A little help...

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

A little help...

Postby 0GravityDragon » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Well i dont wanna go into too much detail (mainly becuz of lazyness) but i was making a charecter and i noticed in charecter development most good charecter have a major flaw of some kind (EX: Goku & Luffy being dumb as shit, Grim J.R. jealousy, Neku [The world ends with you] with self-centeredness, and Naruto with being largely unliked) so i dont wanna do something thats been done before and the seven deadley sins and kleptomaneism are out (already heve charecters that have those)... and idk i guess i'm just havin art block or something but i cant think of anything... any suggestions?.. anyone?
"War does not decide who is right...
but who is left,"-no clue

Re: A little help...

Postby Tartaurus » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:36 am

A strange phobia tends to work. Like hypnophobia- the fear of sleep.

Location: Somewhere dark, I'm bound to what I think is a chair. I can still smell chloroform...

Re: A little help...

Postby Mathias » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:08 am

Goku isn't really that dumb; he's a great tactician.

We would have to know more about your character, the story's context, and other details before we could give you effective suggestions.

Return to Art