Quick Sketch and Doodles

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Quick Sketch and Doodles

Postby Willz » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:46 pm

Mainly what the title is, I spent like 20~30mins on them so I wouldn't say they're great, but decent I guess.
I had to darken the contrast cause my scanner is, I don't know, derpy?.
I would upload more but I don't have the patience to go through that with my scanner.
-EDIT- Experimenting with my scanner, a sketch I didn't finished yet. The light one you have to tilt your head a bit to see something.
-EDIT- I had some extra time to work on that sketch, so tell me what you think about it so far.
-EDIT- Almost done with it.

Re: Quick Sketch and Doodles

Postby Willz » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:17 pm

My friend bought me a Paint Tool Sai, so I figured I might as well learn how to use it. Here's what I did with it today. I'll finish the top one later. Now I have to buy a tablet. Drawing these with a mouse is so damn annoying.

Postby The.Time.Lord » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Best you can do with the mouse for drawing is to lower pointer speed.
What?
Time is a relative

Postby Willz » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:35 am

For shading yes, but for drawing the line art I just use the pen and edit the lines. So I do not really know what that has to do with this, but thanks for the advice. Had like an hour when I finished my homework, so I worked on the picture a bit. I'll work on the eyes tomorrow.

Return to Art