~NekoNyssa~ Art. Uh...hi...

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

~NekoNyssa~ Art. Uh...hi...

Postby ~NekoNyssa~ » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:01 pm

HI...I'm new. I've been reading the comics here for a while, but never joined the sight...silly me I know....so anyone up for talking to an art bum that probably shouldn't be drawing?

http://rp-girl-nyssa.deviantart.com/
~*An art freak that loves almost anything art related*~

Re: Uh...hi...

Postby Chibi man » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:09 pm

~NekoNyssa~ wrote:HI...I'm new. I've been reading the comics here for a while, but never joined the sight...silly me I know....so anyone up for talking to an art bum that probably shouldn't be drawing?

Heck I will I'm porbubly worse than you! But welcome! I'm new as well!... Man these guys have real talent don't they?
Prepare for ownage

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:23 pm

Well, since this is the art thread, i suspected i would see your drawings, also, please follow the rules and rename your thread including your name. (example: Nekonyssas art)
Patt-Ytto Productions | Dickwaffles

Postby atrack » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:46 pm

i am also new here like about 3 weeks ago. and hi.(hug) i am being nice. ^_^ .
Being Hazama Is a troublesome...

[img]http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz90/Pete278/signature/hazama.jpg[/img]

Postby nite stone » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:00 am

Well usually when you join a forum you read the rules... common courtesy (yeh... im a hypocrite coz i didn't put my name in my thread first time around, oh well i'll get over it ^^)

Postby Silverline » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:41 am

HI...I'm new. I've been reading the comics here for a while, but never joined the sight...silly me I know....so anyone up for talking to an art bum that probably shouldn't be drawing?

Lots of newbies around, ne? ^_^

Anyway, I took a look at your art and you seem alright. How long have you been drawing? I've been doing so for about 3/4ths of a year and mine still look like kids stuff. o_O
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

Postby Erix » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:16 am

I took the liberty of changing your threads title. and linking your deviant art, to make this a somewhat passable art thread :P

Postby ~NekoNyssa~ » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:52 pm

Silverline wrote:

Lots of newbies around, ne? ^_^

Anyway, I took a look at your art and you seem alright. How long have you been drawing? I've been doing so for about 3/4ths of a year and mine still look like kids stuff. o_O
I started drawing about over a year ago actually...I feel I can do better but it dosen't seem to show lol...

Added after 1 minutes:

Erix3423 wrote:I took the liberty of changing your threads title. and linking your deviant art, to make this a somewhat passable art thread :P
thanks...sorry when I first join a sight I have a bit of trouble memorizing the rules...thanks again for the help!

Postby Glahardt » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:47 am

Rules? You don't need to memorize it! It comes naturally, really. I have never broken any rules other than the flaming rule(knowing that it's a rule not to flame anybody...), and to tell the truth, I have read the rules not more than 2 times.

On a related(to this thread) note... Posting pictures here would actually be better, it wouldn't require people to go to your devART account to check your stuff(some people might get discouraged), and also, it would be easier for others to point out the stuff you need to improve.

Postby Shoi » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:17 am

^-^ Nice doll work, I really like them! Don't worry about stepping on the rules, if you do we'll just tell you, not bash your brains in over it, lol. Anyways, keep us posted on your new stuff, okay? ^_^
My Art thread
SableTheFabled:
Do you know where i live? Fucking Barbados.
Whatis6times9:
It was about as easy as... Goddammit, it is to easy. And to me a whore is just a slut with a good sense of enterprise.

Postby ~NekoNyssa~ » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:24 pm

Shoi wrote:^-^ Nice doll work, I really like them! Don't worry about stepping on the rules, if you do we'll just tell you, not bash your brains in over it, lol. Anyways, keep us posted on your new stuff, okay? ^_^

Thanks ^_^

Postby FrozenDream » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:26 pm

very nice stuff ^^ i hope to see more!
我喝茶。你喝茶?

Postby ~NekoNyssa~ » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:35 pm

FrozenDream wrote:very nice stuff ^^ i hope to see more!
Thankyou very much:)

Postby ~NekoNyssa~ » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:36 pm

Happy V-Day everyone!

Postby DarkCrystal65 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:07 pm

nice job. I like it but but all those white spots really ruin it. Oh well just check for white spots the next time and it'll come out even better!!
The Darkness in our Hearts....
Improving myself in every picture but I need critics so please comment.

My Art Thread

Return to Art