*walks in holding multiple folders*

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

*walks in holding multiple folders*

Postby PrettySoldierPetite » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:40 am

Well... I guess this is as good of place as any to set up shop but before I begin, I apologize in advance if I made this topic in an inappropriate place. I thought it seemed best since it doesn't specifically pertain to any of the other series and I don't think it's really spam... :redface:

But down to business. I've been following Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi for quite a while and picked up Grim Tales during a time when it was no longer being updated, but I've always being impressed with the artwork in all of the comics here and I would like to start my own, but I'm not asking/begging for it to be featured. I'm a fan of multiple cartoon, anime, video game (etc.) series and as such have multiple ideas but they are all fragments and so there is no question that I have the ambition, it is mostly a matter of finding someone to work with and help bring said ideas full circle but I guess some feedback on weather or not I even have the skill to create a comic.

I offer my DeviantArt gallery as a portfolio http://sailor-the-hedgehog.deviantart.com/gallery/

Return to Art