Switch to full style
Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.
Post a reply

My Girlfriend's Dog

Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:13 pm

(Not sure if this is the right place to post this - if it isn't, feel free to move it, moddies.)

My Girlfriend's Dog - a webcomic about a boy who's in love with a girl who's in love with...her poodle.

Re: My Girlfriend's Dog

Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:37 pm

That kinda depends. Is this a comic you've created, or are you posting it from another site?

Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:49 pm

This is a comic I've created...is this the right thread?

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:58 pm

If its a comic you created then this is the right place. Its just not good business for people to be claiming other peoples work as there own, so just making sure.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Ah, okay. Thanks!

Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Hold on a sec, is "MyGFsDog" an alternate account for you, AndToBeLoved?

Because if so, alternate accounts are not allowed here (and are cause for suspension or a ban). If both of these comics are yours, you should post them in one art thread under one account, not make separate accounts to advertise each.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:24 pm

The hell?

Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:40 am

Sorry - I hadn't realized that I was logged in as my illustrator when I replied to Blood Lord. He created and uses the ATBL account to promote our comic And To Be Loved, but I recently decided to make an account for our new comic, My Girlfriend's Dog. If, however, this is against the rules, I will consolidate the two profiles into one.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:05 pm

If its your editor's profile, then its fine.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:03 pm

As long as there are two separate people for each account, there should be no problem. So are you the writer for ATBL?

Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Ah, okay - thanks for the clarification! Yes, I write And To Be Loved and My Girlfriend's Dog.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Hmm, who draws both comics? You? If this is case the case then generally, as Hiroko noted above, people have one thread for their art. In which case I would gladly merge the two threads for you : )

Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:21 am

Tuor wrote:Hmm, who draws both comics? You? If this is case the case then generally, as Hiroko noted above, people have one thread for their art. In which case I would gladly merge the two threads for you : )

I actually don't illustrate either of them. I'm just the writer. :)

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:13 pm

If you're the writer would that mean that this should go into the Literature sub forum?

Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Does it? The mods would know better than I would...please feel free to move the thread if needed!
Post a reply