(taildafoxbleedmanfan's)The Fanfic Continues...

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:48 pm

KamiPower ;)

It's really good taildafoxbleedmanfan. Good work.
I just wached the first 26 episodes of sonic X, so im a little Sonic crazy right now ^_^

Postby Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:49 pm

hi dark ness.

No really, another one?!

Postby taildafoxbleedmanfan » Mon May 01, 2006 4:57 am

Darkness_calls wrote:KamiPower ;)

It's really good taildafoxbleedmanfan. Good work.
I just wached the first 26 episodes of sonic X, so im a little Sonic crazy right now ^_^

Hey, I've watched Sonic X for ages, and played Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog, so I've been Sonic crazy for ages. Exactly the reason why I'm adding it. lol ^_^

>.@ Must... not... go...crazy...over...fact...I..lost...Shadow...The...Hedgehog... And... Sonic...Heroes....>.@

Added after 1 minutes:

One other thing, I don't know how to get my picture of Tail up. =(

Added after 3 minutes:

Remember guys, this fanfic goes on until I say so, and I update it whenever I get ideas from my RPG buddies.

Lots of get well soons today as I have felt a bit on the sick side. I think I had a breakfast too big for my own good.

Added after 6 minutes:

And, you don't have to use my full username. Save space by just calling me Tail. =)

Added after 26 minutes:

Chapter 4 - A surprise is in store

Tail stared out into the sea as she sat on a bench near a cliff. Some wonderful thoughts and secrets stirred around in her mind, some were, as we might call it, heart bound secrets. She got up off the bench, then ran home. Meanwhile, at the household, Tails and the others were building Tail a little surprise. " Okay, guys! " Said Tails, " She's all set. " He wiped his forehead with his sleeved arm, then threw a oily cloth onto a desk. " Tail should love this" Said Shadow, who was leaning against the garage door frame with his arms folded, " I mean, who doesn't like Extreme Gear these days? " And with those words everyone started a conversation between themselves. "Quick! " Said Amy, squealing with delight, " She's coming! " And everyone stood in the garage in a crowd, stood in front of Tail's new Extreme Gear. " Anyone home? " Shouted Tail. " Guys? " she continued asking until someone besides her own voice spoke. " Yeah, we're home, we just got a surprise for you. " Said Shadow. " Really? " Said Tail, amazed since she hasn't been given a surprise before. " Yep. " Said Tails, " Meet, the Yellow Angel. " With that, everyone moved out of the way, to show a board designed like Tails' , but with an orange dragon on it. " Whoa... " Gasped Tail. You guys made this for me? " she continued .

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon May 01, 2006 10:55 am

Oh no ! its a super ultra violet gun ...
Just kidding, nice update. Now I wonder what she got *thinking*

Postby taildafoxbleedmanfan » Mon May 01, 2006 10:57 am

Darkness_calls wrote:Oh no ! its a super ultra violet gun ...

Dude, it's a skateboard, but with no wheels, ever played Sonic Riders?

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon May 01, 2006 10:58 am

I have
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Sonic Riders

Postby taildafoxbleedmanfan » Mon May 01, 2006 11:01 am

[quote="PPGD Fan"]I have[/quote

I like Sonic Riders. It's a good game aint it?

Re: ...

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon May 01, 2006 11:03 am

taildafoxbleedmanfan wrote:
Darkness_calls wrote:Oh no ! its a super ultra violet gun ...

Dude, it's a skateboard, but with no wheels, ever played Sonic Riders?

How the F*** did I miss that sentance >.<
Oh well now I now ;)

Re: Sonic Riders

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon May 01, 2006 11:04 am

PPGD Fan wrote:I have

I like Sonic Riders. It's a good game aint it?

it is interesting that the boards float and require air to be used

Re: (taildafoxbleedmanfan's)The Fanfic Continues...

Postby taildafoxbleedmanfan » Mon May 01, 2006 11:07 am

Ever wonder how I got the idea of Tail? Tails. The thing is though, I'm not all that good with her yet. I'm still working on her expressions and what she does with her arms and legs. Basically, making her more realistic as I possibly can.

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon May 01, 2006 11:09 am

well it is interesting (even though i haven't properly read it through yet) is this going to be something else?

Dunno

Postby taildafoxbleedmanfan » Mon May 01, 2006 11:12 am

PPGD Fan wrote:well it is interesting (even though i haven't properly read it through yet) is this going to be something else?

After I've finished, yes. I don't know. I'll think about that.

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon May 01, 2006 11:13 am

good luck with this and that then ^_^

Thanks

Postby taildafoxbleedmanfan » Mon May 01, 2006 11:19 am

PPGD Fan wrote:good luck with this and that then ^_^

Hey, it's hard work. You don't think I study English for nothin' do ya?

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon May 01, 2006 11:23 am

you misundertsand
i was only wishing you luck with this fanfic

Added after 41 seconds:

i made a fanfic here too so i know how hard it is

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon May 01, 2006 11:24 am

Hmmm... I don't see where this "hardness" comes from. well maybe I don't find it hard because I love fanfics (reading and writing)

But yes, good luck you two with your fanfics their're going well ^_^

Postby taildafoxbleedmanfan » Mon May 01, 2006 11:25 am

PPGD Fan wrote:

you misundertsand
i was only wishing you luck with this fanfic

Added after 41 seconds:

i made a fanfic here too so i know how hard it is

Hey, thanks for the luck. ^_^ I really appreciate support from those who like my fanfics.

Re: (taildafoxbleedmanfan's)The Fanfic Continues...

Postby taildafoxbleedmanfan » Thu May 04, 2006 12:26 pm

Chapter 5 - 4 words once used before

Everyone in the household stayed quiet, silent, even. Except for the TV. That's where everyone was. All except Tail. " Where is Tail anyway? " Asked Tails. Not even those words made anyone talk. They all stayed silent. Suddenly, a clattering of letters through the mailbox broke the silence. " I'll get 'em " Said Tails. And he walked over to the hallway, then scooped up the letters. " One for Sonic, one for Knuckles, one for me, one for Shadow and one for - " He read the letter in silence, then passed it to Amy. " - Amy... " He dropped the letters, and jumped onto the sofa, waiting for Amy to read it. Everyone cheered her to open it. " Not until Tail comes down. " Said Amy. Then everyone stared at the stairs in silence, and waited. Then, Tail came down and sat on a chair. " Erm... I'm here now Amy. You can open it. " She said, anxiously. " Okay, Tail" Amy said, cheerfully as normal. And everything went silent, yet again... " Oh my... " Amy said, with a lot more cheer held in her mind than everyone thought. " What is it, Ames? " Said Sonic. " I've been accepted... I'm going to College! " Amy shouted with glee. And with those words, everyone cheered her. All except Tail, who's mind was riddling with questions. " What is it, Tail? " Said Shadow. " ... I was thinking... " Replied Tail. " Yees??? " Said Tails. " ... That... Maybe I should... " Lost for words, she kept repeating in her mind what she should say. " I was thinking, that maybe it's time for me to move out... " She continued, and everyone stayed stunned in silence. " Are - Are you being serious, Tail? " Asked Sonic, nervously. Tail nodded, and everyone looked at Sonic, who made the decision. " Sure, Tail...... You can do... All you want to... " He said those words, and for once in 7 years, finally dropped a tear. Tails, who was just gob-smacked and speechless, patted Sonic on the back in a useless attempt to cheer him up. " I'll go pack... " Said, Tail. And walked up to her room. " I guess... I'll fire up the X Tornado... " Said Tails, who walked outside.
Tail, who was finally ready, gave her final greetings and stepped up aboard the X Tornado. " Sayonara... Tail The Fox.... " Sonic said these words as if he had said them once before, then walked inside away from the depressing moment.

Added after 1 minutes:

taildafoxbleedmanfan wrote:Chapter 5 - 4 words once used before

Everyone in the household stayed quiet, silent, even. Except for the TV. That's where everyone was. All except Tail. " Where is Tail anyway? " Asked Tails. Not even those words made anyone talk. They all stayed silent. Suddenly, a clattering of letters through the mailbox broke the silence. " I'll get 'em " Said Tails. And he walked over to the hallway, then scooped up the letters. " One for Sonic, one for Knuckles, one for me, one for Shadow and one for - " He read the letter in silence, then passed it to Amy. " - Amy... " He dropped the letters, and jumped onto the sofa, waiting for Amy to read it. Everyone cheered her to open it. " Not until Tail comes down. " Said Amy. Then everyone stared at the stairs in silence, and waited. Then, Tail came down and sat on a chair. " Erm... I'm here now Amy. You can open it. " She said, anxiously. " Okay, Tail" Amy said, cheerfully as normal. And everything went silent, yet again... " Oh my... " Amy said, with a lot more cheer held in her mind than everyone thought. " What is it, Ames? " Said Sonic. " I've been accepted... I'm going to College! " Amy shouted with glee. And with those words, everyone cheered her. All except Tail, who's mind was riddling with questions. " What is it, Tail? " Said Shadow. " ... I was thinking... " Replied Tail. " Yees??? " Said Tails. " ... That... Maybe I should... " Lost for words, she kept repeating in her mind what she should say. " I was thinking, that maybe it's time for me to move out... " She continued, and everyone stayed stunned in silence. " Are - Are you being serious, Tail? " Asked Sonic, nervously. Tail nodded, and everyone looked at Sonic, who made the decision. " Sure, Tail...... You can do... All you want to... " He said those words, and for once in 7 years, finally dropped a tear. Tails, who was just gob-smacked and speechless, patted Sonic on the back in a useless attempt to cheer him up. " I'll go pack... " Said, Tail. And walked up to her room. " I guess... I'll fire up the X Tornado... " Said Tails, who walked outside.
Tail, who was finally ready, gave her final greetings and stepped up aboard the X Tornado. " Sayonara... Tail The Fox.... " Sonic said these words as if he had said them once before, then walked inside away from the depressing moment.

I s'pose I did pretty ok. Stay strong, PPG! :Blossom: :Bubbles: :Buttercup: :Courage: :Dexter:

Postby Darkness_calls » Thu May 04, 2006 2:34 pm

That was a good chapter, really well done ^_^

Postby taildafoxbleedmanfan » Thu May 04, 2006 2:35 pm

Darkness_calls wrote:That was a good chapter, really well done ^_^

^_^ Thanks!

Postby Emerald Emblem » Thu May 04, 2006 2:38 pm

liked that chapter
real creative

Heh.

Postby taildafoxbleedmanfan » Thu May 04, 2006 2:39 pm

Remember, I only update this whenever I gain new ideas. My computer has been really rubbish today, so I've felt like doing this to it :

:gun: :badday: ...

Added after 47 seconds:

PPGD Fan wrote:liked that chapter
real creative

Again, thanks. I've just noticed - - My posts are pretty popular...

Postby Emerald Emblem » Thu May 04, 2006 2:40 pm

wish mine were as popular

Cheer up.

Postby taildafoxbleedmanfan » Thu May 04, 2006 2:42 pm

PPGD Fan wrote:wish mine were as popular

Hey, make some funny stuff, sad stuff, exciting stuff, mash 'em all together in a story and you get: Popular!!!

... I wish. I don't know what is popular really. I know for a fact I'm not at school. Anyways, I think you're posts are popular if you've had lots 'n lotsa replies.

Postby Emerald Emblem » Thu May 04, 2006 2:45 pm

only 24 replies
thought those who liked PPGD would be interseted
those who reply really liked it so i guess that is a consolation

PreviousNext

Return to Literature