Kane369: Halo: Angelic Past: Fanfic rated PG-13. pg.3-4 Ch.7

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:52 am

Yarr, we got ourselves a dead lad.
Good work with the pirates ^_^

Postby Kane369 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:56 am

I think it was a crappy fight scene.
Thank you to CrazyPig for the awesome avatar and signature!
Halo: Angelic Past (Chapter Eight up) or FF1: Dark Delieveries (Abandoned)

Re: Final Fantasy I: Dark Deliveries By Kane369 ((Ch.6 up))

Postby Kane369 » Tue May 02, 2006 8:06 pm

Chapter seven will turn out late and will probably be out on wedsnday,
I'm sorry for the wait readers of this FanFic.

Postby Kane369 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:02 pm

Actualy...fanfiction is abandoned.
I just got bored of the idea. T~T

Postby Comic Kitten » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:06 pm

Pretty good fanfic ^_^
Meow.

Postby Emerald Emblem » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:08 pm

Thats a shame
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Postby Darkness_calls » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:18 pm

Too bad :(

Postby dark psyghost » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:37 pm

to bad :( it is a good fan fic.
Image Image Image

Postby Kane369 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:12 pm

I just came up with what I think is a better idea.
I've been thinking through the story for about a month now.
I know, it's a shame I had to abandon this fanfic.

Re: Final Fantasy I: Dark Deliveries By Kane369 ((Ch.6 up))

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:27 am

Someone died, oy!
Anyway great chapter, Kane369!
I keep looking for the next!

Postby Kane369 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:56 pm

Actuallly...
the fanfic has been abandoned...

Re: Final Fantasy I: Dark Deliveries By Kane369 [ABANDONED!!

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:29 pm

Oh, too bad
Well, I will give your rate story,
Story Rank: B+

Re: Final Fantasy I: Dark Deliveries By Kane369 [ABANDONED!!

Postby Kane369 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:56 am

Ok guys, right now I am working on another fanfic, a Halo fanfic actually.
Here is the prologue of it:

Halo: Angelic Past
By: Kane369
Prologue
I don't remember much of how it happened, really. I had woken up, wrapped in strangely limp arms. I turned around to see the pale, lifeless face of my father. I was only two at the time, being too stupid to know the heart-breaking truth. I crawled out of his arms easily and turned too him, his eyes, staring into space, his mouth open, not breathing. I tried to nudge him,
"Papa?" I said, curious if he was asleep or not. Usually he would look at me and smile. I remember him being dressed in green, and wearing a helmet, but I could still see his face. I continued to nudge him, he didn't move. I then gave up and rose, to examine my surroundings. There were ashes, everywhere. Corpses of civilians and people dressed as my father, down on the ground, lifeless. I turned back to my father, and noticed a burn mark in his chest, I thought to myself, 'What is that?' and examined it. After a minute, a shadow overlapped me and I turned. A strange being, holding a gun of some sort. He was wearing white armor plating and was looking down at me. He looked towards my father and then back at me. All of a sudden, he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder, walking away without a word. I was mystified on what this being was doing, and I started to shout for my father. He didn't move, still.
---
A few hours later I was walking off a oddly shaped ship, it was small and purple, a Banshee, was what the being called it. I didn't really understand him. We walked onto a platform and I looked around. There were also beings about my size looking at me, and beings the same as the one I was with, except wearing a variety of different colors. It was strange for me, because I didn't know what was going on. One of the large beings walked up to the one in the white and began talking to it. It seemed they were argueing,
"Why did you bring this, human, here, Nethanial?" said one also in red armor,
"We could use the child in later plans, Setherus. You know the prophets told me to do this." said the one in white, and that was all I had heard, because another one, in blue armor, motioned me to come with it. I followed, only to find myself in a dark room. I had found it quite strange, really. The room was like a bedroom I would have, except more science fiction. The only colors I could see in that room were purple and black, it was quite intriguing. I got up on the bed with difficulty and sat down to take a little more of it in. The being left the room and left me there. I really didn't cry from loneliness. I layed on the bed quietly, and waited for something to enter.
---
I awoke with a start and turned, a being like the one in white armor except shiny orange plates to go along with the armor. It was carrying a spear and it approached me,
"Do you understand me, human?" it said and I nodded my head. I knew the meaning of those words, except the word, 'human'. The being nodded and left, only to be approached by yet another being. It was on a levitating chair and wore a robe, the being was a prophet, I learned shortly, along with the small beings being grunts and the being I had encountered back at my home was an elite. The prophet began to talk to me,
"What is your name, human?" it said and I didn't anwser, I really wasn't a talker yet, which the prophet understood quickly after a little silence. The prophet chuckled,
"Then, I am the Prophet of Truth, one of the few prophets of the Covenant. I see Nethanial has brought you here successfully, which is a good thing. Now, follow me, please." it said and I nodded, and followed obediantly. It showed me around the strange place except the, 'restricted' areas. I was disappointed, really.
---
After an hour of walking around and followed by elites, the prophet put me back in my, 'new home' and closed the door. He had fed me within that hour, and I assumed I was here to\par
stay. I didn't know what was to come in the future and what was to become of me. All I had to do, was wait.

It's just a little prologue. Right now I'm on chapter three, and I'm trying to find the name of the girl (not Cortana, but the daughter person),
does anyone know?

Postby dark psyghost » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:09 pm

Great beginning Kane.
Image Image Image

Re: [New FanFic] Halo: Angelic Past [Prologue] Page 3

Postby Kane369 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:32 pm

Thanks a lot Dark Psyghost,
but do you know that name I'm looking for?

Postby dark psyghost » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:17 pm

Never played Halo so no sorry.
Image Image Image

Postby Comic Kitten » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:29 pm

You have a very cool style of writing! I love it! Keep it up! ^_^
Meow.

Postby Kane369 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:49 pm

comic_kitten wrote:You have a very cool style of writing! I love it! Keep it up! ^_^

Thank you! ^_^

DP wrote:Never played Halo so no sorry.

...damn.

Postby Kane369 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:52 pm

Here is chapters 1-4, because I'm going camping.
By the way, the story is I think going to have only like ten chapters, so yeah.

Chapter One: Eighteen Years Later

My new home had grown on me, and I forgot about my entire life with my original parents,
other than the night I had been brought there. All I knew is, they didn't celebrate birthdays.
I had grown up to be quite the, 'whippersnapper' as the Prophet of Truth told me. By age four
I had learned to talk clearly and had gotten the hang of it. Everyone who knew me was
impressed and told me I was evolving, which in my book meant growing up. Now that I'm twenty
I enjoyed having fun, and screwing around with my friends. Which mostly consisted of Elites.

One day, I was messing around in the training sector with my best friend, Faron. I remember
meeting him when I was five, and soon became good buddies. We always fooled around since.
We were just running around, breaking stuff and splashing eachother like children. The sector
door opened and the Elite who had broughten me here, Nethaniel entered. He was aging now and
had retired. He saw Faron and I messing around and shook his head laughing,
"You two, again? Last time you totally destroyed the protective barriers." he said, chuckling.
Faron rubbed the back of his head and tried to look innocent,
"Well, we did fix it, right Angel?" he said and I laughed, remembering the hours of fixing the
barriers. It only had happened a week ago. I nodded,
"Yeah, and we are keeping a clear distance. Only when we get to sparing." I said,
"Then we'll need 'em." I added. Nethanial shook his head again and left,
"Kids nowadays. When will they quit being so damn stubborn?" I heard him mutter as he left.
Then quickly came back in, "Oh yeah, almost forgot, you're needed at the prison area, Angel."
he said. I groaned. I really hated having to clean up the cells, they were always full of crap
and gore. Usually from beating the crap out of eachother for food. I waved my good-byes to
Faron and ran after Nethaniel.

As Nethaniel and I entered the prison area, I looked up at the Brutes. The growled at me,
hatefully. I had always thought the Brutes all had anger management problems by nature. All
of them. Heck, I even had to fight one, me ending up losing bad,
"So, why am I needed here, Neth?" I asked Nethaniel and he shrugged,
"I don't know, Angel. Atlas just told me to get you." he anwsered. I sighed. Out of all the
Brutes, I hated Atlas the most. That guy really needed a vacation. As we walked into Atlas'
office, he and I scowled at eachother,
"Ok, Atlas, why did you summon me? Another cell needs cleaning?" I asked, unpleasantly. Atlas
just scowled, "No. The Prophet of Truth wants me to give you your first final exam." he said.
'Great.' I thought, 'What a way to completly ruin my day.' and sighed heavily,
"At least you're not cleaning cells, Angel." Atlas said dissapointedly, and Nethaniel nodded,
"He's right, at least that is a whole lot better than cleaning those filthy cages." he said.
I had to agree with them, it was at least better than cleaning cages all day. I placed my hands
on my hips, "Which exam is today?" I asked Atlas,
"Combat. You've been learning for at least ten years now. You should be ready." he said.
"My opponent?" I asked,
"A human prisoner. Highly skilled. Calls himself a 'Spartan' whatever that is."
"Hmph, sounds interesting. You fought him?"
"Yes. Almost lost."
"Interesting. Let's go." I said as I turned to leave. Atlas sighed and nodded at Nethaniel,
who both followed me.

The three of us entered the coliseum sector without any conversation, other than the
occasional advice from Nethaniel about a simple fist fight with a Spartan, but I just raised
my hand towards him and a silencing way. After entering the coliseum I turned to Atlas,
"I know what you're thinking, and it ain't gonna happen." I said in a surprisingly serious
tone, and walked away.
[End of Chapter One]

Chapter two is only just one bad fight scene (very likely to be the worst one)

Chapter Two: "Surprise, jackass!"

I stood there as my opponent emerged from the prisoner entrance at the far side of the
coliseum, and I was amazed on what I saw. The man had black hair, dark blue eyes, and a nose
like mine, but he looked more muscular. He only had a piece of cloth on overlapping his groin,
showing off his physique. His arms were tied to his back with plasma handcuffs, and as an
honor guard unlocked them, he stared at me back, amazed at my resemblance to him, as I was
doing. As his arms were released from their small prison, he slowly walked towards me and
stared into my face, "Who are you?" he simply asked, shocked and confused with who he was
to fight. I looked back at him, understanding him perfectly,
"Names Angel. You that Spartan Atlas was talking about?" I asked in a slightly surpsied but
serious tone. The man just looked more confused,
"You mean the Brute with the hammer?" he asked,
"Yeah. Now anwser the question." I said, demandingly.,
"Yes, I am a Spartan, don't you know?"
"No I didn't." I replied and now, the man was super confused. He ran his fingers through that
black hair and glared at me,
"Why do you not know this?" he asked,
"A reason is because I've been away from my race for quite some time. About eighteen years."
I said without hesitation. Now the spartan backed away quickly, and there was a call from
Atlas, "Hurry up Angel! We don't have all day!" and I turned and nodded, I clenched my fist
and delievered the first blow of the fight, right to his stomach. The spartan grunted and
stared at me in disbelief. Right now I had the element of surprise with me, and before I
could deliever another, he practically threw me to the wall of the coliseum. Shocked by
the sudden strength, I quickly got up, rubbing my back. As the Spartan ran towards me, I
leaped out of harms way and he ran into the wall, face first. He clutched his face in pain
and I realized his nose was bleeding, probably broken. I took my chances and gave a good
roundhouse kick to the temple, with him falling down, but he quickly caught my leg and
did what he did last time. Now my nose was bleeding. Clutching my face, I watched him
rise, grab his nose, and yank it back into it's postition. This was amazing, but blood still
ran down his nose a bit. I quickly did the same thing and threw a right hand at him, which
he blocked. I tried a side kick, he blocked that as well. Then I tried a spin kick with my
other foot, this time it his him, only on the neck, and it wasn't really good either, saying
that I fell over face first. After I was lifted from the ground by the armpit and turned to
Spartan's face. His eyes showed guilt, but he punched me in the chest, while I kicked him in
the stomach. We both fell over again and I quickly got up. I was bruised and my nose was still
bleeding. I stood there for a couple seconds, to let him get up. Atlas and Nethaniel ran
towards me and I looked towards them,
"You alright, Angel?" Nethaniel asked worriedly and I nodded,
"I'm alright, Neth. Don't be so paranoid." I insisted and turned to Atlas,
"How did I do?" I asked, and Atlas sighed,
"You passed, barely." he said and turned to leave. Nethaniel followed along with me. At
the exit I turned to the Spartan, who was probably still on the ground. He wasn't. Infact,
he was gone.
[End of Chapter Two]

Chapter Three was originally suppsoed to be called First Mission, but I changed it to suit the chapter more. And the girl whose name I was looking for, I had guessed was Miranda.

Chapter Three:Discovery

Three days later I was kneeling in front of the Prophet of Truth, eyes looking down towards
the ground, surrounded by friends and people I didn't know. The rest of my exams I had
passed with flying colors, and I was to be given my own armor, and my first mission that
event. Truth raised his hand to silence the crowd, and all attention was turned towards Truth
and I. Truth began to speak,
"Today, we have gathered here to grant Angel his own set of armor, customized to suit his
comfort. Also, he will be given his first mission." he said and a casket slowly came
towards me. I looked up to see it as it stopped, right beside Truth. It then opened to reveal
a blue set of Elite armor, except the shape was larger and more able to fit me. I stood up
and walked towards it, silent and an expression of great joy was thrust upon me. I grabbed
the helmet and set it on my head. A perfect fit and I turned to Truth,
"What will you have me do?" I said in a serious voice. Truth smiled,
"You will be stationed outside of a major human city on Earth, where there will be an
assault upon it, when all the human soldier's are eliminated that is." Truth explained and
I immediantly nodded. I slipped on the rest of the armor and turned to face Truth one more
time, smiling. Then left the room towards the launch stations. On the way I encountered Faron, and I smiled at him,
"You off on your first mission?" Faron asked,
"Yeah. But it's a little minor for my tastes." I replied. Faron laughed,
"You always liked to go big, Angel. Let's just hope you don't die out there, 'aight?" he said and punched me lightly in the shoulder. Then we left in opposite directions.
---
The Phantom dropped my squadron and I three miles from the city. It was pretty warm out
and I turned to examine my surroundings. There were turrets and barricades around. And sniper points to go with it,
"Well, they really set us up ahead of time, eh?" I said, looking around. One of the squadron members nodded,
"They did. It should benefit us greatly." he said. The squadron leader was the last to be dropped off,
"Alright, the enemy squadron doesn't know we're about to hit." the captain said,
"So don't screw it all up! Or I'll have your head!" he added. This made me wanna laugh, how the heck were we supposed to screw this up?
---
Hours later most of the squadron was asleep with boredom, even the captain was asleep on
a turret. Practically I was the only one awake. I turned right to see lights coming closer, obviously that was the human squadron coming close. I ran to wake up the captain, who didn't stir. Same with everyone else. I sighed and went up to a sniper root and snatched a plasma rifle from a sleeping guard. I aimed it at the source of the lights, and I saw a woman, with fairly long black hair, peach skin, and wore a white uniform. I was stunned while the others woke up at the lights and readied to fire. The humans were shocked at the ambush and drew their guns. Obviously, we had the upperhand. As I aimed fire at the woman, I was uncontrollably sweating. I shook my head violently and threw the rifle away. For some damned reason I couldn't do it. Then I got an idea, but it was very risky. It would mean betrayal beyond all counts, but I considered it. I grabbed
the gun and aimed it at the captain, who was awake and firing. I pulled the trigger as I obtained a headshot, killing him instantly. A grunt fired a shot at the woman and I shot off his head. Then others and others, until they were all dead. I ripped off my armor violently and got off the sniper root, carrying the rifle with me. The woman stared as I sat down on the ground, looking up at her. She jumped off the vehcile and ran towards me, and kneeled in front of me,
"Who are you?" she asked demandingly, but worried. I smiled and threw away the plasma rifle,
"Call me Angel." I replied carelessly, "Yours?" I asked in return,
"My name," she paused, "is Miranda."
[End of Chapter Three]

Chapter Four is basically a joke at the end. Introduces the character Johnson, and the spartan from Chapter Two comes back.

Chapter Four: New Home
After a while of talking and excessive explaining, Miranda finally decided to take me to where she lived, which was in outer space. It really wasn't all that exciting for me, since I had been living there with the Covenant for the past eighteen years. As she finished off her errand in the city, she flooded me with questions about my eighteen years with the Covenant,
"How was the past eighteen years with them?" she asked very curiously,
"It was pretty nice, actually." I replied, and her eyes widened,
"Don't you know about the war that's going on?" she asked,
"Yes, but very little." I replied, "Infact, I had just gotten involved in this thing. That had explained why I had been in that sniper root,
"But why shoot them?" she asked. I was silent for a while,
"I don't know." I said mysteriously.
---
The next day I had arrived at the station. I was mystified at it. I walked around for an hour taking in every detail. It was deja-vu for me. After that hour, I was called to the mess hall, guided by a dark skinned man in a white suit. He tried to have a conversation with me,
"So, son. How long did you live with the Covenant?" he asked,
"Eighteen years." I replied without looking at him, and again, I was flooded with the same questions Miranda had asked me.
Ten minutes later we arrived at the mess hall and I sat down beside Miranda. I immediantly looked at what she was eating. She looked up at me and giggled,
"Did they even feed you when you lived with them?" she asked, still giggling,
"Yeah, but not that strange stuff." I replied. The others at the table laughed out loud. Then a person walked up to the table with that same stuff in his hand, I looked up, it was the spartan I had, well, 'met' back where I lived with the Covenant,
"Don't ask." he said and gave me a bowl of that stuff. I turned to Miranda and raised my eyebrow,
"Oh, it's called oatmeal." she said, "Try it, it's very good." she added. I hesitantly took a bite and my eyes widened, it was very good, but pretty hot, although I didn't mind. I immediantly scarfed down the oatmeal, the guys at the table laughed.
After another ten minutes Miranda stopped eating to talk to the guys. And quickly, I stole her oatmeal and ran out of the cafeteria, Miranda running after me in hot pursuit,
"Give me back my oatmeal, Angel!" she screamed as we passed the dark skinned man, he stared at us for a second and laughed out loud.
This went on for twenty minutes until she finally got her oatmeal back, and then we laughed at the twenty minutes we wasted running around. We finished eating at the armory (which was where we ended up) and gave the plate back to the spartan at the cafeteria.
[End of Chapter Four]

I'll see what you guys think when I get back. Which is between 9 and 16 days from now.

Postby dark psyghost » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:12 pm

Great update Kane.
Image Image Image

Postby Kane369 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:48 pm

Thanks.
Now I have to think of a good way to throw down chapter 5. :unsure:

Postby Coos » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:47 pm

Nice story Kane

Postby Kane369 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:28 pm

Thanks, Coos.

Postby Kane369 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:03 pm

Chapter Five: Old friends
I woke up in the middle of the night hearing footsteps down the hallway. I was nude so I quickly got up and threw on something, a white uniform that Johnson had given me the other day. I impulsively grabbed my desert eagle and loaded it, I wanted to be cautious, since there was so much on my mind. I slowly opened the door and sighed as I saw Faron. He smirked evily,
"So, Angel, you thought you could escape us?" he asked,
"I wanted to be with my own kind, Faron. You can't stop that." I replied as I raised my pistol to his head, he smirked and snickered,
"You think you can kill me?" he asked and punched my in the gut. I grunted and fell back, dropping my gun. Faron quickly raised his plasma pistol to my head,
"Now I can." Faron said and motioned me to follow him. I wasn't going to give up that easily, so I slapped the pistol out of his hand and grabbed him by the neck, lifting him up,
"Now you can't, old friend." I said and threw him down on the ground. I quicklt grabbed my desert eagle and shoved it in his mouth,
"Why are you here?" I asked demandingly, and I lifted the gun from his mouth,
"To bring you back to us." he replied,
"Are there more?"
"Yes, at least a whole fleet."
"Do you have any other intentions?"
"Yes, the prophets have ordered us to blow this place straight to hell." he replied and smirked,
"And we will succeed." he added. I had heard enough. I shoved the desert eagle back in his mouth and pulled the trigger, killing him instantly. A tear went down my eye, I wiped it away, remembering the good times with him. Now I had killed him, my best friend of the Covenant, or at least, former friend. I had to warn Miranda and Johnson about this, so I had to prepare. The desert eagle was the only gun I was armed with, and I went back into room, grabbed all the pistol mags I had and pocketed them, then I grabbed Faron's plasma pistol and ran down the hall, towards Miranda's room.

---

Fifteen minutes and 10 elites later, I found Miranda's room. I knocked anxiously. I heard a little yelp and ruffling around. She then opened the door,
"Angel! What the hell are you doing at this hour?" she asked, sounding ticked off at me,
"The Covenant is here for two reasons, one is for me, and the second is to blow this place to hell." I replied,
"We have to warn Johnson and everyone else." I added. She looked at me, wide-eyed, but nodded and went back into her room, and grabbed her own desert eagle,
"Let's move." she said and ran off. I followed.
[End of Chapter]

Postby dark psyghost » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:16 pm

Great update Kane.
Image Image Image

PreviousNext

Return to Literature