tatto art ^_^

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

tatto art ^_^

Postby shenju_mudo » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:38 pm

So i decided to get my first tat and chose to go with one from our very own bleedman. the original design is obvious, but i've given my tattoo artist the freedom to amplify/be creative with it so long as the original design stays the same. i gotta admit i loved the idea of it as the majority of people in my country aren't going to know it's origins and will consider it a tribal tattoo, or wings or something...so for me it holds special meaning for when i'm ready to reveal the truth to a special someone (even though the meaning is left entirely up to interpretation XD )

so here's a couple pics of where it's reached, the process and my tattoo artist who i have to give props to for fixing me up. For the record, before anyone asks anything like "where can we meet this guy to get stuff done" just know we're from Trinidad. A small island in the Caribbean.

Image Adika (Tattoo artist)

Image stage 1

Image stage 2

so now to color, touch up and modify. will post more when i'm done. Big up to bleedman. i gotta say thanks for the original design. Thanks to Adika A.K.A. Ink Ninja

Re: tatto art ^_^

Postby shenju_mudo » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:57 pm

so here's part one of filling in. unfortunately i was a bit intoxicated the night before and thus thin blood...so this was as far as we got. the green highlight went on looking black, but as it heals, the colour is starting to show better. again. will update as more is done ^_^

Return to Art