Peace Attack: Gorilla

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Peace Attack: Gorilla

Postby Redstar » Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:56 pm

This is the outline for a story I very recently thought up, of which I am very proud of. I sat up late until 5:00 this morning just writing the outline draft in a notebook. Today, I re-wrote it onto Word so I can post it on the forum as quickly as possible for any suggestions, thoughts, and criticism I can get. This would only be part one of anything I would write, and I already have ideas for parts two and three, but I need to research those a little bit more. I understand that a lot of the things I wrote in here might not be factual, so I apologize if I offended anyone. For reference I did use a 1992 encyclopedia, so some information might not be true. But I do know a little about what I wrote, so that should be enough to be smart about it. Please let me know what you think about it. And just to let you know, the black and red text color is supposed to mean the point of views of two different peoples. Also, the name Peace Attack is just an idea and I probably wont use it. I think it's a song title too for some popular or semi-popular band.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace Attack: Gorilla - Part I

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wars weren't too numerous here on Earth in the last few decades or so. Of course there was the occasional blood feud between nations and ethnic religious groups, but for the most part even that could hardly be considered a war. Troops would be sent out between the two lands, and they would proceed to slaughter each other. But then after only a few hundred or even thousand deaths, a peace conference would be called and peace would replace the musky scent of blood.

It seems the whole culture of humankind had been shaped by war, and would continue to do so whether we liked it to or not. The same could be said over a century and a half ago when a geneticist was asked to comment on the AIDs pandemic ravaging the African continent. Rather then speak sympathetically; he slipped the words 'It is going pleasingly...'. This had happened before, when other members of that geneticist's team had slipped strange utterances, but mostly it seemed this man was the most careless. Of course the media ate this up and did a bit of their own ravaging on the man, his family, and every other person connected with any project he was working on. He finally cracked, and mailed a large package containing documents, portfolios, diagrams, and discs. One disc was a videodisc, and it rather gruesomely detailed his suicide note. This was made public, even more so when it was found that several other members of one particular team had been killed, whether willingly or not. The evidence illustrated a highly secret, and highly unsettling plan to create 'living space' in Africa through the controlled population drop of the virus AIDs. And who was this living space to be created for? Well it seems that the United States government and military was funding a project to mass-produce the 'perfect soldier'. It would seem that there would be highly intelligent, and highly strong, as well as aggressive men walking about, but that wouldn't be so. Genetic enhancement and alteration of the human genome was expressly forbidden internationally, and it would be very hard to get some suitable base parts anyways. Samples were always very guarded within hospitals and labs, protected by extreme regulations and law. Widespread cremation was also mandatory in most nations, except when opposed to by family, or the individual them self through a planned medical death form. So the project had used instead Gorilla Gorilla, a very close member in relation to man, and very strong indeed. Man was a weak animal anyways, so Gorilla Gorilla seemed a logical choice in any event. They were very intelligent, and very strong, so they were the perfect base product. But as there tends to be in any project, problems soon arose.

Any attempts to increase intelligence had resulted in a lot of dead infant gorillas; whom ended up with cracked skulls and burst hearts and lungs. It seemed that the gestation period within the female womb was just too short. Exactly one month shorter than the gestation period of a human infant. The gorilla infants had been delivered okay, and had seemed okay for a few days or even weeks, but their skulls had then hardened. The brain then continued to swell within the skull hollow, and then grew into the skull itself. Pressure built up on the brain, confusing it. Neuronic signals were being sent at amazing rates throughout the body, overworking the heart and lungs. They then either burst or shut down, followed by the skull cracking from the swelling of the brain. The geneticists solved this problem simply by allowing the gestation period within the womb to prolong a whole month longer. Infant gorillas were now being born and living, and continuing to live. But problems again arose when the gorillas had grown older. To see if they could comprehend, and only for that reason, their human teachers and trainers had explained to them how they had come into being and the concept of religion. This had hit them hard and depression quickly spread throughout the older apes. It seems that the trainers only introduced them to some Christian texts, and similar ones. They were taught religion and philosophy simply to see if they could grasp it, and they could, but in a bad way. The religious books clearly stated that Man was dominant and soul bearing, where animals were beasts of burden and condemned to a non-existent afterlife. They felt rejected and were mere products of science. They had thought it strange that thin, hairless versions of themselves had taught them, but they had previously put that aside. They had thought it strange and sometimes commented on how the older gorillas never seemed to reply when spoken to. Apparently they felt sad about all of this, God knows why, and began to hastily smash their skulls against the bars of their cages and cracked their skulls, later dying of either concussions or blood loss, or being put down due to brain damage. They had died in the exact way the geneticists had worked so hard to prevent in the earlier test subjects. This problem was overtime solved as well by another simple solution: avoid religion at all costs. And what point was it anyways? The beasts were to be warriors, and they would die if need be.

Of course the public now knew of this, and outrage circulated throughout the world where it could be reached. Animal rights groups cried out animal exploitation; religious groups protested an infringement on Man's exclusive right to be God’s only Children and condemned them to die. But that wouldn't happen as of yet, since the African people had duly taken the news the hardest. They were being mass murdered to make room for warriors. Animals, no less. They had then taken up arms and waged an open war on the world, America or not. With the help of extremist animal rights activists and religious groups, terrorism spread throughout the world, killing thousands. This was an opportunity, grinned the symbiotic face of the American government and military. It was time to test the experiment they had pumped so much money into. They had already trained several hundred gorilla warriors in concealed training bases in India and Australia, which were fairly close. The United Nations was fearful of a third world war, and made no effort to stop the war declared by the U.S. They transported the warriors to the continent whom then hastily slaughtered thousands of African rebels and terrorists, even civilians. It would take a strong bullet to pierce the chest flesh of a gorilla warrior, and strong guns were simply something they did not have. The gorillas ripped their frail bodies limb from limb, and shot them piece-to-piece. The AIDs virus hadn't helped at all. Soldiers and civilians had been slaughtered alike; the aggression shots and emotion suppressants had seen to that. The war ended within months, and the gorillas were ordered back to base camps immediately.

Barely a murmur was heard from the animal rights groups about exploitation after they had seen the carnage; and barely a whisper was heard from the religious groups at all. Better animals then good Christian men. Too many lives were lost in Africa to call it any sort of nation, being that the survivors had fled to neighboring nations, including a few pockets that were smart enough to leave beforehand. Because of this, their race would not go extinct. So it seemed that the gorillas now had the 'living space' that had been sought for them. The United Nations quickly agreed to their staying there, not wanting them to be within any of their countries. However, a clause was added to the Additional Protocols expressly forbidding the use of any intelligent being other than Man as soldiers during wartime. The U.S government agreed to this, and slipped a couple million dollars throughout the higher-ranking nations. The bribe worked, and no other restrictions had been made that directly affected the U.S. . Besides, there were ways to get around laws, either national or international. And they were happy, despite the rather large expense on their part. Only one more restriction was added on all governments, and that was the ban on any and all genetic experiments that sought to increase the intelligence of any current animal. This was quite to the dismay of the geneticists, and they then refused to take part in any American projects or to share new discoveries on their part. Despite all of these restrictions, the United Nations allowed the gorilla warriors to continue living as they were, due to them now being essentially human and having human rights. They could continue to train within their own military bases, but could not take part in any inter-Man wars. The whole continent was now referred to as the 'Gorilla Training and Defense Base', with the exception of Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, the Sudan, Egypt, and Libya. They had somehow escaped the carnage by remaining neutral. Egypt then hastily annexed the Sudan and Libya, while Kenya and Ethiopia annexed shares of Somalia. These nations were then employed by the United Nations to monitor the Gorilla bases, and keep them in check.

Over time the aggression and emotion suppressants fell into disuse due to the increasing number of dead Man teachers and trainers, and gorillas themselves. This greatly increased their rational thoughts, and for the first time in their lives they didn't feel like killing (as much), and felt emotions that were rather difficult. Eventually they were given off-base passes and traveled throughout the world. At first people were frightened to see gorillas walking upright through the streets in clothing, which were capable of intelligent speech. But eventually the people got used to it and some even befriended on-leave visitors. But for the most part they were accepted as being there, but not accepted on being.

As things are to be expected, religion eventually came into the sight of the confused black eyes of the Gorillas. They brought the wide array of 'teachings, Holy Books, and texts', with them back to the base to show others what they had discovered. They were confused as they had never before thought of death, much less an after life. The Man-teachers and trainers had never brought it up. Religion frightened them, and they fell down the same path their previous generation did, although they would not know that. It was mainly the 'Judeo-Christian'; texts that bothered them, with their rather blatant exclusion and often times exploitation of animals, which they referred to as beasts. Hundreds killed themselves those first few weeks of religion, but hundreds more lived. These had been interested in other religions, different ones. These were called 'Buddhism', 'Hinduism';, and even one called 'Scientology'. These did not wholly exclude animals, rather they stated that every living thing had a soul, karma, and something called a Thetan. The one called Hinduism had gods, or were they karma? which seemed to combine Man and animal. Elephants and other animals, they could see. They had seen elephants, even ridden them at times! These religions were all very similar in some respects, so when they all broke off to go 'worship', or even to just 'believe', there was no trouble. Besides, what were differences between war-mates, and gorillas?

Their training continued after that, despite their exclusion from Man-wars for close to another half century. Most of them didn't really feel like warring if they were called to; it wasn't within their 'religious thoughts'. But they were bothered by one thing above all else: freedom. Although they were provided with education, shelter and food, (those leaves and shoots and roots, among all things, were very tasty), they still seemed to have every aspect of their lives controlled. The Man-teachers and trainers were always saying, sometimes subtly, and sometimes not so subtly, that religion was very dangerous. Either way, freedom was what they craved. But how were they to get it? Well there were several possibilities brought up by many. The Buddhists suggested peaceful talks and negotiations with the Man-alliance, the 'United Nations'; the Hindus agreed with the Buddhists, but considered war an option; and the Scientologists, however, suggested the strangest thought of all: to buy the base from them. They always did seem to be concerned with money; buying and selling extra rations, even asking pay for their so-called 'secrets'. A strange lot they were, but they did always seem to be happy and confident. Then there were the Judeo-Christians, whom suggested war as a big possibility, and the atheists, or was it agnostics? whom were completely neutral and didn't care what position they were in. War was an option, but for some reason they detested the thought of it and violence. They distinctively remembered being aggressive at one time, mostly the older ones; almost blind with rage. But then they had stopped. It had seemed strange to act so violent at one time, then be as timid as they were now only a few years afterwards. But they would confront the men at their 'United Nations', and request their own nation. Judging from their reaction they would them decide what to do. And war was an option.

The Gorillas had smartened up. As if seeking something they did not deserve, they had the arrogance to appeal to the U.N. for a nation of their own. Imagine, a nation of Gorillas prancing about thinking they are anything but animals. It was out of the question, but it seemed that they had no choice. When they were first employed over 100 years ago, they had numbered at only 300, almost 400 warriors. With little losses, they had annihilated the African terrorists with as much ease as a little boy biting into a peach. Those rebels had numbered 40 times the Gorillas, at near 16,000 men and women. 10,000 of those were slaughtered and the rest had fled to the rest of the world. Now, 100 years later, the Gorillas now numbered 16,000 themselves. The base had tried to control their reproduction to only a few 1,000, but that had evidently been a tossed around regulation. Although Man far outnumbered the Gorilla race, even with the international population control, the first and last war the Gorillas had fought in had demonstrated that they could take on large numbers with their strength and military skill. The Gorilla-Man ratio at the base was 10-1, so it was very possible they could take the base. Provided were hundreds of battle-planes and war tanks specifically designed for the Gorillas, and with that were millions of cartridges and magazines to go with the millions of corresponding guns, rifles, and machine guns. Firearms were considered far more devastating a weapon to fleshy humans, so the United States had kept them in production, even though technology was readily available to manufacture plasma and heat-laser weapons. They were good, but expensive to make. So the United States had sent a plea to the United Nations to illegalize the technology for weapons, stating them as inhumane. Inhumane? Ha! The plasma weapons were good for slowing down the body and sending them into a deep sleep, and the heat-laser guns sliced right through the body with so much heat that blood didn't even flow through the wound. Yes, they were very good weapons, but they were expensive to make and that didn't turn a profit. So they were made illegal, and firearms were continued in production as they were very devastating, cheap, and profitable. Because of this they had very little plasma and heat-laser guns, which would most definitely affect the gorillas, and many firearms, which would barely affect them, as demonstrated in their first war. Damn the chest-flesh enhancement! Because of all of this, war was unthinkable and would cause too many Man causalities.

The United Nations Man representatives quietly signed the newborn nation papers, with barely a cough through out the giant building. The papers were passed to the Gorilla representative whom then signed them himself, with what might be considered the grin only an animal could make. These were troubling times for Man, and a new sentient race wouldn't help. The damn beast was a Hindu of all things, as well!

So this would be the second part to the first part of the story. It’s not too long, nor is it very spacious, but I think it’s the most interesting so far. There are strange titles and names, but I think that contributes to the Nommo culture. Some of this is my own ideas, but a lot of other points I read from and applied from the ancient African tribe the Dogon’s mythology. If anyone’s interested in learning more about the Dogon and their religion, which applies to this, I recommend Robert Temple’s: The Sirius Mystery. If you add comments and suggestions, I’d like them to more focus on how I played the Nommo people’s physical attributes and personalities, and such. I have one more part to do before my ideas run dry, and this one should be the shortest but fairly interesting.

The Day of the Fish - Part II

The Day of the Fish came very suddenly within those recent times. The Gorilla nation had been stable and free for near 50 years, war had severely dropped, and population was stable throughout the world without harsh regulations needed. The air was humid, even in regions where humidity was rare. It had seemed to be a nice evening, with the cool air against Man’s and Gorilla’s cheek, that is, until the new star appeared in the night sky. At the same time it appeared, the moon Phoebe of Saturn had stopped being a satellite for Saturn and simply disappeared. The moon had always been very smooth, very craterless. It even had had a strange orbit around the large planet, in balance to the other nine moons. So it had seemed that the star of the tenth moon had finally returned.

Throughout the years before, and at a steady rate too, men and women had sprung up seemingly out of nowhere all over the Earth urging for the nations of Earth to clean up the oceans and seas and to prepare. To prepare for what, they had failed to bring up, but this might very well be that. They called themselves the Monitors and the Instructors, although they claimed they could no longer monitor and only instruct. The full name of their political and religious cult was the ‘O Nommo’, meaning ‘Nommo of the Pond’. It was a strange name, sounding very much something like an African name. But they were mostly young punks whom constantly pierced and tattooed their bodies as if they had never had one before and wanted to make the most of it. But strangest of all they loved the water and they always swam in the coldest, warmest, and deepest of waters without the slightest care for air. Despite their strange practices, members of this cult always did seem to land important political roles as ambassadors, senators, and even at times kings and governors. So there had been warnings: by this cult the ‘O Nommo’, and by a small African tribe called the Dogon years before. But there were no Dogon now; they had been wiped out 150 years ago in the original Gorilla strike.

So there the new star loomed, seeming to be spreading outward, but at the same time remaining the same size. It remained that way for several days, and could even be seen in the light of day. Then, suddenly, it seemed to ‘open’ and ten rays protruded outward. At that moment a second star, much smaller, had descended upon the Earth with it’s ‘blood’ sent spurting into the air, and it’s ‘word’ sent into the four directions. The star was obviously not a star now, but some sort of craft. Its rocket propulsion had sent flames into the air, and the thrust had sent gusts into the ground. The craft, only moments before red hot, was now a cooled white. The albino then crowded around to see the very testament of the scar that had forged them. They were the very trace of the burn, the very scar of the Nommo. They were the Caucasoid white Men. The craft opened, and emerged the Nommo crew, now fully resurrected, now returned. The ‘O Nommo’ rejoiced, for their crew had returned and the project was over.

Nommo Die sighed; it was very hard being the vicar, the very representative and captain for first King Amma, then now King Enki. Not only were these troubling times for Man, but they were also troubling times for the Nommo, and every race within the Sirian Galactic Empire. These troubles were made much harder when they were rudely awakened from Suspended Sleep 189 years ago, way ahead of schedule. Warning signals had blared and water was pumped into the many intricate halls and decks and rooms of the mighty ark. Suspended animation was reversed and the cells of the Nommo crew had slowly begun to pick up speed, reviving them from their long sleep. The newly awakened Nommo technicians hastily swam around working their fins off trying to find out what had gone wrong. The problem was made worse when they discovered that a dozen or so Nommo technician, and a few Nommo Titiyayne executives had perished in Suspended Sleep. It seems their preservation cells had cracked and broken, causing them to too quickly break out of suspended animation. Their cells sped up too fast and they exploded into a green gas, still evident from the stains on the cell’s glass. Well, the problem was finally discovered, and it was rather minor, if not important. What was it? Why, a Man probe had traveled into the system and clear past the ark and taken hundreds of pictures of the surrounding moons and planet. It hadn’t seemed to care too much about the ark, for it took very few pictures that individually.

A man probe was very big news for the crew, but it had seemed odd that it should appear now, only 5, 000 years after initial contact. So he had had the technicians get the relayed Earth satellites transmissions that monitored historical progress and went through those. The satellites were no problem, for it would take Man centuries of science even after space travel to be able to pin point them. They had video-cams constantly recording space footage directly in front of it and relaying it to the opposite side so it appeared to be invisible from all angles. It also vibrated at such a rate that any satellite, ship, or even waves of light and sound would just go through it with very little distortions. The design was crude, but very affective. ‘Ah!’, he had sighed. Archived footage showed a large empire devoted mainly to large, white architecture. This was followed with a period of disease, superstition, and death. This seemed to be controlled in part by a religious group. Religion was good, but it could be used for malevolent purposes. Periods such as these were very common among most races; they were referred to as ‘Dark Ages’. So this had stunted Man’s development for a few centuries. But there they were, awoken from Suspended Sleep because of a probe. Man had developed much since initial contact, but they had also developed war. Scans showed large death rates that could only mean war and disease. Man had the technology and means to stop this, but they seemed not to want to apply it. The nations of Earth had dulled economies due to the incessancy of war. No, that had not been the time for second contact. There would be too much resistance, and war was not something the Nommo people specialized in. Man would not destroy himself, they had hoped, and they reset the timers and reactivated Suspended Sleep. The proper reports were sent back to Sirius, with all the correct stamps and signatures and information. Sensors were set to ignore small probes, the water was pumped back into the reserves, and that was that.

So there they remained, another 189 years until satellite scans showed a significant decrease in deaths per Earth population. This could only mean that war and disease was down. It was time to make their move, and they awoke from Suspended Sleep once again. They could only hope that the transmigrated O Nommo had reincarnated successfully throughout Men in Man’s history. There should be many of them scattered throughout the Earth now, in this absence of war and disease. But of course, even if they did live, it would be hard to tell if they had achieved full Remembrance. It was hard alone just trying to pull the ‘life sparks’ of the trained O Nommo into a specific race, people, or even an individual, but even harder for them to attain full Remembrance. But they had been trained to control their sparks through the ‘Stream’ and should have been successful, unless some had gone coward and chosen to transmigrate into Nommo hatchlings instead to relive the tranquility of Sirius rather then complete the project. The ‘Sparks’ were meant to travel freely through the Stream until a random reincarnation had occurred so that the Spark could be ‘cleansed’ through the free will that the ignorance that they had past lives created. But operations such as these were sometimes necessary for the peaceful subjugation of a planet. Races tended to listen to their own people; but, at times, they did also tend to kill those with opposing viewpoints. But when the time came, they would seek out as much O Nommo they could that had volunteered for the positions and had achieved full Remembrance, then they would have their life sparks jump into their comatose original bodies. Perhaps they wouldn’t want to return to the bodies of the amphibious Nommo, but regulations were regulations.

When they had awoken from Suspended Sleep, they had sought in vain for any sign of the Dogon people. It was rare for a Monitor and Instruction crew to grow to enjoy their subject race, but Man and the Dogon individually were different indeed. Man was often times repulsive to a Nommo, with their rough hair, dried out skin, and bony limbs. They always seemed to have a pungent smell oozing from their sweat glands, and it wasn’t hard to notice due to the Nommo’s superior sense of smell. That came from living in the water. But there was also a sort of respect for Man. If you looked at one's legs, they seemed all right. But then the legs would ‘split’ and it would do something called 'walking'. If you could get over the vomiting sensation of imagining one's tail split into two, then you could watch it. Man was a skillful runner, and could attain great speeds. They could even climb trees and swim. They were decent swimmers, but they were no match for any fish or self-respecting Nommo. Man was a very pleasing race and suited well for land bases.

The Dogon were a humble people, very eager to learn, and showed no contempt to the Nommo instructors. They were a good people, totally unlike the ‘Egyptians’, and the ‘Babylonians’, or even the ‘Chinese’. They gave a lot more support for those peoples, and they had apparently collapsed as civilizations. They were incredibly arrogant, and the ‘Babylonians’ even had the insensitivity to name them the ‘Annedotis’, which meant in their Man tongue ‘repulsive ones’. Man was conceived as far more repulsive than any Nommo, but the Nommo were a kind race that never liked to hurt one's emotions. They knew it a distinct possibility that those civilizations might collapse, but they had never hoped the same for the Dogon. They should have lasted. The entire crew had known them and looked forward to meeting them once again.

Africa, the continent that the Dogon had lived upon, was now occupied by what appeared to be a second race other than Man. But when they had first made contact, there was only one sentient race: Man. How could there now be two sentient races when at first there was only one? But satellite scans clearly showed that a second race was down there working on farms, machines, and weapons. Perhaps they were another race that had conquered, or arrived in peace to be workers? No, it couldn’t be. Scans indicated they were an Earth animal called Gorilla Gorilla. They were fairly intelligent, very strong, but the dominance of Man should have stunted their further evolution. Genome samples were taken, however, and archived within the ark from the first scouting mission of Earth. Very recent scans showed similar genome similarities, but with only a few minor mutations from the original sequence. Was it evolution, or some other cause? Evolution was itself a controlled genetic mutation that works in an organism’s mental or physical benefit and in turn it's survival. The question was, what was the control of this mutation? The Nommo Die let a sigh out of his collarbone clavicles, bubbles seeping into the water of the ship. With a few vibrations of his jawbone and teeth, he sent out an echolocation signal for a Nommo Titiyayne. The Nommo vicar relaxed in the cool water of the deck. Cool water was a welcome change to the warm of Sirius’ seas. The three suns and their radiation tended to do that to the water, but water was kept cool on the arks and ships of the Nommo navy, so that was one of the nicer pluses to being on off-world projects. The Nommo Titiyayne were deputies on the ark, and executed the commands he issued. One swam in, and he issued a request. Moments later a Nommo Technician entered with a videodisc and proceeded to download it onto the computer, turned it on, and swim out of the quarters.

Ah, here we were. 120-year-old video and audio communications were recorded into the archives, which showed that the previously animal gorillas, were then genetically altered and enhanced by a war nation called the ‘United States of America’, and became a group of warrior slaves. They were employed to put down a terrorist group of outraged people in Africa, and hastily slaughtered them. So that was how the Dogon had died out! But soon afterwards, a Man alliance known as the ‘United Nations’ brought laws that prevented them from being used in wartime. They continued to train in Africa for no apparent reason, then 50 years prior to now fought for themselves to become a free race. They seemed peaceful now, and other communications commented on how they had been controlled with ‘aggression shots’ and ‘emotional suppressants’. They were now mainly isolated and had a small trade system where they exported crops and metal ores. These ‘Americans’ would be hard to tame when the subjugation began, so they would pose a problem. But the Gorillas, however, might work to the advantage of the project. Sentient races were hard to come by, and the Sirian Galactic Empire needed as much habitable planets, peoples, and metal ores they could get their fins on. And Earth had nice oceans and seas, with many tasty fish in them. Earth would serve well as a colony.

But times had changed, and with it Sirian Galactic Empire priorities had changed as well. They would not ‘rule from the waters’ as originally planned. The Sirian Galactic Empire was no longer in the business of creating cultural and economic slaves; no matter how much they didn’t really ‘enslave’ them. They were now in the business of finding allies against ‘The Force’. King Nommo, whom had been king during the execution of the project, had died well over 5,000 years ago. A Nommo’s life expectancy was around 50 years; 60 with good health. And being a king, King Amma had died at the very old age of 67. Soon after the royal funeral mourning, the royal family had hastily gobbled up his remains. The Nommo people weren’t known for being cannibals, but it was considered good luck for the family to eat the deceased, as well as very respectful. Besides, the tradition had been kept up over the centuries and thousands of years of Nommo culture and the Empire had lasted well over 8,000 years itself. They must be doing something right as a people. What's more, if the family didn’t eat the deceased, some other, much bigger fish would.

And yes, the Empire had been kept within the bloodlines that past 5,000 years. There were only a few kings unable to have their mates bear a male heir, so there had been queens. At other times blood sharing was necessary in an intricate fish hunting ceremony to name a new bloodline. So now the Empire was now under the able fins of King Enki’s rule. Since all focus had been set onto defense against The Force, several centuries ago, the Empire had shifted from controlling planets to finding races to ally with. King Enki was a firm believer in this policy and even extended it. But too bad the ark hadn’t received this information in their data banks when they had awoken from Suspended Sleep 189 years ago. The message was too distorted of a light signal to be fixed, so it lay deleted in the trash banks. So here they now were with a planet, not really knowing what to do with it besides to land and find the O Nommo volunteers.

Part of King Enki’s policy was relieving the six planets the Empire held of cultural slavery. The race with horns on the third planet could freely graze any sort of grass or weeds it wanted to; the race of tails on the fifth planet was free to ornament their bodies with tattoos and let their tails grow out; and the race with wings on the sixth planet was free to continue the yearly Hatchling Toss Festival. And, of course, Earth being the fourth planet and not having been culturally or economically enslaved over the past 5,000 years, was free to do what it was doing. They were a totally untainted ally, and with two sentient races now would serve as great soldiers against The Force.

The Force was much stronger these days. In recent centuries they had devised of energy shield technology and a bomb known as the ‘Hydro-Xyn Bomb’. The bomb had devastatingly converted water into the base elements. Although the Nommo could easily breathe those types of air, they would eventually run out of sea for hatchlings and then sea for life.

Despite all of this devastation to the Nommo people, Ogo of the Nommo Anagonno continued to wage unrelenting terrorist war against the imperial family and throne. They continued to mass-produce the devastating bio-weapon the ‘Water Insect’. Ogo of the Nommo Anagonno had even tried to put a stop to the Earth project 5,000 years ago. The Nommo technicians and engineers fought a valiant battle against the terrorist group, the ark having had no soldiers in their scientific mission. The Water Insect was destroyed and Ogo drawn back.

But it was The Force that had threatened the Empire; the very way of life for the Nommo, indeed; The Force whom had destroyed races, and now threatened our galaxy. Thousands of years ago they were not so militaristic, but now, it seemed, they were on a mission to conquer the universe and any other body of space and time in existence. They even had the sole monopoly on two very important technologies: Trans-teleportation, and Necrographic Projectors. They had exceeded the skill of the mining race the Oryns and brought trans-teleportation past the limit of 25,000 light years, and they used it for war. And with the Necrographic Projectors they had the technology to not only place the life sparks of beings into the Stream and lobby them into races and peoples, but to call them back and project them. They could be used as informants even if they were long dead, and as soldiers through the Projectors. The Force was coming, and it must be stopped. Earth would be their allies and fight whether they liked it or not, because they would be attacked sooner or later. And Man would be destroyed.
Relick wrote:One of my best friends told me about one of his bad porn experiences. It involved a threesome, two women and one man, and as the girls start making out, the man says, "That's fo shizzle my nizzle!"

He told me that he never had a boner go down that fast before. XD

Location: Cliffs of Bandiagara, near the city of Timbuktu, Mali

Re: Peace Attack: Gorilla

Postby Material Defender » Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:58 pm

ART FORUM, this belongs on that, no where else.

Postby Redstar » Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:04 pm

Material Defender wrote:ART FORUM, this belongs on that, no where else.

I'm very sorry. I'm usually away from this forum for months at a time, and I had no idea that that new forum section was created.

So could an admin or mod be so kind as to move this thread to the specified forum section and to delete my other one that is labeled: "ADMIN: Please delete this thread"
Last edited by Redstar on Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Relick wrote:One of my best friends told me about one of his bad porn experiences. It involved a threesome, two women and one man, and as the girls start making out, the man says, "That's fo shizzle my nizzle!"

He told me that he never had a boner go down that fast before. XD

Location: Cliffs of Bandiagara, near the city of Timbuktu, Mali

Postby Material Defender » Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:06 pm

Yes, one could move it. But probably only if Spike shows up.

Postby Rival » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:56 am

Yeah, well too bad you haven't posted it in the Bleedman forum, then I could move it for you. Anyways, the best thing to do would be PM'ing, Spike.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Cole » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:57 am

spike is internetless at the moment, people. pming her at the moment is pointless.
I am what you think I am. My reality is irrelevant.
Warning: My Misogynism level two has upgraded to Misanthropy level four.

Postby Rival » Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:06 am

Darth Cole wrote:spike is internetless at the moment, people. pming her at the moment is pointless.

Still? I saw her online yesterday, so I thought she's back. But maybe she used a friend's computer.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Spike » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:25 pm

Yeah my home has been without internet for 9 fuggin' days in a row. I only have the 'net at work. BOOURNS. Moving now.
ImageImage(Updates Tu!)
Dave: I'm rageing lesbian trapped in a man's body.
Sucros: You can't learn to cook without learning a little french, you can't discuss softcore gay porn without learning a little japanese.

Return to Art