Quick Sketch and Doodles

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Quick Sketch and Doodles

Postby Willz » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:46 pm

Mainly what the title is, I spent like 20~30mins on them so I wouldn't say they're great, but decent I guess.
I had to darken the contrast cause my scanner is, I don't know, derpy?.
I would upload more but I don't have the patience to go through that with my scanner.
-EDIT- Experimenting with my scanner, a sketch I didn't finished yet. The light one you have to tilt your head a bit to see something.
-EDIT- I had some extra time to work on that sketch, so tell me what you think about it so far.
-EDIT- Almost done with it.

Re: Quick Sketch and Doodles

Postby Willz » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:17 pm

My friend bought me a Paint Tool Sai, so I figured I might as well learn how to use it. Here's what I did with it today. I'll finish the top one later. Now I have to buy a tablet. Drawing these with a mouse is so damn annoying.

Postby The.Time.Lord » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Best you can do with the mouse for drawing is to lower pointer speed.
What?
Time is a relative

Postby Willz » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:35 am

For shading yes, but for drawing the line art I just use the pen and edit the lines. So I do not really know what that has to do with this, but thanks for the advice. Had like an hour when I finished my homework, so I worked on the picture a bit. I'll work on the eyes tomorrow.

Return to Art