Looking for someone to design shirts

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Looking for someone to design shirts

Postby musical » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:08 pm

I'm a mechanic for one of the schools in the Cleveland, Ohio area, and I'm getting laid off June 2nd.

The only reason I bring this up is because I'm looking at this as an opportunity to pursue my own business. I want to create a clothing company that focuses heavily on satirical video game designs, and am looking for an artist that can turn some of my concepts into workable designs to get printed on shirts and other merchandise.

I will post a warning: I don't exactly have a ton of money. The idea would be to sell some of the shirts and merchandise so that we can re-invest into the business.

I have a couple of ideas as far as shirts go, and would like to open up an online store by as soon as late May/early June.

If you think you might want to work on a project like this, drop me an e-mail, or post links up with some of your work so I can see what you can do. Emphesis on Nintendo characters a plus.

Jose'

Postby Brax4 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:55 pm

Uh... I'd do this but.. I'm only 16 years old and not allowed to meet up or recieve anything from anybody online...
[ LVL 131 ]

Re: Looking for someone to design shirts

Postby Ken Vermette » Mon May 01, 2006 12:39 am

musical wrote:I'm a mechanic for one of the schools in the Cleveland, Ohio area, and I'm getting laid off June 2nd.

The only reason I bring this up is because I'm looking at this as an opportunity to pursue my own business. I want to create a clothing company that focuses heavily on satirical video game designs, and am looking for an artist that can turn some of my concepts into workable designs to get printed on shirts and other merchandise.

I will post a warning: I don't exactly have a ton of money. The idea would be to sell some of the shirts and merchandise so that we can re-invest into the business.

I have a couple of ideas as far as shirts go, and would like to open up an online store by as soon as late May/early June.

If you think you might want to work on a project like this, drop me an e-mail, or post links up with some of your work so I can see what you can do. Emphesis on Nintendo characters a plus.

Jose'

If you PM me your email I'll get back to you soon. Before I send/post too much, could you include an outline of your plan in the PM?

Postby nabichan » Mon May 01, 2006 2:18 am

PM me with your information and anything else I'd need to know and I'd be more than happy to send you anything you'd need.

Postby Kench » Tue May 02, 2006 9:41 am

Yeah, I might be iunterested as well... PM me your info too.
-It's almost impossible for me to tell you just how cool everything is going to be right now-

Everyone needs awesome people in their lives. Luckily for you, that awesome people is me.

Image (Coming Soon!)

Return to Art