Anthro Anime! [Anthro Comic Artists needed]

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Anthro Anime! [Anthro Comic Artists needed]

Postby KatanasSorrow » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:22 pm

Hello My name is Katana Sorrow, I know i have been here for no more then 2 days, but I am in serious trouble, I am looking for a good anthro artist that knows how to draw Animal like human comics. But before i can just take anyone...I am hosting a contest;

RULES FOR CONTEST

ENTRIES MUST BE IN RELATION TO ANTHRO ART. CONTEST ENDS TWO BEFORE X-MAS STARTS!

ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RATED NO HIGHER THEN PG-13

ALL MUST HAVE SOME BACK ROUND [bio] TO THE CHARACTER DRAWN

AND!!!

ALL ARTISTS MUST PLACE SIGNATURES ON THE BOTTOM OF DRAWING

Well thank you all for reading this and I hope to get possitive replies soon and if you all have questions, please ask

Katana ^_^
My heart is empty...and nothing can fill it's void...

Re: Anthro Anime! [Anthro Comic Artists needed]

Postby Keeper » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:48 pm

Well, comics I can't do. But characters there's a yes.^^

Here's one.

Name: Ren
Weapons of choice: Katana and his keyblades Oblivion and Love-and-War.
Abilities:Shusori Star, fires beam of light from antenna. Raganak, leaps into air and fires a spream of lasers from sword. Slash of the 7 Arts, slashes his swords in 7 directions and fires a blast of large energy

History: Ren is a moogle from a land called Vredenfel, the Earth billions of years after the orginial was destroyed. He went back in time to seek his true purpose as in either to be good or evil. He found out he was to walk the path of Twilight, neutral from the light and dark. Ren lost his sister, Ral, in a war in his world that is now known as the Daedra Wars. After the war he was banished from his land and now walks this present time as a sword-for-hire and bodyguard. He only seeks to have peace in his heart after all his troubled past.

Side view of Ren with his keyblades:

Old colored pic of Ren,

Hope that helps. ^_^

Postby Yoshi » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:39 am

Uh, Keeper, Ren's a chick.
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:46 pm

Just one post and no intro topic?! PAH!

Oh, and you may want to consult KANE. If you want to take anyone, take him. Better yet, check out his works.
The Life and Times of Shad Staydamind PPG fic; finished. part 1/3
Dual Minds Think Alike PPGD fic, part 2/3; finished (trilogy is on an indefinite hiatus)
Hidden Angels Original, ongoing fiction. (also hiated. Stupid college!)

Postby Keeper » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:28 pm

Yoshi wrote:Uh, Keeper, Ren's a chick.

I must disagree with you there Yoshi.

If you can see. Ren has a girl counter part but he also has a boy counter part who by which I am talking about. I just changed his look and back story and made the girl counter part as his sister. It saids it all in my story. And if that ain't enough then a picture can tell a thousand words.

Male Counter Part Ren
Female Counter Part Ren

Postby Cali Defender » Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:07 pm

Wellll...

Im an anthro artist, and would love to help. theres only two problems.

One is...Im not very reliable, Check my DA, been two months since I psoted any art.

Two is that I want to start my own comic within the next two years, and adding hte unreliability in, that may be a problem. Time constraints and all that.

Three, uh....hmm.

did I mention Im lazy?

In all seriousness though, Good luck finding the help. PAst experience tells me that trying to coordinate a project overline can be rather difficult.

Postby Acktoo » Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:10 pm

I can draw anthro, well, reptilian anthro, and my problems are pretty much the same as Cali's.

Except for one extra item: What's in it for me if (read: never) do this for you?
Too good for you.

Postby Yoshi » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:56 am

Keeper wrote:
Yoshi wrote:Uh, Keeper, Ren's a chick.

I must disagree with you there Yoshi.

If you can see. Ren has a girl counter part but he also has a boy counter part who by which I am talking about. I just changed his look and back story and made the girl counter part as his sister. It saids it all in my story. And if that ain't enough then a picture can tell a thousand words.

Male Counter Part Ren
Female Counter Part Ren

Uh, same person. Just Ren in battle gear and Shop Ren. They are both girls. There are male and female MOGGLES but not a male Ren.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave

Postby Keeper » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:06 am

Ok lets make this easier and leave it at be. I KNOW Ren is a female moogle BUT in the Morrowind, the game mac hall made it for, you can make that look-a-like moogle into either male or female. Now I'm basically using the moogle I created from the Morrowind game and I just used the name Ren. I think it's a cool name and you should leave it at be. Sides I'm tired of this agrument about the sex of some moogle. It's my own moogle that just has mac hall's character name. End of descussion.

Postby Yoshi » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:09 am

Keeper wrote:Ok lets make this easier and leave it at be. I KNOW Ren is a female moogle BUT in the Morrowind, the game mac hall made it for, you can make that look-a-like moogle into either male or female. Now I'm basically using the moogle I created from the Morrowind game and I just used the name Ren. I think it's a cool name and you should leave it at be. Sides I'm tired of this agrument about the sex of some moogle. It's my own moogle that just has mac hall's character name. End of descussion.

Ooooh, in that case, cool. But come on, you must of expected me to think Mac Hall when you said Ren is a moogle.
" ~ Dave

Postby Keeper » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:13 am

I know, I know. I should change the name. Or at least use that program to change his name into japanese and then use it. Eh, save that for the sequel.

Return to Art