Joker-Undead's Art

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Kainsword17's Art

Postby Imosa » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Reminds me a lot of the Dark Gundam from G Gundam.

Postby Joker-Undead » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:49 pm

This is a random gory picture I did for the hell of it. Penny (from the Amazing World of Gumball) heard on TV that Spongebob said that his show is better the Gumball (which in my own opinion, it NOT true), Pissied off, Penny decided to take care of the problem, for good.

I drew this for one reason, I HATE Spongebob-Squarepants, he's f***king retarded and he is an very unlikable character. Iam glad Penny killed him, you go girl.
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby Raks87 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Kainsword17 wrote:Meet Genshin, a massive alien-monster created by my friend, Lewamus over at DA.

His final-form.
His mobile-brain.

To view his own work, click here http://lewamus.deviantart.com/

A mutated version of Devil Gundam(G Gundam), awesome!

Postby Joker-Undead » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:32 pm

These are the 10 fighters on my side of a crossover Vs. style fighting-game concept I've been working on with Lewamus over at DA.

666 is an alien being that has taken over an advanced battle-robot. It's only goul is to destroy all life on Earth.

Pride-Fox is a psychotic fox with a powerful cybernetic clawed arm as a weapon.

Fly is a parasitic insect with red stinger-tipped tentacles that come out of his jaws.

Kimi Mashimora is a Japanese grade-school student who dreams to be one of the World's greatest football-stars. She can channel her energy into her ball to use powerful Football based attacks during a fight.

Chow Chin here is a Chinese businessman who has learned kung-fu and a fighting-style abit like Dhalsim (from the Street-Fighter series).

Shion is a bizarre insectoid-looking demon who's body is split down the middle, with one half all fleshy and the other half looking like dark-bone. He attacks with razor-sharp claws and fleshy tentacles.

Fritz was a dead Nazi-officer, until his brain was unearthed and placed in a glass-bowl that's a head of a bio- engineered living body. Fritz is a master of hand-to-hand combat & swordsmenship.

The Grim-Reaper, the bringer of death's touch. He can into the Earth-plain with this bizarre-new form. His main weapon is a massive scythe, which he can control by the power of his mind.

A little girl named Sarah, wondered into an abandoned lab one day and found a strange female creature named Viper. She quickly reconised it as her missing sister, Clare. Although Clare (now known as Viper) lost all memory of her past to be made into a living bio-weapon, she still somehow remembers that Sarah is her little sister and with fight anyone to protect her. Viper has the power to transmutate any part of her body into any form she wants for her attacks.

Shadow-Man is a small, robotic brain-like bug that was created to be the ultimate attack-weapon. It can create a shape-shifting humanoid shadow-like body around itself.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Morpheus » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Kainsword what are your actual artistic goals?

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:34 pm

This is just a random fight scene between "Zombie-Pickleman" (a undead humanoid pickle) and "Silverfish" (a metal-covered insectoid).

I've based this scene on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iq49GOHzhA

This is just a random sketch of a "Bugman" along with some weird-looking ghosts.

Daiji is an undead-cyborg fighter. He is based on this http://www.legionsofgotham.org/ActionFigures/Comic/kick.jpg

The "Lovers" are a human-woman grafted to a bio-mechanical creature with razor-blades on it's arms.

BloodAxe is a humanoid demon with a tamed HellHound demon.

This is PussyJumble, a bizarre alien creature I've based on something I've seen a a How-to-Draw Monsters book.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Morpheus » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:23 pm

So you have no artistic goals?

Postby Joker-Undead » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:28 am

Morpheus wrote:So you have no artistic goals?

I do have goals, but I don't have to share them with anyone.

Postby Morpheus » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:00 am

That is stupid.
Kainsword your art hasn't changed since you came here.
I think if you tried to do something other than manga and actually studied something to make your characters look better you would grow as an artist.
But this style you have will get you nowhere.

Postby Joker-Undead » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:36 am

Here are some fanart for Horrors from the toku show, Garo: Makai Senki.

Luzagin:
A Horror that inhabits a streetlight in an area once used for unsavory executions, able to use heat and light in her attacks. Luzagin possess the body of Shino Ichikai, a vain yet dirty homeless woman who desires handsome men to the point of murdering them so she can have them. Acting on Ichikai's desires, Luzagin goes to captures ideal men, mutilating their bodies before freeze-drying them to add to her collection. However, she has strict physical requirements on who makes it to her collection, and devours those who do not "pass" through their shadows. She eventually fights Kouga, forced to assume her true form before being cut down and left to die from the fatal wound.

Kagemitsu:
A Horror that inhabits a katana. A skilled swordsman named Juzo Igari on his quest in search for stronger men, possibly with a wish to die by the sword as he is ill and have little time to live, found the man who previously wielded the cursed katana by chance and slain him. He took the katana as it promises to heal him in exchange for Juzo cutting down living people for their blood. It took the Horror several centuries to heal Juzo as his body was too broken, ending up with Juzo revived in the modern era. To its chagrin, Juzo proves to be an honorable man who would not cut anyone down without a reason, asserting that he lives only to fight the strong. Juzo saw Rei by chance when the later was exterminating Rebecca and promptly challenges him to a duel when Rei was done with his job. The horror, however, refuses to abide by Juzo's wishes and Rei refuses to draw his blades on a human. The Horror demands Juzo to quench the blade with blood of the living before it can be drawn to fight the Makai Knight. Both men later ended up fighting with broom sticks, with Juzo demanding Rei to put on his armor but Rei refuses to do so as Juzo is not a Horror. The duel cannot be truly concluded since none of them is down, though impressed by Juzo's skills, Rei admitted defeat. Disappointed and refusing to just cut anyone down, Juzo commits seppuku to quench the blade's thirst as well as to free himself from a meaningless life. Surprisingly, as noted by Silva, Juzo's dead body reemerged as one possessed by a Horror yet unlike many other cases, Juzo's soul is firmly in control. Juzo's will is even powerful enough to wield one of Rei's swords effectively, despite having never even touch soul metal before. Eventually both men had their showdown, one between a Horror and a Makai Knight. Juzo is eventually slain as a Horror, dying with satisfaction under the blade of one stronger than he is. He hands Rei his wakizashi before turning into ash.

Orig:
This is a creature called an Orig, that acts as a guardian to the larger, kirin-like spirit beasts.
Sorry that the picture still says Zuformer. A member of Bogleech cleared things up for me about this guy.

Zuformer:
A serpentine Spacetime Horrorthat flies at fast speeds. Send to kill it, Kouga is forced to wait the Horror out before slaying it.

Zaji:
Zaji is a manifestation created from the essence of many Horrors who were killed by the Makai Knights bearing the title of Garo. Because of his origins, driven by the Horror essence that composes his being, Zaji exists to kill Golden Knights with extreme prejudice. Among his abilities is manipulation of time and space, using it to create a clone of himself. Using a broken stone face from a sphinx-based Horror statue to gain physical form, Zaji challenges Kouga to a fight to the death. Once his identity is revealed during the fight, Garo damages the statue's restored face to destroy the Horror Gate that enables Zaji to exist. Though defeated, Zaji points out that his kind will kill Kouga and his successors in time.

Raizon:
A Horror.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Mimeme » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:40 am

You have a good sense of design :) keep it up!

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Mimeme wrote:You have a good sense of design :) keep it up!

Thank you sir.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Saint Soul » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:54 pm

*Ma'am

Mime is a woman.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Joker-Undead » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:37 am

Soulchild wrote:*Ma'am

Mime is a woman.

Oh, sorry! :redface: I did not know that.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:16 am

A couple of days ago, I thought of a concept for a 2D fighting game starring the Horrors and other monsters from the GARO series, called GARO: The Horror-Wars.

In the game idea, most of the Horrors and other monsters seen in the show would be playable fighters, but there are some Horrors I plan to make into special stage-bosses, like Morax for example, who's stage is the clock-tower, and you have to fight the basic-Horrors to get higher in the tower so that you get to fight Morax himself.

Characters:
Anglay could use attacks based on paint, since he came from a cursed painting.

Blade is one the many huge characters in the game, since he was pretty large in "Kiba Gaiden". His attack are based around using blades and swords.

Zuformer could be a character that uses screaming attacks and using it's tail-fin as a bladed-weapon.

Zaji (the manifestation created from the essence of many Horrors) could have a fighting-game style based on Shadow-Dio (from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure), including time-controlling powers, eye-beams and throwing darts in his attacks.

Shion could be like Cammy (from Street-Fighter) with her kicks with a style that uses daggers. She is also one of the few human-looking Horrors in the idea.

The Demon-Beast Armored Kodama could use plasma/sound based specials and supers using his sword, since in the show, he uses his voice to fire plasmabolts

Humpty (the first giant Horror what Kouga fought) could be like Juggernut (from the Marvel vs. games) in both his shear-size and his style of attacks such as a ground-pound-type attack and a shoulder-charge.

Special-Stage Boss:
Morax, the clock-tower Horror might be a special-stage Boss (I've got the idea for the special-stage bosses from the PS1 version of Jo-Jo Bizarre Adventure). The stage might go a little something like this,
you start at the bottom of the Clock-Tower stage, you'll have to fight some basic-Horrors while avoiding Morax's gear-weapons, after you defeat them, you then go up a floor, defeat more Horrors, then finally you get to fight Morax himself, just attack his head while still avoiding his attacks and you'll be able to defeat him.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Unlimited » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:16 am

Kainsword, do you ALWAYS draw these characters at this size?
And why is it you always use the SAME or similar pose for each character?
Memento mori

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:39 am

A few days ago, I've been thinking. If Captain-Japan defeated the Shadowkan-Empire, what sort of new adventures will our pre-teen hero go on. So I decided to let him deal with a mysterious new enemy, The "Nightmare Organization Void", a group of invaders who, like the Shadowkan-Empire before them wish to take over the world. Lead by the mysterious entity named Kaimogai-Shinromai and his main generals, the use different kinds of kaijin monsters with their own different motifs.

Great King-God, Kaimogai-Shinromai:
The mysterious, all powerful leader of the Nightmare-Organization Void. Not much is known about him, except for the fact that he is a inter-dimensional being.

Antmen:
The insectoid foot soldiers of Nightmare-Organization Void that are armed with swords that can also be used as guns.

Devil-Priest Aku Maiza:
Aku Maiza is the acting leader of the Nightmare-Organization Void, acting as his human-world avatar. He can control dark-lightning and a laser-shooting staff.

Now, for the monsters I have so far.

The Vampiric-Horrors are a horrific clan of vampires. Unlike other vampires, these creatures are twisted undead mutants.
Rasuruku looks like he was skinned alive, has six wings and can shoot fire from his hands.
Ive based this guy on the Loogaroo, a weird vamipre from Haitian myths.

Picorukon is a bloated-like monster with metal shields/claws that he can put together to form a protective shell around himself.
Ive based this guy on a Malaysian vampire called a Toyol.

The Xenomorphs are alien kaijin, based on some strange real-life aliens encountered by humans over the years.
Shmoos are a swarm of cottenball-like aliens that have electric-tendrils.

Mothman is a moth/black-bird based alien that spreads poisonous pollen at his opponents.

The Mechanoids are powerful device-based battle-robots.
The XV-21 UFOroid is a powerful robot with a buzzsaw-like body-disc and crushing pincer-claws.

The MI-80 Signalroid is a robot with the power freeze opponents with it's stop-light. It also has a machinegun arm.

The Beastmen are powerful human/animal hybrids.
Bat-Spider:
A human hybrid of bat & spider. He is able to fly and spin posionous webbing.

Zebra-Crab:
A human hybrid of zebra & carb. He has a powerful-punch with his hoove-like fist and can slice through anything with his crab-pincer.

The Old-Ones are mutants based on creatures from H.P Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos.
Cthulhu:
A four-winged octopus-like monster with mantis-like claws.

Desh:
A tadpole-like monster with pincer-like claws, and a stinging feather-like tail.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Thiamor » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Kainsword17 wrote:A few days ago, I've been thinking. If Captain-Japan defeated the Shadowkan-Empire, what sort of new adventures will our pre-teen hero go on. So I decided to let him deal with a mysterious new enemy, The "Nightmare Organization Void", a group of invaders who, like the Shadowkan-Empire before them wish to take over the world. Lead by the mysterious entity named Kaimogai-Shinromai and his main generals, the use different kinds of kaijin monsters with their own different motifs.

The mysterious, all powerful leader of the Nightmare-Organization Void. Not much is known about him, except for the fact that he is a inter-dimensional being.

Antmen:
The insectoid foot soldiers of Nightmare-Organization Void that are armed with swords that can also be used as guns.

Devil-Priest Aku Maiza:
Aku Maiza is the acting leader of the Nightmare-Organization Void, acting as his human-world avatar. He can control dark-lightning and a laser-shooting staff.

The Vampiric-Horrors are a horrific clan of vampires. Unlike other vampires, these creatures are twisted undead mutants.
Rasuruku looks like he was skinned alive, has six wings and can shoot fire from his hands.

Picorukon is a bloated-like monster with metal shields/claws that he can put together to form a protective shell around himself.

The Xenomorphs are alien kaijin, based on some strange real-life aliens encountered by humans over the years.

Mothman is a moth/black-bird based alien that spreads poisonous pollen at his opponents.

The XV-21 UFOroid is a powerful robot with a buzzsaw-like body-disc and crushing pincer-claws.

The MI-80 Signalroid is a robot with the power freeze opponents with it's stop-light. It also has a machinegun arm.

Bat-Spider:

Zebra-Crab:
A human hybrid of zebra & carb. He has a powerful-punch with his hoove-like fist and can slice through anything with his crab-pincer.

The Old-Ones are mutants based on creatures from H.P Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos.
Cthulhu:

Desh:
A tadpole-like monster with pincer-like claws, and a stinging feather-like tail.

Why is it that you always seem to ignore people when they talk to you? Remember, this is a public place in which you're sharing this non-evolving Artwork, and it's very disrespectful that you spam this shit, without even giving them the decency to respond to their damn questions.
Working on another story other than Hellfire, called Geistauge, which can be found here.
Show me on the doll

Postby Joker-Undead » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:06 pm

Thiamor wrote:
Kainsword17 wrote:A few days ago, I've been thinking. If Captain-Japan defeated the Shadowkan-Empire, what sort of new adventures will our pre-teen hero go on. So I decided to let him deal with a mysterious new enemy, The "Nightmare Organization Void", a group of invaders who, like the Shadowkan-Empire before them wish to take over the world. Lead by the mysterious entity named Kaimogai-Shinromai and his main generals, the use different kinds of kaijin monsters with their own different motifs.

Antmen:

Devil-Priest Aku Maiza:

Bat-Spider:

Zebra-Crab:

Cthulhu:

Desh:

Why is it that you always seem to ignore people when they talk to you? Remember, this is a public place in which you're sharing this non-evolving Artwork, and it's very disrespectful that you spam this shit, without even giving them the decency to respond to their damn questions.

Speakin in my own defence, I've been very busy lately.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Thiamor » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:03 am

If you're posting Artwork, you're not busy to reply in the same posts you're posting Art on.
Working on another story other than Hellfire, called Geistauge, which can be found here.
Show me on the doll

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:50 am

A little surreal image.

A giant germ.

A one-eyed Lovecraft-style creature done without an outline.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Morpheus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:28 am

It's good to see you posting something other that your usual stuff.
But I would highly suggest you start back with your fundamentals.
Try drawing from life for awhile.

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:34 am

Morpheus wrote:It's good to see you posting something other that your usual stuff.
But I would highly suggest you start back with your fundamentals.
Try drawing from life for awhile.

That's going to take some time, but I'll give it a go. I just wanted to post something a little different on this thread.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Morpheus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:53 am

That's a big step for you man.

Re: Joker-Undead's Art

Postby Joker-Undead » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:57 am

Here are a couple of pencil sketches I did some time ago that I drew from photos I had. They're a little old but they're a good effort from me.
A strawberry.
an early attempt of a someone on one of those vespa bikes. I admit that this one's a little odd-looking in terms of how it turned out, but I tried really hard to get everything just right.
"Why so Serious?"

PreviousNext

Return to Art