(taildafoxbleedmanfan's)The Fanfic Continues...

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Popular

Postby taildafoxbleedmanfan » Thu May 04, 2006 2:46 pm

PPGD Fan wrote:only 24 replies
thought those who liked PPGD would be interseted
those who reply really liked it so i guess that is a consolation

Hey, if you think it's popular, it is! It's whatever u think!

Re: (taildafoxbleedmanfan's)The Fanfic Continues...

Postby taildafoxbleedmanfan » Thu May 25, 2006 12:46 pm

Chapter 4 - Visitation, Relationship.

" After all that... And you only give me 1p change?! "

" Well, the till was broken... "

" Hey, calm down ladies! It's a toy! "

Sonic, Knuckles and Tails argued for ages and ages, until, that is, Sonic decides to stop... After dumping Amy, and watching Tail leave, he's not a very happy hedgehog. Much of the matter is, that ever since Tail left, Knuckles and Tails have become stupider. By the matter of fact, they both need breaks.

" Tails, fire up the Tornado 3... " Said Sonic, having an idea on his mind.
" But Sonic, why? " Asked Tails
" You'll see. " Answered Sonic " So just do it. " Tails climbed into the plane, and started it up. " All aboard the T3! " He shouted, staying calm. "Wait, the T3 is a Thunderbird... " Said Knuckles, being as annoying as he now is. " JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!! " Shouted Tails, scolding coldly. And after those words, Knuckles climbed into the back, obediantly. Sonic did the same, along with the rest of the crew.

At Angel Island, Tail was watching TV, sighing. " I miss the crew... " She said as she picked up a photo of them all. Suddenly, came a knock on the door, so she got up off of the couch, and walked to the door, with the photo in her grasp still.
" 3 years and you've still got that photo? " Said Sonic, with a grin on his face.
" Sonic!!!! " Said Tail, who ran up to him and hugged him.
" I see Tail likes Sonic! " Yelled Tails, with a cheeky grin on his face.
" Oi, I see you've become cheekier ever since I left. " Tail scolded. " Anyways, I've got good news. " She continued. " I've thought for a while, and I was thinking, it's about time I come back. " She said. And, with that, everyone cheered with delight.
" Oh and Tail... " Sonic said with the very courage he had " ... I dumped Amy and... "
" ... You want to go out with me, right? " Tail said, trying to keep calm. Sonic nodded, and Tail nodded back.
After everyone witnessed, they all cheered yet again. After a flight home, they all did what natural people do. Have fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuing after a while

Postby Emerald Emblem » Thu May 25, 2006 12:50 pm

Sonic and Tail?
O.k whatever you want
good job
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Postby Ganon » Thu May 25, 2006 12:51 pm

Statement: I lost all interest in this fic the moment Sonic asked out Tails. Yaoi fanfiction needs to be done away with.
CRISIS: Equestria (Chapters 1-33)
Current Work-in-Progress: CRISIS: Equestria - Chapter 34/35 - Status - 34: 99% done; 35 - 33% Done
Revision Progress: Chapter 16 - NOT YET STARTED
Author

Postby dark psyghost » Thu May 25, 2006 1:07 pm

nice fanfic
Image Image Image

Postby Material Defender » Thu May 25, 2006 1:07 pm

Yaoi burns much like hell.

Postby taildafoxbleedmanfan » Thu May 25, 2006 3:03 pm

PPGD Fan wrote:Sonic and Tail?
O.k whatever you want
good job

... Only talk when spoken to!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :cussing: :cussing:

Added after 1 minutes:

God damnit... Ruin my good spirit... Fine, if it's whatjoo stupid cussers want, I'll delete this fanfic. ... *sniff* You're mean.

Added after 1 minutes:

" In a way that hurts your feelings every now, and then again... Some retard comes along.... And ruins all your fuuuuuun.... You try to calm down, but then, the feeling grows inside you, it's burning alll around... It's what... Us animorphs call ANGER!!!!! "

Added after 54 seconds:

GanonFLCL wrote:Statement: I lost all interest in this fic the moment Sonic asked out Tails. Yaoi fanfiction needs to be done away with.

Statement: Only say bad stuff about my fanfic if u don't need ur face.

Added after 4 seconds:

GanonFLCL wrote:Statement: I lost all interest in this fic the moment Sonic asked out Tails. Yaoi fanfiction needs to be done away with.

Added after 52 seconds:

No really, if u all want it, I'll get rid of my fanfic.

Postby Emerald Emblem » Thu May 25, 2006 3:53 pm

Hey it was unexpected that's all
keep going with it
who cares what other people think as long as you think it's good and you enjoy writing it who gives a damn about what others think

sorry to make you sad and angry *puppy eyes* forgive me?
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Postby Darkness_calls » Thu May 25, 2006 4:29 pm

I think some of them here didn't get that Tail is Tails sister ... maybe they did like I though first and though that Tail and Tails were the same person.

I like what you have.
Ignore them and continue.
I have always been you fan ^_^

Postby Ganon » Thu May 25, 2006 4:38 pm

taildafoxbleedmanfan wrote:

Humor: I'm scared. Oooh...

Statement: No seriously, if Tail was a typo of Tails and he and Sonic get together...I will state again: Yaoi fanfiction is a plague, and needs to be done away with. Yuri too, just to make it fair, but no. Yaoi is dastardly stuff.

Criticism: However, if you made an OC named Tail as Tails' sister, you are easily the most uncreative person ever. First off, his name is Miles, 'Tails' is his nickname. Second, Tail is a retarded name. Not all sublings have to have similar names. I have a pair of twins as friends; their names are Blake and Jarrod. Not even remotely similar.
CRISIS: Equestria (Chapters 1-33)
Current Work-in-Progress: CRISIS: Equestria - Chapter 34/35 - Status - 34: 99% done; 35 - 33% Done
Revision Progress: Chapter 16 - NOT YET STARTED
Author

Previous

Return to Literature