Look. You and those profiles shared the exact same IP address, its how we know when someone is making a alternate account. In basic, a IP address is something unique to every computer that lets it be identified in a network. You and another cannot have the same IP address, or as Veg pointed out, shit would be fucked. http://computer.howstuffworks.com/inter ... ion549.htm
It's not a matter of computer type or name, or internet connection. It's the computer. In fact, I'm confused to why you haven't been banned from the site, or at least kicked out of the contest. Everything is too convenient for it to work right.
I'm going to guess in a while, we're going to hear from "your brother".
Also, if I were you, I'd stop this. For one, it doesn't look good, and two, I just read Tuor's command to cease talking of this. You are welcome to attempt to PM me instead.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)