A little help...

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

A little help...

Postby 0GravityDragon » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Well i dont wanna go into too much detail (mainly becuz of lazyness) but i was making a charecter and i noticed in charecter development most good charecter have a major flaw of some kind (EX: Goku & Luffy being dumb as shit, Grim J.R. jealousy, Neku [The world ends with you] with self-centeredness, and Naruto with being largely unliked) so i dont wanna do something thats been done before and the seven deadley sins and kleptomaneism are out (already heve charecters that have those)... and idk i guess i'm just havin art block or something but i cant think of anything... any suggestions?.. anyone?
"War does not decide who is right...
but who is left,"-no clue

Re: A little help...

Postby Tartaurus » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:36 am

A strange phobia tends to work. Like hypnophobia- the fear of sleep.

Location: Somewhere dark, I'm bound to what I think is a chair. I can still smell chloroform...

Re: A little help...

Postby Mathias » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:08 am

Goku isn't really that dumb; he's a great tactician.

We would have to know more about your character, the story's context, and other details before we could give you effective suggestions.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Return to Art