Joker-Undead's Art

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Joker-Undead's Art

Postby Joker-Undead » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:13 am

Morpheus wrote:You know these are looking better Joker.
His tail reminds me of a centipede.
Perhaps you can try making something abit bigger.
The change in size might be difficult at first but it'll allow you to put more love into these.

Thanks Morpheus. When I first saw a photo of this guy a few weeks ago, I'd thought he looked like a cross between a dinosaur, a plant and a caterpillar. I wanted to draw this guy for a while, but I waited until he appeared in the show to do it.

This is the photo I was telling you about.
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby Joker-Undead » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Hello again everyone. Lately, I've been busy on a new crossover project for fun, and I would like to share it with you guys.

Captain-Japan & Gang of Seven:
The Idea for the project was given to me by a friend of mine over on DA named Bigtimbears. Here's the story.
Jamiko Miyamoto (aka Captain-Japan) is been ordered by S.P.D commanders Nicole Watterson & Benson to bring together a team of unlikely heroes of which he will lead to protect the world from the forces of the evil ogranization, S.H.A.D.O.W. But the members that he was assigned to are not what he expected, Finn the Human, Gumball Watterson, Pinkie-Pie, Stocking Anarchy, Carrie, BMO and Sentai-Convoy. Not his first choice, but he's willing to make in work in order to save the world from evil.

Here are the bios on the characters just to get started:
Jamiko Miyamoto (Captain-Japan): My own original character.
The main character and leader of the team. He was told by S.P.D. commanders Nicole Watterson & Benson that since the forces of evil are getting stronger, he would need to bring together a team to help him battle the villains. The members he was given while not his first choice, but he was more then willing to make it work. He is a good leader or be it a little shy and tends to dought himself at times, but the Gang are always willing to help him. Because he is very nice & sweet, girls often develop crushes on Jamiko without him even trying and Stocking, Carrie & Pinkie-Pie have huge crushes on him. In Jamiko's Captain-Japan armor, he's more brave and aways up for a fight, plus he is a really skilled fighter with his Samurizer-Sword.
Gumball Watterson:
The son of Nicole Watterson and Jamiko's best friend. He has very little skills in combat, but is very agile and can use his sharp teeth and claws to bite and slash at his opponents. He has a huge crush on a girl named Penny and is also good friends with Pinkie-Pie. He joined the team because his mother said so, and also because he wants to help Jamiko on his missions.
Finn the Human:
From the Land of Ooo, Finn is a skilled fighter & swordsmen. Finn has great respect for Jamiko as a fellow swordsmen & hero and often gives him good advice. His love of adventures and protecting the innocent are the main reasons why he joined the team. He is in love with a girl named Flame-Princess.
Carrie:
One of Gumball's old schoolmates, Carrie's the group's own emo-goth ghost-girl. She joins the team because Nicole asked her to look after Gumball and keep him out of trouble. She can use her ghost-powers to take control of her opponent, making fight their allies. Like Stocking & Pinkie-Pie, Carrie has feelings for Jamiko.
Pinkie-Pie:
Pinkie joined the Gang of Seven for one simple reason, because it would be really fun. She's the most cheerful of the group who is good friends with both Gumball & Stocking (mostly sharing Stocking's love of sweets). Since she is unpredectible, she can catch her opponents off guard while sending them flying with powerful kicks, and her main weapon is her trademark "Party-Cannon" firing special projectiles at her foes. She has a huge crush on Jamiko, and she's not even trying to hide it at all.
BMO:
Finn's video-game friend who joined the team sharing Finn sence of adventure. He is the smallest member of the Gang, but he can defend himself with a modified sprobe-light to blind foes. Since he's Finn's friend, BMO often hangs out him, but he is friends with everyone else aswell.
Stocking Anarachy
Stocking joined the team in hopes of finding her older sister Panty (who has been missing for some time). Because of her foulmouth, she was worried about joining the team since most of the members (like Finn, Jamiko, Gumball and Carrie) are kids and Pinkie's so innocent, but because of Jamiko's kindness, she soon warms up to the group and even considers them her new family. She can turn her stockings into a pair of magical swords. Beacuse of his kindness, Stocking develops feelings for Jamiko.
Sentai-Convoy: a Bigtimbears original character.
This young Autobot is the largest and most powerful member of the Gang of Seven. He is decended from the great Autobot hero, Optimus-Prime. He joined the team because he wanted to live up to his ancestor's legend. His normal size-form can transform into a car, but when fighting larger foes, can summon the Combiner-Units Air-Lion, Ground-Tricera & Bullet-Gunner to fuse with them to become Sentai-Convoy.

Now are a couple of little doodles of our heroes:

Well, what do you guys think of it so far? I'll post some more pictures soon ok?
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Morpheus » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:08 am

I like the robot designs alot Joker.
It's also nice to see that you're coloring these.

Postby Joker-Undead » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:58 am

Morpheus wrote:I like the robot designs alot Joker.
It's also nice to see that you're coloring these.

Thank you. I've also done some sketches of some of their friends and some of the villains of S.H.A.D.O.W and I'll post them up soon.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:15 pm

As I promised, here are some doodles for some of the friends & allies for Captain-Japan & the Gang of Seven.

Image Image
Image Image
Some of the Gang's friends.
Benson & Nicole are S.P.D commanders for a reason. Back in the day, they were partners working for the organization, and when they got mad they can use that anger to fuse into a powerful energy-being called Mr. Angry.

Now, here are some of the members of the evil organization, S.H.A.D.O.W and the villains for the concept.
Lord-Destruction brought together some of the world's most feared villains who all share a common goal, to take over the world. But they all accepted that Destruction is the leader of the organization and follow his orders, however he allows the other villains form their own little sub-groups.

Lord-Destruction:
The Leader of S.H.A.D.O.W and the main antagonist of the series. A powerful alien-being that's part living-shadow and part spider. He is known for his blood-red spider-like arm & his twisted sence of humor. His powers include mind-control, self-transmutation, super strength among others. He is also an expert in bio-genetic engineering which he uses to create his twisted mutants & monsters.

L.O.S.E: This S.H.A.D.O.W subgroup works directly under Destruction as his personal generals. The group's name is also made up of first letter of each villain's name.
Lich: The undead demonic-being from the Land of Ooo who's only goal is to destroy all life. He is the most feared member of L.O.S.E, that even King Sombra fears him. But the Lich knows that Destruction's powers are stronger then his and has respect for him because of that power.
Omega-Red: The Russian living-weapon with powerful tentacles. Omega-Red is the only member of L.O.S.E that doe's not have any monsters of his own, so he works as the field-commander for kaijin.
Sombra: The former ruler of the Crystal-Empire who lost his body to the Crystal-Heart. Destruction revived him in a monsterous shadow-like body and gave him new powers, including the power to create kaijin of his own.
Enter: Enter is the unoffical leader of L.O.S.E (eventhough his letter is the last one in L.O.S.E's name) who comes up with all of the ideas for S.H.A.D.O.W missions. He is the group's lead scientist with the power to become either Enter Unite or Dark Red-Buster. Enter can create normal Metaloids, Messiah Metaloids, Organic Metaloids and Megazords.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:01 am

Hello Everyone.

It's been a while since I posted here huh? Anyway, I just want to inform you that for a while now, I've been working on a reboot of an old favourite fan-art project of mine, Seigi no Senshi Captain-Japan. So I'll be posting some doodles up soon, so watch this space guys. See you soon.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Well, I've promised my rebooted Seigi no Senshi Captain-Japan fan-project, and I've finally deliverd.

First, a line up of the boys of the story.
Now the girls.

Character-Bios:
Jamiko Miyamoto is the story's main protagonist, a shy, kind-hearted and friendly 10 year old kid who is from a long line of samurai heroes. He never fights out of anger or revenge, he only fights to protect his friends and the people of his home town (Neo Tokyo) from Destruction's mutants. His Japan-unit (a transformation device) is on his wrist and his activation call is "HENSHIN!!". When Jamiko was 3, his parents, Ryu & Sakura Miyamoto, were killed when Lord-Destruction sent some of his mutant-warriors to attack the dojo where he lived. Jamiko was placed in the care of Man-Chu & Doggie Krugger (the head of S.P.D).

Friends:
Man-Chu (based on Azmith from Ben-10). Man-Chu is Jamiko's guardian and mentor, he's also the one who created the J.A.P.AN Unit. Long ago, he came to Earth in Japan during it's Edo era, when he learn that the Shadowkan-Empire were about to attack to Earth so he gave the J.A.P.A.N Unit to Jamiko's ancestor Yoritomo Miyamoto and he was able to stop the invasion. Ever since then, Man-Chu has been with the Miyamoto family throughout the years as the family-friend and guardian.

Lola Tachikawa (based on Lola from Robotboy). Jamiko's main love intrest. She later became his girlfriend. She's a nice girl and one of the few Earthlings who knows Jamiko's superhero alter-ego. She also lives with Jamiko, Man-Chu and Chocolate & Mint at the Miyamoto Dojo/HQ. Lola's father was friends with Jamiko parents and Lola & Jamiko because friends because of that and it was love at first sight for the two.

Chocolate & Mint (based on Yin & Yang). A pair of rabbit/insect aliens who live with Jamiko and the gang. Chocolate is the blue older brother, he's a little joker and often gets in trouble but he's a real softy sometimes. Mint is the pink younger sister, she's more calmer then her brother and is abit of a girly-girl.

Latifah (based on Alpha-Gir from Hero: 108l). A 15 year-old S.P.D trained rookie who was trained in spear-based combat. She came to live with Jamiko & the gang to learn from Man-Chu. She quickly because friends with Jamiko and his friends, and is like a loving big-sister to Jamiko (with him being an only child). She also helps him fight the bad-guys from time-to-time.

Pokyo-Chan (based on BMO from Adventure-Time). Pokyo-Chan is Man-Chu's comical robot assistant, based around a toy robot. He helps out Man-Chu around the lab and also helps Jamiko & the gang with their homework. He is very playful, fun-loving but also hard-working as well. He not designed for combat but he does have a stun-gun in his right hand, just in case.

Classmates:
These are Jamiko's classmates/surrporting cast at Neo-Tokyo Junior High-School. I've based these characters on some from The Amazing World of Gumball.

Dean, Tracy and Ned are the school-bullies.

Robot Rob is the class nerd.

Boo is a emo-kid and Joe is Boo's cheerful best friend.

Timmy-Spike is the school-clown and Alex & Jerry are the school's hearthrobs.

Mimi, Kitty and Ceratops (aka The Go-Go Girls) are a group of girls who are huge fans of Captain-Japan (without knowing that their classmate Jamiko is their hero).

Pen Fujiwaka is the school's lead cheerleader and who (like Lola) has a crush on Jamiko, She is also one of the few Earthlings who know Jamiko's secret alter-ego.

Apple (based on Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) & Lena (based on Lena from Yin Yang Yo!) are Pen's best-friends fellow cheerleaders. Lena's a sweet but tough girl who's not afraid to speak her mind and like J-Rock music. Apple's a fun-loving & kind pony from a humble farm. She likes to host slumber-parties for her friends. She & Lena are also good friends with Jamiko, but don't know that he's Captain-Japan (unlike Penn who does know).

Captain-Japan:
Captain Japan. Jamiko's superhero alter-ego. Unlike Jamiko's normal self (sweet and shy), CJ is a wise-cracking ass-kicker, but he still has a kind heart and a strong sence of justice. He main weapon is a modified samurai katana sword called The Samurizer-Sword, he also has access to all sort of battle tested weapons such as the The Samurizer Pistol, the Hyper-Shovel and the Buster-Scissors . His finishing attack is called the "Katana Rappa", a powerful slash which slices the opponent in half.

Captain-Japan's armor has some of the most advanced weapons and tech that Man Chu developed for him to use to battles the forces of evil.
I've redesigned Jamiko's J.A.P.A.N-Unit henshin-belt.

The Samuraizer-Sword is still our hero's main weapon, but I've also given him a short-sword called the Samuraizer-Tantō that he could use on it's own or dual-wield with the Samuraizer-Sword.

The D-Pistol is his main sidearm which he can combine with the D-Scope (for Sniper-Mode), with the D-Magazine (for Blaster-Mode), or both the D-Scope & the D-Magazine to make the D-Cannon.

I've also gave him a small device called the Turbo-Unit, an Accelerator mounted on the armor's ankle. The turbine can spin in high speed and run in the Mach 1 approximated speed and the jumping power is boosted to 100 meters.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:02 pm

These are some random sketches of my Seigi No Senshi Captain-Japan project. I've been thinking of doing a whole sketchbook full of them. This is the first page.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:47 am

This is Witch-Gertrud, one of the Witches of Puella Magi Madoka Magica!.

The rose garden witch with a distrustful nature. She holds roses dearer than anything else. She expends all of her power for the sake of beautiful roses. Despite stealing the life-force of humans who wander into her barrier to give to her roses, she loathes the thought of them trampling the inside of her barrier.

Here's her battle, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARhHq-aw5DI
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:59 pm

I've just created a new original-character.
This is 666, The World-Eater. A planet-sized alien-being that eats planets and is one of the most feared creatures in the universe.

666 the World-Eater is basically the Galactus of my little fan-universe.

What do you guys think of him?
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Exodis » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:15 pm

Damn does he look devestating.
If he's calleded "the World-Eater", then how big is this bastard?
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Joker-Undead » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:01 pm

Exodis wrote:Damn does he look devestating.
If he's calleded "the World-Eater", then how big is this bastard?

Let's put it this way, he's at least as big as Jupiter.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Some brand new characters for the World of Kainsword17.
I was inspired by Celix97's characters to created these animal-girls based on the Mane 6 from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. They are six friends who attend Animalis High-School, a school where animal-like characters go to learn.

Yoko Shinabasha, a book-smart dog. (based on Twilight-Sparkle)
Niroki Chanba, happy-go-lucky rabbit. (based on Pinkie-Pie)
Ayomi Yokibou, a sweet, shy bear. (based on Fluttershy)
Chori Tawakaro, a young tomboyish mouse. (based on Rainbow-Dash)
Tori Nyamoto, a rich, but kind-hearted cat. (based on Rarity)
Shokirin Andrews, a friendly cow-girlish hamster. (Based on Applejack)
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:54 pm

I know it's a day early, but I just a birthday picture for myself featuring Tori Nyamoto, Uni, Captain-Japan and the Universe-King from my World of Kainsword17
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Saint Soul » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:59 pm

Very nice collection you got here Kainsword.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Joker-Undead » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:01 pm

Saint Soul wrote:Very nice collection you got here Kainsword.

Thank you. Do you mind calling my Joker here?
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Saint Soul » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Since you asked... ok.
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby karauma » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:43 am

Your stuff is really cool. :D
There's so much detail, and it goes back and forth between being cute and menacing, very fun.
Bananamancer

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:59 am

karauma wrote:Your stuff is really cool. :D
There's so much detail, and it goes back and forth between being cute and menacing, very fun.

Well, that's just how I roll. I do both cute & monsterous.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:28 pm

These are my own rendition of some of the things held by the S.C.P Foundation.

S.C.P-804 World without Man http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-804
S.C.P-859 Arachnophobic Orb http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-859
S.C.P-525 Eye-Spiders http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-525
S.C.P-469 Many-Winged Angel http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-469
S.C.P-825 Helmet of Disturbing Visions http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-825
S.C.P-080 Dark-Form http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-080
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Sun May 04, 2014 3:19 pm

This is a little something for my friend KHXhero over at DA

It's my own take on a nightmare scene from his Hero-Quest: Dark Secrets where Gumball has a nightmare in which he confronts Lord-Destruction.

You can read how the scene happened right here. http://khxhero.deviantart.com/art/Hero- ... -347165425
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:18 am

This is new group picture of Captain-Japan & the Gang of Seven, including Finn's replacement Phalinks.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:39 pm

This is a little picture I just did now that Johnny-Test is cancelled. Phalinks here just sliced the little brat's head clean off.

I never liked that stupid show, enough said!! :evil:
"Why so Serious?"

Postby OrangeBee » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:50 am

The designs on these robots and the monsters are pretty cool
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby Joker-Undead » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:57 am

OrangeBee wrote:The designs on these robots and the monsters are pretty cool

Thank you so much. I do my best with my work.
"Why so Serious?"

Previous

Return to Art