Greeting's SC i am nayumiableed

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Greeting's SC i am nayumiableed

Postby NayumiaBleed » Mon May 13, 2013 12:57 am

I am not very good with cartoon characters so i try am you see, i work on anime manga's i also work on graphic Design, these are the main 4 characters from the manga "Dead Bleech" even though i am writer i just try to draw them again i can only draw certain anime, but my main character is Nayumia i am will be glad to share with alot of people animations remods will be posted soon i love snafu :)

Note-sadly this manga was canceled due to copyrights but i blame haku hahaha was fun while it lasted

567 Chapters, way to go!

Also, we are paying to try'n buy one of them copyrights for C.D.I.N in order to try to make real awesome games instead of a movie i hope things work well,

sucks to only be a graphic Sinister like my self when i really wanna draw so bad nice to meet you all
Yes I am a GM on a few games,
Why am i on this site you ask?
Because im happy with it....
You may only see me a few times....
LETS play colorkitten i am dumb And Yes I draw alot ...im just too lazy to show off things....im not any better.... i mean what? i talk english a little haha sorry
No, she doesn't wanna marry you yet,
No,she doesn't wanna marry you yet,
jet-jet-jet-jet-jeeeeeeeeeeeeet
19 years in prison because anime hates me

Re: Greeting's SC i am nayumiableed

Postby Creppy Eggy » Mon May 13, 2013 1:03 am

Welcome to the forums Nayumia! As always, read the art forum's rules, get to know others, and you'll fit in just fine.
Not bad on you're art. Keep up the work, and you'll go far.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby NayumiaBleed » Mon May 13, 2013 1:06 am

Edo-Dora
Edo-Mac(foster's home)
Edo-Shadow the hedgehog
-
Has been canceld
LETS play colorkitten i am dumb And Yes I draw alot ...im just too lazy to show off things....im not any better.... i mean what? i talk english a little haha sorry

Postby Creppy Eggy » Mon May 13, 2013 1:07 am

OH NO! NOT SHADOW! D:
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby NayumiaBleed » Mon May 13, 2013 1:10 am

Randori wrote:Welcome to the forums Nayumia! As always, read the art forum's rules, get to know others, and you'll fit in just fine.
Not bad on you're art. Keep up the work, and you'll go far.

Airta, ty but i am only the writer of the long gone manga, i only try to draw the characters from it, its hard to draw easy characters but its not hard to draw the hardcore anime characters, xD i not get it hehehe i am happy to be here

Postby NayumiaBleed » Mon May 13, 2013 1:12 am

Randori wrote:OH NO! NOT SHADOW! D:

The Edo's were basically the Undead characters as in not missing any skin but their eyes are the same as the mistress who brought them alive, to stop Blossom and Jen the manga is long gone and the art from the person was amazing, soon i will get like him but once again i can only be a writer the EDO'S were the undead to just hold back enemy's(Good guys) i am sad its gone as well, the artist was only 14 years old, i am amazed

Return to Art