Switch to full style
Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.
Post a reply

Azealeadream Art (August Update)

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:51 am

http://www.azealeadream.deviantart.com/#/d4bi6cn Character Sketches

http://www.azealeadream.deviantart.com/#/d4bjtm1 PPGFD Prologue H.I.M: His Insane Memories

http://azealeadream.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5amup3 Static Shock

http://www.azealeadream.deviantart.com/#/d591zxg Kole

http://azealeadream.deviantart.com/gallery/38724822#/d58x0a4 Ace

http://azealeadream.deviantart.com/gallery/38724661#/d46pz1m Buttercup

http://azealeadream.deviantart.com/gallery/38724675#/d4dlyww Brick

http://azealeadream.deviantart.com/gallery/38724678#/d4c6fjw Boomer

http://azealeadream.deviantart.com/gallery/38724686#/d46uw2a Butch

http://azealeadream.deviantart.com/gallery/38724750#/d4cfwy3 Lyric son of HIM

http://azealeadream.deviantart.com/gallery/32000378#/d4677gx Raimundo
Last edited by AzealeaDream on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Powerpuff Girls Forever

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:56 am

The drawings and the prologue are pretty awesome!

Well done!

Grivous.

Re: Powerpuff Girls Forever

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:13 am

Grivous wrote:The drawings and the prologue are pretty awesome!

Well done!

Grivous.



Thank you!

Re: Powerpuff Girls Forever

Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Okay, so, I heard about this on DA and I was curious and read the page you have up there. I know it's only been one page so far, but I have to say, that I really like what I'm reading so far. I'm curious as to who Lyric's mother is. Is it Sedusa?

Re: Powerpuff Girls Forever

Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:49 pm

BjorkHymn wrote:Okay, so, I heard about this on DA and I was curious and read the page you have up there. I know it's only been one page so far, but I have to say, that I really like what I'm reading so far. I'm curious as to who Lyric's mother is. Is it Sedusa?


NO, Sedusa isn't the mother. Her identity and other things will be reaveled in page 2

Re: Azealeadream Art

Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:45 pm

Nice job on the new pics! Can't wait to see more! xD

Re: Azealeadream Art

Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Oh, didn't see the edit.
I like your drawing of Static and Kole.
Brick looks like he's in an odd position so check and make sure a pose isn't uncomfortable before drawing it.
Also, I would suggest you work on your backgrounds more.
Overall I think it looks good.

Re: Azealeadream Art

Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Morpheus wrote:Oh, didn't see the edit.
I like your drawing of Static and Kole.
Brick looks like he's in an odd position so check and make sure a pose isn't uncomfortable before drawing it.
Also, I would suggest you work on your backgrounds more.
Overall I think it looks good.


Thank you so much for the feedback!

Re: Azealeadream Art (August Update)

Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:54 pm

While you're here try to get an avatar.
It'll help people relate to you more.

Re: Azealeadream Art (August Update)

Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:57 am

Morpheus wrote:While you're here try to get an avatar.
It'll help people relate to you more.


ooo your right... thanks :D
Post a reply