Kickstarter Promotion "Malice and Mistletoe"

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Kickstarter Promotion "Malice and Mistletoe"

Postby Floweramon » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:38 pm

Hello. I'm not sure if this is where this goes, but I thought I'd try promoting this here. This is a Kickstarter for a comic by Jack Purcell and Nathan Graham Davis. Here's the summary from the Kickstarter:

All legends are born of truth, and Christmas is no different. Sure, Rockwell and Coke embellished things, but the elves and the workshop – they're real. So is Claus. And so is his tot-tormenting counterpart, Krampus. A century ago, things changed. Claus traded his furs and pipes for suits and cigars. He and Krampus had a falling out, and things got ugly before they got quiet again. This past Thanksgiving, Krampus saw a chance for revenge and took it, along with a few lives. And so, Claus hired Eldon Carrillo, an assassin, to seek out his enemy and settle the score, once and for all.

Here's the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/58 ... phic-novel
Last edited by Floweramon on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Kickstarter Promotion "Malice and Mistletoe"

Postby ari-6 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:24 pm

I was going to say "Why does a comic need a kickstarter?" but clicked on the page and answered my own question. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but someone who does know will tell you sooner or later. I would say, I was not interested from your description. It doesn't seem like the kind of story I like But the kickstarter page is very convincing. When trying to convince people on other sites I would recommend including an example of the art to help sell it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Return to Art