GrimlyLoveGunner: Comics & Artz

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: GrimlyLoveGunner: Comics & Artz

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:12 pm

Totz. Though I found it through Vocaloid. Plenty of Vocaloid dubs for MLP songs. XD

I was wondering what was going on with that. Don't make us think you're a bot now! XDDD

~Concerning my Art Thread~

For anyone whose wondering, I'mma post a batch of pictures up soon. I only now recall promising a special concerning only my comic, but then other business has hindered the production of that. XD

I'll be posting short comics soon, while I'm still scripting Be My Angel, Just so I can have my own works up here to be viewed and critiqued. Next post will be a minor art dump and then decision helping requests on what comic ideas I should start with. They're all unserious fan comics, I just want someone else to help me decide the order to do them in~ XD
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby WesleyInc » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:45 pm

Heh, funny, lol but I'm not a bot. Well I wish I was. A vocaloid bot...
Even the smallest bit of ink, you can own a inc! WesleyInc!

I'm the little middle school kid that runs around on this forum. Did I mention I was extremely evil?
State alchemist irken Titan shifter demon and vocaloid fan

Postby Thy Obsessive Freak » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:04 pm

GrimlyLoveGunner's just wanting to me to post that her library's Wi-fi doesn't seem to like Snafu at the minute and isn't letting her on. I've told Tuor, so I'm sure he's passed it onto the staff to someone who can try and help her, but she's thinking she might get back on on Wednesday.
Anyone want ta take look at my own comic?

http://walrusm3.deviantart.com/

The art's quite modest, but I'm told the story's fun.
An obsessed freak

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:00 pm

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SNAFU'S working again! I don't know what that was, but it's definitely something to do with my library's wifi program. Meh, it's fixed naow. Whatever it was.

Aw, Freak, you shouldnta' harassed the mods over little ole' me. It would have been a bother for them to try and contact me about it anyway, it would appear the e-mail option on my account is switched off, oppsie.

Anyway, just a quick update- I'll have a comic up by maybe next week at earliest. Weeee! It's not Be My Angel, but that's coming along too.

GTG Cya Bye 8D
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Previous

Return to Art