Imosa's Art - New Animated Sprite

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Imosa's Art - More Forum Skills, Animated Lily, Forum Game

Postby Imosa » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Cryum wrote:negative rep should also make you famous, as infamy still makes sure that people will remember you. I suppose there should be a difference though with being someone who keeps doing the same things over and over and someone who finds inventive ways to flame the other side
Right, that's how you can still win the game by being a troll or hacker who ruin the forum. It's just a different set of obstacles.

I feel like an update is in order. I have 3 things working in parallel to the start of the school year. A new forum skill, which will be part of a new set of skills (about 20% done), a sprite for Ganon which involves a lot of modification to the sprite that I'm working off of (about 40% done), and a program which makes a visual representation of the forum (about 75% done). I don't know which of these will be done first, hopefully the forum skill because that was requested over a week ago. We'll see but I'm still working so sit tight. Thanks for all the support.

Postby Alopunk » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Alrighty then, I can't wait to see what you finish first. :D Good luck!
Lord Soth: ^ That one does have a fascination in making people more sparkly.
Sable: And here I thought the sparkles you added to everything was cocaine.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not much of a punk.

Postby Imosa » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Slight detour. I made a little animation to demonstrate the basic animation capabilities of Powerpoint 2010. It's a novel idea but that's about it. Nothing says animating with limited resources then working in a program that isn't even meant for animation.
Download!
I realize people may not be able to use this. Let me know if that is the case, for future reference.
That's the most dramatic moment but you don't actually get to see a fight. Sarah just walks over to Seth and stabs him.
The characters are a pair that I thought of a very long time ago when I was making another one of these, that has been lost to the ages. Seth never had an exact ability except for that he could used giant swords and has a glove that does crazy shit. Sarah, is a some sort of spear wielding mummy sand bender.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program. Gannon will probably be done this weekend.

Re: Imosa's Art - Another Animated Sprite

Postby Imosa » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:40 pm

And Ganon is done and I am happy because it took FOREVER... looks pretty good though.
Except for the books disappearance. I had no idea what to do with that. Also if the pause after the book disappears looks weird, that's when the attack animation hits the opponent.

Previous

Return to Art