Stuff drawn by a Mutt (update: Perfectly Mismatched...)

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Stuff drawn by a Mutt

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:27 am

Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Exodis » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:12 am

Bra-fucking-vo Lingo.
The Kid

Postby Mad-Mutt » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:20 am

That is the first time someone has made a meme thingy based off of one of my drawings and it does not disappoint. Nice one Lingo, I like it. It made me smile.

I double checked online before drawing this, part of the origin for Plutonium is that some chemicals burned up one side of his face and I thought showing how it messed up his eye would make him look menacing.
Bark

Postby Mad-Mutt » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Dexter, Diva Dynamite, Olga, and Mandark
--
--
A little picture I made of two brother and sister duos who hate each other. Well, Mandark doesn't hate Dee Dee and I assume she just thinks he's creepy.
Diva Dynamite is Dee Dee's superhero alter-ego, who I think was in only a single episode, and this was originally going to just be a picture of her and Major Glory, but I decided to do this instead.
The Diva Dynamite is pretty much the same as it was in the show. I'm okay with how they all turned out for the most part. Mandark needs some work and Dexter look too (and this might sound weird to some people) but I didn't want Dexter to look that good looking. I was actually trying to make him and Olga (I don't like calling her by that other name because I think Olga is a cooler sounding name) look non-good looking. I didn't want them too look ugly, but... I don't know.
I suppose I should address the thing in this drawing that involves Olga having a robotic leg. Well, something bad happened to Olga and Mandark made her a robotic leg.
Random guy: "So Olga is like Durga from Anarchy Reigns now?"
... Yes.
Anyways as I was making this I started thinking about doing something with this in the CN POE: Versus comics I do, maybe sometime after either Bubbles', Mandy's and Him's fight or maybe after Buttercup's round. I don't know, I might. It all depends.
Bark

Postby Mad-Mutt » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:24 pm

I shared this on Devaintart already, but I decided to share this here as well since I update this thread whenever I make a new drawing.

The reason why I haven't been posting a lot of stuff lately is because I'm working on a comic and I don't want to post anything until I have what I believe to be a decent amount of pages finished or almost finished.
Bark

Postby Exodis » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:57 pm

Great job!
I do have a little thing I want to criticize on, though. It always caught my attention that most of the characters your drew have the same arm position, such as for Dexter and Mandark in your previous drawing. Idk, maybe it's just me...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Mad-Mutt » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:09 am

Needed a break form drawing the comic I'm working on so I drew this thingy...
Wait, my way of taking a break from drawing was drawing something else...
I just realized how weird that is...

Powerpuff Girls: The Students of Pokey Oaks
--
--
A line up of the children from the Powerpuff Girls series. These kids have been going to school together for years. This is was mainly done because I wanted to draw some of these characters and draw some outfits and poses. I almost drew Blossom with freckles on this one, but I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to draw her like that or not. I decided to have Bubbles' hair down because I like to alternate. Other than the PPG do you see anyone you recognize?
Bark

Postby Mad-Mutt » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:11 am

PPG: Utonium and Keane
--
I couldn't quite fit these two in the last group picture I made so I decided to give them their own thing. They're looking good for two people who are probably pushing fifty by this point.
--
Bark

Postby Mad-Mutt » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:58 pm

Almost forgot to post this here:

It's been a pretty long while since I made a pony comic and this weird little idea popped into my head a while ago:

Trolling with Ponies: The Challenge Has Been Made
--
Just a little gag thingy that I had in my head. Its mainly because I wanted to see Twilight act like a troll (Trollight Sparkle?) and draw a giant monster version of Spike again. Also, I wanted to draw Queen Chrysalis looking all cute and stuff. Its mainly just me being silly for the sake of sillyness.
--
Bark

Postby Sigment » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Adorable and hilarious.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Mad-Mutt » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:28 am

The Powerpuff Girls: Father's Day - Cover
--
--
I've mentioned before I'm working on another comic. This is the cover of it. One of the high points of this up coming comic is Blossom using her own body as a shield to protect Mojo from a hail of bullets fired by a gathering of police officers while he's hiding a bomb behind his back. It seemed like the best choice for a cover.
Just what Mojo was trying to accomplish by walking head long into a barrage of bullets with a concealed bomb, you'll have to wait for the comic to find out.
I won't be working on any of the other comics until this one is finished. And the main reason why I chose to begin working on this one is because I thought it would be a better starting point for this little first shot series of PPG comics than the others were, so this is why its the first one I want to finish completely. Plan on seeing some pages released in a few weeks when I start to near its completion
Bark

Postby ari-6 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:39 am

So she has to cover him because he is holding deadman switch and if he dies then the bomb blows up? That is such a cool idea.

Also have I mentioned ever that I love your character designs?
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Mad-Mutt » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:46 am

I'm just gonna put this in spoiler tabs:

Actually Blossom is protecting Mojo simply because she doesn't want him to die.
The look on Mojo's face I wanted to capture was the total surprise that the girl he's been trying to kill for all these years is saving his life without a second thought.
Hope that doesn't spoil too much for the comic...   

And yes you have mentioned that and thank you very much.
Bark

Postby Sigment » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:36 am

Taking a hail of bullets for Daddy, huh? How touching...

And yes, I know why Mojo is considered her "father".

The Resident Smartass

Postby Cerulean » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:34 am

Didn't get the chance to say earlier, but I love your design for Elmer. His was the first one that popped out when I saw the sheet of characters. I like the rest of them too, it's just that I really like Elmer's design here (and Princess Morbucks and the PPG).

Adorable MLP comic c:

Also, I really like the father's day cover page. I'm interested in the comic that belongs to it, and will be sure to read it when you start to post it (when you're ready of course c: )
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mad-Mutt » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:32 am

Thanks a lot Cerulean.
Bark

Postby Mad-Mutt » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:54 pm

Due to the size of the comic some of it may be cut off at the end, if that bothers you here's a link where you can see it better: http://mad-mutt.deviantart.com/art/No-F ... -414511984

No Force in the Universe Can Stop Us
--
--
And the word for today is, Tone Whiplash.
This is a little comic I made of Twilight and Spike that takes place in a rather darkish future where they go off to defeat some unknown enemy, complete with a short flashback of simpler times. I've drawn Twilight and Spike like this a few times before before, but this is the first time I've gone and made a short one page comic of it. Unless you count that one last one...
As for the Evil Sogerbob, I basically mumbled out some random word and that became its name. The phrase this comic derives its name from is something I've seen used in sci-fi a few times, but hardly ever fantasy.
Anyways what did you think of the comic? Comment below and let me know.
Bark

Postby Sigment » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:32 pm

I always liked moments like this. Bad-ass, yet touching.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Mad-Mutt » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Yep, me to.
Bark

Postby Mad-Mutt » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Powerpuff Girls: Father's Day - Page: 1

Powerpuff Girls: Father's Day - Page 2
Last edited by Mad-Mutt on Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bark

Postby ari-6 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Hey it's that canine whose work I like and whose ideas I sometimes steal :] How's it going? So yeah, I read the first page of Fathers Day and am already sold on the whole story. Whatever you do keep writing it or else. Are there any other stories I should read before I read this one or is it independent?

PS: I like your work. Have I mentioned that before?
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Mad-Mutt » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:39 am

Thanks Ari. I'm very glad you got interested in it. And yes I do plan on releasing more pages soon.

To answer your question, yes it is independent of the other ones. You just need some basic knowledge of the show its based off of, which most people who read it probably will.

And yes you have mentioned that before and it still brightens up my day to hear it.
Bark

Postby Mad-Mutt » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:01 am

Powerpuff Girls: Sisterly Colors
--
--
Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup spending some down time together while spray painting.
For the thingy they painted I only stuck to their usual colors which are pink, green, blue and black.
They got permission from the guy who owns the property so they aren't breaking any laws.
Bark

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:29 am

I find this cute :3
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mad-Mutt » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:28 pm

Powerpuff Girls: The price of being heroes
--
--
A long time ago I drew this: http://mad-mutt.deviantart.com/art/Powe ... -272012799
And here we are now.

Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup finish off a tough day of fight the forces of evil with a few battle scars. Sure they got a few cuts and bruises but they saved a lot of people today so they can be proud of every batttle scar plus they have super human healing abilities anyway.
Last edited by Mad-Mutt on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bark

PreviousNext

Return to Art