GrimlyLoveGunner: Comics & Artz

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: GrimlyLoveGunner: Comics & Artz

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:12 pm

Totz. Though I found it through Vocaloid. Plenty of Vocaloid dubs for MLP songs. XD

I was wondering what was going on with that. Don't make us think you're a bot now! XDDD

~Concerning my Art Thread~

For anyone whose wondering, I'mma post a batch of pictures up soon. I only now recall promising a special concerning only my comic, but then other business has hindered the production of that. XD

I'll be posting short comics soon, while I'm still scripting Be My Angel, Just so I can have my own works up here to be viewed and critiqued. Next post will be a minor art dump and then decision helping requests on what comic ideas I should start with. They're all unserious fan comics, I just want someone else to help me decide the order to do them in~ XD
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby WesleyInc » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:45 pm

Heh, funny, lol but I'm not a bot. Well I wish I was. A vocaloid bot...
Even the smallest bit of ink, you can own a inc! WesleyInc!

I'm the little middle school kid that runs around on this forum. Did I mention I was extremely evil?
State alchemist irken Titan shifter demon and vocaloid fan

Postby Thy Obsessive Freak » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:04 pm

GrimlyLoveGunner's just wanting to me to post that her library's Wi-fi doesn't seem to like Snafu at the minute and isn't letting her on. I've told Tuor, so I'm sure he's passed it onto the staff to someone who can try and help her, but she's thinking she might get back on on Wednesday.
Anyone want ta take look at my own comic?

http://walrusm3.deviantart.com/

The art's quite modest, but I'm told the story's fun.
An obsessed freak

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:00 pm

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SNAFU'S working again! I don't know what that was, but it's definitely something to do with my library's wifi program. Meh, it's fixed naow. Whatever it was.

Aw, Freak, you shouldnta' harassed the mods over little ole' me. It would have been a bother for them to try and contact me about it anyway, it would appear the e-mail option on my account is switched off, oppsie.

Anyway, just a quick update- I'll have a comic up by maybe next week at earliest. Weeee! It's not Be My Angel, but that's coming along too.

GTG Cya Bye 8D
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:04 pm

(Fucking Christ Freak's comments are all over my thread. HowdoIhandlethismygawd-)

*Coughcough* I'm heeeeeeeeeeere!

So anyway. I'll post more of an update at a late time. But by gawd I have to get this art dump out or I never will.

Ya'll probably know how much I love to talk, but I don't have the time so I'll get to that later. Just ask questions as much as you want. Anyways-

Eighteen pictures? are you kidding me? fahking hell what do I do with my time?

SELFIE QUEEEEEN. (Ur naught doing it rite!)

For Ari cuz he wuz being grumpy and I won't have none of it! Ya gotta have fun with what you do or you'll implode, dammit.

I FINALLY PLAYED YUME NIKKI AND my gawd. Subliminal messages.

This in another game I played. I think I got stuck right at the part where story buildup ended and the plot twist was about to happen. DX

This is the Mekakucity Actors fancomic I was doing before I changed plans for so many different reasons you have no idea pawoefrbawpogfawnbepoafa

Moar Fairly Oddparents. Gawd what's wrong with me? I had a story to this but in too much hurry to think of it naow.

NOW PREPARE FOR THE HETALIA FANART.

This is a fangame series I love and totally need to catch up on.
I screwed the hand up dammit-

HERE I was color-testing. Also this is a fanfic that I haven't technically read yet but totz love already cuz It's abandoned and I read the summary of how it was supposed to end and stuff cuz I'm just that kind of person.

This is another fangame that made me cry way too much.

Same fangame. More crying.

THIS is a fanfic idea I HAD. *shot* I LIEK GAY STUFF OKAY? SUE ME! FAHKING SUE ME! I'M A GIIIIIIRL. GET OVER IT.

I am totally making this Disney crossover someday.

I should post the sketch for this, it was pretty awesome one it's own. Hm. Another fanfic I read.

He's a government test subject. Who apparently still has access to a very nice brand of shampoo.

And HERE is my Euro-trash parody of the American Idiot musical... Don't look at me like that..... I'm probably gonna end up doing this too...

Alright that's all I'm posting. Low on time. luv you fucks BYE.
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby Havoc » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:06 am

I love your art. So now I'm curious; what was the story behind that Fairly Odd Parents drawing? Do you still plan on doing the Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi comic? I was sorta looking forward to that. Also do you have a DA account?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Jesturr » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:17 pm

That's a lot of drawing, Grimly :0
I just hopped back to the first page, wow the improvement! I'm impressed xD

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:Image

These two are my favorite of the bunch!

I love the flowyness of the clothes and hair on the top one and the expressions on the bottom one.
Bagel Eater

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:25 pm

@Jesturr

I didn't even realize I could do hair like that. But I've been practicing making hair more detailed so all my learned knowledge got to go into it-

I'm glad the other one turned out, I drew it souly just to practice trippy coloring like on the cover of a movie that was sitting next to me atm.

@Havoc

Ah, yes. I'll get extra detailed to make up for it-

Well that rain one was probably born out of looking back on the whole Timmy-Vicky relationship, how it started, how it was, how it was treated in the show, by fans, and then what it had to become in order to produce more episodes. But that's all quite fluffy.

Really I must have been thinking how Vicky brain must really work. And how when you clump it all together with the fact that she's probably been so overly exposed to magic, she might be mentally unstable by this point and not actually as bad as she would have been.

But the actual story behind the picture itself was that a series of wishes gone awry ended Timmy up in a weird part of town. Ran into Vicky. No note but morbid speculation on why she's there, and they just kindof weirdly end up acting civil to eachother and walking home. Vicky's too proud to whine and Timmy's to guilty over years of torturing her to complain.

It's just a weird kind of fluff, honestly.

*Cough* and yea, as for my Doujinshi! It's totally half-scripted and still in the works. But it's on an official hiatus until I can get the Freaky Nick project rolling on it's own. And also until I can get used to more things (there were going to be epic wasteland backgrounds, heavy artillery, and the overall ambiance of angst hanging in the air that's really hard to portray on paper.)

I was thinking of re-drawing the prologue (so old looking now. And it was done by my very unsteady hands) into a shorter kindof summary, and maybe when I get closer to being able to work on it again, I was going to start doing like a comical mini-series of Timmy and Poof's adventures leading up to the debut of the official comic.

Cuz the official comic takes place ten years after the prologue, and there's a lot of tattoo's and angsty behaviors that could be best explained in some way other then angsty pretense.

I'll probably have different comics for the Hetalia fandom getting done so I can practice such things and get feedback and advice on them. Be My Angel! was gonna be serious shit, and since I've waited so long, now I'm stuck in the corner of 'might as well make it perfect when it does come out'

It isn't abandoned at all. In fact I had other Fairly Odd Parent comic ideas. But right now I'm practicing, working on Freaky Nick and getting used to the way things are able to work for now.

Considering I haven't technically even had a full comic of my own in full production yet, I'm certainly still learning new things, and I was as much of those things as possible to go into the BMA!

I'll be working on a different comic soon. I had several ideas for Hetalia ones to practice with, and after taking a poll, the hardest drawing-wise one seems to be the winner. I'll probably put info on that up sometime soon.

More art should be here soon, I had a project I was supposed to be working on from Halloween to Christmas, and I kindof want to finish it, despite only so far finishing the first part and not having had time or energy to do much more. I think I'll try and finish it before any more comic news of any kind is thought about.

*Cough* I won't be hitting my Christmas deadline, but I'll put it up here once it's complete.

More info too, but once again, I've ran out of time! Ack! Sowwy, In winter I'm only really getting two hours of internet time a week. DX

Anyway, keep the comments and questions coming. Thank you two especially. 8D

I'll link to my dA next update. I need to clean it up a bit. I forget to update my journal and Not to be morbid but as of my current journal, Freak is alive and I'm half done with the next Be My Angel chapter. whoopz.

Speaking of, I didn't post these pictures in any order besides category.

I think the Despicable Eyes one is oldest (I still did the lines by hand back then) and the newest was the one for Ari, which I finished the night before I posted this.

I have a handful of pictures I sketched in October that I haven't colored yet. They'll probably get to be in the next update. (whoops, one is Halloween themed too. Oh farts on me. XD)
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby Grieffon » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:15 pm

That's some great improvement, Grimly. Just a tiny thing to note:

Reference some more facial expressions. Whatever you want your characters to express, do it yourself and exaggerate. Now go stand in front of a a mirror and move those face muscles gurl.

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:31 pm

...... Holy f------------------------

*Laughs hysterically and cries alittle*

XD I was practicing expressions a while ago, but I guess it fell off my priority list.

Shiiiii-

..... Anyway's. dA plz! 8D

http://lgbroductions.deviantart.com/
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:46 pm

*I also just realized that a lot of those pictures don't involve anything. They're just like..... modeling themselves.... Which I like to do- but this is why I have to get a comic down! pretty glamor pictures aren't covering it!

Anyway, I finished these a couple days ago. I just got a nasty cold for Christmas so I don't know when I'll be able to update naow. DX

Once again, just pretty boyz modeling their own selves..... Pffft-

Also-

Havoc put me in a Fairly Odd Parents mood! Dayummut!

I realized at some point that the only other thing famous for Fairy God Parents is Cinderella.... So that makes me laughy laugh. XD

Poor Timmeh.
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Previous

Return to Art