Kirby dojinshi and perhaps an IZ one.

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Kirby dojinshi and perhaps an IZ one.

Postby Nynn » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:40 pm

Hello. My name is Nynn (not my real name of course). I am currently working on both an Invader Zim dojinshi and a Kirby one. So if you are interested in reading both of them and seeing some of my artworks for both doujinshis, tell me and I will gladly do so. ^^

And here's my deviant ART profile for those interested (contains a prototype to my Kirby dojinshi); http://noxpapillo.deviantart.com/

Re: Kirby dojinshi and perhaps an IZ one.

Postby Mad-Mutt » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:42 pm

Hello there Nynn welcome to the Art forum. I took a look at your DA account and I liked some of the stuff you had on there. If you want to you can always post art here as well so that the people who frequent this place are more likely to see it.
I assume that you already know how to post art here, right?
Good luck with your projects.
Bark

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Mad-Mutt wrote:I assume that you already know how to post art here, right?

In case that isn't clear (you have no idea how many people can't seem to figure this out, Nynn) place the image's link between the image tags . Don't worry about size since the site can and does auto adjust the image.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Nynn » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Mad-Mutt wrote:Hello there Nynn welcome to the Art forum. I took a look at your DA account and I liked some of the stuff you had on there. If you want to you can always post art here as well so that the people who frequent this place are more likely to see it.
I assume that you already know how to post art here, right?
Good luck with your projects.

Thanks ^^. And sure, I'll post art on here.

Blood Lord wrote:
Mad-Mutt wrote:I assume that you already know how to post art here, right?

In case that isn't clear (you have no idea how many people can't seem to figure this out, Nynn) place the image's link between the image tags . Don't worry about size since the site can and does auto adjust the image.

Nope. Didn't know how to post art. But now I know. Thanks ^^.

Postby Tamuramu » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:25 am

These are very nice. I can see great things coming from you in the near future.

Return to Art