GrimlyLoveGunner: Comics & Artz

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: GrimlyLoveGunner: FOP Doujinshi

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:06 pm

W00000000000000000000000T W0000000000000T I STILL HEREZ YAYZ 4OR MEYH.

I JUST finished scripting for the first chapter of Be My Angel. And all I can really do concerning it right now is jot down some refference art and back stories and shiz and make you look at them because my mommy won't ;~;

Next time around- so I don't have a long period of inactivity again- I'll throw out some backstories and in-between shiz and go as far as I can without spoiling anything. Right now, I have the- re-done quite a few times- sketches for our main characters. Timmerz and Pooferz.

AHAHAHAHAHAA GO AHEAD AND HATE ME FOR THE ABSURD BISHONENIZATION OF TIMMY I KNO I KNO I KNO I'M TERRIBLE AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

But yeah.

I HAVE LOGIC FOR IT. I combined the grown-up Timmy designs for Channel Chasers Timmy and Grow Up Timmy Turner.

Alec Baldwin lovechild with Drake Bell with some shaggy post-apocalyptic hair.

Buff & baby faced.

ITMAKESSENSEPLEASEDON'THATEMEIHAVEABANDONMENTISSUESGYAAAAAAHCK

I actually him down alot then what I originally had planned. Made his face gentler and lessened his mucles. He's not actually supposed to be huge. He hasn't technically been WORKING OUT per say- All those muscles are from general labor and running for his life.

Oh, and that leather jacket is actually something I drew Cosmo in once. I wanted at least one doodle where he was covored up. But he's dressed light because the story'll be starting in the middle of an apocalyptic summer and it's hella hawt.

The chibi in the corner is just what I could hear Timmy singing in the back of my head. I think he'd be proud of himself. Cute little vain baby he is.

Most of his tattoo's are actually comic relief. I'll drop little jokes all over throughout the comic concerning the drunken angst that led to each of them. It's just a little silly thing.

AS FOR these tattoos- and two scars littering Timmerz:

1. Maybe one of the reasons I chose to do this is just how awesome the opening page that showcases this thing is. Basically, the Anti-fairies have taken all of the regular fairies magic and it's transformed them into terrifying little black winged animalictic monsters. They eventually invade the human world and religious fanatics everywhere declared them demons and proof that the worlds terror was the final judgement. Groups of people, eventually of every creed and reason, formed together as squadrons of warriors against these demons. Called the Holy Redeemers. Timmy becomes a member for a while, so that he could throw a few shots at them damned Anti-fairies who started all this. He's dropped out shortly before the start of chapter 1. Most Holy Redeemers have kick-ass cross tattoos symbolizing their membership and alliance.

2. A thug who Timmy'd screwed over once along the way tracks him down and puts an axe into his shoulder. This crippled Timmy for a time where he was nearly about to lose the arm. Put Poof took it as time to prove his worth and nurse him back into fitness. Plenty of bonding time for these two during that one.

3. Happened earlier and not nearly as bad as the last scar. Despite it being from a Anti-fairy impaling him through-and-through. It missed all vitals and Timz was miraculously fine when he'd stopped the bleeding. As a side note, the duo was more thoroughly crippled by Poof's leg being broken after being thrown into the ground after hopping onto the Anti-fairy to get him off Timmy.

4. A normally concealed heart tattoo with the inital's 'T T' in it. Hoooow mysteeeeeriooous.

5. One of Timmy's firsts- it's a pink-and-green butterfly. Awwwwww~

6. A tribal band with more backstory then I had once intended- When Timmy was about fifteen they were trying to survive in the woods. In a sad, quirky tribute to Last of Us- they encounter a cannibalistic cult of depraved civilians. Out of need of shelter in the middle of winter, Timmy joined them. It was only for the winter and Timmy managed to nab quite a few animal meals so he didn't stoop to their 'only option' ways. He also passed 4-year-old Poof off as a girl so he would get special treatment. He was sick for most of the winter and would have been an option for dinner, otherwise. There was an incident at the end when Timmy tried to defect, the leader knew he was against their ways and held a grudge. (Even though Timmy'd provided quite a few meals for them. These people weren't mentally well, after all. All religious nuts who refused to speak with the devasted and increasingly corrupt world outside) He tried to keep Poof with them, but one woman who was also with the group out of neccisity assisted their escape. It still created a large stir that included a few others to defect from the group. Timmy got the band done in refference to the ribbons the cult members war to remind himself of the means some people go to to survive doesn't always reflect their true intentions.... And deep shit like that.

7. A goofy nostalgic robot panel pad on his forearm. Half out of silly rememberance of childhood robot and video game fun days and half out of how roboticly capable he's become.

8. CRIMSOOOOOONCHIIIIIIIIN.

9. He's been whacked around so many times he thought it'd be cute to get stitches tattoo's. His huge scars are the only ones that are really visible.

10. It's a tattoo of a ring, Littered with the initials: C.W.P.S.T.M.D.

11. Same as the ring, it's harder to lose skin then jewelery. It's a dog tag with all of Timmy's information. "Take care of the boy" is printed at the very bottom.

AND FINALLY:

Poof's name is going to be Tiberius throughout the story. Because ten-year-old Timmy logicates that Tiberius is more human-sounding then Poof. The generally used name is Ti. Though. Like Tie, only I can't bring myself to put an E there..... I unno' I'm silly Idon'tknowwhichispropergrammerdonicknameshavepropergrammar?waithowdoyouspellgram-

Anyway.

The main story jumps ahead to ten years in the future so Poof is ten and Timmy hits twenty-one. Which isn't a long time, when you think about it. Have I mentioned the story is like Last of Us? The stories alittle like Last of Us. Though it isn't as awesome as Last of Us. Has anyone played Last of Us? I haven't. I'm poor. >.<

My Mom suddenly decided to throw out an actual comment and declared there was poop on his head.....

IT'S CUTE.

HIS LITTLE 'P' CURL FELL OVER. IT'S CUTE. I SPENT HOURS TRYING TO GET THAT RIGHT. I'MNOTCHANGINGITNO.

So, yeah. Telluwat. When I finish the scripting for chapter 2, I'll put up the leading-to stories for everybody. Basically backstory for things that occur but don't have the relevence to be directly addressed in the story.

Yeah.

SO THAT'S IT FOR FOP DOUJINSHI UPDATE.

NOW I THROW IRRELEVENT FANART IN YOUR FACE.

IN YO' FACE.

XDDDDD

So yea.

I've also been doing storyboards for a short Hetalia Doujinshi I'm doing. And since Hetalia is the main series all my other Doujin's and fanwork will be of, I've been doing lotz o doodles and it's all I really got right now. 97% of my notebook paper has gone to practicing and honing my skills so there isn't much left over for just regular pictures.

So yea.

But here's somethin' special:

Here's some doodles I did showing off the styles I do- well, 'Styles' is used loosely.

In my default generic style, that I'm doing my FOP Doujinshi in- is Obsessive Freaks little demon hybrid Zyuu. Cute little bugger is a preteen in this though he just turned six in Freaky's comic. Bloody well damn he's cute. Wittle Incubus-Dharem baby he is~~~

Then it's a little chibi 12-year-old Alfie from Hetalia in how close I can get to the APH style. I still gotta get that blobby kinda shading right. I actually completely forgot about it and tried to re-do the shade.

I had plenty of room for a third doodle and was going to do one of the Re:Kinder kids until I finally thought of a style I developed that actually looked substantally different. This one's got plenty of backstory to it-

So my step-brother has a great idea for a kick-ass morbid little Manga idea, called "Graveyard Shift." The story is that the Grim Reaper holds an annual battle royale tornament in a graveyard pitting a bunch of dead people against eachother and the last one standing gets to live again. The catch this time around is that a group of kids were in the graveyard when the battle starts and they now have to participate, they all get hyped up powers and shiz to help in the battle and stuff like that.

Among the main zombies. (He hates me calling them that. XD) There's a Death Clown named Pierro. A man-killing serial murderess with a dark past. A blind swordswoman. A gigantic schizophrenic homicidal maniac who couldn't be killed by the electric chair so he had to rot in a prison cell until his brain exploded with cancer. And finally, who I've pictured in the cartoony-Soul Eater style requested. A five-year old evil genius who slaughtered his entire family and then quite un-geniusly starved to death.

Yeah.

And if you're wondering, yes, my step-brother has been perscribed several medications.

He moved so that project is shelved right now. But I hope we get to work on it again because I'd designed all the characters and it's kick ass and I love them. 8D

He wanted a cartoony, exaggeratingly spastic style that was still regonizable as anime, so I churned out a ultra-deformed Soul Eater-esque style that works rather well.

The designs for the Death Clown still haunt me at night tho.

He never got around to naming all the characters so I nicknamed the five-year old Dex because Dexters Lab is what I thought of when I thought 'Chibi evil genius'. Shyea. I love them elephantitis cankles.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND-

I DIDN'T GET TO PUT A RE:KINDER KID IN THE STYLE DOODLES SO I NEEDED TO DRAW YUUICHI AWWWWWWW LOOKIT THE CUTE LITTLE SUICIDAL EIGHT-YEAR-OLD.

BE KINDER BITCHES. EVERY TIME YOU'RE A DICK, A KID UNDER TEN SHOOTS HIMSELF.

jk obviously but you should really play re:kinder it'll make your heart sad.

or probably not since there's a good chance you're not a pussybitch like me.

He's kinda just saluting with the gun. I couldn't get his arm to be naturally long enough for the barrel to be at his head without lowering the whole arm- and then he looked too curled in on himself.

He wants you to KNOW he's gonna do it after all. It's the "highlight of the show!"

Re:Kinder is a sad game....

XD I totally wanted to put up a short, cute comic strip to make up for taking so long, and having so little- But that was taking even more time and I got LOOOOOOTS a shit ta' do.
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby Thy Obsessive Freak » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Okay you've really animified and matured the My Fairly Odd Parents thing a lot in your version that it's surprising, but good lore nonetheless :eek:

And awesome drawing of Zyuu!
Anyone want ta take look at my own comic?

http://walrusm3.deviantart.com/

The art's quite modest, but I'm told the story's fun.
An obsessed freak

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:35 pm

8D W00T!

XD it's really just me drawing them in my default style to maintain good consistency and ease. I actually put a lot of effort into Timmy to make sure he was a lot of what he has to be but not too much so we can still remember that's Timmy! average kid who no one understands!

He'll be goofier and less serious in personality in the comic, I promise. XD

As for Poof, It's kindof the only grown-up version of him I can think of. (Can you tell I'm making fun that his family couldn't tell his gender when he was born? XD)

I'll also be posting a short Hetalia doujinshi (Not actually the one I mentioned once before. An even shorter one. For test reasons) To see what the pages would look like if I line things all-digitally. I think it would technically take less time and save a crapload of money for me on pens. XD

If it comes out looking good, I'll probably be doing the rest of Be My Angel like that.

Open to comments, questions and suggestions!.... anybody.... w00t!
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:59 pm

I GOT GIMP W00T W00T MUTHAFUCKAAAAAAAZ

*totalspasticalertplz*

XD Finally I can color sum thingz. It takes a while, but I can. I'll totally be re-posting a covor picture for Be My Angel. I've just been practicing and figuring it out the past few days. But I'm workin' on it.

I've also done a few more style sketches for BMA. But I didn't scan them in time to show them today. BUT I'M DOIN IT. TOTZ-LY GOTZ PROOF.

But yeah. Spam attack:

Alfie from Hetalia with his chainsaw of overkill. First thing I ever colored in Gimp. Total abuse of lighting effects. I love the smudgy background. Though this also taught me to just draw the whole picture in one go. Copy-pasting Alfie caused residue. Shiz.

I put this thing in a contest. Results should be out April 4th. I'll update you. 8D

Though I might not have had the most creative idea.

I KNOW IT LOOKS PRETTY, THOUGH.

Anyway- yeah, photobucket was being a cuntsucker so the edges of these ones are cut off. But here's 80% of more stuff!

I TOLD MY GRANDMA TO TELL EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY THAT I'LL DRAW ANYTHING FOR TEN DOLLARS.

HER ONLY REQUEST WAS AN EASTER PICTURE.

DAMMIT.

Just a bunch of cute kids. I nearly cried when I found a softglow filter in Gimp. The prettyness. XD

Screwed up the perspective of the turned-away girl though while I was adjusting the bush. Meh. You might not notice it at first glance.

And I just went ahead and pointed it out. I'mma bitch like that.

Anyway-

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE.

Obsessed with creepypasta's lately. Which isn't good for my heart health, but regardless. I luvvles Jeff the Killer and Jane Everlasting. Even though Jane's letter of 'what really happened' reads like a gorey bi-shojo reader insert love story. Her friends all sounded like humanoid MLP's. No offense, Janey.

This picture taught me to draw the background first. XD Hah. She's also really choppy. But I drew her souly to implement her into this picture:

HAAAAAA.

Thinking of doing a creepypasta story and posting it in the Lit section. Just to be an attention whore. Totally uncreative Creepyverse-Silent Hill crossover. I'm terrible. XD

I kept going back and editing this picture so much. I should have saved earlier versions of it. I had to keep darkening it to get it across that our little pre-psycho shota Jeffy doesn't notice that blood all around him.

CAN YOU COUNT THE CREEPYPASTAS? 8D

Jane's on the TV. Incase you don't have super eye strength and can't tell. The pictures so dark that if you have a laptop and tilt the screen back, the picture become entirely black. XDDD spoooookyyyy.

But yeah. Just wanted to show off what I had right now. And another thing- Remember the 'Rei' picture for a while back? I'm gonna re-do my Re:Kinder series. XD

Now that I have prettier coloring systems, I'mma gonna redo what I've already done. And instead of just drawing the kids kicking back and chillin'. I'm gonna draw their death scenes. 8D Haaah. Aren't I pleasant?

Rei dies in a plummeting elevator, BTW. And Gimp has a motion blur function. I'm going to have way too much fun. XD

But yeah. Pretty pictures. Two creepypastapics, an apocalypse, and Easter Play. w00t.

I'm going to be wanting to draw more- but coloring takes a while so I hope it doesn't hinder my written stories. Doesn't help that most of my comics are in the written storyboard stages. Can't quench my urge appropriately. Right now I have to force myself to finish rewritting chapters of a fic I adopted last year. XD I should be ashamed'ed.

An' DON'T WORRY FREAK. I'll cave soon and draw Tammy and Kanaya for you. XD I just love them too much. Probably doodle Lolli Cute in a provactive position also.

You too Sigment....

I'm coming for your Kurosai....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!1!!1!
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby Sigment » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:12 pm

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:You too Sigment....

I'm coming for your Kurosai....

I guess I'll just have to see what happens then.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Thy Obsessive Freak » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:48 pm

You're into darker stuff than I figured GrimlyLoveGunner :|

Great to see you have some more drawings up anyways, need to start prodding Sigment and Stooie as well.

You're arts great overall, amazing really, keep it up.

Also may as well reply to the Pride and Feminism comment here as well being that it has been brought up here and saves us having multiple response posts all over the forum.

Anyways, not sure how strange it is that you maybe get more excited about girls fighting each other more than me and I've confessed that's what I'm into.

Also really happy now I've gained another reader (Stooie plans to soon and she likes my stuff just like you do and maybe eventually Sigment and such), but it's great that it's a fellow wrestling fan who said that about my story.

An obsessed freak

Postby Saint Soul » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:27 pm

your Gallery is quite nice, my dear.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:17 pm

@Sigment

*Raspberry*

@Freak

I KNOOOOOOW. I'M A TOTAL PSYCHOPATH AREN'T I?

Trololololololololol.

@Saint

You're welcome, Madam. 8D

I'll probably be making another update soon. I actually already finished a picture of Lolli. But I'll wait until I have a few more things in stock before updating. 8DDDDDDDD w00t w00t
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:56 pm

BACK ALREADY.

Ack, I'm running out of sketch paper already? Ahidammit. All them doodles of Jeff really screwed me. Don't got the money for that nonsense right now.

I'd wanted to wait til' I had at least four pictures. Then I had half a week away from internet and I ended up finishing.... a..... couple more.

But yeah, I have more pictures in stock, so might as well show em' off.

HI FREAKY.

HOW YA DOIN?

I need to start harrassing Stooie for real-time updates. I keep worryin' about you.

I drew Lolli Cute, bitchy pink wrestler diva from Thy Obsessive Freaks original story.

And I couldn't help it, I heightened her ponytail. She just seems that type. XD

I wanted some spotlights on her but I couldn't get any without darkening the rest of the picture. So it's just bright, provacative poses.

Pink bitch.

(Holy crap I'm mean.)

ANYWAY-

My re-do of the Re:Kinder picture I did before. Our adorably sane Rei. Smudge does a better motion affect then the motion blur filter. But some parts went sideways. Aw well.

I like her clothes. Spunky little bumpkin. Too bad she's seconds from death.

Anyway-

I had finished Aya's picture from the original set- but I'd never colored it. But here's her deathscene. It's actually not as morbid as you would think. Aya has that blank, deathly look on her face throughout the entire game.

I definitely called Aya much too many names during the course of the game, considering she's just a horribley depressed 9-year-old. But I couldn't help myself! I couldn't figure out how to get that emo little bitch to stop shooting herself! DX

Oh, yeah. Aya has two deathscenes. If you manage to save her the first time. XD I'll only draw this one. Everyone always draws the second one.

I STILL LOVE YOU AYA.

I screwed up though. I flattened the picture and added on filters before I remembered to color the lines. DX I was gonna do that with all the Re:Kinder pictures. I hope this one doesn't stand out.

ANYWAY.

I FINISHED THE GIRLS. W00T. WTF?

XD I've already offically gotten farther with this re-vamp of the character series the I had before. Hadn't even started Sayaka in the last one. I'd doodled her outfit a few times though.

She's just a little ragamuffin ain't she? I love that all these little kid characters have terrible bedhead.

She gets gored by a possessed Teddy bear, BTW. She's actually easiest to save. I had to actually figure out how NOT to save her, when I was trying to get the 'Everyone Dies' end. In my first playthrough, she was the only one that lived. XD

Thankfully when you get the 'only a few people die' end, A zombie girl appears on the screen and lets you know there's only three endings so you don't have to go crazy. "Everyone lives end" "Everyone dies end" and "Killer end" XD

Killer end is actually borderline adoridablez.

If, y'know. You've been through the Everyone Lives end and can get past a 9-year-old murdering a 8-year-old.

No, wait- Shinsuke's 8. Because he's a year younger then Aya whose 9. So Yuuichi is 7.

8-year-old murdering a 7-year-old.

Oh, hey, I should do a picture of that too. 8D

When I do antagonist Yuuichi, I was just gonna do another picture of him with a gun to his head. I should do both, though.

GAHDAMMIT WHY DO I HAVE TO BE OUT OF PAPER!?

ANYWAY-

Another creepypasta, 'Play with me Sally'

I managed to color the lines with this one too. It makes pictures look more gentle. And it's quite easy, actually. If I could draw a damn pony I could do some good MLP fanart. XD

Anyway-

I felt bad, When I first saw Sally I assumed she was a generic demon ghost kid. Then I found her story and she's just the poor corrupted ghost of a murdered molestation victim.

Now that I think about it, actually. I'm not sure if I did the sketch of this before or after I found the story. Eeek. Oops.

Another bit of news with Gimp- I figured out how to use Gradients!

You use them with the Gradient tool!

Not sure how I didn't notice that. XD

But yeah, adorable wittle Sallerz.

It's weird how many of these creepy doodles I did in church.

Speaking of-

IT'S MY GREAT-GRANDMA'S BIRTHDAY. W00T.

I asked everyone what I should draw for her. My default idea was an angel, and then everyone else just mumbled 'something religous'

Which, y'know. Is boring as Hell.

Just sayin'. There's plenty of Jesus pictures everywhere.

But anyway- I somehow managed to get a interesting idea in my head by implimenting half-heartedly disguised anime characters.

Natalia, Irunya and their brother Ivan. I think I got the idea for the setting from Pita-Ten. If you look up a certain picture of the main character and fuse it with a scene from the first volume.

That manga was cute. I have it hidden around here somewhere. XD

ANYWAY.

More Hetalia Heroines. The show has a gender ratio of 1-to-10. So there's Irunya again. 8D

I just wanted to draw something that I could color in a bolder style, instead of just abusing the hell out of the Smudge tool.

Erika, Elizabeta & Irunya, hangin' out. I like dressing characters in absurdly casual wear. 8D

Odd, considering half my other pictures are grotesque gore. XD

SPEAKING OF-

XD More Hetalia. More bold colors. (Which I had forgotten I was going to do and had to re-do the bedding at one point)

Alfred has the same problem as me, insane insomnia after reading too many Creepypastas. He harrasses Arthur for some protection spells. And after about fifteen minutes of screaming, Arthur's something like- "How the bloody hell did you get into my house anyway?!"

Little Peter is disturbed. He had just started to fall asleep after finishing a Lets Play Livestream of all the Slender games.

This took hella' long to color. I had an insane headache from staring at all the bright little color pixels for... Like.... Five hours or something.

BUT IT LOOKS PRETTY.

XD orz

BUT YEAH. SO THAR. Now that I've done a crapton of pictures, I think I'll be able to focus on writting things. Eeek. So behind on some things.

I work on it all but it's just a slow kind of progress. XD Still need ta' kick it into gear. But I have a bad habit of wanting to think of something new instead of focusing on whatever I'm doing. Great for coming up with stories, but bad when you're trying to work on one. XD

Next update is gonna be all about the Fairly Odd Parents comic. I didn't intend to do a funfact special for a while, but I might as well. 8D THANKYOU4VIEWING

BUH-BYE ILUVUALL HAVEFUN HAPPYEASTER ANDORSPRING WHATEVERFLOATSYOURBOAT PERSONALLYMYSTATESTILLTHINKSITSWINTER OKSEEUBYE!
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby Thy Obsessive Freak » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:40 pm

Did not notice the update, Loli Cute though looks very cute though and va-va-voom! I'm getting into an unhealthy relationship with my own character drawn by a friend of mine.

Besides that anyways, amazing stuff GrimlyLoveGunner. I'll be sure to read your litreature stuff when I remember and have the strength, be sure to prod me as it'll probably be the earliest that'll have been the problem. But great to see that your next update didn't take so long and you are improving which is great.

An obsessed freak

Postby korikou » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:59 pm

Just read "Play with Me."
....saddest....thing...ever...

Also, awesome art my friend! The lines are so clean and the colors are so nice, I love the position you drew poor little Sally in!
Pie Master

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:59 pm

@Freak

I thought so. A bunch of other people updated the same day as me and I got bumped to the bottom XD

I'm not even sure how I got better. Just been doin' more I guess >.>

@korikou

I KNOOOW, SALLY, OMG U POOR WITTLE BABY.

Her picture came out particularly great. It's one of my favorites right now. XD

Thankyou guuuuuys~
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:14 pm

*Burst onto teh scene in a mesh of es'plosions.*

Word.

XD Okay so update on my doujinshi will be NEXT TIME. But now I'mma be helping Thy Obsessive Freak with his new comic idea. Which is amazeballs, BTW. I don't want to give much away, (even though nothing is final quite yet) But we've gotz a list of the main characters started. So I'm just gonna throw out the first things I think of. All I really have right now is outfit designs. (What I'm best at, XD) Snow Diggity's helping too, and I'm thinking his villian concepts will be better then mine. I only really drew a couple, I managed to get to a internet source sooner then I thought I would. And I did all the girls first.

BOW AT MY SCRIBBLES AND HORRIBLE HANDWRITTING! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

First up, my fav, TOOOOOOOOOOTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!

I love Tootie. 8D I actually did three pages of designs for her, but I narrowed down the final version to just my two favorites.

She's probably gonna be the main character. (YAAAAAAY!) So she needed to stand-out. The heart-armor is a bit silly, but it kinda made her 'pop'

I like the girly Rayharth version on the left. With clunky improved armor she musta' put together and tattered tights with scratches on her. But if we want her in pants. I thought of a cutsy ninja-esque outfit. Freak wanted armor, I'mma not best at armor. But yeah.

There's also an option for tamer hair, but I think her floppy pigtails are better. They stand out more. I also had an idea for perscription goggles instead of her glasses. Though I don't know where she'd get those from. XD

I had more ragamuffin versions and a cute tomboy-adventurer version. But I'll see what Freak thinks of these first.

Now, Kimi-sweetiepie. She was my favorite Rugrat. XD

Freak asked for gothic wear. She's gonna have transformed into a Dharem, so I drew an option emulating the armor. XD Haaaah.

I think we'd need to play with her hair a bit. I would suggest the spidery-version in bottom right. But that she has a hood up most of the time. Then maybe some lace on the hood, so it would look like a mourners hat.

I also suggested a dress version. Though skirts in a action story might be alittle silly. Meh,

I'mma not that good at armor. I wish I was better, cuz I like drawing Knights and medieval-period things. >.<

Now, Rhonda. And it took me a few days to remember who she was. (Hey Arnold was another one of my favorites but it was on really early in the morning. And I was a spoiled night-owl baby. XD) Thankfully I did, and she's one of the few characters I knew I wouldn't need a refference for. (I only had refferences for Tootie & Kimi. Cuz I've been on a FOP binge lately, and there happens to be a All Grown Up add on the back of my FOP game. XD)

I like the right one. She needed a spiffy outfit but I was worried about going full magical-girl lolita. It's kinda lame. Will require further tweeking. Snow's probably better at superhero outfit designing. XD

And then Ginger. That suffocatingly sweet sweetheart.

She comes into action pretty early, and thus didn't require much outfit tweeking, so I only did one. Freak requested she have a shield, (which should be twice as big as how I pictured it) but yeah. I didn't need to do much with her.

I drew Carl in the corner cuz he's cute and was half the reason I watched As Told by Ginger. I always wanted to see where those tonsils and that damn eyeball would wind up. 8D

Then lastly, Sam. From like, the bestest cartoon ever. XD I watched the 'Greatest Enemy' episode on loop for two days when it came out. And spent all night sewing together a DP shirt. And I memorized all of Ember's songs. Yes, I'm that bad. XDDDDD

Freak said she wouldn't need much re-designing, but I had to put her into SOMETHING a LITTLE different if everyone else was gonna have fully re-vamped outfits. I prefer the left one, I only drew the right one because the outfit possibilities were so endless I needed a second option. Though she looks a bit slutty in that one. XD

I want to put a highlight in her hair, firstly to help seperate her from Kimi, (Both will be wearing black and both have fun hair styles) The highlight would be white or bright green, in refference to Danny.

She'd have all sorts of gadgets and a bag of plot-device goodies thanks to Tucker. Saaaamyyyyy~

I drew that doodle in the middle simply because I had room and couldn't think of any more variations for her. I like the left one so much. XD

As for others I managed to do, I really didn't need to draw Vicky. But I had to. I love my Icky-Vicky. XD

'Hey Vicky ur so so IIICKY just the thoughta' bein' around ya makes me oh-so SICK-Y'

I never realized I had never forgot that song. XD

The dress-design is a bit slutty. (SHE'S SIXTEEN FOR CRAPS SAKE) But I wanted to draw whatever I thought of. I like the left option. Better for gritty action sequences.

I thought we could put her hair in a bun. Just as a variation, so that there's that extra bit of change n' stuffs.

Zim & Gaz are slated to make an apperance, so I drew a (lazy, mind you. In the middle of the night) doodle page of them.

I was real lazy. Ignore GIR and Dib. I think I was sleep deprived. Since Gaz is gonna be hopping around, I thought about putting her in a Shego-esque bodysuit outfit. It would have all sorts of conveiniant gadgets hidden in it.

I didn't have many good ideas for Zim. The best I could do was 'fancy collar'

I only felt comfortable doing two Villain as of now because they're all from Freak's worlds and I wanted to prod him for more detailed descriptions, but so that I wasn't just designing cutsy outfits for ten-year-olds, I did two:

Obyass would make an apperance in the prologue. Freak wasn't specific on how we drew him, he joked that we could make him a bunny if we wanted to. As long as he had horns, claws and a tail.

(So I drew that bunny version, for good measure)

Maybe he's a bit too bulky. (Though I wanted him bulkier.) For color I was thinking gray/white skin and his hair maybe being green. Or purple. I 'unno. I wanted him looking like a demon.

Can't decide between devil horns or ram horns, though.

And one other now. Who might've came out too handsome for a villain. Naruto spoiled me, my badguys always have to be a little pretty. XD His final design should probably be ganglier:

Freak wanted 'necromancer with gadgets' and I put together what I could and tried not to make him look too much like a Soul Eater character. He might be too pretty. So I did two other scragglier and scragglier versions of him. Maybe he could be a tiny little wimp who just has lots of things on hand.

For gadgets I thought of a earpiece-monocle thing. Then a cool watch with different hands and functions. I unno'. I know Snow's ideas for villians will probably be better.

'Enus' hahahah. Must.... not..... joke.......

Anyway- That's what I pulled outta myself for now. 8D FREAKFREAKFREAK WHATTAYA THINK? SPECIFY WHICH PARTS OF WHAT YOU LIKE AND WHICH PARTS YOU THINK ARE RIDICULOUS. I NEED MORE INFO, HERE. I'MMA PEOPLE PLEASER, TELL ME WAT U WAAAAAAAAAANT! AAAAACKALWOIQBPAEJBAWPEQAI BFRIREQUIREMEDICATIONTOSLEEPNOWAAOIFWBIEPAWFENBAPWOEIFANWFOIWSNFPFAHK.

8D Anyway, I'll have a special concerning my own fan comic (almost done with chapter 2's scripting) next time. Along with an art dump. Like I said, I'm on a FOP binge. Can't... stop.... doodling.... Cosmo and Wanda making kissy faces at eachother.... XDDDDD
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby Thy Obsessive Freak » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:53 pm

Amazing

Better than what I could've hoped for, mostly the girls, you've captured them really well.

Tootie looks almost as envisioned. She doesn't need to have armour to note, just needs to look more survivor like and experienced to what is about to unfold. Could we possible cross the ninja and heart warrior outfit? They look like they could only get more awesome if they were combined?

Kimi looks fabulous and the hood is indeed a great idea and you've done really well with the hair. Whatever one you've picked, certainly a fashioner GrimlyLoveGunner. Not a great idea to go with the dress though, I love girls wearing dresses, but can't imagine Kimi fighting with them in the fight scenes I have her prepared for (Depending if we ever get around to them, we'll see how fast our process goes). Shouldn't need the vest armour, but does look pretty neat. But go with the one to the right for her outfit. Kimi isn't aware of the race's culture and wouldn't have access to their armour. But does look pretty in it.

Don't be afraid to go all Magical girl with Rhonda either... she probably would've gone that far knowing her...

And great on Ginger and Sam as well. I think it's great that you gave Sam the logo and giving an outfit to show she's basically representing team Danny Phantom, though prefer her with untied her... I just have big preference with freed hair over tied hair... Hair bands are a enslaver to society!

Vicky is also awesome, I like the rock chick over most.

This certainly gets me revving to move forward with this things.

As for the villains, Gir will make an appearance as well, can't have Zim without Gir behind. Obyass is also great, he'll probably need an outfit though or could be that he just needs to be more pumped. I don't know, glad you're taking the time for liberty in your art. Enus is cool though, forgot to note though that he wears a hood, yeah should've mentioned that, the monocle however is a nice addition and works. Hopefully though he'll be more brooding when he unveils himself.

Either way, I am so happy at the moment

An obsessed freak

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:22 pm

YAAAAAAYZ~

XD I'll do a quick fusion-version of Tootie. Yeah, I went all out on her. I started designing outfits for her before you even sent me the plot. XDDD

And I'll do girlier versions of Rhonda. I just didn't want it to look too ridiculous yet. XDDDD Let's see what I can come up with-

And I'll work around with Enus a bit. Really couldn't decide weither to give Obyass pants or not.

But PAAAANTS are for SQUAAAAAARES.

I was going to draw Eris but I thought my ideas were too generic. I could only think of a straight-haired & busty queen-like lady or a gangly, almost creepy looking spider-like lady.

I'll throw up more pictures on Wednesday. 8D

I'a so happy that you'a so happy YEEEEEEE!
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby Thy Obsessive Freak » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:32 pm

Generic works, Eris is a Greek mythological character and they tend to be generic, so it all works really.

Awesome to read from you again anyways.

An obsessed freak

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:31 pm

W000000000000000000000T. Yayz.

Some more quick outfit sketches for Tootie & Rhonda. And the addition of Eris.

Super Girl is a bit like the previous Super Girl one. Just girlier and a bit like a superhero. Long gloves, a mini-dress, a scarf that looks like a cape and high boots. I like this one because of the scarf. 8D

Flying Lolita~ is me pushing the magical girl type as far as I can make myself. Frilly dress with off-shoulder sleeves and a tanktop undeneith. long fingerless gloves. A big bow in the back and some commando boots. And a big ole' R in the middle. Cheesy cheesy Rhonda. XD

Godly Girl kinda looks villainous. XD But trying to go more for that western super-hero type. Shoulder armor and hand guards and a flowy half-skirt. Wonder if I should of tried something chinese style? Hnnn.

Magic Hero trying to stay peppy but less girly. Tall boots again. Shorts and a cutsy top. Some of her hair back in a bow and more wrist bands. It's actually kinda cute. 8D

Now for Tootz:

*Excuse the sketchiness. I had to jot these up late at night after I'd already spent most the day drawing pages for the prologue.*

Survivor Gear downplays the armor as much as I could. I think we're keeping the Heart breastplate. It makes her pop and stand out. 8D The tattered tights from before. High boots. A long-sleeve shirt with one sleave torn off. Fingerless gloves and elbow pads.

Heart Knight looks simular but with armored knight-boots with pants underneith. Then armbands with heart bracelets and what is probably Timmy's shirt underneith. Haaah. I think Tooties color scheme will probably be Pink. Rhonda can be Red. Ginger Blue. Sam Green and Kimi Black.

Armored Up is quite literally piling the armor back on. Long bits of protection strapped to her legs and arms. Leggings and a longsleeve underneith. Straight skirt this time instead of pleated. I like putting a skirt on her cuz it'll look so cute while she's bouncing around. XD (But always with pants/tights underneith, of course.)

Raggy Ninja is trying to go more tomboy, providing a shorts option again. Sporting armbands with fabric elbow gear. She's got bandages peeking out from under her shirt and reinforced boots.

Then here's Eris:

The left one was my initial idea for her. Then the right is after I read her Wikipedia page. 8D Maybe too greeky, though.

Either way, she's a hellish witch she is. XD

All I have time to ramble on for now. W0000000000T awesome comic stuffz. 8D
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby Thy Obsessive Freak » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:48 pm

Excellent, excellent, we'll have to conquer the world after this because nothing seems to be stopping us and that's what you do when everything's going your way.

Magic hero I like best, but lose the curls cause I'm just too much of a free hair person... honestly don't understand what's wrong with your hair being free.

Great idea on the colour scheme, you were maybe joking, but it's a known fact that sort of thing works with helping the characters be unique and identifiable and so on, colour scheming like that works. Most of these ones work anyways and are neck in neck that I'd have to go with the armoured knight. She probably would steal Timmy's shirt knowing her and wear it in usual fashion in hopes Timmy would somehow give her strength, but besides that I think it works the most. You could get Snow Diggity to pick out what he prefers.

Netherworld witch looks best on Eris and va-va-voom goddess indeed by the way. He footwear makes her look less Greekish though, could you see about expermenting with them with out toe caps, as in most the feet visible and strapped on by laces? If not, Netherworld one looks more preferrable, it tells her a lot more than the moddest looking Greek one, but that one would work as well... unless you may it look like Eris from 'Sinbad' not her, but her outfit. I don't know, you're doing a great job anyways.

An obsessed freak

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Mon May 05, 2014 3:30 pm

Still no Doujinshi special. I have more 'extras' content I want to draw up for it.

But here's a quick art dump of what I've done in the meantime. Just to pine for attention. I'm already working on another comic project with Thy Obsessive Freak & Snow Diggity. As you can see from the above.

MOVING ON~

CLEARLY, I WAS ON A FAIRLY ODD PARENTS BINGE BEFORE FREAK EVEN RECRUITED ME. MAYBE WHY I FINISHED THE 22 PAGE PROLOGUE IN HALF A WEEK.

HELL'S WRONG WITH ME?

Cutsy Timmy. I wanted to draw something that's thumbnail would scream 'click me!' like those pretty anime pictures you see on Zerochan. 8D

THIS BITCH TOOK ME TWO DAYS.

I SPENT AN ENTIRE DAY JUST COLORING THE CHARACTERS.

THREE PAGES OF SKETCHES PUT TOGETHER.

AAAAAAACK.

TIMMY'S CLOTHES AND COSMO'S HAIR WERE SO BRIGHT I HAD TO GRIND THE HIGHLIGHTS INTO THEM.

AND I DID IT ALL WITH A LAPTOP TOUCHPAD. I WAS GETTING A CALLOUS ON MY FINGER.

AHHHHHHCK.

More cutsy FOP. The RV (and that's what it is) looks like poopy. But I just love all the cozy little characters. 8D

Super-extravagant Grim Tales art. I had sketched the same picture with just Minnie and Junior a few years ago when I first started reading the comic. (While What about Mimi was wrapping up) And I was proud of the old one, so I did a 'draw it again' type thing with the other girls.

I completely improv'd Chi's outfit, I seem to have accidentally(?) deleted my reference picture for her. Oops.

Okay, that's it for now- one more thing-

AM I DRAWING JORGEN TOO PRETTY?

He looked like a big-breasted potato in my Be My Angel Doujinshi prologue. But now I'm worried the improvement is a different extreme.

Damn...... Terminator. XD
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Re: GrimlyLoveGunner: Comics & Artz

Postby Thy Obsessive Freak » Mon May 05, 2014 3:52 pm

Awesome, your colouring is really coming a long Grimly. Fabulous work overall.

An obsessed freak

Postby WesleyInc » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:11 pm

Hey, Grimly! This is just me, but if you wanna do something like a post-apocalyptic cartoon crossover thingymajig, why not do something with adventure time, dead meat, Power Rangers RPM, generator rex, or even a fan made one: Fallout Equestria. (actually... screw the last one). So, yeah! These are just my ideas but in my case, it may sound pretty cool to me!

You got some inspiring ideas Grimly!

- Wesley
Even the smallest bit of ink, you can own a inc! WesleyInc!

I'm the little middle school kid that runs around on this forum. Did I mention I was extremely evil?
State alchemist irken Titan shifter demon and vocaloid fan

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:28 pm

Awww, Thank yooou~ XD

I have way too many post-apocalyptic story ideas. Generally with fandoms that don't suit it. Some of my most elaborate ones are Naruto AU's, Creepypasta related,

Thinking of a Hamtaro-themed one, actually. XD

FAIRLY ODD PARENTS. For example, is the one actually in progress. XDDDDD
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby WesleyInc » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:31 pm

Hey, Grimly! This is just me, but if you wanna do something like a post-apocalyptic cartoon crossover thingymajig, why not do something with adventure time, dead meat, generator rex, or even a fan made one: Fallout Equestria. (actually... screw the last one). So, yeah! These are just my ideas but in my case, it may sound pretty cool to me!

You got some inspiring ideas Grimly!

- Wesley

I'm the little middle school kid that runs around on this forum. Did I mention I was extremely evil?

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:47 pm

~I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME!~

XD Pffft.

Actually, I only just registered what Fallout Equestria must be. XDDDDDD

~I can't remember~What happened in September~

NOW IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD AGAIN. DAMMIT.
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby WesleyInc » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:02 am

Sorry 'bout that! Guess I accidentally posted 2 up there! I've been in DC with my family and there computer kinda sucks. I see you listen to living tombstone!

PreviousNext

Return to Art