Happy Halloween from Skull-Boy

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Happy Halloween from Skull-Boy

Postby Skull-Boy666 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:10 pm

For Full View, click the image to see the Deviant Art page

(Left to Right) Fishmonger, Aradia Megido (MS Paint Adventures), A Pumpkin...

Skull-Boy was lazy this year. Hell, Psycho Kid just found a fish and threw on a cloak. LDG was really the only one who actually put some effort into her costume.

This was going to be my only extra thing for Skull-Boy's Halloween special, but I'm also throwing together an extra page for the comic. It's not a Halloween specific page, because I want to keep the continuity of what's happening, but I feel it's more appropriate for this week.

So, hang tight, this week's page is coming in just a few hours, I need to finish backgrounds for the panels more then anything, everything else is pretty much finished.

NOTE: I'm posting this here first, so that once I post it in the news on the forum, I'll know it looks the way it's suppose to. The Forum and the news on Snafu's blog uses two different types of code, so this will be a tricky operation
I'm in your house, touching your stuff

Re: Happy Halloween from Skull-Boy

Postby Mimeme » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:20 am

Happy Halloween :)

Re: Happy Halloween from Skull-Boy

Postby Scissors » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:11 am

Nice job on this.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Return to Art