from being and unwanted halfbreed to a special force's operative.
Sharadoke Closed his eye's and went back to the very first memory he ever had.

Sharadoke opened his eye's and found himself in a large tub filled with a green liquid. He looked around the room and could see many creature's in the room most of them were small and had large tanks on thier back's (grunts) There were also two much larger creatures standing by the main door in the room with huge shields on thier arms' (hunters). There was one more creature in the middle of the room this one look rather puny and ws in a hovering Chair (prophet Travesty). The tube then began to empty and realiesed Sharadoke on to the floor Sharadoke then began to cough as he took his first breath. He could here the Prophet Travesty yelling at the grunt's to restrain the halfbred. Sharadoke could here High pitched gigling comeing from the grunt's he didn't understand what was going on He could understand all of them but he didn't know how. All of the sudden Sharadoke felt a very Painful shock go throughout his body he turned to see what had done it only to see a grunt holding a Taser rod. The grunt charged Sharadoke again but this time Sharadoke dodged the pole and grabed the Grunt by the Neck and squeezed as hard as he could only to hear a loud Cracking noise and a now motionless grunt.

Sharadoke turned to the other Grunt's and noticed that they were no longer laughing at Sharadoke in fact some of them were now Panicing.
Another grunt came at sharadoke and this time sharadoke riped off the mask that the grunt was wearing and he watche dit fall to the ground and start sufficating. All of the sudden a loud rour came from the side Sharadoke turned to see what it was only to get hit by a large shield. Sharadoke went flying into a cell and hit the wall hard. He looked up only to see The purple cell door close. Sharadoke ran up to the cell door and began to violently hit it with his fist.
A loud Shout came from the room STOP THAT!!! sharadoke looked up to see the prophet infront of the cell door.

End of Chapter 2

Postby Kane369 » Tue May 09, 2006 4:59 pm

Awsome.
Work on sentences though, put periods where you think they should be.
And nice element of a fanfic, Halo. Just work on periods and stuff.
Thank you to CrazyPig for the awesome avatar and signature!
Halo: Angelic Past (Chapter Eight up) or FF1: Dark Delieveries (Abandoned)

Postby Dark Jedi » Tue May 09, 2006 5:00 pm

I know I have bad grammar. I'll try and work on that though.
Last edited by Dark Jedi on Tue May 09, 2006 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Kane369 » Tue May 09, 2006 5:01 pm

Thank you, ^_^

Postby Dark Jedi » Tue May 09, 2006 5:36 pm

I mad this to give a idea of what Sharadoke look's like I messed up on the mouth and if you can't tell I am not a artist.

Last edited by Dark Jedi on Tue May 09, 2006 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby CarrionMan » Tue May 09, 2006 5:37 pm

Grammar.

Postby Darkness_calls » Tue May 09, 2006 6:47 pm

It was a great (beginning of a) flashback. Good work Dark Jedi ^_^

Postby Dark Jedi » Tue May 09, 2006 6:51 pm

Thank's I may try to get chapter 3 up tommorow.

Postby Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ » Tue May 09, 2006 8:16 pm

I LUV ELITES!!!

Postby Kane369 » Tue May 09, 2006 8:38 pm

Me to KuKuKu...
me to...

Postby Verec » Tue May 09, 2006 11:26 pm

Thius fic and it's main character are an abomination. Elites and Humans are just too different to use in the same creature man, no way to overcome that. And he would be a walking blashphemey to both sides too.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Dark Jedi » Wed May 10, 2006 6:42 pm

It's just a fan fic and yes he is hated by both sides.

Added after 11 hours 36 minutes:

Chapter 3: The Rivial

Sharadoke looked up and stared at the prophet Then began to look at all the other creatures in the room. The grunts now sure that Sharadoke would not hurt them began to give out loud shout's of anger and screached hateful things. The Prophet Travesty Raised his hand and all of the Grunt's fell silent. The Prophet then looked at Sharadoke and said in a very agressive tone. Do you understand me Monster (Sharadoke). Sharadoke Looked at the prophet and could understand what he was saying as a matter of fact he could understand all the different langauges from all the races in the room even the hunters. Sharadoke calmly replyed yes. All of the sudden Sharadokes cell filled with Electricity and brought Sharadoke to the ground. A large hairy creature with Black fur came into view (Brute). You will answer the Prophet on your knees Abomination!! Roared the Brute. That is not Nesasary Atlas (the Brute)
This creature will Die soon enough It's only purpose was to be a prototype for my real creation Replied Travesty. The only thing I wanted to see is if I could make it smart enough to talk and now that I have We can start on the real project. Sharadoke looked at Atlas and gave a hateful look. The Brute simply smiled and said we are going to have so much fun together and began to give a evil laugh.

End of Chapter 3

Postby Darkness_calls » Wed May 10, 2006 6:47 pm

Ohh... The life is ending :O
Nah he is the main, something tells me he won't :P

Good chapter ^_^

Postby Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ » Wed May 10, 2006 6:49 pm

nice

Added after 20 seconds:

question wat time period is this?

Postby Dark Jedi » Wed May 10, 2006 6:51 pm

In the flash back it is about the time when the war started but when it goes to normal it will be after the first halo.

Postby Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ » Wed May 10, 2006 6:53 pm

ok...will he encounter the arbiter when he still had his normal armor and will he meet the master chief?

Next

Return to Literature